The Elements of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, pet, there are many ways I make you cum, and tonight you're going to discover a new way to orgasm for me. After the demonstration, of course..."

After that remark, full of mystery and promise, he'd led her over to his long coffee table, made from maple, with metal legs, easily strong enough to take her weight. As if she weren't already feeling helpless enough, her Master slipped restraints onto her wrists and ankles, spreading her legs so that her lower legs were either side of the table, able to bend back enough that she could feel him securing all four restraints together, under the table, leaving her unable even to squirm.

Still able to listen though. Able to hear him talking to the others. Telling them he was glad to see them here, attending the - demonstration? Ummm... Telling them that he was going to show them some of the many possibilities of-

She gasped. Or groaned. It was a combination of both, unable to hide her response to what she'd heard.

"As you can tell from her surprise, this isn't something my pet's done before. Pet, you know your safewords. I think, though, you're going to surprise yourself how well you endure this for me..."

And she'd heard the sound she knew was coming. A short, scratchy kind of sound, and then a pause. And then the puff of someone blowing.

"Now, you have to wait a few moments... give the wax a chance to melt, so that you have a good pool to work with. Otherwise you can only drip a few drops at a time. This red one melts quickly, so we'll start with this. Cut a small notch, like so, and it's easy to direct the wax precisely where you want it. For example..."

And heat circled her right breast, brief sharp wet heat, eliciting a moan. She felt her Master make two more circles, smaller, the final one close to her nipple.

"Nice and symmetrical, see?" she heard her Master say. "Now, for the more Jackson Pollack-inclined among you, there are alternatives to such tidiness..."

"Ohh! Ooh! Oh please!" Her left breast was becoming flecked with drops of wax, her Master flicking the candle to splash drops all over her breast, sprinkled onto her. Sometimes the air seemed to have cooled the wax a little, making it easier to take, but the unpredictability countered that effect. Not knowing where the next drops would land made her feel helpless... and wet.

"There are several factors in how intense the experience is for the subject, aside from their overall pain tolerance. Surprise is one - as you saw just then. If your subject can predict what you're doing next, she can prepare for it. Another factor is the type of candle. Some waxes have higher melting point than others. Also, some cool quicker than others. So, choose one that stays liquid longer if you want to leave a nice long trail, like for instance this candle, which is also one of the hotter ones..."

She'd cried out hard, this time, from the first splash at the base of her throat, and all the while as he created a long line of wax between her breasts, down her stomach, pooling in her navel, and ohhh, further down... "Please no!" she whimpered, and breathed heavily, gratefully, when he stopped on her hips. Any further along and the wax would've poured down onto her pussy.

"It's normal for subjects to be wary, at first, about having wax dripped onto their clits - or cocks, for that matter. It's also very common that their pain tolerance and willingness to experience it increases as they become more aroused. Let's see if that's the case with my sweetly-squirming pet... still using a candle, of course."

She felt the tapered tip, and was almost embarrassed how easily it slid inside her, her pussy so ready to receive it, so invitingly wet for it. And then he angled it, and started thrusting it, and even though she knew now what was going to happen, she couldn't hold back. It just felt so good, being candle-fucked by her Master, and ohh, so hot to know others were watching, and now she was trembling already, and she knew what he'd say but she still needed to ask, to beg... "Master, please... pleaassse?"

"Oh, pet... you're so close, aren't you? Are you going to be a good girl and cum right when I say?"

"Yes, Master! Pleaaase!"

"You're going to cum the instant I drip candle wax onto your pussy, aren't you, pet? For me?"

She sobbed, in defeat and desire. "Yes, yess Master! I will!"

"Is this what you want, pet? Do you want me to make you cum, knowing I'll be pouring wax on you throughout your orgasm? Tell the others, pet... if you want it so badly, let them all hear..."

"Oooh please! Please Master, pour wax on my pussy to make me cum for you! I need to cum so badly! Please Master, I want to take it for you, I want to make you proud, I want to earn my orgasm!"

He leaned over her then, kissed her, tongue claiming her mouth. Murmuring warmly as he broke the kiss. "Very well, pet... cum for your Master... now!"

Molten pain and liquid ecstasy, and she was shaking hard on the table, and maybe she was crying or maybe only squeezing her eyes closed under the blindfold, losing herself in the sensations that were rushing through her, her clit feeling like it was the centrepiece of a firework display, and still he was pouring more and ohhh when he stopped the heat took her the rest of the way through the orgasm so fiercely, and then carried her down so slowly, one degree at a time, and she was still trembling all over but this time was from the need to be held, and he was untying her, he had pulled her onto his lap, sitting, cradling her, letting her subside with the safety of being held in his arms.

"I'm going to finish this demo with a use of candles you probably haven't seen before," her Master told the others. He guided her off his lap, onto her knees. As he slipped her blindfold off, he told her, "Gaze at the candle on the coffee table in front of you, pet. Keep your gaze on the candle."

