The Elephant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me."

"I want your tongue in me. I want you to lick me and make me cry out. I want you to turn around so I can do it to you."

The women shifted, lying on their sides diagonally across the bed. The camera angle was perfect. This had to be one of the most erotic visions that I had ever seen, the auburn hair between the white legs and next to the glossy black down of the brunette's lower belly. I saw both pairs of hips begin to undulate slowly. The soft moans and wet licks were picked up clearly on the tape.

I could also see the black curls slowly move from the ginger-covered clit to far back between the other pair of legs. I saw an arm move down there. "Oh yes, baby. Touch me right there."

I opened my trousers and reached for my almost painfully hard cock. I was watching my wife lick another woman's pussy. I hoped to hold off until they climaxed but I couldn't. After only about two minutes my cock erupted in a geyser. I continued to watch.

The brunette hips began to gyrate faster. "God, do me, do me. NOW! Ohhhhh lorrrd."

The brunette curls stopped moving and the auburn tresses only moved small distances.

Karen extended an arm and used her palm to tease Ann's nipples. Then she curled her body around between the legs I was so familiar with as Ann rolled to her back.

Karen lowered her head. The camera was now viewing from one side but the small movements of the brunette curls let me know exactly what was going on. The knees slowly drew up and open. Then a hand from the brunette snaked out going under one knee and extended to begin playing with a breast. First, a caress over the nipple then the hand moved over to the other nipple. The fingertips trailed back across and caught the first nipple lightly. The head was now moving in time to the hips flexing up and down. The hand continued to toy with the nipple. I noticed that Karen's other elbow was moving in and out slightly, the fingers obviously working inside Ann. The hips movements became more frantic as a rising moan issued form Ann's lips. Then the fingers toying with the nipple grasped it harshly and pulled upward sharply.

"Uuuuuhh, uuuuhhh, uuuuhhh, UUUUHHHH, UUUHHH, uuuhhh."

I didn't know what to do. There was a sour taste in my mouth. If Ann had been with a guy, I would have hired a lawyer tomorrow, but this seemed different. I couldn't explain why, but it was. If Ann had just discovered her bisexuality, maybe she would share herself with both of us. Could I continue like that? I didn't want to lose her.

This was serious on her part, though. I could tell by the conversation in the den that the relationship was deeper than the lust I had seen last year with Dave. What to do; what to do?

I decided that I couldn't decide. I continued to play like there was nothing going on. This time I had no problem accepting the added sex from Ann. Even if I imagined the two of them together while Ann and I were together, it merely increased my desire. Every man's fantasy, isn't that what I had told her?

The world continued to spin on its axis for several months. Then it fell off.

I continue to check her planner occasionally. The dots were still there once a week. Then I noticed a new entry, a cryptic S, a new lover? The dot and the S were on different days for four weeks. Then one Monday on the way to the gym, I looked at her schedule. There was no dot entry and no S entry. Both lovers had gone out of town the same week?

In the afternoon about 4 o'clock I was working at the office when the receptionist buzzed.

"Mr. Childers, there's a Mr. Jones to see you."

"Who's he with?"

"He just says that he has a special delivery for you. Says it won't take a minute. Not a sales pitch."

"Bring him back," as if I didn't have enough to do.

She brought a young man into my office. I rose and stuck out my hand.

"Mr. Childers?" He didn't offer to shake hands.

"Yes," I said dropping my hand.

"This is for you." He handed me a large envelope and left.

I sat back down. There was just my name on the outside. I opened it and withdrew a large sheaf of papers. On the top was a business letter.

"Dear Mr. William J. Childers:

Enclosed are the preliminary papers filed in Family Court pursuant to divorce proceedings Ann M. Childers vs. William J. Childers

We represent Ms. Childers. Please have your attorney or other legal representative contact us at your convenience.

Very truly yours,

James J. Smithwright, Esq. Attorney at Law"

For a minute I felt the room spinning around. I reread the letter and then I glanced at the attached papers. At first I couldn't comprehend what had happened. Finally, the world started moving again. I called Ann at home. No answer. I called her cell phone, again no answer. I rushed out to my car to drive home.

When I got there Ann's car was gone. I ran to the door and fumbled with my keys trying to unlock it. After several tries I got it open.

"Ann, Ann?" I called several times, as if she would be here without her car. I walked back to our bedroom. The top of her dresser was bare. I saw the open door to her closet. The closet was empty. I pulled two drawers out of her dresser, also empty. Then I saw a sheet of paper folded and propped up on my chest of drawers. I opened it and read the note in her handwriting.

"Dear Bill,

I'm sorry to leave this way but I was too much of a coward to tell you to your face.

I reached a point where I knew I had to make a decision and whichever way I decided was going to hurt a person I loved. I finally realized that I couldn't be the wife you need. You deserve a wife who is faithful to you and I can no longer be that wife.

Please don't make this harder by trying to find me and win me back. That will only prolong the pain for both of us.

We had thirty wonderful years together and a great success in raising two terrific children. I hope that you can remember that about me.

Although I am gone from your life you will always be in my heart.

Love, Ann"

That was two months ago. Today is Sunday. I saw Ann and Karen in church together.