The Elevator Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Tracey put an end to Lauren and Adam?
8.4k words
4.78
29.2k
20
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

Hello All,

I am so glad everyone is enjoying these stories. I love writing about this couple. The next chapter will be the last chapter. Hope you enjoy this one though. Thank you for all the feedback.

Ynglady22

*

Adam smiled at the text message Lauren left on his phone about being to tired to get out of bed from what he had done to her last night. He instantly thought of how he pulled her into his apartment from the hallway and laid her on his dinner table and feasted on her and then plunged into her until she screamed his name. His penis was getting hard just at the thought of her open to him on the table. He shook his head and walked into his office.

Tracey was seated behind her desk. She smiled brightly at him as he entered the office.

"Hey Tracey. I see you are in good spirits today." He took the mail off her desk and flipped through it.

"Oh, just happy to see that you actually made it into the office today, Adam. I guess things are going great with you and Lauren." She said Lauren name as if it were something bitter on her tongue.

"Yeah, I guess I have missed a few days of work, huh. But, thank you for e-maling me all the stuff I needed to do. Its just Lauren and I have been spending a lot of time together." He smiled and looked at Tracey. "I know I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but I think I love her Tracey. I just know I can tell you because you are like one of my best friends besides Mark."

Tracey stared at him and choked down some coffee. I cannot believe it. He is in love with that bitch. I thought for sure she would be gone by now. It seems that I have to set some type of plan in action to get rid of her as soon as possible. "Umm Adam that sounds great. I guess you will be bringing her to the annual Christmas party in the building."

"Yeah, I guess I will. Thanks for your support Tracey." He squeezed her hand, as she mumbled "No problem."

Tracey turned to check him out as he walked into his office. She eyed his firm butt. She just loved his walk it screamed sexy. She looked at her calendar. She officially had two weeks to end things between Lauren and Adam.

******

"So Lauren. How are thing with Adam?" Ashley stared at Lauren with her blue eyes begging for info on the couple.

"To be honest Ashley things have been great. I seriously have never meshed with a guy as much as I have with Adam. I like spending time with him. And the sex is great. It is even better when we argue and have make up sex. It's like I crave the sex with him." Lauren drank some of her water. Her mind flashed back to Adam's head buried into her pussy the night before.

"So these last two months has been good to you I see. I thought I should tell you something though. I saw Mike last week." Lauren looked up from the folder in front of her.

"Really, where?"

"At the grocery store. He mentioned you Lauren. He said he should have worked harder on you all's relationship. That he ignored you for so long that he left the door for someone else to come in. That not paying enough attention to the relationship was his biggest mistake."

Lauren stared at Ashley. "I do not know what to say to that. I am with Adam now. I do miss our friendship, but I love Adam."

"Wow, I didn't know you loved him Lauren. Aww my girl is growing up." She pinched Lauren's cheek.

"Whatever Ashley. Look Mike is my past. I cared for him, but Adam is definitely my future."

"Well great. Does he feel the same?" Lauren nibbled her bottom lip.

"I have no idea. I hope so."

*****

"So my parents are coming into town this week, Adam. So our little non stop sex fest has to end so I can hang out with them." Adam stared at her with an astonished look across the dinner table at Eduardo's Mexican Bar and Grill.

"Oh I think you should be saying that to yourself. You are the main one that initiates the sex. I'm just the innocent bystander who gets dragged into the bed."

She kicked him under the table. "You are such a freaking liar." He laughed and his smile shined in his gray eyes.

"So will I get the chance to meet your parents?" He ate some of his steak.

Lauren smiled at the thought of him wanting to meet them. "Yeah, if you want to. I got us tickets to the basketball game. I will just get you one to."

"Cool, so what are your parents like?"

"My mom acts just like me. She is funny, cute, and has a ton of energy. I get my sports stuff from my dad though. I was the youngest so I watched a lot of games with him. He is pretty quiet though, but very observant so don't try to be a smartass."

" Me a smartass come on babe." He got up and went to the restroom. Lauren watched the women in the restaurant including there over zealous waitress check him out. She had to admit he did look sexy in his black button down and dress pants. She let her eyes roam over the restaurant until they fell onto a familiar face. It was Mike and he looked like he was finished up and meeting with some investors. He spotted her and grinned. Then he walked over to her table.

