The Elevator

Story Info
Indian girl is trapped in lift.
1.6k words
3.91
63.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anusha
anusha
9 Followers

Hi, I am Indian girl working in USA. I am 26 years old with nice figure(38/25/36). I am around 5 feet 3 inches in height. I was in N.Y. visiting a friend of mine who lives in a big apartment building in the center of town. I arrived there about noon for lunch and spent the whole day just talking about old times. I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost midnight! I couldn't believe how fast the time went by! We said our good-byes and I left.

Walking down to the elevator, I noticed that, for an expensive apartment building, there wasn't very much light in the hallways. As I pushed the button for the elevator, I saw a group of men standing in the hallway saying their good-byes to a bunch of people. They must've had a good time because they were all laughing and talking. They left and headed towards the elevator. I looked at them and they said, "Hi". Of course, being the friendly person that I was, I said, "Hi" back. We stood there for awhile waiting for the elevator to arrive. I could hear movement behind me but I was pretending to ignore it, when I felt an arm reach around me and stop the elevator and by the look in their eyes, I knew what was going to happen. I was scared, but deep down, I was also very excited! The oldest of the men seemed to be in charge.

Before I knew what was happening I was grabbed by the two younger men and forced onto the floor! I hit my head and cried out in pain!! One of them ripped off the top of my dress, while the other one tore off my stockings. As they started to unzip their pants the older guy yelled, "Hey! I'm first!" He pulled down his pants and lay on top of me while the other two held me down.

I could feel his hot breath on my face as he started kissing me! I turned my head from side to side, trying to keep his lips from touching mine, but he grabbed my head with both hands and held me still. As his lips touched mine, I opened my mouth and bit him! His head came up and at the same time his hand came down and hit me across the face and in my mouth. I heard him say, "Do that again bitch, and I'll kill you!" The look of fear in my eyes seemed to please him, so he continued.

I could feel his mouth on my face and felt it move slowly down to my neck. His un-shaven face rubbing against my skin hurt, but I was too terrified to say anything. I could feel his mouth and tongue move slowly down my body. Then his hands were on my breasts, squeezing them with such force that I had to yell! He just looked at me and laughed. My pain seemed to give him pleasure so he lowered his head and started sucking on my nipples, gently at first but then he sucked harder. I felt his teeth bite down on my nipple while his hands squeezed harder and harder on my tits. He went from one nipple to the other, biting and sucking; biting and sucking until he was satisfied. I'd never felt so helpless in my life!

Then I felt one hand move down my body to my pussy. He put his hand on my pussy and just rubbed it back and forth and seemed pleased when he felt its wetness. Removing his mouth from my tit, he licked his way down the rest of my body until he had to slide his body off mine and onto the floor to put his head between my legs. With one hand, he spread my pussy lips and with the other, he stuck his finger deep inside me.

At first he was gentle, but then suddenly he just went crazy!! It felt like he shoved his whole hand into me!! It hurt like hell, but it seemed the more I yelled, the harder he shoved his hand into me! I almost passed out from the intense pain he was inflicting and his mouth took over. He ran his tongue up and down the length of my pussy, then flicked it across my now hardened clit. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as his tongue licked it from top to bottom. Then his lips went around my clit and he started sucking for all he was worth! I didn't want to enjoy it, but all the while he was doing that, I kept thinking, "Damn, this guy can really eat pussy!" As he ate me his hands went up underneath me and I felt his finger go up my ass and the pain I felt made me yell out again. As I lay there with my eyes closed, yelling, I heard him say to his friends, "Shut her up!"

I closed my eyes tighter, thinking I was going to get hit again, when I felt a cock against my lips. I opened my mouth to say no, but he shoved his cock deep into my mouth before I could utter a word. It made me gag, but I tried not to let him see that. He kept shoving it in and out, telling me to "Suck on it!" Afraid to do anything, I had no choice. Not wanting to admit to myself that sucking a cock and being eaten at the same time was really turning me on!!!

As I sucked his cock, the older man sat up and said, "She's ready, make her kneel on all fours!" They lifted me up and I knelt on my hands and knees. I felt the older man rub his cock up against my ass and say, "First, bitch, I'm going to fuck your tight little pussy, and then I'm going to fuck you in the ass!" All I could do was moan, because I had the other guy's cock inside my mouth. He thrust into my pussy harder than I'd ever had it done before! Putting both hands on my ass he pulled his cock in and out, shoving it in deeper and deeper with every thrust. It hurt, but at the same time, felt fantastic!

The faster he pumped, the faster I sucked his friend's cock. Being fucked and sucking cock turned me on more than I cared to admit. As the rhythm got faster and faster I could hear them start to moan, and I knew they were getting ready to cum. I sucked harder and harder,and he came in my mouth the same time his friend came in my pussy. I felt the pulse in his cock start to beat faster and I knew he was close. With one last thrust into my pussy, I felt his cum shoot deep into me and I sucked the cock in my mouth harder until I felt him start to cum and stick his cock deep down my throat. I could feel his cum sliding down my throat, and I swallowed every drop. Hearing my moans of pleasure, the older man said, "You love it, don't you bitch?!?"

I nodded my head in agreement. Now in your tight little ass!" The youngest of the three was sitting there with his cock in his hand, when the the older guy said to him, "I want you to stick your cock up her pussy while I fuck her in the ass!" By now I was starting to feel very tired, but the thought of having 3 men fucking me brought me back to life. So, while the oldest of the three stuck his cock into my ass, the youngest one shoved his cock into my pussy, while his brother (I assumed) started pumping his cock in and out of my mouth.

We all seemed to be moving as one. I was never without a cock inside me. My loud moans of pleasure and pain could be heard throughout the elevator. They started pumping faster and faster and I sucked faster and faster. The older guy kept smacking me on the ass, but it felt good!! After what seemed like hours, the older guy came first and shot his hot cum all over my ass! Then I sucked harder and harder until I made the cock in my mouth cum, and finally I felt his brother start to cum and I just lay on the floor, exhausted.

As I lay there I felt the elevator suddenly start to move again, and I saw the guys putting their clothes back on. I looked around for the top of my dress, wanting to cover myself up before the elevator reached the first floor. As I saw the numbers get closer and closer to the first floor, the elevator didn't stop, but kept going down into the basement. I was glad, because I didn't want anyone to see what had happened! As the doors opened They thanked me for the good time! Maybe we can do it again sometime!" I heard them laughing as they walked away.

I got up and (before they changed their minds about leaving), quickly pushed the button to go back to my friend's apartment. As the elevator went slowly up higher and higher, I prayed that it didn't stop and someone got on! Finally, it reached the top floor, and I got off and headed back to my friends apartment...don't forget to send your feedback.

anusha
anusha
9 Followers