The Elven Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally spent, Cian slowly pulled out his sore, semi-hard member. Reina sucked in lungfuls of air, basking in the afterglow. However, a quiet moan escaped her lips after his cock pulled out, leaving a sense of emptiness where once there was only an immaculate fullness. A minute line of sticky, white come trickled from Reina's vaginal entrance as well when he exited her. The rivulet of liquid joined with the love juice sticking to both of Reina's thighs, where it then traveled down even further, not too far from her knee. The elf-boy fell like a brick onto the few pillows at the head of his bed. His mind was left a temporary blank. Reina slumped up from her prone position and went up to join him.

"I think that's as good as it gets," she told him in a reassuring tone, wrapping an arm over him so she could snuggle him tight. Reina used her other hand to wipe a bit of the come from her thigh so she could lick it clean. "And something tells me you enjoyed at least as much as I did."

Exhausted, Cian was just able to lovingly whisper "thank you" before nudging his head into her strong arms and closing his eyes.

Reina laughed as his chest started to swell and fall in the familiar motions of sleep. "I guess that's good enough for now," she said, brushing a hand over the elf's soft cheek. "It's understandable why you might be a little tired after everything. We can work on your stamina another day."

Cian's nap lasted a few hours, letting him awake as the sun was setting over the forest's dense canopy, shining the last rays of golden light through its swaying leaves. He slowly blinked his eyes open in bed, mildly disoriented at first. In the adjoining kitchen, Reina was cooking up a couple of mushrooms from the storeroom.

"I figured you might be hungry after resting," she told him, not looking away from the sizzling pan full of locally gathered mushrooms. "So I decided to cook us up something."

Cian rubbed the sleep away from his eyes. "You didn't have to do that. You're still technically injured."

"I know, but I feel almost perfectly healthy and my stomach was kinda rumbling and, well... Anyway, you don't happen to have a cut of meat hidden somewhere, do you?"

"No, uhm, I don't usually keep meat around; for personal reasons I prefer vegetables or grains." Cian shook his head to refocus. "Actually, I have something I want to ask you."

Reina prodded the mushrooms with one of Cian's wooden spoons. "Go on. I'm listening."

"Last night wasn't a dream, was it? Like, it all happened?"

"By 'it' do you mean all the fucking? If so, then yes. I'd think that'd be obvious by the fact that you're naked and your dick is aching. Or, I imagine that it's aching right now."

Cian looked blankly up at nothing. "Good point. And I do feel bad for nodding off without any warning. I was really, well, drained. I hope you don't think I was being rude."

"Nah," Reina replied, sprinkling in a pinch of dried herbs. "Your reaction is far from uncommon. You did everything I told you to, so I can't really be upset. Plus, it's a minor thing at worst. Essentially, you shouldn't waste a second worrying about it." She picked up a mushroom with the spoon and placed it in her mouth, letting out a little grunt of satisfaction as she chewed. "Mmm, that's good. Would you like some of this?"

Cian hauled his feet onto the floor and clumsily slipped his clothes on. He waited for Reina to move the pan off of the fire to take a spoonful himself. The elf-boy blinked in surprise as the food hit his stomach "Wow, I didn't realize how hungry I was until I tasted this."

"Yeah, exercise will do that to you."

Cian moved the meal of mushrooms onto two simple clay plates which were subsequently placed on the house's only table. They munched down on their food with alacrity, noisily chewing the lightly charred fungus.

"There's one more thing I'd like to know," Cian announced after his plate was nearly clean. "If that's okay with you."

Reina wiped at the side of her mouth with her wrist. "What is it?"

"It's of a more sensitive matter..."

"I don't mind."

Cian took a deep breath and steadied himself. "Do you plan on staying here?" A stillness arose in the simple room. His heart felt like it was being crushed by a golem's fist as he waited for her answer.

"To be perfectly honest?" Reina said, nervously rubbing her chin. "Not for longer than a week."

