The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, nearly forgot, I had a chat with Mom on the phone and she agrees with me. Now that I've been made a permanent staff member with responsibilities for new projects, I've decided to take a gap year at least in my studies. I may return; I may not, time will tell, but at least I've kept that option open for a while.

****************************

The next few weeks passed very quickly as the catalogue was photographed, written, proofed and printed. The online team were engaged recoding the necessary parts of the website and incorporating the edited videos. Most of these videos featured Ellie-Mae in various items of sexy and bondage lingerie and apparel. She was one busy lady during this time, which was probably just as well after the cumfest she gave me. It took me two days to recover before I felt like sex, which was very unusual for me – must be getting old!

After we climbed into bed the day after our cumfest, she snuggled up to me and reached for my cock, as was her habit.

"How's he recovering?" she asked, kissing my neck.

"Hmmm, OK, I guess, but I don't know if he'll be up for anything tonight."

"Well, despite the biggest cums in my life, or maybe because of them, I feel very sexy tonight, darling. So do you want to watch, want to participate or want to eat my pussy?"

"Yes please," I smiled back, "And in that order."

"Ooohhh, you are still sexy. Maybe this little soft cock just hasn't got the message. So, you want to watch first."

She threw back the sheet, spread her legs and started rubbing herself, spreading her fluids over her vulva, dipping her fingers into her honeypot for more. She reached over to my hand and drew it to her to help, placing my fingers on her nipples.

"Tease and torture them please darling," she whispered in my ear.

I sat up alongside her so I could use both hands and did just that, caressing her breasts softly before gripping her nipples hard and twisting them, causing her to gasp. Then I would caress them again for a short time. Her nipples became hard and erect, just like I would have liked my cock to become, but so far it seemed lifeless still. She reached out her other hand to cup my balls, massaging them as she continued to play with herself. I could see her beautiful ringed clit becoming even larger as it was engorged by her arousal. She began moving her hips in unconscious fucking movements.

After about 15 minutes of this manual arousal, after which time my cock was still too soft to be of any use, she pulled me over and groaned in my ear; "Eat me, now."

I shimmied down her legs, positioning my hands to cup her ass as my mouth breathed warm air onto her clit. I then tongued her clit and pussy trench, using long slow licks to arouse her still further. She began panting, her breath coming sharp and fast as she obviously approached her orgasm. Did this girl have no limit, I wondered. I pushed my tongue into her wet hole, tasting her arousal and lapping up her juices. After only a few seconds of this attention she came hard, tensing her muscles, squeezing my head with her thighs as I sucked her clit and lips into my mouth and bit down gently. She let out an ear-splitting scream and I felt her pump even more liquid from her cunt. I didn't know whether she had spurted when she came before but she certainly did this time. Her body thrashed about on the bed for a few moments then she relaxed and released her grip on my head.

I lifted away from her, watching her come down from her ecstasy. He breathing slowed gradually and she opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Thank you, sweetheart," she purred, "That was wonderful. Now I think I'm ready for sleep."

I used a towel to dry her off then we snuggled together, kissed lovingly and slept peacefully.

Friday was the scheduled date of release for the new Ellie-Mae line of clothing and accessories. Obviously it was not something to broadcast on the six o'clock news, for censorship reasons, but we did have several videographers present at the evening launch. The catalogues were all printed, the DVDs had been edited and copied, the website was ready to go online, and everyone who should have been there was there. Ellie-Mae, Jolene, Larry and I were the stars of the show, Ellie-Mae and Jolene having changed into revealing evening gowns instead of their more usual G string and cat suit for the occasion.

I made my speech, thanking all those involved in the development and officially launching the Ellie-Mae line. I presented Ellie-Mae and Jolene with bunches of flowers, and presented Larry with a bottle of his favorite single malt whiskey. Then I asked the technicians to commence the new marketing DVD on the wall-sized screen.

