The Elevator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He found the condom wrapper you left when we were in here before. Oh my gosh I am done with Mike. I feel so free so excited." She looked at him in his cargo shorts and tank top. He had a baseball cap on his head shadowing his gray eyes.

"Hey why did you come back weren't you going someplace?" He pulled her into a hug.

"I don't know I just had a feeling to come back and then I heard him yelling."

"Well thank you. He was going ballistic in here."

"Did he touch you?"

"No, no I don't think he would have done that. So where were you going to?" He laughed.

"I had a date with that girl from the night before." He watched her grin disappear.

"Oh well don't let me stop you. It was silly of me to think anyway that we would just start dating each other since Mike and I are through. Go have fun." Lauren looked down and started biting her lip. He noticed that she did that when she was nervous.

"Really, well thanks. I really wanted to take her out too. See you later." He walked to the door and turned around grinning. "Lauren baby why would I want that girl when I can be with you. Now I suggest we head into that big oversized bedroom of yours and have mindless sex until we fall asleep." He grabbed her arm and pulled her into the bedroom.

"I hope you do not think that if we get together it is going to be a non stop sex fest."

"Shh baby lay back." He pulled off her jeans and tossed them on the floor. She stared at him as he got down on the floor and stared at her legs. He kissed up her legs an opened them so he could kiss her inner thigh up to her mound. "So first I am going to eat your pussy till you scream. Do you want me to do that Lauren?"

Lauren moaned her reply. He spanked her wet pussy. "I cant hear you Lauren yes or no baby."

Lauren squirmed on the bed. "Yes Adam." He pulled her panties off and pulled her legs onto his shoulders. He blew softly onto her pussy. He loved her pink pussy and brown pussy lips. He let his tongue enter her and swirl small circles in her.

Lauren gripped the sheets as he plunged his tongue into her pussy. He wet his finger as he licked. He removed his finger and slid it into the ass. Her ass was so tight he worked it in until she was used to it and he pushed his fingers in and out of her. Lauren started moaning loudly into the pillow beside her. Adam pushed his tongue deeper into her. She pushed her hips into his face and came onto his mouth. Adam watched her legs shake around his face while he continued his assault on her pussy.

He pulled back and removed her shirt and bra. He let his hands massage her breast while he leaned down and took her mouth into his. Adam pinched and twisted her nipples while he sucked her tongue into his mouth. She groaned loudly as he removed his mouth and placed it on her nipple. He squeezed the other breast while he attacked the other. He sucked and squeezed until Lauren couldn't take anymore. She let his attack lead her to an earth shattering orgasm. She pulled his head harder against her nipple as her body convulsed.

He pulled back and grinned at her. He took in her naked body that glistened in sweat and seemed to glow as the moon from outside hit her body. Adam watched her glazed eyes stare up at him. He removed his clothes and kissed her passionately. She pushed her hands into his hair and pushed them into a closer kiss. Adam opened her bedside drawer for a condom. He found her pink rabbit.

"What do we have hear?" Lauren looked up and blushed at him finding her vibrator. "Do you fuck yourself with this and think of me?"

"Don't be conceited I think of tons of good looking guys." She reached for it, but he pulled back.

"No let's use it." Before she could reply he turned it on and placed it at the entrance of her pussy. "So do I just push it in like this." He pushed it in and she groaned as the bunny ears attacked her already sensitive pussy. Adam pushed it in and out and watched her moan as he fucked her with it. He increased the speed of the rabbit driving Lauren up the wall. He pulled it out and handed it to her.

"You finish Lauren. Let me watch you do it." He gripped his dick as he watched her push it deeper into her pussy, slamming it back in. She rotated the bunny ears up and down her clit. Adam rubbed his penis using the precum as lubrication as he pumped his penis hard staring at her bring herself to and orgasm. Her eyes were closed as she twisted the rabbit when he entered her hitting her g-spot. He couldn't take it any longer. He grabbed the rabbit out of her hands and slammed his dick into her pussy.

"Which do you like better baby? Huh?" He slammed his penis into her again. Her muscles squeezed him. "Me or your toy? Tell me baby?"

"Oh you baby. You Adam. Yes, right their Adam. Yes." She grabbed at his back as her body brought her to another orgasm. Adam let his body spasm as his body jerked the last of his seed into her. They both laid exhausted next to each other on the bed. Adam raised the coves over their naked bodies and kissed Lauren slowly on the lips. They soon fell asleep.

The sound of a cell phone woke both of them up abruptly from bed. Lauren rolled over and attempted to doze off while Adam answered his cell. Lauren glanced at his naked body while he was on the phone. His back was to her and she observed the large eagle tattoo on his upper back between his shoulders. She thought that tattoo was definitely one of the sexiest she had seen in a while.

"Yeah Tracey I was sleep. What's up? Oh yeah the Breast Cancer ball. I will be there. Oh I need to add a another seat to my table I am bringing someone." He turned and looked and Lauren and her naked body in bed. She mouthed a sleepy what. And he reached under the sheets and rubbed her clit. She mouthed stop it, but pushed her clit on his fingers.

"Yeah Tracey anything else because my hands are kind of full now. Ok bye." He threw the phone and he knew this was going to be a late start morning.

******

"Come one Lauren we have to leave." Adam banged on the bathroom door. Lauren had been in there for hours getting ready for the ball. Adam checked himself out in the hallway mirror. He straightened the bowtie of his tux. Just then the door opened and Lauren emerged in her long silk golden yellow dress. The dress clung to the curves of her breast and hips. She had a gold necklace that fell into her cleavage and her hair was pulled behind her ears to show her long golden earrings. Adam gasped at her.

"Does it look okay?" She bit her lip doing that nervous thing again.

"You look great Lauren. I mean wow." He spun her in circle to get a good view of her dress. His penis started to stir. He looked at his watch to see if they had any time.

"Oh no mister. We are already late. You will just have to wait till we get back." Adam groaned as she walked away from his embrace. He smacked her behind and then pulled her back to him and pressed his body to hers.

"You are going to drive me crazy tonight Lauren. See my body reacts to you all the time." She felt him press his hard on into her ass. She felt herself growing horny. She grabbed him through his pants and rubbed him up and down. Adam groaned into her ear. Lauren unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. The head was wet with his precum. She let her hand massage the head.

"Umm that feels good Lauren." He tried to grab at her body, but she pulled back. He rubbed her hand down his penis and up again. She griped it harder and twisted her hand in her motion as she worked his penis. Adam closed his eyes and groaned in her control. He felt his body takeover as he tried to hold back cumming. His body jerked and he came in her hand. Lauren licked his cum into her mouth and walked toward the door.

"I am going to get you back for that Lauren." Adam grinned at her once he got his balance back and walked with her out of the place.

"I'm sure you will." She grabbed his arm and put it around her shoulder as they walked down the hallway."

********

"Wow it is packed in here." Lauren looked at the rows of cars that valet was parking. They got out of the car and walked into the ballroom.

Adam took her hand and led her to their table. They ran into her boss on the way. "Hey you two. Lauren you look wonderful tonight."

"Thank you sir." She started to let Adam's hand go, but he gripped her hand to his.

" I wanted to say great job on that marketing plan. I have seen some of the samples and they look great. Did you two come together tonight?"

"Yes, sir we did. Lauren and I grew close while working on that great project."

"Well good to hear. I love to see a young couple get together. You two have a good night." The old man smiled and walked to his table.

"That was awkward don't you think." She looked around the room to see if she saw anyone else she knew. She spotted Tracey glaring at them from across the room. The woman was shooting daggers at Lauren. Lauren turned away from the disgruntled face.

"Look don't be so nervous. Let's go sit down." They walked over to their table and paused.

"You have to be kidding me." She looked at Adam and then back at their table in astonishment. Mike was sitting at their table with his date that somewhat resembled Adam's one nightstand.

"Look I am going to see if Tracey can get us another table away from him." He started to walk off but Lauren grabbed his arm.

"It's no big deal Adam. I am pretty sure that there isn't an empty seat in the house. We just have to suck it up."

"Yeah, but if he says anything out of line I am going to wipe him with the floor."

"Yeah me too." They walked to the table and sat down.

"Well, well look at the happy couple. Didn't take you too long to get with him did it Lauren?" Lauren rolled her eyes at him.

"How's the nose Mike? You better watch your mouth or you will end up with it broken again." Mike mumbled "lucky punch" under his breath, but then grabbed his dates hand and hit the dance floor.

"Are you okay Lauren?"

"Yeah, why don't we dance?" He looked nervous for a second and then stared at the floor.

"Um I can't dance. I literally suck babe." She laughed and stood up and grabbed his hand and gave it a pull."

"Come on you can't be that bad. It's easy."

A tall guy walked over to then. "I'm afraid he can't dance. I definitely can vouch for that. I'm Mark Adam's longest friend."

Lauren shook his hand. "Lauren and it's nice to put a face with the name. So he really can't dance huh?"

"Sorry to say, but yeah he has two left feet. I on the other hand have two perfect dancing feet."

She looked at Adam and then to Mark. "Well then lets see how great they are." She took his hand and hit the dance floor.

Adam watched Mark dip Lauren on the dance floor. He looked around the place and spotted Tracey. She was watching Mark and Lauren take over the dance floor. He walked over to her.

"So are you enjoy the festivities tonight?" She blushed and looked up and him.

"Yeah tonight is great. And look at you, you look fabulous in that suit." She looked at the dance floor again. Her eyes turned cold as she looked at Lauren, but Adam didn't notice. "So, I see you brought Lauren. If you don't mind me asking what is actually going on with you two? Are you all together?"

He grinned a huge smile of joy. "Yeah, things didn't work out between her and her boyfriend and well we got right together." She looked at him. Not again, thought Tracey. Another woman is getting the way of me being with Adam.

"Wow, that fast huh? So she didn't even have time to miss her ex. She just moved right on to you. I never could do that. I personally would need time to clear my head and at least get a good rebound guy. Oh not that I meant you were a rebound guy it's just.. never mind." He looked at her and his smile faded some.

" No, no way am I the rebound guy Tracey. We were together when she was with her ex. And she would not just use me and then move on." He looked at Lauren laugh and hit Mark's arm at what he said.

"I am sure she doesn't think of you like that. Forget what I said." She sipped her wine. Yes, Adam just hates being used and if I can convince him she doesn't have real feelings for him he will be crushed and then run into my arms.

"I'm really falling for her Tracey. She wouldn't do that to me. She is falling for me as well." Lauren walked over to them.

"Hey Tracey that is a beautiful dress you have on. She reached up and kissed Adam lips lightly.

"Thanks, you look nice as well. I am going to go talk to my sorority sister over there. Oh and Adam I was probably wrong."

"So Adam are you ready to get out of here. I am so ready to go home and get in bed with you." She smiled up at him.

"Yeah, let's go." They got the car and headed back to his house. He grabbed her and pulled her body to his as soon as he closed the door. He let his hands roam over her body. He loved the feeling of the silk dress over her breast. Her nipples instantly got hard as he rubbed them through the thin fabric.

"Mmmm that feels good Adam." He kissed down her neck to her shoulder. He slowly removed the straps of the dress from her shoulders. The dress fell into a heap on the floor. Lauren stood in front of him in nothing but a thong. Adam swallowed hard as he took in her body. She smiled back at him as he threw his jacket on the couch and started unbuttoning and taking off his shirt.

He pulled her into his arms again and started kissing her. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and picked her up into his arms. He walked her into his room and laid her on the bed. He removed his pants and boxers and watched her as she took in his hard firm body. She licked her lips and let her fingers play over her clit. His penis stood out hard with precum on the head. Lauren rose up and licked the head like an ice cream cone. She let her fingers trace up the vein on his penis. Adam moaned as she put the head in her mouth and sucked it in. She then let her mouth take him further in. Adam grabbed her hair and pushed her further onto his penis. "Ohh baby suck my dick. Oh yes Lauren."

Lauren pushed two fingers into her wet pussy as she sucked Adams dick harder in her mouth. Adam watched her brown fingers disappear in her underwear. He heard her moan onto his penis. He pulled out of her mouth and then laid her on top of him in the 69 position. "What are you doing Adam?"

Lauren felt Adam snatch her thong to the side as her pushed his tongue into her body. She moaned as he teeth brushed against her clit. She opened her mouth and pushed his penis to the back of her throat. She bobbed up and down on his penis as he sucked her clit deeper into his mouth. She started to hump his face as she felt her body tense up as she came on Adam's face. She pushed his dick in her mouth to muffle her cries as she came. Adam pushed into her mouth. "Ahh shit Lauren. I'm cumming." He pushed his hips up and released his seed into her throat. Lauren sucked Adam clean as he continued to rub her clit.

"Adam you are driving me crazy." He pushed his fingers deeper into her pussy. "I can't take it anymore baby. Fuck me. Oh my gosh please stop torturing me and fuck me." Adam laughed as he lifted her up and slammed his dick into her. Lauren gasped as Adam plunged in and out of her. She grabbed at his back as her body came suddenly. Adam slowed his grind down and went slowly in and out of her. A tear slowly came down her eyes as she came. She smiled and raised her hand to his face and rubbed the sweat on his forehead.

"Cum in me baby." Adam pushed into her harder. She gripped his dick and he felt his balls constrict as he pushed into her harder spraying his seed into her. He collapsed beside her and pulled her onto him. He felt her breath slow down and felt her fall asleep. He smelled her hair and took in the smell of her shampoo. She was gorgeous to him. All that stuff Tracey had said left his head. Tracey was wrong. She had to be wrong about Lauren. He knew that he was falling in love with her. He just hoped she was feeling the same.

12