"Hey Lauren. How have you been? You look great by the way." She looked him over and he looked good as well. He let his beard grow in some and it fit him well.

"Good Mike. What about you?" She looked around to see if Adam was on his way out of the bathroom.

"Business is good. I did want to talk to you about me personally." He grabbed the chair like he was about to sit down.

"No, Mike I don't think we have much to talk about. And Adam will be back in a little while to you better go."

"Look, we have been friends forever Lauren. I just miss you as a friend. Look just call me sometime ok." He turned and left he table before she could respond. He b lined pass Adam as he walked out the door.

Adam eyes gazed Mike as she crept out of the restaurant. What the hell was he doing here thought Adam? He walked to the table "What did he want Lauren?" His eyes were cold as steel and the tip of his ears were red.

"He just said hey Adam. Calm down." Adam looked at the door Mike just walked out of.

"He shouldn't be saying anything to you Lauren. He should just keep his space and if he doesn't understand that then maybe I need to remind him." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Adam, Mike and I just broke up. That doesn't mean that I can't be friends with him anymore. I am not attracted nor in love with him anymore. So just take a breath. I don't need you to protect me." Adam stared at her.

"Let me get this right. You are still friends with people that call you a whore and slut. That's cool with you for them to say that." Lauren narrowed her eyes at him.

"No. I just know people say stuff out of anger that they do not necessarily mean Adam. I am not going to hold a grudge against Mike because he said things while he was angry."

"I don't believe this. So next I guess we will all be going out to dinner with each other huh?"

"Why are you getting so upset? We just said hey to each other. Come on let's go." She grabbed her purse and headed to the door.

Adam grabbed her arm and put the car keys in her hand. "You go ahead I've got to think. I will walk home."

"Are you mad at me Adam? If you are we need to talk about this." He grabbed his coat, shook his head, and walked off.

******

Lauren took another big swallow from her wine glass. I cannot believe he left me at the restaurant and just stormed off. He has to know Mike means absolutely nothing to me. And all I did was say hey. She took another swallow of her drink and drained the glass. She was pouring another when she heard someone knock on her door. She opened it to see Adam with a dozen roses in his hand.

"So can I come in?" She moved out of the way and let him in.

"So, how was your walk?" She sat down on the couch and folded her legs under herself. Adam threw his coat on the loveseat.

"Look I shouldn't have blown up like that I guess. I still don't get how you can forgive Mike for what he said, but I don't want that to ruin us. So do you forgive me?" He licked his lips. Lauren watched the tongue glide over his soft lips. Oh crap even when I am mad at him he turns me on.

"I did buy you some flowers baby. I should at least get a kiss for trying." He poked out his lip.

"Aww I guess. Come here." She grabbed him by the waist and kissed him slowly. Adam pushed harder into the kiss pulling her closer to him. He dipped his tongue into her mouth and explored it. Her lips tasted of wine. He let his hands roam down her butt. He squeezed her butt. She was only dressed in a t-shirt and panties so he easily dipped his hand into her panties.

"Umm Adam. Fuck me. I want you big penis in my pussy now." Adam removed her t-shirt and took of his clothes. He kissed her again.

"Hmm you get bossy when you get drunk. I like it." He lifted her onto the kitchen counter as she wrapped her leg around his butt. Adam placed himself in her opening.

"Oh put it in Adam. Now." Adam pushed into her hard. He slid his penis in and out of her. Lauren gripped her legs around his harder pushing him deeper into her pussy. She knew she was about to cum. "Oh I love you Adam. Oh yes yes I love you so much." Those words pushed Adam and he plowed into her as she came blowing his seed in her. He kissed her slowly and carried her into the bedroom

"I love you to Lauren." He looked down at her to see her reaction, but she was sleep in his arms. He kissed her forehead and fell asleep with her in his arms.

*****

Lauren heard some buzzing and woke up abruptly. She looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:30. Shit, shit thought Lauren. I forgot to pick up my parents. Lauren crawled over Adam's sleepy naked body to grab the phone.

"Hello, Hello."

Adam woke up and looked at her and then at her naked breast. She saw his eyes turned to that turned on look.

"Honey where have you been? We have been trying to call you all morning."

Adam started kissing her neck while she was on the phone. She pushed him away, but he persistently kissed her neck and rubbed her nipples.

"Umm mmm I umm overslept." Adam was turning her on more and more by the second.