Immediately pictures of a very sexy Ellie-Mae wearing the clothing and devices in her new line of sexy lingerie and accessories appeared on screen. Many of those at the launch had been only marginally involved with the development and were amazed and aroused by the images of the woman sitting in the front row, appearing so poised in her immaculate, but revealing, gown. As well as being a marketing promo, it was also pure porn and looked set to go viral on the internet once it was released. This, of course, was the aim, to encourage people to share links to the video which was, in fact, promoting company products.

After the DVD had finished the formalities concluded and a light dinner of finger foods was served with a variety of drinks, the whole party becoming a social event. The lights were dimmed and the soft couches around the walls were soon occupied by staff members getting to know each other more intimately in this informal setting. As I looked around the room, I hoped I wouldn't have too many irate wives and husbands phoning me tomorrow about the misdemeanors of their spouses at a company function. I noticed that Jolene and Larry seemed to be getting on really well together and there wasn't a great deal I needed to do now. So I embraced Ellie-Mae and together we walked to a secluded corner couch.

"Honey, I feel so sexy after seeing me on that DVD," she said once we were seated. "Please make love to be here, now."

I gave no reply but slipped the straps of her gown off her shoulders and letting the gown bodice fall to her waist. I caressed her breasts with one hand while twining the fingers of my other hand in her hair as I kissed her deeply. In response she cupped my erection in my trousers, then undid my zipper, extracting my rigid cock and caressing it gently. She broke our kiss.

"I want him in me, darling," she whispered.

She stood up and spread her legs each side of mine, her dress parting in front to her waist, revealing she was panty-free, something of which I had been unaware. I felt her pussy, her juices running freely down her legs.

"I've been like this ever since I saw me on the screen," she murmured in my ear. "Now, stick him in me please."

She moved forward and lined up her entrance with my cock head, then sat down, impaling herself on me. The feeling was wonderful, my cock head pressing against the end of her cunt and her clit ring pushing against the base. We just cuddled like that for a long time, kissing each other, caressing each other, looking around the room at our friends engaged in similar types of activities. There were many more women than men in the business, to be expected when so many machinists were required to hand make custom garments, so there were several trios of two women making love to one man, and several lesbian alliances. It was all love and all beautiful. Every few moments there would be a cry of pleasure as someone was unable or unwilling to stifle their ecstatic release.

Ellie-Mae undid the buttons on my shirt, spreading it to bare my chest so she could rub her engorged ringed nipples against my chest hair.

"Your chest hair feels so sexy against my nipples," she cooed in my ear. "Please fuck me, sweetheart. Please tease my nipples, torment my nipples, punish my nipples. These days it seems I get most pleasure from having sensitive parts of me hurt. It just feels so good and I get so much pleasure from it. Hurt me please, darling."

I placed one hand on her nipple and started kneading her breast, then pinching her nipple.

"You've been really busy at work, sweetheart, and I really appreciate everything you've done. It's probably time we had some time just for us. Now that you don't need to run around at work trying things on and wearing as little as possible, do you think it's time for a punishment session? Not that you need to be punished, but maybe it could be a reward session?"

She pressed herself against me harder and I felt her pussy gush with her juices.

"Ooohhh, yes please. I've been waiting for so long for that but I guessed it wasn't the best thing to do to display my stripes and other war wounds to all and sundry. I want to play games and have challenges to see how much I really can stand, darling. Are you willing to do this for me even though you're no longer strictly my Dom, as in Dominant?"

"Yes, honey, I'll do that for you if you wish although I'd prefer to just make love to you all day instead of beating your hide. However, if that's what you want . . . ."

"Yes it is. Now. Please fuck me hard while I think about what I want you to do."

We moved gently together, slowly building both our movements and our sensations until I could tell that she was nearly ready to cum. So was I. I pushed into her hard, holding myself there for a few seconds before ejecting my sperm against the end of her love tunnel. The feeling of my hot cum pushed her to her own orgasm, causing her to move her hips frantically and stifle her scream by biting my neck. We stayed like that, oblivious to everything that was happening around us, for several minutes as we gradually wound down from our peaks. She shuddered and gently sat back up, moving away from me slightly to allow our combined sweat to cool between our bodies. We kissed lovingly and deeply.

