The Elf's Christmas Miracle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother, my cock, it's . . . tiny!" he screamed. His voice now sounded strangely high pitched. "What's wrong with my voice?"

Mrs. Claus shrugged. "Unfortunately, the one goes with the other, human anatomy I suppose. Don't worry, my son, it'll wear off in . . . a few years."

"Mother!" screamed Markus, his voice high pitched and filled with horror. But Mrs. Claus had already turned her back on him, and she faced Kaya, who was still kneeling on the floor.

"Oh, I'm sorry, maam, for laughing," blurted Kaya, sitting upright. Mrs. Claus waved her hand, as if it were no matter.

"And you, my little temptress," said Mrs. Claus. "You failed your mission, and for that, you must be punished. It's the rules I'm afraid," she added. Her expression was filled with sympathy. "Goodbye, young one. We will meet again," she said, smiling down at her. Then she waved her hand in front of Kaya.

****

There was a blinding flash of light, followed by blackness and a loud roar that seemed familiar to the disoriented Kaya. She became aware of hands holding her wrists, and something strange in her mouth, but she couldn't see anything.

"Do not be alarmed, Kaya," said the voice in her ear. It was Mrs. Claus, and Kaya shook her head desperately, her pleading turned to garbled sounds by the rubber ball in her mouth. "Aww, cat got your tongue?" chuckled the woman speaking in her ear.

"I'm sorry, it is not a laughing matter. Kayako, your punishment will be to remain in the world of humans. You have the freedom to do whatever you like, start a new life, enjoy new experiences, even get married. But you will find that wherever you go, you will attract the attentions of lascivious men. And because I'm so fond of you, I will drop in from time to time, to give you gifts, like this train ride. I must say, you made me so proud, upholding the spirit of Christmas while under the most dire of stresses. And you showed me the true side of my son, which is a terrible disappointment, and yet, a necessary revelation. For these things, I will reward you. I will give you something you deeply desire. So you see, this is both your punishment, and your reward. Now I must say goodbye, and do not be afraid to give in to deepest, darkest desires, for if you do . . . you will enjoy the ride. Ciao, my dear."

Then the lights came on inside the train.

"Hmm, that was strange," said a male voice in her ear. "I've never seen the lights go out for so long, with the train still running."

Kaya turned her head to see the familiar male face hidden by the baseball cap. No! She screamed, but only a pitiful gagging sound came out, leaving Kaya struggling with all her strength as the hands returned to her breasts, and the fingers began pressing on her panties.

"Ahh, I see you're even wetter than before!" said the voice, as the two fingers drew a small circle on her damp panties. "Lets get back to the job of making you cum, we're almost at the station."

Noooo!!!

1...456789