The Elephant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay down beside Ann but so that her head was at the level of Ann's chest. When Ann felt the crinkly hair over Winnie's pussy against her leg, she stiffened briefly, but then relaxed.

The blonde reached to the bottom bow and pulled on it separating the material across Ann's tummy. "Your skin looks so soft and smooth." She pulled on the second bow. "It excites me so much seeing you like this. Your creamy skin is so sexy." As the third bow came undone, one breast was exposed. As the fingertips dropped the satin material, they descended and began to trace gently around the soft mound. Then the tan face lowered so that the lips could take in the nipple. When Ann moaned, I knew that Winnie had completed the seduction.

The blonde used her tongue alternately on both breasts. After several minutes her free hand trailed downward to the juncture of Ann's thighs and began a light massage of her pussy. Ann's legs relaxed sideways and then pulled up and spread apart inviting the dancing fingers into the damp slit.

"Ohh. OHHH." Ann's moans were soft but distinct. Her arms pulled Winnie's head against her breast. But Winnie ducked her head under the arms and licked lightly down the soft skin, while her fingers continued to move around. First, a couple would enter the pussy and then pull out to let one slide up to the waiting clit.

I could see the small red tongue extend to begin flicking at the clit as the fingers journeyed back below. Winnie moved between Ann's legs. She crouched on her knees with her ass in the air. I was tempted to move over and finger-fuck her, but I did not want this to be about my actions.

After just a few minutes, Ann's hips began to pump against the blond head between her legs. First slowly and then faster but with an irregular tempo she thrust up. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." She was building toward a peak. "Uuuhh. Uuhhh. Uuuhhh. UUUHHH. Uuhh. Uhhhhhh."

Ann went completely limp. Winnie sat back and looked at her, then she straddled her legs and began to lightly kiss up Ann's body. Ann didn't respond until Winnie got to her breastbone. From this position, Winnie's breasts began to drag across Ann's skin. I saw Ann's stomach ripple from the touch but no other response.

Winnie pecked a kiss at each nipple but then continued north. Finally, her face was above Ann's. She leaned down and kissed her. I slid forward in the chair, expecting a protest. Ann did stiffen, but then she relaxed and I saw the two mouths working together. When Winnie broke the kiss, Ann looked over at me. Her tongue extended and began lapping at Winnie's face. Without breaking my gaze, she cleaned the moisture from around the lips and nose. Her eyes were smoldering with desire.

"You can let yourself out, can't you Winnie? I've got a prior engagement with a stiff cock."

Winnie giggled and moved quickly to her folded dress.

"Come here!" Ann's voice was hoarse. I stood and began removing my clothes as I walked to the bed. By the time I knelt on the bed nude, I had heard the door close behind Winnie.

Late in February I came home to a dinner of Salmon Florentine and baked potato. "We've had so many casseroles, lately," Ann explained.

After her bath, Ann came out wearing the baby doll that I hadn't seen since our night downtown in the hotel. She sat on the arm of my chair and leaned over. "What're you reading," she asked. Her breast was brushing the side of my face.

"A story called 'Rabbit and Titmouse' evidently."

"Don't rabbits live in burrows? I can show you a nice warm burrow."

"Would this burrow be hard to find?"

"By the time you get there I think it'll be hard."

When I slipped into bed, Ann rolled over and attacked me. Her tongue entered my mouth first as she caressed my back. I stroked her breasts for a short time but then she began to push my bottoms southward. After three strokes of her hand I was erect.

She turned around and took my cock into her mouth. Simultaneously, she hoisted her leg over me and pushed her pussy into my face. I am not a man to deny any reasonable request that a lady makes. I pulled her thong to one side and began to lick. I couldn't reach her clit from where I was so I slipped lower in the bed until my tongue could reach her nub. I inhaled her rich scent and nuzzled her with my nose as I rapidly flicked her clit. She built quickly to her orgasm. Her head fell to my belly, as she could no longer continue her wonderful ministrations.

"Oh, Bill. Ohhhhh. Oooooohh. Nnngg. NNNNGGG."

I quit nibbling her clit with my tongue and just lazily lapped along her lips as she lay on me for a minute, recovering

"You are so good," she groaned as she rolled off me. She turned around and kissed me. Then she got back up on all fours. "We were discussing furry things? How about bitches in heat?"

