The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
Ellie-Mae finds part time work for the summer vacation.
10.6k words
4.63
18.2k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scorpius1945

This story is fictitious and no characters in the story are based on any real person, living or deceased. The activities described in this story are neither condoned nor recommended by the author.

While this is a standalone story, readers are advised to read Chapters 01 and 02 before reading this so they gain an understanding of Ellie-Mae's history.

******************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal – Week 4

I can't believe it. It's almost half way through my vacation and I have completely overlooked writing my journal. So much has happened, it's been just fantastic.

I found out lots about Sir. His real name is Dominique. Isn't that a cool name? Dom the Dom! Wow, who'd have thought. Lucky he's not a sub – can you imagine being sub Dom? Hee hee. Anyway, I no longer need to call him Sir, but can call him Dom, which is really much the same thing if you think about it – best not to.

The old roles and friends modes have gone and now we're just lovers, and that's wonderful. Actually I guess that should be lovers with kinks because he still canes me, whips me, exhibits me in the sparsest outfits, leaving almost nothing to the imagination. I love it and I love him too.

I've also found out that he's a millionaire (what else?) and he owns and runs a factory making erotic clothing, toys and supplies called Erotic Fantasies. He took me to the factory during the first week for measurement so he can order things for me by phone or email. The fitting was very thorough. As well as all the external measurements he actually had my cunt and rectum measured!! They used a condom and pushed that up inside each opening then squeezed a quick-setting foam into it, which set in about 3 minutes. They then pulled the whole thing out and voila, they had a perfect replica of my insides. Now they can make perfectly fitting dildos and vibrators for me. The ones I have feel really great inside and I've worn them for up to 12 hours at a time so far.

Dom still canes me, but not for punishment; I just want him to. It's become a Sunday evening ritual that he'll cane me five times on my ass, just moderately, not enough to break the skin. I've begged him to cane my clit like he did the first time but he doesn't want to do that because it could be too painful making love, and he doesn't want either of us to go without that. After he canes me we have a wonderful session of hot sex. He's also fitted me with a nipple ring in each nipple and a clit ring, not through my hood, which I already had, but through my large clit itself. It hurt like hell when it was pierced and I wasn't able to have sex for a week. Even now it's still painful if he's too rough. However, I love it and just love the gold ring through it. It feels soooo sexy as he presses his pubic bone against my clit and I feel the ring moving.

The rings are not only for decoration but also for holding on some of the sexy 'clothing' he's had made for me. I now have a C string, just a C shaped piece of plastic that reaches from my ass hole between my lips to just above my clit. Normally they hold on by friction, which means that any very active movements like jumping could dislodge them. So mine is a little different. It has a plug on the asshole end, which fits me perfectly, and a small hole where my clit goes. When he puts it on me he fits my clit and ring through the hole, after inserting the ass dildo, of course, then uses a tiny padlock through my clit ring to hold it in place. He also has made some half cup breast 'covers' that cover the lower part of my breasts as well as the aureoles and have holes for my nipples, which are pulled through the holes and again padlocked in place through their rings. He loves me to parade for him in the bedroom wearing just my C string and breast covers, and that's really fun too, but then we went to a normal, not nudist, beach last Sunday and he made me wear this outfit. My initial embarrassment quickly turned into pride as I paraded around on the beach, catching the eyes of the males and the glares of their women. After a while of this I was absolutely dripping I was so turned on. I was even able to swim in it and it's almost as good as swimming nude.

We went to fancy dress party last Saturday and he presented me with the outfit I was to wear. It was gorgeously sexy. It consisted of two plaited leather belts, one around my ribs and the other around my waist. To the one around my waist was fastened a triangle of very sheer silky lace, which was almost transparent. This small triangle passed down over my pussy and was sewn to a thin plaited leather strap which passed between my legs and was tied to the waist belt at the rear. It was pulled very tight so it pulled the fabric hard against my skin, allowing almost everything to be seen. I hope that at some time Dom could fit dildos and use the leather strap to hold them in me. The rib belt had two small triangles of the same fabric fastened to it, to cover my nipples and aureoles, with the tops of the triangles linked by a thin leather strip around my neck. Again it was all pulled tight so it was almost transparent. I then wore a jacket over it all, but this was of the same sheer black fabric and was cut to fit around the outside of my breasts, fasten at navel level, then was cut to flare away over my hips, reaching about halfway down my ass at the back.

