The Elevator Ch. 03

Story Info
Will they finally get to be with each other?
7k words
4.77
33.7k
23
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Thank you again for the responses. I hope you all like this chapter. I will try to have the next one out as soon as possible.

-Ynglady22

*

"I hate taking this stupid trash out," mumbled Lauren to herself. Mike had been out of town all week and as a result she was forced to pull the heavy bags down the hallway to the trash. That journey to the trash meant she had to pass Adam's door. Her mind instantly thought of him and that girl. His hands were all over that girl that day in the hallway.

I cannot believe that I am jealous of that tramp. No, no shake if off Lauren. Adam will not make me act this way. Besides, I have Mike and he has his good qualities, sometimes. She pulled the bag pass Adam's door and said a silent thank you for him not being home. Just then a big tanned hand covered hers.

Lauren looked up to see Adam with his shirt off and a backwards cap on his head. His body was glistening with sweat. His muscles looked more defined to her, but maybe the lustful desire she had for him was playing tricks. His lips were a deep pink so he must have just had some water. He said something to her, but all she could pay attention to was the way his muscles in his arms flexed and how she wanted to rub her hands down his washboard stomach. She shook her head.

"What did you say? And why are you looking at me like that?" His gray eyes stared intensely in hers and she thought he would lean down and kiss her, Instead he picked up the trash bags like they were light and walked to the shoot and dumped it.

"I thought you needed some help. What that boyfriend of yours doesn't help with the trash?" He smiled a wicked grin at her. His country accent even sounded sexier than usual.

"For your info Adam he is out of town. And why are you exercising that girl of yours not working you out of enough in bed?" She smiled that same grin back at him.

He looked down at her in her tank top and stretch pants. He was furious at her, but he wanted to be inside her so badly his body ached. It had been almost two weeks since he had seen her in that hallway. It was like he craved being with her. While he slept with that other girl that night he still couldn't seem to shake Lauren out of his head. He often found himself thinking of her. That is why many nights were spent of him trying to remember what she looked like before she came or how tight her pussy was. Even now as she stared at him he wanted her.

"Oh, I get enough in bed. Can you same the same Lauren?" Her grin faded.

"Whatever, thanks for the help." She turned and walked to her door and then abruptly turned around. "Oh I almost forgot. As much as I love e-mailing you and discussing our marketing plan for my client we unfortunately have to make up a game plan for the my client so we can be prepared for the marketing meeting Thursday."

"Fine with me. Why don't you come to my office tomorrow when you get off? We will go over it and then be done with one another."

"Perfect for me. See you tomorrow."

Adam watched her butt shake as walked to her door. He knew she didn't have nay underwear on. Oh crap, thought Adam this is going to be a long night.

********

"Yeah Mike I've got it. I will be at the airport tomorrow night to pick you up. No, you do not have to text me I will remember the time. " Lauren walked into Adam's office building around seven and most people were clearing out. "Well I hope you have something else ready when you get home Adam. Bye."

She walked in and Tracey was putting some folders up. Lauren smiled and introduced herself to Tracey. "Hi Tracey right? I have heard about you, but I don't think we have had the pleasure of meeting. I'm Lauren Rowe."

Tracey smiled, but her smile did not meet her eyes. "Yes Lauren. It's actually Christine Tracey, but Adam calls me Tracey. I suppose you can call me that as well. It is very nice to meet you. I know quite a bit about you thanks to Internet."

"Oh, then I am sure most of it is a lie." She laughed the other woman did not.

" Well here is what I found out. It says you are dating a guy named Mike, you practice law, and you got four speeding tickets last fall."

"Wow, I guess you got that right. You sure are thorough on your boss's clients aren't you? Umm is Adam ready for the meeting."

"Yeah, I am thorough. You never know these days about people." She looked Lauren up and down. "I believe he is ready for you now. Go right in. Oh, would you like something to drink?"

No, she probably will put arsenic in it. "No thanks." She turned and walked into Adam's office. He had his back turned to her and he was shuffling through something on his desk. She smelled his cologne as soon as she walked in. That smell was so intoxicating. Her pussy would get wet just at the smell of it. She clinched her pussy muscles to hold back the heat that was coming off of it. His back was flexed as he searched his desk and she could see his back muscles through his shirt. His dark brown hair looked like it had recently been cut. The sleeves of his shirt were rolled up. For some reason he just exuded sexiness. Especially right now in his work environment. She cleared her throat and he turned around abruptly.

