The Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sourcer
Sourcer
10 Followers

"It's all yours, lover. You can have it anytime you want it." The steady sawing of Jack's dick was causing a wonderful friction in her ass. The heat felt so good, she never wanted it to end. "Ohhhh . . .butt-fuck me baby . . .fuck my ass."

Jack was working up quite a sweat pounding Karen's ass. The perspiration was collecting in the hair flowing down in front of his eyes. Drops of sweat fell and dotted Karen's ass cheeks. Jack dug one hand down into Karen's sopping pussy, cruelly shoving three fingers into her pink fuck hole. His middle finger snaked out of her velvety sheath and by flexing it, Jack could rake his fingernail against Karen's clit. Fingers in her cunt, nails scraping her clitoris, a dick plowing through her butt. It was all too much for Karen. The warmth of her orgasm was flowing from her pussy out to the rest of her body. Her cunt was gripping tight against the fingers shoved into it. Her ass was flexing wildly, making love to the dick sliding so hotly in and out of it, coaxing the cum out of Jack's balls. "Oh God, I'm right there, Jack . . .. . . I'm cumming, lover, I'm cumming!"

The pressure on Jack's dick was fantastic. Karen's butt was grabbing his shaft like no cunt ever had. It was exquisite. Her convulsing cunt and ass was too much for him to stand. He wanted to hold out longer, continuing to fuck her wonderful back door, but it was not to be. "Here it comes, baby . . .take my cum in your ass."

"Yes, Jack, give it to me . . . give it to me! Cum in my ass, baby, cum in my ass!!"

Karen's tight butt charmed the hot juice from Jack's balls. He could feel the jism beginning its journey up the shaft of his cock, shoved deep within Karen's clasping bowels. Karen could feel Jack's dick expand in her butt and she tightened her sphincter, giving his dick on last love squeeze before his scalding hot sperm blasted into her asshole, coating her insides with sticky love broth.

Jack could feel the thick streams of his scum coating the inside of Karen's ass. His dick was on fire with feeling, suddenly so tender. The squeezing of Karen's butt was exquisite pain to Jack's cock, but he loved every sharp pang of it. Finally his dick stopped erupting, and Jack fell forward, against Karen's back, his prick still buried in Karen's butt. His hand reached down and lovingly, lightly stroked Karen's sopping pussy and clit. He kissed the back of her neck and nibbled at her left ear, breathing heavily into it. "You . . . have the most wonderful ass . . . I . . . I have ever seen."

"It's your ass now, Jack. Yours forever." Karen contracted her ass muscles, giving his cock a few last loving squeezes before it slipped noisily from her rectum. Karen used her panties to clean up Jack's dick and they slowly got their clothes back on, trying to get each other presentable. As they dressed their tongues played with each other, giving little love kisses here and there.

Ten minutes later the elevator began to move and luckily no one was there when the doors opened, to see the look on their faces or to smell the heavy aroma of sex in the air, as they departed the elevator. Jack tried to talk to Karen later that day, but she ignored him. She never spoke to him again.

Jack held on to the hope they would someday get together for almost a month before he finally accepted the reality of the situation. Jack was never sure if she was just stuck up or embarrassed by their encounter in the elevator, but it really didn't matter. The end result was the same. It bothered Jack for a while, but eventually he realized that even though she would not even acknowledge his existence, for an hour, for one special hour, his dick was the most important thing in the world to her. And for that hour at least, she was his own personal slut and he had done her fully and completely and there could really be nothing to regret from an opportunity seized, from life lived to the fullest.

Sourcer
Sourcer
10 Followers
12