And she'd watched it flicker, and glow, the only light in the room at that point, so it was natural to keep gazing at it, and not to pay too much attention to her Master as he spoke about how candle flames can make good induction triggers for deep trance hypnosis, and how the longer she gazed at it the deeper she'd go for him, until she was so deeply entranced that she'd obey him perfectly all evening, remembering nothing except what he allowed her to, and... and...

***

"And you were a perfect pet, all evening. As you've slowly been remembering..."

She still only remembered flashes, brief snapshots rather than whole scenes. She remembered standing naked, frozen like a statue, the blindfold back on her, candle wax streaked all over her. Her Master putting her on a leash, holding it as she'd knelt to tongue another woman's pussy. The sensation of several hands on her, all grasping and groping, all at once, all over. Crawling round knowing only that she craved her Master's cock, that she desperately had to suck any cock she found until she found her Master's. Being back on the table, on her back, and hearing her Master tell her that for the next ten minutes, any sperm that anyone spurted onto her would feel as hot and intense as candlewax. Standing again, utterly embarrassed by how coated she was, on her thighs, breasts, face, and some other places too, and yet frozen as a statue again, unable to wipe herself. That was the last thing she semi-remembered, although she had a strong sense that she'd been left standing there a long while.

"You're a smart woman. You'd already guessed what the next date's theme was going to be, hadn't you, pet?"

She nodded. "Yes, Master. Earth, water, fire... I knew our next date would be related to wind... though I didn't yet know how..."

"That pleases me, pet. I like to surprise you. And I'd like you to go deep for me, to relive it all again now... so absorbed in the memory that you even feel the same sense of surprise again..."

***

The kite festival had been a riot of colour, and she'd revelled in the opportunity to spend time with her Master in such a carefree setting, holding hands, enjoying the sights, sharing innocent fun.

Well... mostly innocent. Every few minutes, her mind would turn to wondering what was in store for her that evening... and she'd tingled in anticipation and trembled in nervousness. He was so adept at picking up on those moments too, each time flashing her a mischievous grin, sometimes using his most playful tone of voice to remind her that they were there to enjoy the festival, not to daydream.

There was a slight chill to the air by the time they'd shared some morsels from the food stands. Her Master lived only five minutes to the west of the park, and she'd enjoyed the sight of their shadows holding hands ahead of them as the two of them walked to his house.

He'd led her almost immediately to his bedroom. She'd smiled at that. It's not just me who's been anticipating this...

"Happy, pet?"

"Very, Master."

"About what, pet?"

"About being here with you, Master. About sharing a day with you. About being about to find out what you've been planning to do with me..."

"A lovely answer. And yes, it's time you know: we're going to play a game, pet."

She turned to face him, as he pulled a coin from his trouser pocket. "The game's quite simple, pet. If you get heads, I'll tease you with my breath. If you get tails, I'll use a toy on you. One of these..." He opened a drawer, took out a flogger, a riding crop, a cane, and a paddle - oh, hell, that's as long as my thigh!

"Of course, you don't get to flip the coin, pet," he continued. "You won't be able to. Strip for me now, pet."

She'd soon learned what he meant, because as soon as she was naked, he'd tied her wrists together, and then attached the rope to an O-ring in his ceiling. She wasn't quite on tiptoes, but certainly felt suddenly rather vulnerable, unable to lower her hands, with him able to circle her at his pleasure. Ooh.. he could use those toys anywhere he wants to on me, I can't stop him!

Her nipples hardened as she watched her Master flip the coin, catch it, turn it onto the back of his other hand, and reveal it to her, heads showing. "Mmm... a gentle start, my pet..."

He'd moved behind her and treated her to the sensation of his breath. Nothing more than that - just his warm breath, close to her neck, and then running down her spine. When he reached her lower back, he stood up straight, and flipped the coin again. Heads again. This time, he stayed in front of her, and circled her right breast with his breaths, firm breaths on the outside, then moving his mouth closer as he spiralled inwards until there was barely any distance separating his mouth from her nipple. She whimpered softly. "I want you, Master..."

"You may get my cane before you get me, pet," he warned, flipping the coin again. This time he gripped her hair, tugging her head to the side, exposing her neck, and she felt sure he was about to bite her there - only to feel his breaths lap against her again - and damn him, he knows how much of an erogenous zone my neck is - just his breath there was making her pussy quiver...

He'd flipped the coin again, then, and knelt, and her quivering pussy now felt his breath directly. Oh fuck, he's so good at this... her clit throbbing as he lapped along her with his breath, each time a steady exhalation as he tilted his head so the air flowed from her glistening entrance to her swelling clit.

He didn't stop, either. He layered one breath after another, sometimes focusing on her labia, other times breathing in circles on her clit, or blowing hard across her entrance. His confidence that he'd have the desired effect was a catalyst in itself, making her feel even more owned, known, claimed. She was surprised to find herself growing close, from his breaths alone. She told him so, admitted she wanted to cum for him, and another surprise: he didn't make her beg, he simply glanced up, and nodded. "Yes, pet. You may."

