The Elusive Jenna Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her back arched and she screamed as the tears sprang to her eyes. I stopped there. I was not brutal but I was less than half way in. I waited until her whimpering eased and then slowly began to pull out... as she began whimpering and moaning again, but in a very, very different way.

I took her hips in a firm grip and pushed myself in a little deeper, to just about where she would normally feel a fully embedded cock... and then I pushed passed it.

She squealed again, and I stopped... waiting patiently.

By now she was gulping air like a fish out of water as she adjusted her position. "That's all," she gasped. "Fuck me as hard as you want, but you can't go any deeper than that."

I smiled as I reaffirmed my grasp on her hips in order to reposition her. She really wasn't in a position to dictate as she was now rolled back onto her shoulders with her legs straight up and on either side of my head. My cock was lodged half way into her sodden twat as I lined up my rod to drive it straight into her. I snapped my legs straight as I pushed with my feet to plunge my huge dick all the way into Jenna's sopping wet cunt.

She let out a wail that must have been heard by everyone in the hotel as I drove my cock right up into her cervix. I felt my cock pop through and it reminded me of the same feeling that you get when you first enter a nice tight ass. I held it deep in her and flexed my muscles to make my cock throb inside her stuffed cunt. Looking down between her legs I could see how badly her pussy was stretched and swollen around my thick cock. Her pussy lips were white with the strain and soaked with her juices.

Her hands had become claws as she grasped the bedclothes while I started to move inside her. I slowly drew myself out with a great sucking sound and then drove it all the way in again. Jenna was wailing like a banshee as I started to speed up.

As I continued to drive my rod into her I could feel her loosening up as her juices started to pour from her swollen twat. The slurping sounds became louder the wetter she got until I could feel her juices splashing against my nut sack. As my balls started to tighten from the build-up of cum and the sweet smell of a woman's sex permeated the air; it caused my rod to further stiffen as I blasted my load into the little slut's womb.

As the sensation of my orgasm diminished, I slowly withdrew my cock from Jenna and leaned back to look at the damage. Her pussy was totally covered with juices as her once tight cunt gapped open to release the river of cum that was trickling down to her ass.

It must be time to clean up before the next course.

*

Jenna's Story

He grabbed my hips at the garter belt and pounded my flesh without mercy. His girth was stretching my sensitive insides again and again. He played with the garters that framed my ass while grunting. "you really wanted this bad or do you always dress like a classy slut". I could only respond with a scream of pain and pleasure mixed. "high heel boots and stockings? I think you like being treated like a slut" I was just like a puppet without strength as be destroyed my pussy. I wanted him to use me like a slut. I often dress like that fantasizing that a stud would call my bluff and fuck me out of my wits. Well I was out of my wits and when he groaned one last time and filled my deepest parts with loads of hot cum, I came hard again and passed out. My ass framed by garters with cum dripping out of my pussy must have been quite a sight as he left me sprawled on the bed.