The Ellie-Mae Chronicles Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you didn't hurt the inside of my pussy," she said, "So at the very minimum you could use your finger or a dildo to stimulate me without pressing my clit. However, I'm sure we can do better than that. Roll onto your back, sweetheart."

I did as she asked and she straddled my ankles, bending her head to suck and lick my rigid pole.

"Mmmm, he's all nice and ready," she cooed, "I love it when he's like that because of me."

She wriggled up my body, holding herself upright to prevent contact of sore spots with my skin. I was pleased I hadn't beaten the inside of her thighs or it would have been far more difficult. When she was in position she raised herself up and carefully lowered herself onto my cock, our combined juices easing the entry so that there was minimal contact between my cock and her labia. She leant back a little and sat down carefully, keeping her clit away from my pubic bone and keeping the cane strokes on her ass away from my thighs. It felt wonderful to be inside her again.

"That feels so good," she murmured, "Except I can't lean forward to press my clit against you. So it'll probably be a longer session than usual."

She began moving back and forth, using my cock as a dildo to stimulate her G spot rather than stimulating her clit. I also was unable to caress and squeeze her nipples as I usually do because they were sore. After a while of this I felt the need to cum. After the sexy punishment session this morning, laying with her naked in the sun all afternoon and having her hot cunt massaging my cock, I really needed to cum.

"Honey, if you keep that up I'll be cumming very soon," I told her.

She stopped. "Don't you dare," she said in a threatening voice.

She then reached around behind herself and grabbed my balls. Locking her fingers around the neck of my sac she squeezed and pulled downwards towards my feet – hard.

"Owwww!" I yelled.

"That may take your mind off cumming. Don't you dare cum before I say you can," she hissed.

After a short time we resumed our movements but she kept hold of my balls, gently, as a reminder. I felt myself building once again and told her, being rewarded once more by the sharp pain of squeezed and pulled balls. This happened regularly about every four minutes until she began to approach her orgasm. She became less careful and limited in her movements, her clit contacting my pubic bone and causing her to grimace, but always push it forward again for more. She let go of my balls and focused on her orgasm, her hands on my chest for added leverage as she screwed up her eyes, coming closer to her release.

I felt myself ready once again and told her.

"Yes, darling, cum in me, shoot your hot sperm into my cunt, fuck me, fuck me hard, darling."

A few seconds later I came. The feeling of my jetting cock in the end of her love tunnel was enough to push her over the edge and she screamed and bent backwards as she came hard, her hips thrusting back and forth frantically.

After what seemed like hours she slowed down and gently rolled off my softening cock onto her side. She cuddled into me lovingly.

"Mmmm, that was wonderful. Thank you darling," she whispered.

"What a wonderful lover you are," I replied, kissing her, "Thank you. I'm so grateful that we found each other, honey."

Her only reply was a gentle snore.