The Elephant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a quick dinner, coming back out in less than an hour. Other things were obviously on their minds. When they came back out, they were walking arm-in-arm. When he opened the car door for her, they shared a long kiss. This was bold since it was near a main thoroughfare and still light. I had guessed wrong though on the direction they would take. By the time I turned around, I had lost sight of Dave's car.

I went back to my corporate office to think. This was not an innocent flirtation. Any thoughts of that were killed by the last kiss that I saw them share. As I saw it, I had three options:

1) Ignore the affair and hope that it goes away. I didn't want to end my marriage and confronting Ann might goad her into doing something that she couldn't back out of. There was also another marriage that might be upset by these revelations. I had read that these flings are usually over quickly (if a year of pain is quick).

2) Confront Ann tonight. I had seen enough and had enough details that she would not be able to explain her way out. The problem was that I was mad as hell and I might precipitate an action that I didn't want.

3) I could gather more information. It looked like the schedule called for one meeting a week. If they didn't change their routine, I could be prepared next week. Heck, I could get a second tracer button from Gary and track Dave's car also. Although a divorce was not what I wanted, Ann might choose that and I could need some specific proof of infidelity.

I decided that Option 2 was out for tonight and I would decide between Options 1 and 3 later. I tried to get some work done but nothing would block out the vision of that last kiss. I closed up my computer about 10:30 and went home.

Ann was in bed reading when I got in. "Did you get a lot done," she asked.

"I got stuck on a problem about two hours in and couldn't get past that. I finally gave up for the night." I didn't try to keep the conversation going. I knew it would only lead to more lies.

Thursday night Ann took another early bath. I tried to decline saying that I was really tired, but she insisted that she do all the work. I couldn't turn that down, so I took a quick shower.

"Lie back." She began by nibbling on my neck. "I love having such a sexy husband," she whispered in my ear. Her fingertips danced across my chest as she rose over me to start a kiss. While the kiss continued, her hand moved downward. A quick brush over my cock and she caressed down to my thighs. I remembered back to when we had first started dating. She had been enthusiastic but not skillful. I probably had been the same way. Now, though she knew where every nerve in my body was.

She moved down to kiss and lick across my chest while her hand moved under my pajama shorts. She tickled around the base of my cock and ran her fingernails over my balls. My cock began to erect inside my shorts.

She popped the snap on my shorts and sat up long enough to pull them down. Then she lay back down and returned to kissing my chest and stomach. Her hand began to lightly run up and down my shaft. The friction was not enough to move the skin but it still drove my arousal higher.

Her hand gripped me more firmly and she rose up to kiss me. Right at that instance I had a vision of her kissing Dave last night. I could feel myself begin to wilt. But then she stroked me just right and I grew again.

Now when she kissed down my chest, she didn't stop. She licked wetly at my balls and then up the side of my shaft. My little head disappeared into her mouth and then it reappeared and disappeared several times. Finally she took it in deeper and I felt that exquisite sensation when her tongue moved slowly across the underside, back and forth.

Returning to moving her head up and down over me her hand joined the action also. Soon I could feel my body tighten as I began climbing to ecstasy. I spurted into her mouth. She stayed there gathering my sperm until I finished. Then she swallowed.

She didn't always do that. Sometimes she'd feel the first twitch and sit back and let the drops fall on my stomach or her breasts depending on our position. Tonight I pulled her up to me and kissed her. An affirmation to her that what she had done was appreciated and right, not dirty. This was my gift to her like her licking my face was to me.

Afterwards, before I went to sleep, I remembered my faltering enthusiasm when that kiss flashed in my brain. This could not go on much longer if I were to remain under control.

Friday morning there was a new entry in Ann's planner, Monday 4PM L. I went back to Gary and got a second tracer button. The button was $100 and I paid $250 for an extra card in the Tag-UR-It to allow me to see both buttons at once.

Monday after lunch I drove by Dave's parking lot in another rental car. In a minute I had his tracer button installed. Around 3 PM I called Ann and then followed her to Dave's parking lot again. This time when she got out of the car, she was carrying a basket and was dressed in a backless halter-top with a deep vee neckline, shorts and runners. For the late spring weather, her dress was appropriate. The outfit was tasteful but very sexy. I had never seen the halter-top before. The surprising thing was that she was braless. I had never known her to go braless outside our house.

