The Elevator Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers

"Look, there is something I need to tell you Adam. I have wanted to say it for a while now, but now just seems like that right time." She looked at him sprawled out on the couch.

"Well I will take your silence as a sign for me to continue. I well, I am in love with you Adam." Adam lifted his head and looked at her.

"Wait, what did you say Tracey?" She walked over and sat on the couch next to him.

"I have been in love with for years now Adam. We belong together." She leaned over and tried to kiss him. Adam pulled back from her and stood up.

"No, Tracy. Look I am sorry, but I am not in love with you. I don't want to hurt your feelings, but I still love Lauren." Tracey screamed and stood up.

"Oh I am so tired of that bitch. All you do is mope around over Lauren. I wish Lauren would just go away for good, like your last girlfriend." Her face was turning red.

"What about Jackie Tracey?"

" Oh come on Adam. Jackie worshipped the ground you walked on. Do you really think she would cheat? I lied Adam. Jackie wasn't cheating. I used my computer and changed the pictures and made her look like a cheat. "

"Why would you do that Tracey?" He grabbed his shirt out of her hands.

"Why do you think Adam? She was in my way. I knew that someday you would figure out that I was the girl you wanted. Not Jackie and especially Lauren."

"You fucking lied. You told me she was sneaking around, that she might be cheating. I am a fucking idiot. You caused me to lose Lauren. To not trust her."

"Oh don't get mad at me Adam you broke up with her all I did was lie about a few things. It's not my fault you didn't trust her."

"Get your shit and go Tracey. You're fired. Don't call me, call my mom, or even come near me again." She looked shocked.

"You are just mad right now Adam. You need me to be here. I practically run this business and schedule your life. How will you get along without me?" Adam smiled at her.

"Did you not hear what I fucking said Tracy? Get your shit out now before I throw you out of here. You fucking ruined my life. " Tracey took one last look at him.

"You are making the biggest mistake of your life Adam firing me." She started to walk through the door.

"No, I made the biggest mistake trusting you." Adam slumped down on the couch and poured himself another drink.

******

Lauren walked into the coffee house for a snack. Her mind instantly flashed to Adam accusing her of having secret meetings with Mike here. Her anger started to rise in her. Over the last month and a half she had expected him to at least call or e-mail her something. A hello how are you doing or the big one saying I'm sorry. But, she had gotten neither. She had only seen in a few times in the hallway, but during those times he hadn't seen her. She would dodge down another hallway or take the stairs to escape that awkward meet up in the hallway. Each time she saw him he still looked gorgeous just more haggard. He looked like he hadn't shaved since they broke up nor cared about his attire. Each time he looked rather sloppy. Lauren ordered her drink and waited for it to be made.

"Well, well I did not expect to ever see you again." Lauren turned around to see Tracey smiling up at her.

"What do you want Tracey?" Tracey leaned against the coffee bar.

"Oh nothing I think I did enough right? You and Adam are over and I will soon be his next girlfriend." Lauren rolled her eyes and picked up her drink.

"Well good luck with all of that." Tracey followed behind her as she walked off.

"Wait don't tell me you aren't mad? I can totally see it in your eyes. " Lauren stopped and turned and looked at Tracey.

"Look Tracey I don't care about you. All I saw you as was an annoying bitch that followed Adam around like a little dog. Honestly I should thank you. Adam didn't trust me and easily fell for your lies. Therefore, in the end our marriage wouldn't have lasted since he puts more thought in what people said about us than about our love. But, here is my question for you. Did things work out like you planned because I highly doubt it? You aren't with Adam in fact he probably turned you down. That's why you are here all up in my face." Tracey stepped back some.

"You don't know anything Lauren. Adam will change his mind and when he does I will be there."

"Oh who cares Tracey? And to be honest that is a little said that you spend so much time invested into Adam possibly changing his mind and choosing what 2nd best if you are even that. I seriously feel sorry for you. Bye. Oh and next time don't come up to me ever again. We have nothing to say to each other." Lauren took a sip of her coffee and walked out the door.

*****

Lauren stepped onto the elevator with her coffee. She exhaled, closed her eyes, and leaned back against the wall. The doors of the elevator started to close and a hand rushed inside the door to open them up again and slide in. Lauren opened her eyes to see Adam rush inside before the door closed.

"Oh my gosh why am I having one of those days in which I run into everyone." She rolled her eyes and look up at Adam. Her heart kind of lurched when she looked up at him. He still looked great and she realized how much she had missed him over this last month. She turned and looked at the wall.

Adam looked at her and his hand reached out to touch her, but he pulled it back. Gosh, he missed her. He missed her touch and laugh. How she drove him crazy in bed and how they would stay up talking. His mind flashed back to the day he found the engagement ring he gave her in an envelope on his door. Man he had messed up. "I miss you Lauren." He looked up at her with sad gray eyes.

Lauren looked away from those eyes. They were the same eyes that turned her on so many times in bed. She ignored what Adam said to her. "Oh I need to get off of this elevator." Just then the elevator lurched forward and paused. "You have got to be freaking killing me. Not this crap again." She pounded the buttons and pressed the call button.

A voice came on over it. "Can I help you?"

"Yes this Lauren Rowe. I am stuck on the elevator with my annoying ex fiancée. If you can please get maintenance down her fast to get me the hell out of here."

"What did you say?" Adam moved Lauren to the side.

"Hi we are stuck in the elevator. Can you get someone down here to help?"

