The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Adam right there." Lauren pushed his head deeper into her pussy.

"Oh , I can't take it anymore." Lauren's body started to shake and she pressed her legs around Adam's head. He licked furiously in her pussy until she stopped grinding on his face. He raised up and kissed her slowly allowing her to taste how sweet her pussy was.

" I just had to taste you again," smiled Adam.

He helped her down the counter and straightened her clothes. Lauren reached for her thong, but Adam grabbed them first.

Lauren lifted a curious eye to him. "What are you doing?"

"You'll get these back next time. Until then I want you to walk around remembering what I just did to you."

With that said he put the thong in his pocket and walked out the bathroom.

Lauren let the cold water from the faucet cool her down. Adam is doing something to me. The sex is so exciting and so good. I have never cum that fast and had it feel that good unless I had to sneak in the bathroom and make myself cum after faking it with Mike. She could still feel his tongue in her pussy driving her insane.

She looked at herself in the mirror and straightened up. Then she walked out of the bathroom.

Adam walked back to his table . "Where the hell did you go man? I have been sitting here bored to death."

"I just had a craving for something, but I am good now."

"You followed that chick didn't you?"

Adam smirked and watched Lauren emerge from the bathroom hallway and walk to her table. She was a little wobbly and flushed. He saw Mike tap his watch at her when she sat down. She looked his way and then back at Mike. Adam figured he must have asked what took her so long. He wished he could tell the jerk that she was in the bathroom getting some from me. He pushed his eyes from her table back to his own.

"No, man I didn't follow her. Come on let's pay this check and go." They paid and left. He looked her table, but she didn't look up as he left.

"I told you my stomach was hurting, goodness Mike."

"All I am saying is I thought we came here to be together, but you were gone for like 20 minutes. I basically ate dinner by myself."

"Whatever Mike. You were texting or doing whatever you do on that phone. I basically have been by myself all night at dinner as well. The only conversation I get with you is that occasional grunt reply."

Mike looked at her and then put his fork down. He grabbed her hand on the table. "You are right baby. I'm sorry. It's just I am trying to build another bar and the pressure is building up on me and I have no right to take it out on you. Do you forgive me?"

Lauren thought to herself. How many times do I have to hear this speech. She had been dating Mike since her third year of aw school. In the beginning he was fun and the sex was incredible. Now two years later and there so called relationship was in a funk. She didn't know how many times she wanted to break up with him, but everyone told her he was a great catch. And that things would get better sexually soon enough. But, it totally sucked. She looked over at him and saw that he still was the same gorgeous guy from school. Tall, brown skin, with great dimples. He really knew how to feel out a suit and impress someone with his smile. To bad he was not impressive in bed. But, she knew she still had feeling for him. Especially when he was sweet to her like now.

"I forgive you Michael."

He stood up and kissed her slowly. He paid the check and they left. ..........

The next few days had been very uneventful for Lauren. She had a horrible humping sessions that with Mike that night of their dinner with each other. The whole time he thought he was doing her a favor, but in actuality she looked out the window and wished it was Adam she was in bed with.

Another reason it sucked was she had not seen Adam at all that week. She had been looking for him everywhere.. Every time she heard the elevator open she looked in the hallway. She just knew her neighbors thought she was crazy. She did not care,. Her body was craving Adam's. It was effecting her day job. She would be talking to her clients and then a memory of her and Adam would come to her and she would instantly get wet. She could not wait another week and not at least say something to him.

After wasting a day sitting in the lobby of her condo reading a book hoping to see Adam. Lauren eventually gave up and went to the grocery store.

"Yes, mom I am eating healthy. I just left the grocery store and I am currently struggling with my oh so healthy grocery bags right now." Lauren grunted as she tried to carry them from the elevator to her condo.

"Look Mom I love you, but I have to let you go. Bye." She closed her phone and reached for a bag when a hand grabbed it first.

She looked up into Adam's smiling face. He was dressed in a tanktop and gym shorts. It looked like he must have been coming back from the gym because he had his ipod hanging from his ear. "You look like you need some help."

"Yeah you came at the right time. Thanks." He picked up the remaining bags on the floor with ease and followed her into her apartment. He kicked the door closed as he came in.

"Where do you want these?" She motioned toward the kitchen counter. Thank goodness I cleaned, thought Lauren to herself.

"So what have you been up Adam. Have you played poker with anyone recently?"

He laughed. "No I would have to say it has just been you. I don't think anybody can top that poker game."

Lauren blushed and there was an uncomfortable silence between them. Just then Adam's phone rang. He looked at his phone. "Oh crap give me one sec."

"Hey Christine."

Oh crap he has a girlfriend, thought Lauren.

"Yeah , no I will have to call you later. Ok bye."

"Are you busy?" Lauren started putting the groceries up to make it seem like she was not ease dropping.

"No just my assistant. My agency is throwing this party and the W next month."

"The Breast Cancer charity event. Yeah I am going to that."

"Really, then now I have to attend. You know something has been on my mind since the last time we saw each other."

Lauren stared at him. His eyes changed from the soft grey to a hint of lust.

"What is that?"

Adam moved closer to her. He took off her t-shirt with no bra under and stretch pants that accentuated her butt. He was happy he ran into her because she had been on his mind all week. At work he would drift off into being with her.

"Is you pussy still wet for me like I left it?" Her pussy was not wet, but sure was soaking wet by the time he finished his sentence.