This time I followed them to a park by the river. They parked next to a trail running along the base of the hillside and got out. Once they were well into the park I left my car and followed along the trail they had taken. Fortunately, I had dressed casually, but when I climbed up the hillside to be in the woods above them, my loafers began to slip on the leaves and pine needles. Still, I managed to catch up to them in about two minutes. Their pace was slow like lovers enjoying each other's company. They soon took a smaller trail leading up the hillside. I crouched down to see where they would go. After about fifty yards Dave seemed to be panting a bit. They turned and walked off the trail into the woods. Coming to a group of bushes, Dave pushed through the foliage and held the branches back for Ann to go through. I climbed higher and got to where I could see between the bushes from above them. Ann spread a blanket on the ground and pulled out food for a picnic.

I watched through the binoculars. I looked at Dave and tried to figure out why she had picked him. He wasn't really fat, but he had a paunch like men my age tended to. If climbing the hill had made him pant, he was out of shape also. I knew that he couldn't be making what I got from my business. Ann never wanted for anything. She was able arrange her schedule to baby-sit our grandchild whenever needed and she only worked to have something to fill her time. Judy, Dave's wife, worked full time, probably because she had to. I watched as they ate and talked. Then the sex play began between bites of desert.

My stomach was knotting up but I couldn't put the binoculars down. Dave started kissing the side of her neck, then her lips, but only lightly. Then he kissed back down her neck and past her collar to where the halter-top, which tied behind the neck, left most of her shoulder bare. Lifting his head, he gave her a longer kiss on the lips. This time I noticed that he also caressed her breast. Soon, he kissed around her neck towards the back as his hand wandered to her other breast. Dave pulled the tie behind her neck with his teeth. When he pulled his hand from her breast, the halter came with it leaving Ann topless. Dave began to gently rub his palm across her nipples.

I was amazed. Ann had always been prudish about any public exposure, in fact any sexual gestures in public. Just two years ago we had been driving late into the night returning from vacation. There was little traffic on the interstate and I was trying to stay awake. Ann was lying on the seat with her head against my leg, dozing. I began to unbutton her blouse. Then I reached to unsnap her bra. This began to rouse her. Suddenly she snapped upright back by her door. She accused me of not respecting her, wanting to expose her to other men, etc. After all, 'ANYBODY passing could look in and see me naked.' Generally, I felt like a heel by the time she finished.

I stopped remembering and began looking through the binoculars again. I heard Ann moan. Funny, I hadn't been able to hear a word of their conversation but her sex noises I heard clearly. Ann was lying back on the blanket. Dave had his mouth over one breast and was gently twisting the nipple of the other one. Ann moaned louder and shivered. I could tell that she had a small orgasm. Dave inched his hand down over her stomach and began to slide it under the waistband of the shorts. Ann grabbed his hand and sat up. She said something to him and began to retie her halter.

They threw the remains into the basket and left. There was no dawdling in the pace now. I followed them down to the path and then out of the park. When Dave pulled in he had parked right at the beginning of the path, so I had to hang back until they got in the car and drove off. Then I sprinted to my car. I caught up to them and began trailing them again. They went back towards Dave's office but then veered off. Shortly, they pulled into an older motel. They didn't go to the office. Instead, they pulled up in front of an outside entrance and went in. Dave (or Ann?) must have already registered and gotten the key.

I felt bad enough that I didn't want to wait around to see how long they would stay. I left the motel and went to my office.

I still had the three options from last Wednesday. I didn't have any more explicit evidence than before. I had more details that could be corroborated in court but still nothing concrete, especially since I had not waited to see how long they stayed at the motel. I finally decided to call Delaney the next day.

He had told me that he would be on the evening shift this week also, so I called the number at 9AM.

"Hello, Joe. I talked to you two weeks ago. Herb recommended me?"

"Oh yeah. I remember."

