The Eliminator: Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Finally I pierce her with my tongue, deep and probing and licking her to ectasy then switching to fuck her with my hand, pummeling her wet, aching, pussy whilst she screams out as you come all over her...Spraying your hot load all over her face and tits...Are you enjoying that vision?'

'Are your balls aching? Is your cock throbbing as you pump it? Release for me and enjoy a lifetime of such erotic events. Jerk for me as you betray your friends for pleasure...and love it. Keep wanking and feel the tendrils of corruption take over every last inch of your body and mind.'

'Know that when you come, you will belong to me. Feel my control all over you and soon, all over your hot, sexy girlfriend. Get ready to come, jerk faster...harder...come for me...come for Red Passion!!!'

The Eliminator screamed as a huge wad of sperm spat out of his cock and just missed Red Passion's feet. He kept wanking and she let him carry on.

'That will do now slave, desist but know that you will always feel this pleasure as long as you obey me.' She waited and watched him, the room now silent. 'Now take off all your clothes and then go over to the cupboard to your left.'

As the Eliminator complied she began to smile. 'Now reach inside and you will find a pair of red glasses, reach inside and grab them.'

'Now put them on and realize that these glasses will always keep you in a state of submission and obedience to me as long as you have them on. Their fractured lenses, split into multiple views, sparkle and glimmer to keep you under control just like the gem.'

'Very good...they suit you so well. Now reach in again and pull out the red cape I also put in there earlier. This is the uniform of my slaves and you are now one of them so you should wear this as well, that's it and pull the hood up. Hmmm, you're not going to need a staff, you've got a big enough one of your own.'

Red Passion surveyed the slave who was formerly the Eliminator, she began to laugh as he stood motionless, transfixed by the moving images within the glasses he wore.

'Ah how we are going to surprise your friends when we assault them. How I am going to laugh when I reveal your identity and you attack them. I can't wait. Now follow me, we'll go back to my Headquarters and ready the next stage of this plan.'

The new slave followed Red Passion as she exited the room. Somewhere above them thunder rolled through the dark skies.

12