"Yes right away sir. They will be there as soon as I call him. He lives across town though, but I will have him come right away." Lauren pushed his arm off her that was still there from when he moved her.

"You know what Adam let's pretend that there is a wall in between us. You stay on your side and I will stay on mine." Lauren took her coat off and threw it to the floor. She moved to other side of the elevator.

"This is stupid Lauren. I love you. I was dumb to fall for Tracey's tricks. I should have trusted you." He stepped toward her.

"Umm are we forgetting the wall Adam. I can't go through what we have been going through this last month again. You hurt me so much. You trusted Tracy more that you trusted me. What do expect me to do run into your arms and forgive you?"

"We can try over again. We can be friends and then see where it goes." Lauren looked up at him.

"I don't want to be your friend Adam. I wanted to be your wife. I love you and I fell for you so fast it scared me. And then you end it just like that. Like I meant absolutely nothing to you. You never wrote to say you were sorry, you never called, nor did you try to reach out to me at all." Lauren wiped the tears that were rolling down her face. Adam walked over to her. He let his hands rub her face and wipe some tears away.

"I wanted to Lauren. I just didn't know how you would take it. I thought you would slam the door in my face. I was dumb. I think about you everyday. I miss you so much baby. Please, Please take me back." Adam eyes fell onto Lauren's lips. She opened them some and lifted her head to his. Adam let his lips push into Laurens as he kissed her passionately. He kissed her slowly. He missed the touch of her soft lips on his. Lauren pulled her arms around his neck and pulled his face deeper into hers.

Adam kissed down Lauren's neck and down her collarbone. "Oh I missed you Lauren." He pulled her shirt over her head and took off her bra. Her let is fingertips brush over her hard nipples. Lauren bit her lip as the little touch drove her pussy wetter. Adam sucked her nipple into his mouth. He nibbled and bit on it. Lauren looked up to the ceiling of the elevator. Adam attacked her nipple sucking it deeper into his mouth. Lauren groaned loudly and pushed her hands into Adam's hair. Adam kissed lower down her belly and unbuttoned her pants. He pushed then down to the floor with her underwear. Lauren stepped out of them and looked down to Adam. She let her hand rub his face. Adam lifted her leg and put it on his shoulder. He leaned forward and kissed her inner thigh. Lauren closed her eyes in anticipation of his lips brushing against her clit.

Adam flicked his tongue across her clit. Lauren moaned at his touch. Adam savored the taste of her sweet pussy. He pushed his tongue into her pussy. He gripped her leg and pushed her pussy forward onto his face. He let his tongue circle her pussy as he darted his tongue in and out of her pussy. He bit on her clit and pushed his tongue further into her. Lauren ground her pussy into his face. She felt her body start to quiver as Adam pulled his finger to her anus and push his wet fingers in. "Oh my Adam, oh I am cumming." Adam pushed into her harder darting his tongue in and out of her pussy. She came onto his face pushing him further into her. Adam licked up all her juices that ran down her legs. Lauren legs gave out on her and he laid her on the floor. She looked up at him with glassy lustful eyes.

"I missed you Adam. " He leaned down and kissed her slowly. Pushing his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues intertwined and Lauren let her hands pull open Adams pants. She pulled out his cock and let her hands grip him. Lauren rubbed his balls and slid her hands up and down his cock. Adam groaned in Lauren's mouth. She let her palm rub the head and coat her hand with precum. He pulled back and pulled his shirt off. Lauren rubbed his hard cock slowly up and down. She opened her legs and put his cock into the entrance of her pussy. "Fuck me Adam. Make love to me." Adam's eyes turned passionate as he pushed into her pussy. Her pussy walls closed over his cock and sucked him into her tight pussy. Adam groaned at the heat and tightness of her pussy. He let his cock sit inside of her and then he pulled out. Lauren's mouth was open in pure lust. Adam slammed his cock back into her pussy. He raised her legs above her head and pushed into her again. His balls slammed against her butt. He watched his pale cock push into her brown pussy. He watched the head disappear and how she screamed out as her orgasm approached. He felt himself about to cum. He started to pound into her pussy. Lauren stared into his eyes as her body took over and she started to shake. Adam pushed into her and came in her. "Oh yeah. Oh I missed you Lauren. Oh shit this feels good." He collapsed beside her on the floor.

They caught their breath. "So Adam what do we do now. Obviously a friendship isn't going to work out." She smirked at him as he pulled her over into his lap.

He dug in his pants and pulled out his wallet. He pulled the ring out. "What about a long engagement?" Lauren looked at him. She started to nibble on her bottom lip.

"I don't know Adam." Adam started to put the ring back into his pocket. "I mean you didn't really get on your knee and ask me again you know." She smirked at him.

He laughed and rose up on his naked knees. "Lauren Rowe, love of my life, will you marry me."

Lauren let her eyes fall onto his soft sexy gray ones. "Do you trust me Adam? No doubt at all." Her eyes were serious.

"Yes, no doubts. I trust you with all of my heart Lauren." She grinned at him and kissed him slowly.

"Yes, yes I will marry you." He kissed her slowly and pulled her onto the floor.

The elevator intercom came on. "Hey you two we will be in there in just a minute."

Adam let his fingers play in Lauren's pussy. Lauren groaned as he pushed them further into her pussy. Adam watched her eyes feel with lust. "Take your time. Man I love this elevator Lauren." He kissed her slowly.

ynglady22
ynglady22
349 Followers
12