"Well, I got the tracking equipment that you suggested and tracked the lady. She doesn't seem to be the lady that I thought. The first time I tracked her to dinner but then got caught in traffic and lost the car. Last night though I followed her and the guy to a motel."

"Gee, I'm sorry."

"Yeah. Well, shit happens." I rarely use four-letter words and the vehemence of my language startled me. "Can you get me something more concrete?"

"What do you want? Receipts?"

"That would be good, but I was thinking of pictures. Maybe videotape. I know they make small cameras that you can hide."

"Sure. But you have to get them in the room that will be used. And then you have to record at the right time."

"How much will it cost?"

"Let's see. I've got the equipment, you pay for any breakage. I'll have to generously tip a hotel clerk. My time to put the camera in and retrieve it afterwards. Say a thousand."

"Do it. The motel is the Dogwood Inn on Magnolia Ave in the Dusty Plains area."

"I know where it is. I'll see if they used it before."

"OK. The names are Dave Lytel and Ann Childers."

"They won't have used their real names. Can you get me a picture of them?"

"I can get you one of Ann. I'll tell you where Dave works and what his car looks like. You'll have to get the picture yourself."

We quickly made arrangements to meet so I could give Joe an advance and let him copy the frequency of the tracer buttons that I had put on Ann's and Dave's cars.

That night when I got home after "working late," Ann was perfumed and bathed and waiting with a glass of wine. I knew this would happen so I had eaten a chili pepper just one mile from home. My eyes and nose were watering and I begged off claiming I was coming down with a cold.

On Friday I called Joe and told him that Tuesday had been chosen this coming week. He confirmed that the couple had used the motel six times before and that each time Ann had rented the room. My stomach twisted in knots when I heard that. I couldn't eat the rest of the day.

Tuesday I waited at the office for Joe to bring me the tape. He got there about 10:30PM. I paid his bill immediately and took the tape and other material he had gathered. Then I called Ann from my cell phone and told her I was in the middle of solving a problem and I would be late tonight. I went to our training room and put the tape in our VCR and turned it on.

The first minute showed the interior of a motel room with no one in it. Delaney had told me that he started the taping when they entered the motel from the parking lot. The door opened and Ann walked in followed by Dave. She dropped her purse into the chair beside the door. Then she turned around and they began to kiss. He slowly lowered her zipper. Again she was braless. He pulled the dress off one shoulder and began to nibble a nipple. She stepped back and shrugged her shoulders and the dress pooled at her feet. The only things she was wearing now were black thigh-highs and high heels.

"Did you believe me when I said I wasn't wearing panties?" Ann's voice was almost hoarse with lust.

"I almost came in my shorts when you told me that at dinner. Then you wouldn't let me see until now. God, you are a tease!"

"Look at what I did to the dress." Ann bent over and picked it up. She pulled the skirt to her nose and then held it out to Dave. "I'll have to have it cleaned to get the juices out."

His tongue licked the fabric. "Great vintage. I'll have to drink some direct from the bottle."

"Now, you're overdressed." She reached for his belt while he shucked his jacket and pulled off his tie and shirt. By the time she pushed down his underwear he was half hard. She dropped to one knee and he balanced on her shoulder as she pulled off his shoes and socks and he stepped out of his pants. "My own lollipop." She licked up one side of his tool, down the other and swirled her tongue over his balls. Then she took the head into her mouth. I could see her move slightly back and forth and her cheeks expand and contract.

"You are so good at that. So gentle and yet the total sensations drive me wild." He pumped his hips slowly and fucked her mouth in time to her sucks. By now he was fully erect. He touched her shoulder again and gestured for her to rise. "I've got much better uses for this than that wonderful, beautiful mouth."

They kissed again as they slowly moved to the bed. Ann fell back on it pulling Dave after her. He licked down her throat to her chest then consumed one of her nipples in his mouth. The angle of the camera and the way they lay on the bed didn't give me much detail as he moved his head to the junction of her thighs. She spread her legs but from where she was laying one leg slipped off to the floor. Ann wiggled around to the middle of the bed.