Did this outfit ever get some stares! It was amazing how interested guys became in the texture of the fabric, just about everyone reaching out to feel what it was like as it covered my nipples and pussy. Yeah right! Anyway, most people that night were treated to a free feel. I was so hot when we got home that we made love for hours before falling into an exhausted sleep.

He has bought me some 'real' clothing. I have a formal gown, black with white trim, that is rigid from the waist up, allowing it to be strapless and cover only the lower two thirds of my breasts. Below the waist it is made of four panels of fabric hanging to the floor, which is fine except that these four panels aren't fastened together. So I have a waist to floor slit up the center front and rear and on the outside of each leg. If I sit down the back panels fall away and the front panels separate leaving my legs and sides of my ass exposed. Walking also exposes my legs. The upper part is held in place by a tightly laced corset. My normal waist size is 24 inches but with the corset laced he can get me down to 19 inches! Whew, it's hard to breathe in there. He's bought me a training corset so I can wear just this around the house during the day; I'm wearing it now. So far he's had that down to 17 inches but I could barely walk then because my hips didn't seem to want to function properly. He sets it at about 19 inches normally but says he wants to get me down to 15 inches; that'll be a mission. It feels really sexy when I'm wearing it. I don't know if it's because I like tight lacing or because I know I'm pleasing Dom. We've made love while I was wearing it at 20 inches and it was wonderful except that I found it hard to breathe and mainly had to lie there passively. Maybe that's why guys used to lace their women so tightly.

Anyway, he's calling so I gotta go.

****************************

I was sitting in the lounge waiting for Ellie-Mae as she entered, looking gorgeous in her tight, frilly, purple 'house' corset.

"Hi darling," she greeted me as she entered, "Would you like some lunch?"

"Yes please, that would be great. I was just wondering what you're doing. God you look gorgeous in that; come and give a kiss and a feel."

Ellie-Mae eagerly came over and stood in front of me, spreading her legs so her thighs were on the outside of my knees, allowing me easy access to her sopping wet pussy.

"What have you been up to?" I asked, "You're sopping wet."

"I've been writing my journal," she replied, "Its ages since I wrote in it and all the sexy stuff made me really horny. Would you like to fuck me, honey?"

She reached down to my zipper but I stopped her undoing it.

"No, I want you to stay horny, you sexy slut. I love it when you're so horny you don't know what to do with yourself. So we'll have lunch then we'll see what we can do. Meantime, can you fetch your favorite toy for me; your remote controlled vibrator. I want to get you really sexy for an afternoon session."

"Oooohhh, yessss," she hissed as she walked back to our room, her hips swaying sexily due to her tight corset.

When she returned I had her spread her legs wide and inserted her custom made vibrator into her wet cunt, using the attached tapes on the toy to fasten it tightly to her corset front and rear. The design of the vibrator was such that it covered and encased her clit, allowing both rings to protrude through a hole. I fitted the small padlock through both rings before turning the remote control to low and intermittent.

Ellie-Mae closed her eyes as the vibrations spread through her pussy, gently stimulating her from the inside as well as vibrating her clit. After a few seconds the vibrations ceased.

"Ooohhh, noooo," she cried as the stimulation ceased, "It was soooo good. Please leave it on for me, sweetheart, please."

"No, not now, I don't want you to cum until I tell you. In fact, if you do cum without permission anytime today I will punish you severely."

"Ooohhh, goody. That sounds really nice. I need a good punishment session. It's been a few days and I really miss it."

"OK, we'll see what happens. Meantime, can you please arrange lunch for us. I have a proposal I think you might like and we can discuss it while we're eating."

