The Elusive Jenna Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I said, Fuck it! I asked Gloria where she was staying. "The conference is in the hotel on the next block but this is the only place where I could get a room. Isn't that a coincidence? I'm in room 812."

"Look baby", I interrupted before she could go any further. "I'll break away from this as soon as I can and give you a call. If it's not too late, we'll do a late dinner; have a few drinks and maybe a dance or two. How does that sound?" I said using the best "disappointed" voice that I could muster.

"Well it doesn't look like I have much choice do I? Hang on here just a second. I'll be right back." She said as she walked away from me.

The swing in her hips told every male in the place that this was some hot blond in heat. I just stared at her in wonder and admiration as she walked past Jenna.

It was then that I realized that Jenna had taken the whole thing in and I couldn't read the expression on her face.

Assuming can get you into a lot of trouble and here I was assuming that I was going to get laid tonight. Good luck with that.

Gloria sashayed back up to me moments later and the look on her face was that of the cat that had just caught the mouse. God, she was gorgeous! She walked right into me; leg to leg, groin to groin and pressed her hot mouth against my ear.

"Here Mikey. This is a little present to remind you that I'm waiting." She breathed into my ear while pressing something silky, soft and very wet into my hand.

"Sweetheart you kill me" I said as I brought my tightly clenched fist to my face. I was pretty sure that she had given me her panties and I couldn't resist the temptation to confirm it as I breathed deeply and became even harder as her feminine fragrance totally overwhelmed my senses.

"I'll get back to you as soon as I can." I repeated as I hobbled away towards the elevator and to whatever adventure lay before me. I'm sure that every guy in the place knew why I was walking funny.

*

Jenna's Story

The more I saw Mike flirting with that blonde, the more I let that other guy (Tim) flirt with me).

He had a hand on my knee then on my thigh. He must have felt the top of the stocking through the skirt as he looked surprised.

I looked at Mike and smiled while Tim's hand was on me. Maybe I should let Tim go further. Go to his room or something.

I got a text from Mike "R U trying to turn me on" I replied "working?"

I uncrossed and crossed my legs again trapping Tim's hand between my thighs "by accident" He did not move his hand and smiled at me.

He thought he would get lucky. I looked down and saw a slight bulge in his pants. Nothing to write home about and not really the type that turned me on.

My phone rang. I saw Mike was on the phone too. I picked up. He walked away from his "friend" and said "You really need to check that project don't you?" I replied "I have been working out the numbers for weeks" and winked at him.

He said "I have to go get that file if you want to meet me" He hung up. I saw him talk to the blonde and move towards the elevators

I told Tim that I was sorry but had to go as I had a work emergency.

He seemed really sad. I walked the long way around the bar to get to the elevators from a different path.

I walked right by Mike making sure I was swaying my hips to get him to notice and get more turned on.

We stood there waiting for the elevator.

As the elevator opened another woman walked up and entered the cab. Mike pressed 7. I saw the woman press 5. I pressed 8.

It was tense and quiet in the elevator.

*

Mike's Story

Standing beside Jenna waiting for the elevator was almost an out of body experience. What the hell was I doing? Both of these women were hot and I would be lucky to land in bed with either of them. Somehow Jenna seemed to be more of a challenge.

Gloria was a pretty easy read. She was a sweet, gorgeous woman who loved sex and I had no doubt that her offer to jump into bed with me was a result of our previous relationship. I somehow sensed that this would probably be her last fling and "strange" piece before getting married and settling down.

Jenna, on the other hand, was somewhat of an enigma. She's been married for a while and doesn't appear to have a problem jumping into bed with anyone that she takes a fancy to. Last time that I fucked her I neglected to use a rubber. I would have to make sure that I didn't make the same mistake this time. There was no doubt in my mind that I would be inside this woman within the hour. One hole or another!

*

Jenna's Story

We walk out of the elevator without a word. I have knots in my stomach. Is it because I am about to cheat on my husband and not "by accident"? Is it because, i am upset about Mike talking to another woman? Is it because I am feeling a bit slutty meeting a man in a hotel for the sole purpose of getting "fucked"?