"Umm you tell me." She grabbed his neck and pulled him into a kiss. Adam let his hands roam down to her ass. He pushed his hands into her pants and squeezed her butt cheeks. He let his left hand slide to the front and realized she did not have any panties on.

"Oh you naughty girl. You went out with no panties nor bra." He let his finger slide into her pussy and fuck her slowly.

"Did you not wear a bra so you could get off in the car fantasizing of me fucking you. Like I did on the elevator or maybe you fantasized on how I am about to fuck you. Which will be slow and hard. Do you like it slow and hard Lauren."

Lauren could barely hear him. She was riding his fingers from an orgasm. Adam pulled his fingers out of her pussy and pushed her pants off. He lifted her shirt off and attacked her breast with his mouth. He nibbled and pinched each breast.

Lauren felt herself become lifted in the air and then put on the couch. Adam stood up and admired her curvaceous yet beautiful frame. He watched her belly ring shine on her firm stomach. He watched as her eyes filled with lust and he knew she wanted him inside of her. He removed his shirt, shorts, and boxers.

Lauren threw him a condom. He put it on and pushed her legs open as much as they could. He placed his penis at her opening and rubbed it on her clit. "You have to tell me you want this Lauren."

Lauren growled her response. "Fuck me Adam. I want you in me. Fuck my brains out."

Adam pushed his penis in Lauren's pussy slowly. Her pussy squeezed his penis. Adam watched his white pale penis push into Lauren shaved brown pussy and he became amazed. It was turning him on even more. He rubbed Lauren's clit in circular motions as he pushed into her. Lauren's body went wild. Her body jerked up and down and she squeezed his dick with her muscles as she climaxed.

Adam pushed Laurens legs in the air and then gritted his teeth and pounded into her pussy cumming into the condom. He laid on the couch beside her and pulled his arms around her naked body. He kissed her forehead.

"So Adam what's your condo number."

"Why have you been looking for me?" He paused for a second at the thought of a gorgeous woman like her looking around for him. "It's 2518."

"I just was curious in case I need to borrow some sugar."

"I could use some sugar right now Ms. Lauren." He dipped his finger her pussy and played with it slowly. Her pussy was still wet. He took his finger out and licked it clean.

"You are relentless. You aren't tired?"

"Tired you are joiking right. Your pussy is addictive Lauren. I wish I could have some 10 times a day. What are you telling me Mike does not crave to be with you?"

"Umm next subject. The last thing I want to bring up is my "friend" while I am lying naked with you."

"Really so what is this anyway? Am I a side adventure? Will you call me a "friend" or am I just somebody you get sugar from."

"Right now I am open to a potential date."

"Well then a date it is."

"Really, just like that?"

"Just like that. You and I will go on a date this Friday."

"You know what this means right. I do not do it with a guy till at least the third date. So you will not be getting any."

"Wow then looks like we will have to have three dates in one night." He let his hand lazily rub her left nipple. Lauren let out a slight moan. He kissed her neck and up to her ear. He let his tongue slide into her ear while he played with her nipple.

"So Friday night Lauren. Until then lets consider this just sugar."

He grabbed another condom and sheathed himself. He pushed into her once again. He was just about to slam into her when the door bell rang. He ignored it and kissed her slowly pushing into her. Lauren moaned loudly.

"Lauren it's Mike are you alright.?"

"Shit," whispered Lauren. She pushed Adam out of her. His penis popped out of her with a loud smack.

"Give my just a sec Mike I am moving things around. The couch has the door blocked. Just a sec." She leaned grabbed Adam's hand and led him into her balcony. "Please stay here I'll get rid of him and we can do more of what we just were." She let her hand rub his penis . Then she threw him his clothes. She grabbed a robe and ran to the door.

"Hey Mike. What are you doing here, unannounced?"

"Sorry, I was in the neighborhood and decided to come on by. You know you really need to give me a key."

"Yeah, but like you said when I asked for your key a year ago. We are not in a closed relationship. You still want to explore."

"Yeah, but I am a man Lauren it's different. But, you my suggey bear I know you are my number one girl right. Plus I think we should stop with the exploring thing. I have found that I just want to be with you."

"I, I, I have a meeting. Umm we will talk later ok." Lauren stammered.

"Yeah, ok call me later." He kissed her lips and then went down in the elevator.

Lauren ran to her room and got Adam on the balcony. Surprisingly he was still naked and hard. His body was pure perfection. She hoped the date would let her learn more about him besides how good he was in bed.

"So no more interruptions I hope?"

"No none at all." Lauren walked over and gripped his penis. She lowered herself to the floor and engulfed his penis in her mouth. She sucked on the head and licked the veins on it. She moaned softly and felt his cock tense up. Adam pulled her up and bent her over her bedroom desk. He pushed his penis into her pussy and began riding her pussy from behind. His balls smacked into her pussy. He reached around and cupped her breast in his hand. He tweaked and pinched her nipples rolling them with his finger tips. He kissed up and down her neck when he felt her climax. She met his thrusts as he slammed his penis into her and came.

They both fell asleep on her bed. He woke up with her in his arms. He kissed her lips slowly and she woke up. She retreated out of his arms some.

"Sorry to wake you. I'm going to go back to my place. I will see you Friday."

"Ok, bye."

He watched her close her eyes and drift back to sleep and he thought to himself. Wow that felt oddly comfortable.

12