She gave me a long lingering kiss, jumping slightly as the vibrator started up again, then walked slowly to the kitchen to prepare lunch. A short time later we sat outside at the table, eating our meal. I was amused at Ellie-Mae's reactions as the vibrator intermittently and randomly cut in and out. She was alternately focused on the sensations washing through her body, then fidgety with frustration as they stopped just as she was getting close. It was beautiful to watch, but not conducive to the business conversation I had in mind. I turned the toy off, noting the look of disappointment on her face.

"It's probably time I told you a bit more about my business. As you are aware, Erotic Fantasies makes sex toys and clothing. As with any business, marketing is a big deal so we have several ways of selling product, including a party plan. The most common way this operates is that a sexy lingerie evening or a sex toy evening is arranged as part of an event, for example, a hen party before a wedding, or as a special event for interested people, most often women who want to surprise their menfolk. The way it operates is that we have a number of women who work as hostesses and a lot more who work as part time models. The hostesses arrange everything for the evening while the models are the ones who wear the clothing and sex toys. Obviously it is an advantage to be an exhibitionist for this role. As we make items designed for men, there are also male models and hosts. It is usual that both male and female models operate at most of the parties. After all, male strippers have been a hit at hen parties for years as female strippers have been at stag parties for generations. There are also some evenings with couples, where they can buy for each other.

"The way it operates is that 25% of the sales from an evening are distributed amongst the people who model or host the party, 10% going to the host or hostess and the remaining 15% to the models. The models also get to keep the items they model. We also use models to demonstrate our products to retailers and when retailers may have an in-store promotion. The rates for these vary.

"So I was wondering if you would be interested in being part of the marketing process. Currently we have a vacancy for a hostess, which would possibly suit you, but I feel that if you did want to become involved you should first be a part time model so you know what is involved. What do you think about this?"

"Right now I feel too sexy to think and just want to be fucked," she replied petulantly, "But I like the proposal and yes, I'm very interested in it. It does sound to me like it's the closest thing you can get to legal prostitution though. You mean to tell me that scantily clad women models can parade around horny men and nothing untoward will happen?"

"From the company viewpoint, that is exactly how it is," I replied carefully. "What the models, hosts and hostesses, and clients do in their own time is totally out of our control and we have no comment on that. However, privately, you can do whatever takes your fancy after you have done the selling part of the party."

"Hmmm, I thought that might be the case. Sounds really great, I love it. When do I start?"

"I thought you might be interested," I replied. "This afternoon, assuming you're not too horny to do anything, we'll head into work and I'll put you in the hands of Jolene, our female model and hostess trainer and she can give you a rundown of how it works and probably put you through your paces with a few trials. She'll also tell you a bit about the legal aspects of the venture, which we must ensure we adhere to."

I turned Ellie-Mae's vibrator back on to gentle, random and intermittent and we finished lunch then I removed her vibrator. She humped her pussy against my hand as I was doing this, obviously very turned on, her big sad eyes begging me to let her cum; a plea which I ignored. Knowing Jolene's crew, I was certain that Ellie-Mae would be more than happy after the afternoon visit to the factory.

"Leave this corset on, no bra or panties, just put a light dress on and we'll leave in a few minutes. OK?"

"OK, darling," she replied, "You really like to tease me, eh."

She cupped my semi-hard cock with her hand, giving it a squeeze, then flounced off to dress. A few moments later she reappeared in a light blue cotton dress with full skirt reaching half way to her knees and some light sandals on her feet. She did a quick pirouette for approval, then we headed to the car.

*********************************

Ellie-Mae's journal week 4 (cont'd)

I can't ever remember feeling sexier than when we left for work. Here I was, tightly laced into a corset, no underwear, short thin dress, having been stimulated for the past hour, and I wasn't allowed to cum. In retrospect, I fully understand Dom's reasons.

We arrived at work and he introduced me to Jolene, a commanding woman a few years older than me dressed to kill. Her waist must have been contracted by years of corset training, her breasts were huge and probably natural, with nipples like pencil erasers pressing out the stretch fabric of her one-piece skin-tight cat suit. She obviously had no underwear on either as even a layer of tissue paper would have been visible. Dom introduced us and she enveloped me in a huge hug.

She grabbed my arm and led me away, commenting that I must be the reason Dom's been so happy these last few weeks.

We went to a back suite of rooms where several other women and a couple of young men were trying on clothing, preparing hampers of clothing and toys, and appeared totally unconcerned about the fact that they were nearly nude. One well-built guy wore just a bright red cock pouch over his enormous member; two of the women wore lacy G string panties and nothing else. Well, I thought, Dom did say that it would suit someone who was an exhibitionist.

Jolene introduced me to the others then told me to strip to my panties. Well, it rapidly became obvious to her that I didn't have any on, and the guys were most appreciative of my tightly laced waist with bare tits and pussy fully exposed. One of them came over and caressed me for a few seconds, pushing my sexual frustration rating still higher.

Jolene commented that Dom seemed to still have his sense of humor, which caused the others to grin. Together she and I went through the racks of stock items, selecting clothing that would most likely fit and taking them back to the original room, which was used as the changing room. She then unlaced my corset and removed it, leaving me nude, before fitting me for various items of lingerie, making notes of sizes and styles that seemed to fit me best. She then left me in a half cup bra and lacy G string and brought Brad and Toni over, telling me that I would probably be working with them next Saturday evening.

Brad and Toni gave me hugs (very huggy people these), Brad also running his hands over me, judging my responses to his touch. It felt so good; I think I could have cum just by him cupping my ass cheeks. He also guided my hand to his cock, which I needed very little encouragement to caress through the thin nylon of his pouch. After he moved away a little, Toni gave me another, very sexy kiss, caressing my breasts through the lacy bra and pressing her breasts against mine as she cupped my pussy. I was getting used to this by now, so I cupped her breasts and pussy also. However, I was surprised when she kissed me hard on the lips at the same time as she slipped her finger into my cunt and then over my clit, rubbing it gently as she continued to kiss me. With all the unfulfilled arousal of the day so far, along with the eroticism of the whole situation, it took only a couple of seconds before I was cumming on her finger, moaning into her mouth as she supported my weak body against hers. As I came down she broke her kiss and smiled at me, asking me if that wasn't far better now. I agreed it was, and she said that she had noticed that I was quite uptight and inferred it was because of my horniness. Apparently it's a known trait of Dom's to bring new inductees to the room horny from orgasm denial.

Far more relaxed now, the rest of the fitting went really quickly and easily so that I soon had a pile of lingerie I could wear for the party. Toni told me that she was the hostess for the evening and that it was a hen party, so they expected about 30 young women. Brad was apparently going to be there as well, modelling sexy underwear for men as well as stripping for the women. He also mentioned that he would possibly be involved in a bit more than just stripping as well, winking as he said that. Another woman, Jill, would also model but she was out on a job at present.

Toni told me all the arrangements for the following Saturday and shortly afterwards Jolene returned asking how I was getting on. Toni confirmed that I'd been briefed and we were all good for the weekend. Brad leered at me and confirmed that as far as he was concerned I was all good anytime, to which I gave an appropriate response. Jolene packed the lingerie into a bag she had brought and then, almost as an afterthought, asked about toys, wanting to know what I'd used, what I had. I told her and she went out to the store and brought back a couple of boxes, telling me to take them home and try them out, then bring them on Saturday evening to the party.

I then redressed in my corset and dress, Brad taking great delight in pulling the strings as tightly as he could, crushing my waist to about 18 inches I would think and making it difficult to walk or breathe. Then it was hugs all round with Brad and Toni, each giving me a caress on my bare pussy, before Jolene took me to the factory proper, where there were many machines being operated by skilled machinists making the items I would soon be selling. Dom collected me and we came home.

****************************

Ellie-Mae seemed a lot more relaxed on the way home so I guessed that someone had given her release.

"How was that?" I asked casually.

"Yeah, it was good. Your factory makes a huge range of lingerie. I tried on lots of pieces and have a few here that I'll be wearing on Saturday evening. Do you want a preview tonight?"