I walk in the hallway Mike indicates. He says "814". I walk in front of him, swinging and swaying my hips as the tall heels of my boots and my narrow skirt force me to do. I also want to make sure he gets turned on. I arrive at the 814 door. I lean against the wall as Mike opens the door while giving me one look. I detect lust in his eyes, like an animal about to jump on his prey. he walks in and I hesitantly follow.

I walk into the suite. Nice and roomy I walk towards the window, tittering on my 4 inch heels. I feel a bit dizzy and sit in a chair in a corner. Mike smiles at me and says "make yourself comfortable, would you like something to drink?" I nod and he opens the fridge and opens a bottle of Champagne. I take off my jacket and lay it with my purse on the back of the chair and take the glass of Champagne. I drink it fast which is unusual for me.

Mike sits on the small couch and says "come here darling and relax" I stand up and walk over. I am not sure if I want to but I stand up straight to put my breasts forward and walk slowly with my steps all in a line. That helps me strut in as sexy as can be.

I sit next to Mike and cross my legs. He refills my glass. I sip it now as my nerves are calming down.

"you look even better than I remembered darling, and so sexy"

I smile and feel a bit better.

"were you jealous that I was talking to this other woman?"

"No I was upset as I had to talk myself into meeting you, and then was excited to meet you"

"I have been waiting to meet you again for sure, Jenna" he says as his gaze goes from my face down my body and lingers on my legs.

"I knew that woman from a long time ago and just wanted to catch up"

I smile "was she a good memory?"

"She is rather naughty as I remember" Mike says still staring at my boots and legs.

"Naughtier than me?"

He comes right next to me and kisses me in the neck then the lips. His hands are all over me. I let him caress my thighs, then my breasts. I look at him and repeat my question.

"I don't know, show me how naughty you can be"

I open my sweater button by button. Slowly, revealing the black lace bra that holds my large breasts.

*

Mike's Story

I stepped back from Jenna as she began peeling off her clothes. As her large breasts fill my vision I can't help but appreciate their shape outlined with the delicate lace. I can see the nipples lengthen as they get harder while the aureoles begin to swell. It's rather obvious that Jenna's mind is on the same track as mine.

I asked her to walk into the bedroom so that I could appreciate her tight butt. She gave me a lusty grin as she turned and sashayed through the doorway her butt twitching in invitation. I always was a leg man and what I was staring at, encased in what turned out to be knee high black leather boots was a real turn on. The last time that I had fucked this woman she was wearing espadrille wedges that laced criss-cross up her calves. I thought that was pretty wild at the time. When she reached the bed, she turned towards me and as I watched her start to further exposure herself I wondered what lay beneath the long skirt she wore. She smiled at me with the hot expression that left nothing to the imagination. I just wondered if this woman would wait long enough to get all of her clothes off before attacking me. I kicked off my loafers into a corner of the bedroom as I peeled my shirt from my body. I could not remove my gaze from this woman as she peeled each item in a stationary strip tease fashion. All that was missing was the music.

*

Jenna's Story

As my breasts come into view, Mike pounces on them. He grabs one and pulls it out of the lace. He licks then nibbles on a nipple. My worries, my knots in my stomach were disappearing fast! As Mike uses one hand to forcefully rub one of my breasts, his other hand is working on lifting my skirt up.

His lips are doing wonders on one of my nipples so I help by pulling my breasts out of the bra to offer them to his eager mouth.

When pushed up they look rounder and bigger than usual. The nipples are already erect and pointed skyward.

Mike lets go of my breast and uses both hands to lift my skirt up and up. Mid thigh, he discovers that I am wearing black stockings. "a sophisticated lady aren't you. Quite naughty."

He pushes up further to find the garters. My skirt around my waist, I can spread my legs somewhat. He comes back to work on my breasts. His fingers reach and push my lace bikini panties out of the way. He feels my swollen pussy lips. One finger slides in and find it wet.

I could not wait and had to check something. I slowly open his pants and reach for his cock. I feel that long and thick member in my hand.

His fingers working my pussy are driving me insane and I moan louder. I am rubbing his half erect cock with one hand and working to undo my skirt with the other.

"Stand up and take that skirt off slowly for me". I do as he asks, I add to it by swaying slowly as if I were dancing. My skirt and sweater fall to the floor, then my bra. I stand here in front of a man looking at his large cock half erect. My panties fall to the floor.