He smiled and took her in with his eyes. Lauren could tell he obviously liked her grey pencil skirt and her cleavage that was slightly exposed in her blouse. She especially wore her tall stiletto heels to show off her legs. Just to make him squirm.

"Hey, your are early." She took a seat at the chair next to his desk and crossed her legs. He licked his lips and stared at them. Adam pictured those strong legs around him as he pounded into her pussy. He shook his head and took a seat at his desk.

"No, you said after work. It's seven, you whole building is practically empty." She placed her brief case on his desk and started pulling out paper work.

"Hey, hey I had my desk in order." Lauren looked at the mess that was his desk.

"Really, was that the order of trash? Your desk is horrible."

"I know where everything is. Besides, whenever Tracey moves anything in here I am at a total loss." Lauren rolled her eyes at the thought of Tracey.

"If you say so. Come on let's get down to business. I do have other things to do tonight rather than sit in here with you."

He looked up at her and then grinned as if he did not believe her. "Really, wow cause you told me Mike was gone out of town. Besides him what else do you have to do?"

She looked up at him. "Are you assuming I have no social life? I'll let you know that I am very social. I have dinner plans tonight."

"Really with who?"

She turned to the folder in her hand and tried to concentrate hoping he would stop trying to interrogate her. To be honest her dinner plans were a burger and fries and a good movie on TV. "None of your business."

Just then his door opened and Tracey stuck her head in. She looked at Adam and then back at Lauren. "Do you need anything else Adam?

"No I think we are good Tracey go on home. I will see you tomorrow." He smiled at her.

"You sure you don't need me to stay if anything comes up." She looked over at Lauren again.

"No, we are fine. See you later." Tracey rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"Where were we? Oh yeah you were being dishonest." He laughed, stood up, and walked over to her. She tried to focus on her paperwork. She felt his breath on her ear. "You know you don't have to lie to me. "

She turned to look at him. He stared intensely at her. His gray eyes were smoldering and sexy. He leaned down to kiss her. His soft lips were inches away from her mouth. She knew there would be no turning back once those lips hit hers. Her voice came out and she barely heard the whisper. "I don't want you."

His eyes changed form sexy to cold. He pulled back from her with a loud sigh. He loosened his tie and threw it across his office.

"You know what Lauren I am tired of this bull. This fucking cat and mouse thing you obviously find sexy is getting real old."

She stood up and put her folders on the desk. "Wow, are you putting all the blame on me. I was fine with trying out our little sexual relationship thing. I mean I was coming to see you last week, but you ruined that didn't you by bringing that girl home with you. What was that anyway, huh a way to get back at me for something?"

He laughed at her. "You can't be serious right? You have a boyfriend! Who I might add must suck in bed because you don't do too much refusing when we fool around. "

She turned red and leaned into the desk. "You know nothing about me and Mike's sex life. So whatever you think you know you are totally wrong. As for you and me like I said before it is over, it was exciting and adventurous that was it."

"That was it huh? So that pussy of your isn't wet right now? Is that what you are saying?"

"I'm saying that my pussy is no longer any of your business." She grabbed her bag and started to walk to the door. She started to open the door when Adam's hand slammed it shut. Just then he was all over her. He blocked her from leaving and moving from his space. He breast were pushed into his chest. She felt her pussy throbbing. She licked her lips. "Move Adam."

He ignored her and pulled her arms above her head and held them there with one hand. She jerked her body away from the door but that just made her breast bounce and body press harder against his. He slid his other hand down and cupped her breast. He let his thumb rub circles around her nipple. His thumb flicked over the small hard nipple, before he started on the other. Lauren's body pushed into Adam's. She felt his hard penis through his pants straining to get out.

He kissed her neck and licked her up to her lips. The only sound was of both of their groans in the silent office. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and pushed her mouth onto his. Adam let his hand trail down to the bottom of her skirt as he lifted it and stuck his hands into her panties. He rubbed her clit in circular motions, pressing into it hard through her panties. Lauren moaned into his mouth as he pinched her clit. He pushed her panties to the side and rubbed her wet mound.

