The Elevator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, then I should feel lucky then, right? What are you doing Adam, we can't do this in your house. Your parents are down stairs?"

He unhooked her bra and kissed down her neck to her nipple. " Come on Lauren. I will be quick baby." Adam started sucking her nipple in his mouth. Lauren moaned softly as Adam moved over to the other nipple. Her pussy was soaking wet by now. Adam rose up and kissed her slowly. He then laid her back on the bed. He unzipped her jeans and pulled them down to her ankles. He let his fingers push into her pussy. She was wet and ready for him. "Mmmph yeah Adam. Oh yes fuck me Adam." Adam unzipped his jeans and pulled his penis out and into Lauren's pussy. She groaned as he entered her. He pumped in and out of he slowly trying to lower her moans. He wanted to pound into her pussy like he normally did, but he didn't want to alert his family downstairs.

"Oh I'm cumming Adam." She pushed into him harder as he came inside her.

They laid back on the bed and caught their breath. "I can't believe I had sex on your bed in your parents house. They really aren't going to like me now." She pulled up her jeans and put her bra and shirt back on.

He pulled up his jeans. "Look they are so busy downstairs with my nieces and nephews they could care less what we are doing up here."

"So, lets creep down there and pretend we were there the whole time." She grabbed his hand and walked down the stairs. Tracey looked up at them.

"Hey, you two where were you we were just about to open presents?" Lauren looked at her hard upset that she called them out for disappearing. Lauren reached up and fixed Adam's hair that had been messed up during sex.

Lauren handed Mary her Christmas present. "I hope that you like it Mary. Adam told me you collected them." Mary pulled out a Swarvoski crystal rooster.

"Wow Lauren this is gorgeous. Thank you." She smiled up at Lauren and Adam.

Tracey handed Mary her present next. "Well Mary I made this myself so it is from the heart." She looked at Lauren and flashed her phony smile at her. "I think you will like it." Mary opened the bag and pulled out a photo album. She opened it and dropped the rooster back into the box. "Oh my gosh Tracey this is to much. This is the best present of all." Mary showed everyone the album that was full pictures of all of her kids. The cover had a picture of everyone on it.

"Wow, Tracey where did you get all of those pictures from?" Adam looked at the album and back at Tracey.

"I got them from your dad. He sent them to me and I put it all together. I'm glad everyone likes it."

The family opened the rest of their gifts and Lauren and Adam headed back to their condos.

Adam sat down on his couch. "So how did you like my family?" Lauren put on her gown.

"I liked them. I was a little surprised Tracey was there? Does she normally spend holiday's with your family?" He pulled her into his lap.

"No, but she isn't close to her own family so I can see why my mom invited her. What you are not jealous of Tracey are you?"

"No, I just didn't know she was so engrossed in your life. I mean work, parties, and even holidays." She frowned some.

"Look no need to worry about Tracey. She definitely is no competition for you."

"Seems like your mom really liked that gift of hers. It was really nice of her though. You know what I am going to try be friendlier to Tracey. Maybe it is just in my head that she doesn't like me. I may be over exaggerating."

He kissed her forehead. "I'd like that Lauren. Tracey is a cool person she is just a little hard to get used to."

"Yeah, we shall see." She leaned back on his chest.

******