"Come here and get me going baby"

I start by kneeling on the bed to go down on him. I take the tip of his cock in my mouth. I suck gently on it. It is thick and getting bigger.

His fingers reach behind me and penetrate my pussy again.

*

Mike's Story

I love the feel of Jenna's soft mouth as she takes the bulbous head of my prick to just between her soft lips. Her mouth appears to stretch to its limit as I slowly push my shaft forward. I'm trying to balance a spreadsheet in my head so that this sensation will last. Yah, right! I can't ignore the feelings in my balls! As she accepts more into her mouth, I can feel her tongue teasing my shaft as she tries to swallow more of me inside her. She pulls back and my cock slips from her mouth. Her face is a mask of pure lust and the diamonds on her weddings rings glitter in the light as a long string of pre-cum attaches us together. She looks up into my eyes and asks. "Is this naughty enough for you?"

"Baby, do you have any idea how slutty you look? I hope that this is just the beginning. Let's see how much of my cock you can really handle." I responded grabbing the back of her head in both hands and pulling her back onto my rigid prick!

As she again accepts the bulbous head between her lips I leaned to the side and reached down between her long legs.

I slid two thick fingers quickly into her wet slit which caused her to lurch forward, further impaling herself on my thick rod. I started finger fucking her as she attempted to keep me from shoving all of my cock down her throat. As I pushed she pulled back off of me and exclaimed, "Stop! I can't take it all!"

"Oh, my little slut, I'm sure that you'll find that you can take it very well in a number of different places. It fit before didn't it? We'll just have to try them all until you're really opened up," I replied.

Juices were flowing out of her pussy and down her thighs onto her garters and stockings. I could feel as well as sense, the swelling of her wet labia. Running my fingers over her clit caused a deep moan as she again leaned forward. I drew my fingers back and drove a single thick digit up to the second knuckle into her asshole. Her responding forward lunge embedded at least one third of my cock well into her throat.

A smile secretly came to my face as I realized that I may have just come up with a revolutionary idea for teaching cock sucking! To test the theory, I drove my large finger up to the next knuckle with a very predictable response from Jenna as she gagged on another inch.

"Ugggh" she gasped as her mouth was filled with more of my rod.

I felt that it was time to test Jenna's limits as I removed my finger from her ass and pulled her up off of my cock. Her face was covered with my pre cum mixed along with her own saliva as I ground my lips down onto hers.

Holding her tightly against my body I moved her up onto the bed in a forceful but gentle fashion that appeared to turn her on even more. My large hands squeezed her firm tits as Jenna released a low lusty moan as I pushed her back.

I worked my way down her trembling body and was soon licking and sucking on her nipples; occasionally biting them and making her squeal. My right hand worked its way between her legs as I began massaging her greasy wet lips between my fingers. Jenna was beside herself, squirming, rotating and raising her hips while trying to force my thick fingers inside her tight twat.

Jenna's hands strayed rapidly over my back and muscular body, and soon found their way to my massive member. Her long slender fingers couldn't quite wrap around it in its immense girth, but she was able to place her hands side by side on its length.

My thick, wet tongue made its way to her belly-button and further downward until I was finally licking and sucking on the lips of her pussy. She continued to stroke my cock, but soon began whimpering in frustration.

"What's wrong my little slut?" I asked, knowing full well what the matter was... I just wanted to hear her say it.

"I want to suck on it some more! You didn't let me do that last time" She stated like a spoiled brat that had just had her lollipop taken away.

Although the response surprised me I did not cease my work on her dripping cunt. I shifted my leg so that she could get her head past my thigh and swallow the head of my cock between her lips.

"My god it's huge!" she exclaimed, drawing back a little... she licked the tip of my cock, put her lips around it again and gave it a tentative lick. She then began trying to force more and more of my large appendage into her throat. It seemed that the more intense my clit-sucking was, the deeper she tried to take me. I was getting closer to an orgasm, but was trying my damnedest not to show it. Finally she screamed, though it was a bit muffled due to the massive prick lodged in her mouth, as she arched her back and writhed in the unrelenting agony of pleasure as I released rope after rope of hot cum into her throat..