Adam pulled away from her mouth. He grinned mischievously at her. "I knew your pussy was wet." He rubbed his fingers up and down her pussy.

She closed her eyes as he rubbed her clit. Her body needed him so much. He was torturing her by just rubbing it. "Put it in Adam." He looked into her pleading brown eyes and the look of lust on her face.

He dipped his finger in her pussy and pulled it out. He put the fingers to his lips and licked them. "Just as sweet as last time? Here taste how sweet your pussy is." He leaned down and kissed her slowly dipping his tongue into her mouth. Lauren wrapped her legs around his body and let the heat of her pussy pulsate onto his penis.

She pressed into his hard penis through his pants. "Fuck me Adam. Please now." Lauren groaned under him. He undid his pants and released his penis. He watched her mouth open in excitement as the head entered her pussy. He pushed into her slamming her against the door. He pulled out and into her with the same amount of force. Lauren grabbed his neck and squeezed her pussy each time he entered her. She met each thrust and pulled her body closer to his. Adam watched her breast move up and down as he pounded in and out of her.

He slammed into her and pulled out. "Tell me you want this." She groaned and looked into his eyes.

"Please Adam don't stop." He pushed just the head in. She tried to pull him deeper, but he pulled her back.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you." His voice was low and commanding. She bit her lip and looked up and him. "I want you to fuck me. Oh fuck me Adam now." He pulled into her harder. She clawed at his back and muffled her groans into his chest. He slightly picked her up and slammed her back onto his penis. He felt her push harder onto him and knew she was about to cum. "Cum for me Lauren. That's it cum on my dick." His body slammed into her harder as he came with her.

He released his hold on her and let her down. He tried to pull her to him, but she pushed him away.

"What's wrong?" He stared at her as she paced his office. Her skirt was still hitched up and her blouse was missing buttons that must have popped off during sex.

"Us, I should not want you as much as I do. I should not be thinking about you while I am with Mike. I especially shouldn't be jealous." She looked at him with tears in her eyes. He sort of grinned at her because he was happy she had the same feeling he did, but he definitely did not want her to be so torn up about the decision. He grabbed her arm and pulled her over to him. He wiped the tears that were starting to come down her eyes. He then knew that he couldn't be without her. He definitely had a strong connection with her. He kissed her forehead.

"It's not just you Lauren. I want and think about you all the time." She smiled up at him. "And I did bring that girl home to make you jealous. I mean it made me sick to see you with Mike. I wanted to punch his face in when I saw you two in the hallway. I'm just glad that now you have made up your mind and chose me." He felt her body tense up in his arms.

"I can't choose you. I have been with Mike for years now Adam. He loves me. I can't break his heart because of this."

He looked at her and stood up. "But, you would rather break my heart, huh? Or let me get it right you would rather sneak around and do it right? Fuck Lauren I like you. You like me. Why stay with a guy that you don't even want to be with anymore? A guy you just stay with out of necessity."

She stared at him and at his hurt eyes. "I don't know it just seems right and this seems so wrong." She grabbed her bags and papers. "Look I think we are good for tomorrow's meeting. If you need anything else call my assistant. I have to go."

She walked out the door. Don't look back Lauren. Whatever you do, do not look back, thought Lauren.

************

"You look a mess Lauren." Lauren looked at her assistant in dismay.

"Oh, thanks Ashley I thought the blood shot eye look was back in. Look I know I didn't get a lot of sleep last night." Her assistant poured her a glass of coffee.

"Here drink the whole thing. Maybe the caffeine will wake you up some." She turned and looked out the window. "Oh looks like your partner just walked in looking better than ever. Does he wake up in the morning looking that gorgeous? Tell me Lauren is he as good as he looks in bed."

"I do not want to talk about it. Is everything ready for this meeting?"

"Yep, the food is set, the presentation is ready, all you have to do is give them your great smile and we will have the b ball player on every box of cereal coming out."