"Honey are you okay? You don't sound well." Adam leaned down and started sucking her nipple into his mouth. Lauren held back a moan as he licked and bit her nipple.

"Yeah mom. I am great. I will see you all at the hotel." She opened her legs and Adam dipped his fingers into her wet pussy. She could not believe she was letting a guy finger her while she was on the phone.

"No need for that honey you dad and I are down the block from your house now. We will be there in a little bit. Bye." Her mom instantly pulled her away from what Adam was doing to her.

"Wait mom, wait what did you say." Her mom already had hung up.

"Oh crap, Stop Adam, Stop. My mom and dad are down the street. They will be here any second. They cannot see you in here." She watched him look down at his major hard on and wet fingers.

"You sure we don't have time for a quickie." She stared at him.

"Yeah if you to give my parents a heart attack. Come on get up. You have to go home." She threw his shirt at him. He got up begrudgingly and put his clothes on.

"I don't see what the big deal is Lauren. My parents have no issue of me having sex. I did it in the house when I was 15."

"Yeah well your parents might be fine with their kids sex life, but my parents aren't." She grabbed a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie and put them on, and then she pushed him towards the door.

"Can I at least get a kiss good bye?" Lauren paused and smiled. She got on her tippie toes, leaned in, and kissed him slowly on the lips. She pulled back when his hands lowered to her butt. He groaned and smiled down at her.

"Thank you Adam."

"For what."

"Being a cool friend or whatever we are." He frowned and looked down on her.

"I would hope I was your boyfriend, not just friend."

Lauren grinned. " Well thanks for being a great boyfriend." He kissed her slowly. Lauren reached back and opened the door to push him out. Just as she opened it her parents were knocking. She moved away from Adam. He removed his hands from her butt.

Lauren wiped her mouth and smiled at her parents. "Hey mom and dad. How are you guys?" Lauren hugged her dad and mom, while her dad kept his eyes on Adam.

Her mom burst out laughing. "I told you Eric we should have gone to the hotel first."

Lauren grabbed Adam's hand. " Mom, Dad this is my boyfriend Adam." Adam shook Lauren's mom's hand and then her father.

"It is very nice to meet you too. Lauren has told me so much about you all."

"Hmm you are the guy that took my baby girl away from Mike, huh?" Lauren's dad stared at Adam as if her were trying to figure him out.

"I wouldn't say take sir. Just hoped that she found me interesting." He looked at Lauren for help, but she just looked the other direction.

"Well good job. I never liked that guy anyway. Now would you mind moving out of the way so my wife and I can have a seat in our daughter's place." Adam moved and let the man in.

Adam leaned into Lauren so her parents wouldn't hear him. "Uhh Lauren I am going to let you catch up with your family. I am going to go work out and then when your family leaves possibly work you out." He pecked her lips once more and turned to leave out. "Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Rowe.

"So how was your trip mom?" Lauren looked at the woman in her beautiful grey suit. She looked so much like her mom sometimes it was shocking. She had the same curvy figure and narrow waistline. Her mom's hair was long though and Lauren normally kept her hair shoulder length. Her mother was lighter than her though. Lauren was dark brown like her dad.

"It was nice honey." She looked at her watch and sighed. "Come on Eric I have a spa appointment at the hotel and you wanted to eat at that seafood restaurant."

"Hey wait mom. I thought we were all spending time together." She folded her arms at her mom.

"We are sweetie. It's just that we wanted to alone time to explore the city. Plus I bet you want to spend some extra time with that gorgeous guy of yours."

Lauren blushed some.

"Are were forgetting that her Dad is in the room wife of mine?" Her dad turned and looked at them.

"Oh whatever Eric let's go." The grabbed their stuff and headed out the door. "See you tomorrow for the game honey."

Lauren hopped in the shower and then slid on a sweater and jeans. She walked down the hallway to Adam's and knocked on the door. He opened the door with a towel hanging loosely from his hips. Lauren let her eyes scan his dripping wet body. The water dripped down his abs and down his back. Lauren gasped as she saw curves of his pelvis. He looked like he belonged in a calendar.

"What's up Lauren?" He let her in and she fell onto his couch.

"My parents ditched me to spend time together." Adam laughed at her.

"So you came her to wallow in rejection." Lauren got up and removed her sweater. She wore a light blue bra underneath that barely constrained her breast.