"Ooohhh, darling, I love you," she said, "And I really loved our love making."

"I feel the same about you, honey, and we just fit together so well it's really amazing. Thank you darling."

After a few more minutes of cuddles, while we looked around at the scenes of total debauchery taking place around us, then stood up, I put my flaccid cock back inside and zipped myself up while Ellie-Mae pulled her dress over her breasts and refitted the straps to her shoulders. Arm in arm we strolled around the room, observing the near naked antics of the staff who had worked so hard these past few weeks. They certainly deserved this evening of release from their toils. When we came to the door we went through and outside, heading home to continue our loving activities there.

*********************************

Ellie-Mae's Journal

I don't really know what week this is, except it's a lot later than I expected to stay.

What a night it was last night! I felt so proud watching the results of all the hard work, the DVD of me wearing the designs I had created and the whole celebration of a new lease of life for the business. After the weeks of hard work it was great to let off steam, not least by the terrific lovemaking we did amongst what seemed to be an orgy of fucking in the big room. The sexual energy of the whole scene was just amazing. Anyway, then we came home.

One of the things I really like about Dom is that's he's willing to do what I ask him to do to me. I know he doesn't really want to live the BDSM lifestyle like he did once, and that he really loves me and would rather fuck me than beat me, but ever since the first caning he gave me I've realized that sometimes I really need to be beaten. After several weeks of high pressure work getting the catalogue and clothing ready, I need to be out of control; to hand control over to him and just accept what he gives me. Dom knows this and last night he suggested a punishment session which we scheduled for this morning. I slept well after our lovemaking at the party, then woke excited by knowing he was going to be punishing me as I requested.

After breakfast it started; he put on his no-nonsense voice and I knew I had to do what I was told. He told me today was challenge day. I was going to receive 100 strokes from various instruments and that he would be in charge, choosing what instruments, when, how hard, how many strokes and everything. My stomach had butterflies, part of me very apprehensive about the pain of being beaten, while another part knew it would turn me on and that Dom wouldn't really do anything to hurt me or do any lasting damage – would he?

I was already naked so he simply blindfolded me then led me to the spare garage where he fastened my arms above my head to a ring in the roof and spread my legs wide apart using a spreader bar. He then left me. That was the worst part; where had he gone? How long for?

I didn't hear him return so the first thing I knew was the feel of something hitting my back. It felt like a multi-tailed flogger and didn't hurt so much as aroused the skin to be both more sensitive and able to stand pain more. He told me to count the strokes and if I lost count we would start afresh.

He gave me 12 strokes to the back and ass, then another 12 to my belly and tits, then a final six between my legs on my pussy lips and clit, which was protruding due to engorgement and its ring, so was unprotected. Those six hurt worse than all the others, but they also felt sooo good and amazingly sexy.

I then heard him put the flogger down and pick up something else. He asked me if I was sure I wanted this because these next ones would hurt more, and I told him I did and something made me add that I really wanted him to hurt me. Sometimes I seem to be my own worst enemy. Anyway the next thing I heard was the whistle of a whip through the air and I felt the sting of a single tail whip wrap around my body between ribs and hips. He kept varying his position so I never knew where the next stroke was coming from and he hit well up the length of the whip so that it wrapped around me and the end stung like crazy.

After the first ten general strokes he targeted my breasts for the next ten then my ass for the final ten. I was very relieved that he didn't target my pussy, but I was a little premature in my relief. I knew I had forty strokes still to come.

Dom released me from the ring and spreader bar and guided me into the house, laying me face down on the bed and fastening my ankles and wrists to the ropes in the corners. I was helplessly spread-eagled. I then heard a swish in the air and the first cane stroke landed on my ass. It hurt like hell; I think he was using the long heavy one that hurt most and which I really hated. I knew that if he did this hard it would cause bruising and draw blood; he did and it did.