"Oh, I am so happy to hear your confidence in me. Come on let's do this." She stood up and smoothed her white skirt. She walked into the meeting room and greeted Adam, but definitely did not meet his gaze. She flashed a fake smile and Tracey. The meeting started and went by pretty fast. They got the deal and her client would soon enough have his face plastered on several products.

Adam placed his hand on her arm when he was leaving and said good job. She felt a shiver go through her body when he touched her. She held her breath until she heard him leave the room. It was like his body had some type of control over her. Even the slightest touch made her pussy spasm. She got a hold of herself and went to her office.

******

"So baby where were you last night when I called?" Lauren looked at Mike as he pulled his bag down her hallway.

"I told you I was working late on the presentation I had today. Look we've got to discuss something when we get into the apartment." This is it. I am going to tell Mike we need to take a break. This way I can clear my head and see what it is like without him. I definitely am not going to tell him I cheated, that would just hurt him. She looked over at him as he rambled on about his trip.

"Well is it serious or something Lauren? It's not about getting married is it?""

She exhaled sharply. "No, we can talk about it inside."

Just then Adam left out his door. He looked at them. He turned and walked the other direction.

"Wait hold up Adam man. You aren't going to say hey?" He looked at Adam then back to Lauren.

"Sorry I have some place to run to." He waved and started to walk to the elevator.

"Wait hold up. How are things with that girl from the other night? Are you all still together? Maybe we all can go out and eat together."

Adam looked at her and then she felt it. She felt horrible about the situation he was in and the one she was in. "No, I don't think so thanks though. We didn't quite work out, someone else came into the picture."

"Oh, okay well I guess another time." He waved bye and walked to the door. Lauren gazed up at Adam once more and then turned to go into her place.

"Strange guy don't you think Lauren." Mike was unpacking some stuff out of his suitcase. His glass case fell behind the couch.

"I don't think he is that weird Mike. He just seemed like he didn't want to be bothered. Um look Mike I really don't know how to say this." She watched Mike reach in the back of he couch and get his case.

"What the hell is this?" He turned and looked at her with a condom wrapper in his hand.

Oh crap, oh crap, thought Lauren. That has got to be from Adam when they had sex in her apartment. She thought she had cleaned everything up, but that must have gotten wedged in the back of the couch. "What are you talking about? That is your wrapper."

"No it's fucking not Lauren. Now tell me have you been fucking some other guy in here?" His voice was getting louder by the second and she had never ever seen him this angry before. His hands were balled into fist and he threw the wrapper at her.

"Fine, I can't lie anymore Mike. I'm tired to lying to you and to myself. Yes, yes I have been cheating on you. Well is it actually cheating because you said we have an open relationship?" He stared at her like she was dirt.

"You whore. I thought you were something special, but you are a slut." He started to walk up to her. Just then someone knocked on her door.

Lauren opened it to see Adam standing there. "Hey is everything okay. I heard yelling in the hallway."

Mike looked at Adam and then Lauren. "Oh no it's him isn't it? You have been fucking your next door neighbor. Tell me Adam was her pussy good because I just have to know if it was worth her fucking up our relationship."

Adam moved Lauren to the side and walked up to Mike. His gray eyes were like steel. "I think you should go Mike before you make me do something you will regret."

Mike looked at Adam and shrank back some. "What you are going to fight me over this slut. If I weren't getting my dick sucked by some other chick I would have left her a long time ago. You are a slut Lauren."

Just then Adam punched Mike in the face so fast that he didn't see it coming. Blood squirted out of Mike's nose onto the floor. He was about to hit him again when Lauren grabbed his arms. "No, Adam let him leave." Mike grabbed his nose and suitcase and walked to the door.

He turned at the door and looked at Lauren. "That's it Lauren the best thing you ever had or will have is walking out of this door. Three years down the drain because you fucked it up. I can't believe I was going to marry you. You were a waste of time."

"No you were Mike. Just think about if I would have married you. I would have to deal with a lifetime of unfulfilled sex. I would always be thinking of someone else or jacking off in the bathroom to even cum because you never brought me to an orgasm. So you were definitely a waste of time." Mike looked like he was about to say something else, but Adam pushed him out the door and closed it.

"Wow, when you break up with a guy you really go hard don't you?"

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12