"Only if I can pet them." I moved behind her and started to enter her from the rear. At the same time I reached around to begin gently caressing her clit again. I slowly entered her, moving in short strokes to tease her. She was certainly wet enough that gathering lubrication was not a problem. She began to thrust her hips back against me.

"Harder, harder," she demanded.

"Slow and steady wins the race." I matched my stroking so that she still was not getting much relief.

"Oooooh. Come on!" She changed to a side-to-side wiggle that would get her G-spot no matter what I was doing.

I began to lengthen my movements. "You are so hot tonight. When you leaned over me, brushing your breasts across my cheek, I got hard instantly. I am so lucky to have you as a lover."

I added my other hand to the one already playing in her pussy and swiped my thumb back and forth between her lips. When it was soaked, I moved it back in front of me and gradually worked it into her ass. Ann was making continual noises now. I increased my speed. Suddenly her ass pulsed around my thumb, then her pussy gripped my cock.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god." She slowly slid down on the bed as all her muscles relaxed. I was left waving in the wind. I moved to lie down beside her.

After a short while she turned her head. Leaving her head on the mattress, she looked at me out of one eye. "I'm so fast tonight and haven't taken care of you at all. Unfortunately, I'm worn out. Hmmm, how about these?"

Ann was pushing her breasts together. She is not overly endowed but has enough that I have enjoyed sliding between them occasionally. I enjoyed it more when we were playing some mild D/S fantasies but any port in a storm. I moved to straddle her chest.


"Wait a sec." She reached for the bottle of hand cream from her bedside table. She slathered some around and rolled back. As I moved across her, she took my cock in her hand and spread what was left of the cream around the base. "Now." She looked up at me and licked her lips.

I started to slide back and forth. Every time I moved forward, she would lick the head with her tongue. The sensations were building fast.

"It feels so slick," she was looking directly into my eyes. "Watch what I'm doing." She grasped her nipples gently and twisted them in time to my rhythm. I increased the tempo as I felt her tongue and watched her fingers.

"Give me a necklace." She knew me too well. I began to spurt across her chest and neck, and then I fell to the side, relaxed now.

"God, she's hot," I thought as I began falling asleep. "Lately our sex life has really taken off."

The thing about infidelity is not the sex. It's the mistrust. In any marriage there are things we hide from our spouses. He doesn't want her to know that he stopped at a strip bar with some of his friends one afternoon. She doesn't want him to know she bought a $200 pair of shoes. If such trivial things are discovered, you get past them quickly. But if the basic trust is gone then mannerisms like shifty eyes, or the tone of voice that we learn about each other over the years can get blown up and cause us to do things that we wouldn't have before.

The flittering thought that I had last night about Ann spicing up our sex life was just such a thing. Two years ago I would have said, "You've got a sexy wife. It's great that she's letting it show." Now, I wanted to know why. Before I left, I looked for Ann's planner. I finally found it in her car.

The page from two days before was empty. Relief. Just your imagination. Nagging doubt. When had we made love last week? Thursday, look back at Wednesday. Nothing. No wait, what's that little dot at 11AM? Now back to day before yesterday. A little dot there also at 1PM. Back two weeks. There, a little dot again.

I went to the gym, but my heart wasn't in it. I ran long enough to break a sweat and then left. I got coffee and sat in my car until it was time for me to go back home.

When I got to the office, the first call that I made was to Joe Delaney. I left a message on his answering machine.

The second call was to Jeff Moore, the attorney that handled our corporate paperwork. I made an appointment to see him that afternoon. If this was a repeat with Dave, or even if Ann had someone new, I couldn't take it again.

Joe Delaney called back at lunchtime. "Mr. Childers, I didn't expect to hear from you again."

"Joe, I had hoped that I wouldn't need you again. I'm having a problem similar to last year."

"Is the problem in the daytime or evening?"

"It seems to be during the day. I don't want to do anything myself this time. Can you do the research yourself?" Why was I dancing around with all these euphemisms? This was sounding like a bad spy novel.

"I can't do anything this week. The next four weeks I'm on evenings and I could do the research. Do you still have the tracer buttons?"

"Yeah, but I don't remember too much about them."

"If we can get together tomorrow evening, you bring the buttons. We'll test them and make arrangements."

Later I was sitting in Jeff Moore's office. "This is a delicate and personal request. Ann and I are having problems and it may come to divorce."

"I'm sorry."

"Me, too. Can you recommend three attorneys? I'll call and schedule interviews with them. Of course, Ann will need one also. If it comes to that, should she get her own list or should I let her pick from the list you make for me?"

"Have you two tried counseling?"

"Yeah, we did that last year and I thought we were okay, but something has come up again and I don't think it's good."

"I'll make up two lists, one for each of you."

I discovered the dot for the next week by looking in her planner on Saturday while she was grocery shopping. I made an excuse to go into the office and I called Joe with the information.

Joe called me back on Wednesday. "This is going to be tougher than before. They're using a private house."

"So?"

"At the motel, the desk clerk let me into the room. He gave me permission to be there. Now, to install the equipment, I'm going to have to get in without permission. To do that I'm going to have to watch the house and figure out a schedule for when people are there and not there. The house is pretty big so I should put cameras in two different rooms. I'm also going to have to get in to get the equipment back out. Fortunately, this house doesn't have a burglar alarm."

"This is making me nervous."

"I've done it before. Usually, I can get the guys downtown to lend me equipment to give me a cover, like a gas company truck or something. Of course, arranging the lending costs moola. But it will take more work, and if the truck or whatever I need is being used for active police work, the schedule might be affected."

"Bottom line?"

"Two thou for the tape. No promises on the schedule, yet."

"Okay, do it."

It took three weeks of me scanning Ann's planner before Joe got results. "Got the tape. I was also able to get into the house right afterwards and get the equipment out. I had mounted two cameras, one in the den and one in the bedroom, so I have two different tapes. I'll edit them together and bring them by tonight, if you want?"

It was 4 o'clock. "What time will you be here? I'll tell the security guard downstairs to let you in."

"Say, eight."

"See you then."

I called Ann about 5 and told her I was working late at the office.

Joe delivered on time. "I was across the street in a gas truck when the lady went in, so I took a video of her parking and going inside and added that to the tape. Here's a file showing the dates I tracked her, where they went, how long they spent. Also name, address and employment of the other one."

"Thanks." I was feeling dull and depressed, not mad like last year. I had hoped everything would work out and here it was falling apart.

As Joe promised, the tape started with Ann's car pulling into the driveway. The house was in an upscale neighborhood. It was hard to tell but the size was well above average, perhaps 3500 or 4000 square feet in two stories. It was on a small lot though as was the trend these days.

Ann got out, casual as you please, and walked up to the front door. At least this time she was dressed modestly and seemed to have a bra on. Her lover must have been watching, because as soon as she hit the top step, the door opened. Looking from a bright street into the house, I couldn't tell who she was meeting.

The tape switched to an interior scene, the den that Joe had mentioned. I could hear voices in the background for a few minutes but I couldn't make out the conversation, then Ann came into the room evidently through a door that the camera couldn't see. She walked across the room and put a tray with two salads onto the coffee table in front of the couch.

"Come on," she called out and sat down on the couch. The couch was across the room and facing the camera.

Another person entered the room. "Gee, this guy is a wimp," I thought. He was small, with a slight build and a shaggy haircut. The person put a glass of wine on a coaster and pulled over another coaster and put a second glass down. "Come on," I thought. "Turn around and let's see who you are, you bastard." Finally, the person moved around the coffee table to the couch and sat down.

I was suddenly confused. The person I was trying to recognize was a woman! And I did recognize her. I opened the folder that Joe had left and confirmed it. Ann was having an affair with Karen, the CPA from church.

I was shocked and for a while I didn't listen to anything on the tape. Then I noticed the women putting down their salad plates and leaning back with the remainder of the wine. Karen put her free arm around Ann and Ann leaned back against her.

"You know this almost didn't happen, don't you," Karen asked.

"That would have been horrible," Ann responded.

"Well, it's true. The first lunch you invited me to in January, you told me, was to show appreciation for the clients that I had sent your way. I thought that was nice and I enjoyed myself. That's why I accepted your second invitation to lunch two weeks later. But that lunch was uncomfortable for me."

"No! I didn't mean for that to be that way."

"Well, when you steered the conversation around to my relationship to Joan. Especially, since you started into what it was like to be with a woman, well, I thought that you were sort of a voyeur or maybe gathering stories to tell Bill. I almost turned down your third invitation the next week."

"Why didn't you?"

"It was the anniversary of when I met Joan and I was feeling down in the dumps. I thought 'Let the straight girl pay for her stories. I'll give her some.'"

"And then you discovered that I wasn't so straight."

"I'd never been to Francoise's before. You getting us that corner booth inside with a candle, I immediately thought, 'This is romantic. I wish I could have brought Joan here.' I felt even worse, but I also decided to be nicer to you if I could."

"And then I dropped that confession on you."

"I immediately knew how much of a chance you were taking, telling me that. Having your first experience just a few weeks earlier. And then admitting to yourself that you liked it and wanted to experience everything, I admired your courage. It's not easy for a straight, married woman to take that step."

"The first lunch was to find out if you were seeing anybody. If you were, then I would have had to look elsewhere, maybe even go back to Winnie and rent her for an afternoon. I almost did anyway. It took me two weeks to get up the courage to call you again."

"I was trying to be seductive," Ann continued. "I went out and bought that peasant blouse because it showed so much cleavage, not that I have that much, and I wore it without a bra. I kept trying to steer the conversation around to sexuality and get to a point where I could just slip in a casual question, 'Would you like desert, perhaps, in my bedroom?' But I did it all wrong. I finally realized that everything I was doing was just making it worse. After kicking myself for several days, I decided to try again. If you would have lunch with me one more time, I would just lay it all out for you. Pun intended."

"I'm glad that you tried once more. I'm can't imagine not knowing you as a lover. I look forward to our meetings, and I'm depressed the next day that we aren't together all the time."

"Don't get all weepy on me, now. I want to be with you, too. I'm just not sure how all this is going to work out." Ann got up and began pacing.

"Men think it's so simple. Sex here," she held out her right hand, "and love here." She extended her left. She paused. "Thinking about my fling with Dave last year, maybe it is like that sometimes. Most of the time, though, it's all intertwined," she interlaced both hands. "I love Bill. We've got over thirty-one years and two kids. I can't just leave."

"Well, if he can't satisfy you and I can," Karen's voice trailed off as the boast hung in the air.

"That's not it. He does satisfy me just like you do, but in a different way, not less, not more. Don't force me to make a choice!" Ann dropped back down on the couch and they were silent for a couple of minutes.

"Well, so far, it's worked out better than I could have hoped. You could have just been a one-night stand. Now I AM ready for desert." Karen put down her wine glass and stood up. Ann did the same.

The scene switched to a bedroom just as the two of them walked in holding hands. They didn't say anything at first, just took off their slacks, blouses and bras. They were so neat. A guy would have just thrown his clothes in a semi-ordered heap over a chair. They both straightened the creases and folded everything nicely. Even the bras were displayed as if they were still in a lingerie drawer. They turned down the bed and crawled to meet in the middle.

After a long kiss, Ann was stroking Karen's breasts. "You are so beautiful." Karen was that and her breasts were her prime assets. Ann could barely cover one of the C-cups with her hand, but they were firm and stood up proudly on her chest.

Ann began tracing lazy figure eights around Karen's mounds. After two circuits she zeroed in on one nipple. Karen moaned as I saw the Ann's red tongue flick lightly against the erect tissue. Then she gave the same treatment to the other nipple.

Ann started making random bites across the soft skin. At the same time one hand caressed down across the slightly rounded stomach and onto the thighs that had splayed apart. Ann separated her legs also and I noticed that one of Karen's hands had disappeared between the two soft bodies.

Ann's hand moved back up to lightly stroke Karen's pussy. Then she began to expand the area where she was nibbling on Karen's chest down toward her belly and then she moved between the two outstretched legs. Her lips remained above the soft hair tickling her chin.

"You're teasing me, again. Give me what I want."

"What do you want?"

"You know." Karen pumped her hips up against Ann.