He gave me twenty hard strokes with this cane on my ass. He was certainly taking me at my word of wanting pain. By the end of that twenty I was in agony and ready to call everything off. But some stubborn part of me stopped me from giving in. I'd taken eighty and I was determined to see out the hundred strokes. He untied me and turned me over, placing my sore ass on the end of the bed, tying my wrists to the ropes in the center of each side and spreading my legs really wide apart, pulling them in to the bottom corners of the bed with the ropes there. I felt that my pussy was pushed way out and knew that it was going to be a target for something.

Once again he took a cane, this one thinner and more flexible, and caned my tits with ten strokes, four above my nipples, four below and two right across them. I howled in pain as agony shot through my whole body from the last strokes. Then I felt the bed move and I knew he was standing astride my body. Oh hell, I thought, here it comes. And it did. He caned my pussy harder and better than it's ever been caned before, obviously using the same cane as for my tits. The first strokes were on my lips, three each side, which was pure agony. Then he went for my clit, aiming the last four directly at it, waiting each time until I had stopped howling from pain before administering the next stroke.

I felt I was out of this world, my whole being transported to another realm of pain and sexual pleasure. Each time the cane struck my clit I first was jolted by the pain radiating through my body, then a wave of sexual ecstasy washed over me. I felt my clit swelling, feeling as though it was huge and would burst. Each stroke therefore had a larger, more exposed target so each time the pain and ecstasy were greater. On the last stroke I came, hard and long, screaming in an agonized orgasm as I thrashed about on the bed.

Once I quietened down a bit Dom removed my blindfold, untied me and kissed me. He said how sorry he was for the pain he'd inflicted and how all the time he really only wanted to love me, not beat me. I thanked him time and again for the beating he'd given me. Now it was over I felt wonderful; painful still, of course, but great for having accepted and met the challenge. Life seemed a far less fearful place for me now.

I stood up, partly supported by Dom, and looked at my body in the full length mirror. I had flecks of blood on my stomach and back from the whip, nothing on my breasts except red stripes, my ass had many red stripes and a few flecks of blood, my pussy was swollen and looked really red and angry, with a little seep of blood from the ring penetration. All told I think I'd come out of that ordeal fairly well. I tentatively touched my clit and found it was very sensitive so there seemed to be no nerve damage, one of the things I'd feared most.

Dom helped me into a cool shower and together we showered and washed off the blood flecks, cooling my tortured body. After that he patted me dry and dabbed cream on the affected areas, which was most of my torso. He told me it's unlikely I'll want sex for about a week. No sex for a week!!! He's got to be joking. A day is too long for no sex. I'll show him.

*********************************

I was amazed how well Ellie-Mae took the beating I gave her. She seemed to have mastered the art of changing pain to sexual pleasure, especially when I caned her clit. However, I was concerned in case I had done any lasting damage but she assured me she'd be fine after a few hours and certainly wouldn't wait for a week without sex. After our shower together she'd spread a blanket on the ground outside in the sun and lay down on her side. I joined her.

"You're sure you're feeling OK in yourself?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, I'll be fine. Thank you so much for that beating you gave me. I've been waiting for that for a long time. One hundred strokes! I'm so proud of myself for being able to take that."

"Mmmm, well, please, honey, don't ask for that again. I really do not like hurting you even though I know you sometimes crave being hurt and punished like that."

"Can't guarantee that, but I do know that will set me right for a while anyway. Must be your turn to make the coffee. I'd kill for a cup right now."

I went inside and made coffee and took that and a few cookies out to her. I looked at her as she laid there, seemingly completely at peace, propped up on her left side writing in her journal. That journal would make a great book one day, I thought to myself.

After coffee and cookies we spent the afternoon outside lying naked in the sun, Ellie-Mae healing and I working on my tan. That evening I cooked a lovely dinner for us then we went to bed early.

"Darling," whispered Ellie-Mae in my ear after we'd climbed into bed, "I feel so sexy. What can you do about it please honey?"

My cock lurched as she said it. I realized that I also felt sexy but had repressed that in view of her sore body. However, if she really wanted sex . . . .

"How do you want to do this?" I asked.