Dave started over kissing from her ankle upward to her knee then slowly moved up her thigh, licking and sucking alternately. Ann began to moan almost continually as he approached her center. She cried out when his mouth covered her lower lips. One leg wrapped over his shoulder, the black stocking and high heel showing lewdly against his white back. Soon she convulsed and let out that long sound between a laugh and moan that I knew signaled a tremendous orgasm. She relaxed completely and then pulled Dave's shoulders.

"Get in me! I've got to have you in me now!"

Dave moved forward and started to slowly pump in short strokes. He gradually increased the depth of the strokes until he was obviously entering her fully each time.

"Oh! That's so good," Ann moaned. Her hips began to thrust up against him.

Dave increased the tempo of his movements. "Not wearing panties!" He was talking in her ear. "I thought I would have to leave the table to relieve myself every time I imagined what you looked like."

"Now! Now!" Ann jammed her hips up against his and her body went rigid.

"Oh! So good!" Dave pushed down hard into her and held still. Then he collapsed and rolled off her.

After a few minutes, Ann rolled to her side leaning against him. "You make me come so good. I feel like Jell-O sometimes."

They lay like that for a while just resting. Then Ann rose. "I've got to potty and clean up. I'll be right back." She kicked off her heels before entering the bathroom.

Dave waited until she came back out then he made the same trip. While he was in the bathroom, Ann removed her hose. She dropped them by her purse. Leaning over she reached into the leather bag, took something out, and then put it under the pillow where she had been lying.

When Dave returned they began making out again. Slower this time, they were alternately stroking each other. Sometimes the caresses would wander below the waist but for a long period the two were very gentle and sensual.

Ann suddenly broke their embrace and kneeled beside Dave's head. She pulled her lower lips open. "See how wet you make me with your kisses. Now let me take care of you for a while."

She began kissing down his chest until she was at his cock. It was semi-hard again and she began playfully touching it, making it bounce some, then licking his balls and returning to kiss the hair across his belly. Slowly she sucked him once more. Whenever she stopped sucking him to lick around and kiss other areas, her hand continued to stroke him.

"Ann, I'm getting close again."

She sat up. "I brought some KY. I want you to do me back there."

I was confused. What was she talking about?

"Ann! I love your ass. So soft and pliable."

She moved to a position on all fours in the middle of the bed while she pulled a tube from under her pillow. She handed it to Dave as he moved behind her. He squirted the KY onto his fingers and ran them up and down her crack. Then I saw him put one finger into her. After a couple of in-and-out motions he inserted two, then three, and finally four fingers. He plunged the fingers into her several more times.

My cock was hard and I opened my pants. I began stroking myself as the scene unfolded.

She dropped her shoulders to the bed as he moved directly behind her. He paused briefly to squeeze some KY directly onto his cock and smear it around. Then he began to push into her. Much slower than when he had entered her pussy but he pressed forward, nevertheless. I saw her face screwed up in concentration but she didn't make any noise. Once he was buried to the hilt he started to reverse.

"No, wait a second! I always have to get used to the feel."

Always? How often did they do this? She sometimes let me play there with one finger but I had never been offered this.

"Okay. Go slow," she said.

Dave started to withdraw and then reversed. His speed continued to increase over the next few minutes and I heard a new sound for Ann.

"Rrrrrr, Rrrrrr." Almost a purr but increasing in loudness, she started swaying slightly from side to side.

"What a wonderful body. So skilled! You're driving me wild!" On the last syllable Dave pressed forward and simultaneously pulled her hips backward.

"Ahh, YES!" Ann exclaimed.

I spurted once, twice, three times. Then I grabbed my pants and ran to the bathroom where I heaved my dinner.

When I came back, they were recovering.

"Now my favorite time, bath time," Dave was saying.

"I wish we could make love all night but not tonight. My three orgasms took too long. I can only get in and shower quickly before I have to get home. Last night Bill came in about 10:15. I need to have everything put up and be changed before he gets there.

She disappeared into the bathroom and was back out in five minutes. While Dave took his turn, she put on her makeup and dressed. Dave tossed on his clothes, not bothering with the tie or jacket. They paused for one long kiss and then left. The tape ran for about another minute and then went black.