The Elevator

Story Info
A messy face fucking in the elevator.
801 words
4.02
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We decided to meet for cocktails, something sophisticated in the city for once, but as soon as I see you I know your intention isn't for a long night out. It starts with the heels, must be something like 4 inches high, my eyes travel upwards your legs seem to go on forever, visible through the split in your dress is the tops of your stockings and I think I see the hooks of your suspenders too! Your blue dress hugs your hips and full-figure, the dress has a low back and the front, only barely covers your amazing breasts, I hope the halter neck will hold them in at least until we can get somewhere private.

I walk over an we make pleasantries while I'm ordering my drink, all the while your eyes are suggesting more, and I can't look away.

A quick drink later and we're heading for the lift, we've got a room upstairs and we're not going to waste it by the sounds of it! We get in the lift and press the 14th floor. As soon as the doors shut we can't keep our bodies apart and embrace with deep passionate kisses, my hands are all over your back but it doesn't take long before I reach for your breasts inside your dress as your hand grips my already stiff cock through my trousers! It's getting hot and we're barely past the 6th floor, when we both lean over and hit the stop button on the lift! It shudders to a halt between floors and almost without skipping a beat we're back at each other.

I free your breasts from their prison inside your dress as I've wanted to all evening, they swing free and I grab and grope them before bringing each one in turn up to my mouth to suck, making your nipples hard and soaking them with saliva, all the while you're ripping at my belt trying to get my trousers undone and free my aching hard on. It's not long before you do and I groan as you grip my shaft, stroking me gently! You pull me up for another deep kiss and then pull away before giving me a naughty grin and sliding down the wall of the elevator squatting in front of my engorged cock.

You gently lap at the precum already formed at the end of my penis, then sliding your tongue slowly down my shaft, flicking my balls with your tongue before pulling back up again. Another evil grin comes across your face as you open your mouth and take my whole length in one go... my legs shake when you reach the base, you hold yourself there for a few seconds before pulling back, coughing a little drool onto my cock and dribbling some down on to your breasts. You look up with a smile while catching your breathe, and then with a look of confidence, you lean back against the wall and beacon me towards you with your eyes... I lean in towards you, my cock reaches your lips, pressing against them slightly before finally allowing me in.

I gently thrust in a out of your mouth building up a smooth rhythm but it's not long before you get bored, your hands grabbing my ass and pulling me into your mouth. You gag for a second then release me, letting out more drool over my cock and down to your breasts. But you're not finished yet, you pull me in again to the same effect, and again, until I take over and start thrusting deep into your mouth myself, only letting up briefly for you to release you drool over your heaving chest, your hard nipples glistening in the wetness.

My groans are getting louder as I get close, people must be able to hear us outside the elevator! You can tell I'm near the edge, you pull up from me, so your breasts are inline with my cock, pulling me closer until I'm positioned between your breasts you drool some more on to my already soaking cock and your breasts, your dress is now completely covered too. I start to thrust between your huge tits as you squeeze me in between them, I'm right on the edge, I manage one loud groan before I start exploding over your chest and your neck, I'm cumming so hard some even splashes up on to your cheek, which you give a cheeky grin too! Once I'm drained I collapse back against the side wall and take in the scene.

Your massive breasts covered in a mixture of saliva and cum, your dress now dripping too, and a great whopping smile on your face. I wonder what we'll get up to when we actually get back to the room!