The Elements

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No? Not even a little suckle?" the tall one tormented her. "Nevertheless, he said that you copulate with wonderful enthusiasm. I am awaiting our coupling with much anticipation!"

Cassandra continued to lay motionless, staring past him into the still darkened sky. She didn't respond to his taunts, but she was upset by the willingness of her body, by her wetness, and with the ease with which she had climaxed with her first two attackers.

"This brings us to a vital question: Who is next?"

Blankly, Cassandra simply pointed at the man with long, dark hair and said, "Him."

"Ah, you want to save the best for last? I am honoured, my lady," the tall one cooed.

Of all her attackers, Cassandra was repulsed the most by the long-haired, fish-eyed man. He now fell upon her with a stormy vengeance and began to ravish her. Cassandra's repugnance was further reinforced by the sliminess of his skin, which was tight against her belly and breasts. It was a relief, in a bizarre sense, when he decided to kneel upright between her splayed legs thus minimizing his contact with Cassandra's skin. He now held her ankles, wrenching them apart, and pumped his cock into her. Like the others, his massive erection filled and stretched her cunt, bottoming against her cervix with each of his ferocious thrusts.

Cassandra's body again betrayed her, so that after several vigorous thrusts by her assailant, she was once more in the throes of orgasm. Tsunamis of sensations washed over her, each one larger than the previous, until their crests became so immense that they broke over her and swept her away. It was a long-lasting climax, drowning her in a whirlpool of spasms and convulsions.

Similarly, the fish-eyed man did not last long. Upon reaching his climax, he stopped thrusting, sunk himself as deep as he could within Cassandra and released his pulsing streams of semen. The force of his ejaculation shocked Cassandra: She actually felt the forceful squirts of his brine splash within her like a crashing wave.

When the fished-eyed man had finished ejaculating, he withdrew abruptly. Cassandra, relieved that that particular ordeal was over, was now shuddering with dread at what awaited her at the hands of the tall one. She feared him, but she feared her bodily reaction more so.

"Now my sweet lady, it is my turn. Prepare yourself, for I will fuck you hard," the tall one sang to her.

Cassandra trembled as the tall one approached her, his cock waving menacingly with his movements. Her legs were closed, as they had been after each of her rapes. The tall one sank to his knees, grabbed her ankles, and yanked her thighs wide apart.

The tall one stared at her now raw cunt and mocked, "Oh Gods be praised, my friend was correct: Your blossom is exquisite now that the petals are enlarged and gaping. The honey that issues from it, evidence of the industry of bees, is most divine. Allow me, with my stinger, to add my honey to this most welcoming of flowers."

And with that, the tall one plunged his immense cock into Cassandra. It was like a searing, white-hot beam, causing her to wail not only from wretchedness but also from shock due to the inferno and fullness that was now within her. The tall one was true to his word; he fucked her with savage force, banging against her clit with his pubis and knocking upon the entrance to her womb with the blunt tip of his blazing rod.

Her orgasm burst with the suddenness of a supernova. Millions upon millions of quanta of disconnected thoughts and memories exploded from the surface of Cassandra's brain, dissipating into the immense cosmos. And all through her climax, the rapist's cock seared and churned within her.

When the tall one climaxed, his fiery cum burned within her cunt, causing her to squirm with soreness. He then pulled his cock out from Cassandra and kept ejaculating over her belly and tits. The heat from his sperm was as hot on her skin as it was within her cunt.

It was over—or so she thought. When they informed her that she would need to submit to them again, she was spent and displayed no emotion. However, to her dismay, when they raped her again, she once more climaxed with each of them despite her attempt at detachment. This time, during their second circuit, they each took longer to ejaculate, so that Cassandra's sex became raw, tender and red from the vigorous intercourse she was forced to endure.

Finally, they were finished with her. Wordlessly, the four criminals walked away, each from whence they originally came.

As soon as the four men vanished from her view, the clouds lifted. The sun filled the sky. A gentle breeze came up. The surf began to wash and recede upon the shore. The earth seemed to tremble just a little before again becoming static.

Cassandra collected her things and began the long trudge back to her car. She was weary and understandably jumpy at the slightest noise. Fluids leaked out of her as she walked, but she resisted wiping any away, determined to leave as much evidence as possible.

When Cassandra reached her car, she collapsed in the seat and bawled. Convulsions of grief shook her entire body as she rested her head against the steering wheel. Eventually, Cassandra's tears abated. She knew she had to go straight to the police to report the assault and to submit to examinations. However, at that moment, she had one of her visitations and prophecies.

She could see—not imagine, but literally see—the police and medical report; she could even see the typeset and the signatures at the bottom.

The police report would contain a description of the men as provided by Cassandra, but it would state that no gang members from any criminal elements known to police fit the descriptions of the alleged assailants. There was mention of the score of language tapes that were played to the alleged victim to help her identify the nationality of her alleged attackers, yet no positive identification was obtained.

But there were also several paragraphs detailing Cassandra's past sexual affairs, both during and after her marriage. There was also a description of the clothing Cassandra wore. The alleged crime scene, the report would declare, offered no evidence since the sand was shifted by wind and surf. When she saw all this in her vision, Cassandra knew that the police would treat her case with little seriousness.

The vision of the medical report, however, is what truly distressed her. It would show that no traces of semen from her clothing, body, or vagina were detected; however, copious amounts of an inorganic liquid was found on her body and within her vagina. The report would also state that no foreign DNA was detected anywhere on her body or possessions. It would also mention the absence of bruises on her body other than her vagina. However, the recovery of significant amounts of banana, strawberry, chocolate, sand, and bits of paper—which forensics determined originated from a wine label—from her body and vagina would be cited. The report would conclude that the inorganic fluid was a lubricant of unknown origin and that the vaginal bruising was most likely self inflicted due to overly energetic masturbation with a banana, wine bottle, and possibly other objects. The report would end with a recommendation for psychiatric evaluation and counselling.

Cassandra's vision allowed her to see that her rape would be dismissed and that the publicity of the story would be devastating to her. She would be viewed as an oversexed, middle-aged woman who dressed provocatively, who had numerous sexual liaisons in the past, and who wanted for some bizarre reason to perform an elaborate prank on the police.

Cassandra began to sob again. It were as if she had stumbled into the path of the dumb forces of nature—The Sun, the Wind, the Earth, and the Water—blind, unfeeling forces that collected its victims indiscriminately and that were immune to the cries, pain, and protestations of the unfortunates. It were as if she had encountered impulsive forces that carried out its destruction with impunity and disregard to mortal pleas.

Cassandra left the top of her convertible up, locked the doors, and drove home.

She decided not to report her rape to the police.