*

Jenna's Story

I sucked on that large member and rubbed it, it was so long and large. I wanted to feel it in me yet I did not want to either. Once he started sliding in me I could feel my flesh parting to make room. I was so stretched yet was loving it. My breathing was stopped at time when he pushed deeper. It felt as if he could never put half of it inside me. Then again during our first romp, I had taken all of it in I think.

After half of it was in me, I begged to make him stop pushing in. He rocked in and out and I was about to come again as my pussy was stretched so wide. He was going faster and faster and got carried away. My screams of pleasure were mixed with my ranting "aaarrggg god you are killing me gnnnnn oh my Gaaawwwd" He was plunging in me fast and deeper and deeper. I could not believe it but soon his balls were slapping my butt. He was grunting with every thrust and hitting so deep in me. I could not believe how I was taking all that in me. I could hear the slushing sound of my wet pussy sucking on his cock and almost refusing to let go. He was like a jackhammer pounding me hard.

"you see hhhhuughh you can hhhhhaaannn take it rrrraaa deep"

He said. I was grabbing one to my leather boots to pull my legs as far apart as I could.

I could feel his cock getting bigger as he was about to explode in me

My pussy clenched on him even more. I did not want this to stop!!! what had come over me..

I did not want him to come yet but I thought I might pass out from the sensation.

Suddenly he pulled out of me "what are you???"

*

Mike's Story

Just as our orgasms began to subside; I shoved two fingers deep into Jenna's cunt. She screamed again as I resumed the intensity on her clit; flicking and sucking on it hard as I pistoned two meaty fingers in and out of her wet, juicy pussy. She came hard again and then again as I added a third finger. She could no longer concentrate enough to suck on my cock, and let it slip from her mouth as she continued to whither in pleasure.

I added a fourth finger, stretching her normally tight pussy to limits that it had never before achieved, and she screamed, totally incoherent now. Most of my fist sunk in and out of her. My thick fingers very nearly approximating the girth of my huge cock. As soon as her pussy relaxed enough I slid my thumb over her responsive clit and, after another series of intense orgasms, I stopped.

She lay on the bed, her head flopping back and forth. Her face was covered in sweat and her hair looked as if she had just walked out of a shower. She whimpered slightly, but I could tell she was glad for the break. But I wasn't done with her... not even close. I stood up, my huge cock sticking straight out from my body, the head a dark red as if in anger. She raised her head and looked up at me with a lust filled smile as she realized what I wanted. Slowly she twisted herself around; positioning her body in the middle of the bed as she stretched her long legs out in an open invitation.

She slowly drew her legs back, smiling at me all the while as she grasped the backs of her knees and drew her legs towards her chest splaying them as far apart as they would go. It was all I could do to prevent myself from shooting my load over her hairy pussy and tits as she opened herself up before me. In front of me lay one of the most beautiful, wet, wonton, swollen pussys' that I had ever had the pleasure to lay my eyes on.

Staring into my eyes, she breathed out. "Now! Make me your slut!"

I placed the bulbous head of my cock at the entrance of her hole and slid it up and down over her clit. It quickly became covered with my pre-cum and the excess juices that had poured from Jenna. I pressed gently into her; opening the flesh of her cunt as it slowly stretched and slid over the head of my cock. I looked down to see her swollen clit well out of its hood resting on the head of my cock. Her long legs, still encased in garter belt, stockings and leather boots, rested on either side on my shoulders as she used her thigh muscles to try to push her cunt up onto my shaft. My hands slid down her silken thighs onto the junction between her legs where I splayed the fingers of my right hand in order to glide through the rich brown wet curls of her neatly trimmed mound. My other hand reached her lips as my thumb began teasing her engorged clit. As Jenna started to snap her pelvis at me, I began slowly moving my hips in small, tight circles. It was just enough to tease as I pressed against her, but not enough to pop all of the way inside.

This drove Jenna absolutely crazy. She squirmed, squealed, writhed and cursed me until she finally snarled.

"Put that fucking log in me right now or I'll break it off and fuck myself with it!"

I smiled to myself as I slowly pulled back and...

plunged my throbbing prick into her.