He kept a steady pattern, then, a circling of her clit, a lapping breath along her from entrance to clit, another circling breath, and she pushed her hips forward, trying to gain his tongue directly on her, but he shifted back, keeping just out of reach, and keeping the stimulation building, and then suddenly shifting to blowing hard directly on her clit and that was it, that was it, ohhh yes and she felt herself go over the edge, waves spreading out from her clit throughout her body, everywhere trembling, everywhere awash with pleasure as she gave herself to him.

He showed her the coin, then, winking. Double-headed...

"Ohhh.. so there was no chance of me getting flogged or caned during that game, then. You tricked me..." she pouted slightly.

He shook his head, and tugged her right nipple to make her gasp. "Naughty pet.. telling untruths."

"But - but it's true! It only lands heads, so it's only your breath, every time!"

He released her nipple, and bit her ear. "Yes, pet... and as you listen to my voice, allowing yourself to sink easily into hypnosis for me, knowiing that inner part of you who knows how to respond instantly and automatically to my words is listening closely... you'll find that from now until your next orgasm, every time you feel my breath on you it'll feel as though I'm flogging you, wherever I breathe... that's right, pet, you know how to be a good girl and feel this vividly for me... now... and now... and now..."

She was already crying out, because as he'd finished that last sentence, he'd begun to blow on her breasts. Quick, firm breaths. Each time, she'd cried out. She couldn't explain it, to anyone who hadn't been hypnotised like this.. it was like, like, like each breath meant she felt the lash of the flogger. Like her body had been rewired. She knew it was his breaths she was feeling, but this is what that meant now. He was flogging her with his breath.

He didn't go easy on her. He made his point comprehensively, blowing all the way down her legs, including on the soles of her feet, such an intense place to be flogged, making her squirm helplessly, still tied to the ceiling. He gave a series of quick breaths down her back, and then a dozen breaths on her ass cheek without moving at all, so that the sensation and sensitivity increased even more, from feeling each blow land on the same spot.

Then he knelt in front of her, and told her to spread her legs wide, told her if she closed her legs, she wouldn't get to orgasm again for the rest of the week. Told her she could cry out, she could beg to cum, but she wasn't to cum until he said so. And with that, he began breathing on her pussy and thighs again. Last time he'd done that, it had been sensual teasing slowly building, this time it was all she could do to keep her legs apart, her pussy lips aching from the flogging she was subjectively experiencing. She was getting close, too, aroused by the pain, by the pleasure, by his control of her, by the newness of discovering how intense these hypnotic sensations could feel.

He made her hold out until she was closer. Then he made her hold out until she begged. Then he made her hold out until she was dripping wet. Then he made her hold out until she was almost incoherent, a constant low moan of craving peppered with exquisite cries each time he breathed on her clit.

Then he stood. And thrust inside her, telling her to cum, and she exploded around his cock, a clench so firm he cried out too, from the intensity of it, and then he was fucking her deeper into her orgasm, fucking her and she couldn't stop orgasming because his thrusts felt so good, so right, and she was shaking, shuddering, gazing at him with lost, lusting eyes shining with submission as she let him plunge in and out of her, and right when she felt she was about to subside, that was when he came in her, and the thick spurting heat within her gave her even more aftershocks.

He didn't untie her straight away. First he told her to use her inner muscles to squeeze his cum from her so he could feed it to her. She blushed hard, but obeyed, sensing it dripping from her entrance onto her hand, and then parting her lips to suck on his fingers like the well-trained submissive she was.

***

"I planned these dates to demonstrate how our passion encompasses all four elements, pet," her Master murmured, caressing her hair as they lay in bed together, her skin still flushed from the erotic intensity of the scene she'd re-experienced.

"You certainly achieved your intention, Master," she grinned.

"Hmm... not quite, pet," he admitted.

"Oh, how do you mean, Master?"

"I've decided the ancient Hindu philosophers were right: there are actually five elements. Aether, the element that can only be heard, the element that all other elements are composed of... well, that's what tonight's date has been about, pet. Hypnotising you with my words, making you re-experience all four of those dates, that proves my voice can evoke every other element... and even now, pet, all it takes is for me to lean close like this... and whisper to your inner mind... telling her you're on the edge again... telling her to let you feel you've been on the edge for an hour...and ohh, that's right, mmmmm pet, I know, I know pet... cum for me, pet."

His hand was cupping her, between her legs, and she gushed. Her back arched, making her grind even harder on his hand, and she mewled, a kittenlike wail, expressing how lost she felt in this moment, how intense it felt to be used over and over like she'd been tonight. She shook silently even after she'd subsided, taking a long while to regather her composure, even though he was holding her close, kissing her forehead, telling her what a good girl she was.

Eventually, she trusted her voice enough to speak."T-thank you, Master."

"You're welcome, pet."

"You got one thing wrong though, Master. Our passion isn't composed of five elements. It's actually six."

"Oh, is that so, pet?"

She could see he was already considering spanking her playfully for disagreeing with him, but she knew his curiosity would give her the chance to explain her comment. She smiled warmly at him, pushed him onto his back, and lay atop him, giving him the longest, deepest kiss she could summon, and then gazing at him as she answered.

"Yes, Master. Earth, water, fire, wind, aether... and love."

12