"Actually I came here to finish what you started this morning." She walked over to him and removed the towel. She let her hands wrap around his neck as she pulled him into a deep kiss. Lauren slowly kissed down his neck and shoulders. She let her hands glide down his abs as her fingertips traced the thin line of her hair that led to his penis.

"Oh, shit baby that feels good." Lauren gripped the penis in her hand and rubbed it slowly up and down. She leaned in and kissed down his chest. Lauren rolled his nipple into her mouth and nicked it with her teeth, before moving over to next one. She continued to stoke his penis harder.

"Oh your hand feels so good Lauren." Adam leaned against he counter for support. Lauren lowered herself onto her knees. She circled his bellybutton with her tongue and then lower unto his penis. She licked up and down his penis sucking on his balls. Adam moaned as she placed the head into her mouth and began to deep throat him slowly. "Shit, baby you are going to make me cum." Adam gripped the counter harder as she inhaled his penis in her mouth. She gripped it with her cheeks and pushed down harder on him.

"Yeah, yes I'm uhh I'm cumming. Take it baby, take it." Adam pounded into her mouth until he exploded into it. She continued to suck until all of it was down her throat. Adam picked her up and kissed her slowly. He pulled bra, pants, and panties off. He laid her on the floor. He kneeled down and let his tongue lick over her clit. He swirled his tongue around her clit and laid his tongue flat over he pussy. He sucked on her clit. Before entering his tongue into her pussy hole. Lauren gripped his hair as she pushed his tongue deeper into her pussy. Adam pushed his tongue in and out of her. Lauren felt her body rising and rising into and orgasm. She pushed his head further into her pussy. She pulled her head back and screamed Adam's name as he drove her into climaxing. Lauren's body went limp after she came.

Adam stared down at her naked body as she recovered. His penis was hard and throbbing to be inside her pussy. He kissed Lauren and brought her to her feet. She smiled at him. "Fuck me hard baby."

He leaned her over his bar stool and placed his penis at her opening. Her pussy was slick and wet. The lips of it were gleaming with wetness. Adam pushed into her pussy letting her pussy walls squeeze him as he entered in and out of her pussy. Lauren moaned his name uncontrollably as he pushed harder and harder into her. She pushed her ass back to meet him as he slapped his balls against her ass. He let his hands roam over her breast and squeezed and pinched her nipples. He let his hands play in her hair. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so she could see her reflection in the mirror on the wall. His own eyes were filled with lust while hers glazed over. Her body instantly began to shake as she slowly climaxed on his penis. Her walls sucked him in deeper as her felt his balls start to tighten and he loaded his seed deep inside her.

They laid on the floor. "Yeah you were right baby. If your dad had come in the room while I was in you I don't think I would be able to stop."

"Oh you would have when he killed you."

"Whatever, I can take your dad."

"Yeah, right I bet you won't say that to his face." He laughed.

"No, but I can still take him. You know I love you Lauren, right."

"Yeah, I heard you say it the other night. I just like hearing you say it. I love you to Adam." He kissed her forehead and they went to bed.

*****

Lauren looked at her clock. She was extremely tired. The last few days she and Adam took her parents all over the city. The last night they took them to another game, in which her father and Adam fussed at the referee the whole night. She was glad to put her parents on a plane to get things back to normal. Her phone suddenly rang.

"Hello."

"Hey it's me Ashley. What are you doing?" She looked at the TV.

"Nothing just watching TV what's up?"

"I thought we could go ahead and go Christmas shopping. That list of stuff you are getting has been on your desk for weeks now. We only have 3 days to you know."

"Yeah, I know. Ok, meet me at my house in 20 and we can go."

"I'm downstairs right now."

Lauren grabbed her purse and headed out. She knocked on Adam's door, but there was no answer. She then headed out to meet Ashley.

They walked though the mall that was packed with people.

"Ok, Ash I have everybody's gift except Adams. What do you think I should get him?"

"I don't know, how long have you two been with each other again?"

"Three months. Wow, it seems so much longer." She heaved her heavy bags up higher in her hands.

"What about a watch? Like a really nice watch."

"Yeah, I guess that is nice." They walked into the jewelry store and bumped into Mike.

"Mike, hey happy early Christmas." He smiled at them and longingly at Lauren.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers