The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 04

Story Info
Ellie-Mae's vacation work expands as her roles change.
8k words
4.64
14k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/15/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scorpius1945

This story is fictitious and no characters in the story are based on any real person, living or deceased. The activities described in this story are neither condoned nor recommended by the author.

While this is a standalone story, readers are advised to read Chapters 01, 02 and 03 before reading this so they gain an understanding of Ellie-Mae's history.

******************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal Week 5 cont'd

Wow, have I ever seemed to fall on my feet. After that first party the feedback from the clients was great, so I've been booked for another two parties, one for an all-guy group, which sounds like it has the potential to become an orgy (goody!) and another for a mixed group of swingers. That should be fun too. But the really great thing happened when I took some of the clothes I had worn at the party and made a few simple modifications to them to make them sexier.

Dom was amazed at what I did, even though it really wasn't hard. So he took me to work on Tuesday and discussed an idea he'd had with Jolene, who was very receptive to it. Basically they want me to design my own line of sexy clothing, to model those items which I can model while they'll get Brad to model the guys' clothing, then they want to publish a catalogue of the Ellie-Mae Collection. Wow, I'll be world famous, well, maybe not. But with internet marketing added to the normal party and retailer markets, why not? Jolene reckons that they could also include a DVD of Brad and I wearing the clothing. This could be available on the internet as well. I wonder what else Brad and I could get up to for the DVD – hmmm, maybe I'll become a porn star.

So that's the big news. Instead of having a break from studies, this 'vacation' seems to have turned into full time work. Maybe I won't return to study but will just keep working for Erotic Fantasies. I wonder what Mom would think of that. Must ring her too – haven't done that for a while, everything seems to just happen so quickly. Gotta go.

******************************

"Ooohh, darling, I feel so sexy seeing you like that," I told her as we hugged and kissed in the storeroom at Erotic Fantasies.

"Yeah, I've missed you and our stolen moments since Ellie-Mae came along. Seems like she's taking lots of your time and keeping you well satisfied," replied Jolene.

"True, she wants as much sex as she can get it seems. I love it. But I also love our stolen moments together too. I love peeling you out of your sexy skin tight cat suit, just like I am now."

"Mmmm, and I love finding your hard cock waiting for me too." She paused to undo my belt and push my trousers to the floor, where I stepped out of them. "I want this hard meat in me now, darling."

I hoisted her up, pressed her back to the wall, then lowered her onto my rampant member, hearing the prolonged sigh as I plunged deeply inside her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and buried her face in my neck as her weight pressed her clit hard against the root of my cock and the head hard against the end of her tunnel.

"Just stay like that for a few moments, please honey," she asked.

Very soon the stimulation wore off and she began pounding her hips against me as I pushed back. She wrapped her legs around my back and used her feet to pull me closer, if that was even possible. It took only a few strokes to bring me to orgasm, my hot sperm jetting against her cervix being enough to push her over the top as well. She muffled her cries of ecstasy against my neck, then relaxed, sandwiched between the wall and my body.

"Well that looked enjoyable," said Ellie-Mae, who had managed to enter the room unnoticed and was sitting on a pile of boxes, wearing only a pair of crotchless panties, through which she was gently caressing her ringed clit. "Do I get a turn now?"

Jolene and I turned to face her, feeling embarrassed at being discovered.

"I'm sorry, honey . . .," I began, but she interrupted.

"No you're not," she replied confidently, "You enjoyed every minute of it, and so you should. I'm sure Jolene also enjoyed it and I certainly enjoyed watching. I don't own you. You're free to fuck whomever you like, just as I am, just as I suspect Jolene is also. Nothing to be sorry about. I just hope you'll have some cum juice left for me too."

I lifted Jolene off my now deflating cock and set her on the floor, then gave Ellie-Mae a hug and cuddle.

"You're so wonderful and so understanding. I love you dearly, just as I do Jolene." Ellie-Mae and I kissed deeply, my hand wandering to her wet crotch, giving her a gentle caress. "Can I take a rain check till later, please?"

"Of course, honey, whenever you're ready. Now, what I've come in here about is to tell you of a new idea."

I listened intently as I pulled up my trousers and tidied myself up a bit, Jolene pouring herself back into her cat suit at the same time.

"I was trying to design some panties that could be worn under tight fitting pants but which have a vibrator in the crotch. Needless to say the standard motor driven vibrator is far too bulky. Then I remembered at school a few years ago I learnt about electrostatic attraction and repulsion. So I thought if you fed two thin metal plates, separated by a layer of plastic, with electric pulses, they could be made to alternately attract together and push apart, which could create a vibrating movement. I suggested it to Larry on the tech team and we tried it and found it works. So Larry's now designing a prototype."

"Hey, that sounds great," I replied, "When will it be ready, do you know?"

"Well, Larry thought he could have a prototype to try ready after lunch. Do you and Jolene want to see the trial?"

"Yes please," said Jolene, "In fact, I want to use it too. If it fits inconspicuously under my cat suit I want one."

Ellie-Mae eyed the crotch of the suit, kneeling down and testing the strength and elasticity of the fabric.

"We'll see what we can manage," she replied.

"One question I have," I said, "Where do you put the battery? I can see that two flat plates would be relatively easily hidden, but a battery can be quite large so surely that would show, especially if it had a remote control receiver as well."

Jolene and Ellie-Mae exchanged glances. "Well," Ellie-Mae replied, "Women have an anatomy that allows for the storage of items which could easily be a battery pack. In short, it could fit into the woman's cunt. This will also provide more stimulation and can be made to house quite large batteries for longer use and more powerful vibrations."

"Oh, of course, I forgot about that possibility," I replied.

"I'm starving. Let's have lunch," Ellie-Mae suggested.

We agreed so we all went to the staff lunch room, selected food, then sat at a long table. Since Ellie-Mae had started working at Erotic Fantasies I had noted that most of the male staff chose to take their lunch at the same time she did, probably because she had formed the habit of wearing minimal clothing all day. Shortly after we were seated at the table the remainder of the seats had been filled by young guys who were busily eating their lunch and ogling Ellie-Mae's obvious charms. I commented about this to Jolene, who smirked, saying that before Ellie-Mae had started it was her in her cat suit that was the one being eyed up, but now she wasn't even in the race.

After lunch Jolene, Ellie-Mae and I went to see Larry in his tech den. He was just putting the finishing touches to the new vibrator, incorporating a standard remote control system and a smooth cylindrical battery pack used in other toys.

"You're just in time," he said as we walked in. "I'm guessing that you've brought a couple of guinea pigs with you," he added, smirking at Ellie-Mae and Jolene.

"Yes, these two are really keen to try it. Maybe as it was Ellie-Mae's idea she should go first," I suggested.

Ellie-Mae picked up a pair of tight elastic panties from a pile in the corner as Larry put the finishing touches to the device. He then attached them into the front of the crotch of the tight panties.

"You'll need to put the battery pack in first," he commented, spreading lube over the smooth plastic cylinder.

Ellie-Mae took the panties and battery pack and pushed her legs through the panties, holding the pack and pulling the panties up until they were close to her pussy. She then inserted the battery pack and pulled the panties up the final couple of inches. We were so lucky that she was such an exhibitionist, having no embarrassment at doing this in front of other people. She carefully adjusted the position of the vibrator so that it covered her clit, readjusting the crotch of the panties to hold it tightly against her.

"You'll need to make the position easily adjustable but also firm enough so it can be locked in place. I guess that we can design some items of clothing which will take the vibrator and be locked into place so the lucky lady can be vibrated as long as her Dom wishes," commented Ellie-Mae. "Right now though, turn me on please."

Larry handed me the remote. "You should do the honours I think, Dom."

I pressed the on switch then very gently adjusted the speed to slow, watching Ellie-Mae's face as I did so. She very quickly got a faraway look in her eyes.

"Oooohhhh, that feels wonderful. Turn it up a little please."

I did, and was rewarded by her starting to move her hips in fucking motions, her hands raising to pinch her nipples and pull her nipple rings. I increased it slightly more until it was about half way. She threw her head back and let out a gentle moan, closed her eyes and increased her body movements.

"Do you want more?" I asked her.

"Oooohhhh, yes please, give it to me, give it all to me. I want to experience maximum."

I steadily moved the speed control to maximum, by which stage she was out of control, moving her body frantically as she experienced absolute ecstatic sensations radiating through her whole body. She knelt, then lay on the floor, her body thrashing about as she screamed out her orgasm. I left the control on maximum, knowing that she could take it and interested in seeing how long she could continue to cum with this device.

She continued to scream, one long loud scream after the next, her body shaking uncontrollably, sweat pouring off her as she writhed on the carpet. After two minutes 24 seconds (yes, I timed it) she stopped moving and relaxed, obviously unconscious. I turned off the remote and knelt beside her checking her breathing and pulse, both of which seemed healthy.

After a few minutes she appeared to come back to life.

"Whew, that was sensational. I think I passed out. It was soooo strong. Wow, that was awesome. I really want to do that again."

"Well, you'll have to wait because I want a turn please," replied Jolene.

"Oh, yes, I guarantee you'll love it."

I helped Ellie-Mae back onto her feet and she removed the panties and extracted the battery pack from her streaming pussy. She wiped it on a towel and handed the whole lot to Jolene, who wasted no time in unzipping her cat suit, stepping out of it, putting on the panties and inserting the battery pack in her still well-lubricated tunnel, then zipping up her cat suit again. She looked down at her crotch.

"There, you can barely see it. Larry, I would like you to attach one of the vibrator units inside my suit sometime soon please."

He grinned his reply and nodded. "There may be a price you need to pay," he grinned cheekily.

"Price accepted. Now, someone, please turn me on."

I was still holding the remote so I turned it on as I had before, slowly coming up to half speed. Jolene's responses were almost identical to Ellie-Mae's. Meantime Ellie-Mae, still naked, was in the process of paying Larry for his good work and had his trousers down to his ankles as she deep-throated his hard cock. After a few moments of that she put her arms firmly around his neck, lifted herself off the floor and wrapped her legs around his hips.

Larry wasted no time and she was soon fully impaled on his cock. Both of them fucking like there was no tomorrow. With a scream Jolene came hard, the sounds enough to push Larry over the top, causing him to give Ellie-Mae her next sperm injection which triggered her own orgasm. They clung together in their joint ecstasy, watching Jolene roll around on the floor as I held the remote on high. Jolene followed Ellie-Mae's lead in losing consciousness after a short time so I turned the remote off and monitored Jolene carefully until she regained consciousness a few minutes later.

We cleaned ourselves up and agreed that this device was wildly successful.

"What I must insist on is that this device is kept absolutely secret until it is patented. There will be bonuses all round for those who have participated today but it must not be leaked to competitors otherwise we could well lose the advantage of being first on the market," I told them.

Ellie-Mae looked at me and smiled. "What I want to know is whether it works as well on men as it appears to on women. Dom, I suggest you allow Jolene and me to test it on you right now. So drop 'em."

I certainly hadn't seen this coming. I had thought of the potential and had decided to experiment on myself some time, but right now? Right here? What the hell. I dropped my trousers and shorts and Ellie-Mae took the vibrator from the panties and asked Larry if he had some tape. He did, so she taped the vibrating unit onto the sweet spot on my already rigid cock. The battery proved to be another difficulty and Larry commented he'd have to design a better shaped battery pack for the male version. However, it was soon in place behind my balls, held there by more tape. Ellie-Mae picked up the remote from the desk and turned it on slowly.

Immediately I heard a tiny buzzing sound and felt a tingling sensation in my cock, just light and slow to start with.

"How long do you think you could put up with that without cumming?" asked Ellie-Mae.

"Quite a long time, I would think. In fact it's so light and tenuous that maybe I couldn't cum with just that amount of stimulation, but if I couldn't it would be damnably frustrating.

"Hmmm, I can see this toy has great promise," she replied, leering lasciviously at me as she turned it up a little. "However, for now let's see what it can do."

By the time she had it to half way I was almost ready to cum. She noticed this and pushed it to high speed without delay. It felt like a lightning bolt had hit my cock. I came instantly, squirting cum across the room with the force of my muscular contractions.

"Omigod," I groaned, "Turn it off, turn it off now, please."

Ellie-Mae just smiled at me. "You left me to suffer for several minutes, let's see how you like it for two minutes."

She glanced at the wall clock, then back at me. My cock felt like it was pumped dry and the sensations had become quite painful. Another hundred seconds to go. As my cock throbbed and pulsed to the high speed vibrations of the machine some more cum came out in a slow dribble. 80 seconds! Did time always go this slowly? I felt my balls churning and imagined them striving to make more cum to feed the need caused by the demonic stimulation. 60 seconds left – half way; omigod, only half way? It seemed like hours. Another small, painful squirt oozed out, leaving me exhausted and trembling. Was this what it was like for Ellie-Mae and Jolene? No, it couldn't have been, they were still cumming hard until they lost consciousness. 40 seconds. I gritted my teeth, determined to see out the time. My balls were really painful as they churned in their sac, Not long to go. 30 seconds. Three quarters of the way there, another small drizzle of cum, I imagined that it would be weeks before I could cum again, Ellie-Mae would just have to do without. Already my cock was soft instead of rock hard as it had started out. 20 seconds. I looked at the poor sore vibrated piece of flesh. He looked like he'd be out of action for weeks. Ten seconds, another small trickle, five, then Ellie-Mae smiled as she slowly reduced the control until at the zero time it was off. I sat down in the chair and held my head in my hands.

Ellie-Mae come to me and placed her arm around my shoulders. She put her lips to my ear and whispered in her sexiest huskiest voice; "Would you like to make love to me right now, darling?"

Surprisingly it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through my cock and it even hardened slightly, then softened again.

"I'd love to sweetheart, but I fear I'll be off limits for that for several weeks."

"That's OK, only joking. I'm totally sated too, at least for the next few minutes anyway."

Once again we cleaned up the room and ourselves, and Ellie-May and I left Larry and Jolene to continue the development of the new range of toys. As we walked out I noticed that Jolene was taping the prototype to Larry's cock. Oh well, experimentation is the core of new developments.

*******************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal Week 6

Life has been so busy since we developed the new vibrator. The experience I had that afternoon was out of this world. I'd never thought it possible to experience that level of sensation, but both Jolene and I did and we've done it several times since then. Watching Dom as I controlled it was also mind-blowing. It took three days before I could persuade him to fuck me after that. He just wasn't interested. Jolene told me Larry wasn't either, which was very unusual for him apparently as they used to fuck about once a day.

So for the last little while it's been toy time for both Jolene and I. Larry made us each a new vibrator that could be removed and installed in different pairs of panties. This means I can install the vibrator before I leave home and have enjoyment when I want it anytime during the day. Who needs a man? Well, actually, I do because a vibrator doesn't cuddle me like Dom does. Now I've been designing bondage type clothing and quite ordinary looking clothing into which the vibrator can be built. This means that a woman lying on the beach in a perfectly normal bikini can actually have a battery pack in her pussy and be experiencing ecstasy without anyone really knowing.

The possibilities are endless really. With the lockable leather strap panties a husband can lock his wife into them before he goes to work, then set it on low power. When he comes home he will know that his wife has experienced frustrating arousal all day without being able to either increase or decrease it. She will be begging him for sex when he gets home. If he's randy, as he should be with thoughts of his ready wife at home, he can strip it off and they'll have a great sexy romp. However, if he's past it because of a sexy liaison with his PA at work, then all he has to do is turn up the remote and she'll cum and cum and cum until all she wants is to get away from it, so he doesn't have to answer any awkward questions.

You can also imagine a couple going to a cocktail party, with her dressed up in her best revealing gown, with a vibrator chugging away at her pussy. Imagine trying to make light conversation with some big shot while your hubby from a few yards away keeps turning your vibrator up. Or you could play find the vibrator, where all the remotes are put into a bowl, each male then takes a different remote and tries to find the woman wearing that vibrator. Ooohhh, I feel wet just thinking about it.

So anyway, we're now working on a layout and the photography for a new catalogue specifically for the Ellie-Mae range, which will have all sorts of clothing for men and women, everything being compatible with the new vibrators. Incidentally, the male vibrator now has a choice of two battery packs, one being a slimmer version of the women's designed for fit into a guy's ass, the other being an adhesive flexible pack that fits just behind a guy's balls on his perineum. Neither is noticeable under normal clothing. I'm really busy because as well as being the chief designer I'm also one of the models for the clothing so have several photo shoots each day. Oh well, no rest for the wicked they say, so I must have been really bad – oh goody, maybe Dom will punish me.