Cian sunk in his chair. "I see. That's something I should have expected, but..."

"It can be painful, I know. First loves are almost painfully passionate, but they're very rarely well considered."

"Easy for you to say. You've never been in my position."

"Not exactly, no. For one, I'm not a man. I do, however, understand the place you're coming from. I sympathize with you, Cian."

Cian didn't press her any further on the subject. He just sat there with a pout on his lips, looking vacantly at the grains in the wooden table. Reina put her fork down and walked over to him, sticking a hand out to gently lift his chin up.

"Don't be so glum, honey. I'm not right for this place... And I'm not right for you. Your curiosity, great as it may seem, will never let you abandon this village forever. No matter how far you go, no matter how much you grow, you'll always return to this place. And I don't fit in here. I'm a foreign body within this forest; given enough time it will try to eat me up... that is, if I don't eat if first." Reina prodded one of the mushrooms with her other hand and chuckled. "Metaphorically speaking, of course."

Cian's eyes met Reina's, staring deeply into them like a lost sailors gazing into the starry sky for directions. "I don't want to lose you so soon. I can't help but feel as if a miracle landed in my lap and now its evaporating after my first touch..."

The humor gradually drained from Reina's face and was replaced by one of gentle commiserations, "I'm not gone yet. Like I said, I can stay for a week at most." She leaned down on a knee and wrapped her strong arms around him. "A part of me will miss you when I'm gone... and not just the part that misses your dick. But, if it turns out I was wrong about you, come and find me. Just follow the trail of bodies."

Cian leaned into the bicep of his temporary lover, sniffling once to stymie the tears threatening to come out. He already felt embarrassed enough without further adding the humiliation of crying in front of her. It was presumption of him to believe Reina would be drawn to him as he was to her, but that was only a small comfort. He knew an emptiness would take root in his heart once she left, an emptiness that might take months or even years to fill. Her words rang true, though. She hadn't left yet.

"You can do a lot in a week," he said as if to convince himself.

Reina stroked one of Cian's long ears with her fingers, eliciting a soft groan of pleasure. "I wish this could be painless for you, honey, but I'm doing what I feel is most appropriate. And seeing as I can't ease your pain as you did mine, I should at least give you a trove of memories to hold onto." She pulled her arm back and moved in for a deep kiss with Cian, tongues tangling together n a lustful wrestle while their saliva mixed together.

"Nothing could make me forget you," Cian said when their lips broke apart.

Reina rubbed a hand over his back, then, her eyes taking on a melancholic sweetness. "I know."

The following days were a whirl of languid treks through the placid forest and wild, passionate sex. Cian introduced Reina to a good portion of his tribe, explaining how he'd helped her after she was injured in a fight with the ogre snake. Cian had her recall the whole endeavor for them, weaving a tale of grimy battle. The other elves might not have believed their story if Reina didn't also possess the horn as proof of her victory.

Killing the snake actually won her a good deal of fortune with the tribe, as they'd lost a few people to its horrible fangs. The hunters kept asking her for tips on dealing with larger monsters, marveling at her sheer strength as well as the detail she went into with her explanations. In the morning, she and Cian would go into the forest's depths to collect herbs, the addition of Reina allowing him to go further than usual into the areas predators roamed. They ate lunch as wind winnowed through lush greenery, the smell of earth heavy in the air. Once, when she was sure no one was around, Reina suddenly pushed Cian down and rode him while birds cried from the tree above.

Their nights were consumed by endless pleasure, where Reina and Cian did everything from sixty-nineing to slow, toe-curling missionary sex. On the second day, Reina inquired about whether her lovely elf-boy could create the standard birth control potion, the one that sold at practically market in the realm. Cian said he could, involuntarily leading to Reina having him come inside her at the end of every session and leaving her a sticky mess each time. She loved it when he watched his seed drip out of her pussy's opening. He even got hard again a couple times just from the mere sight of it, ready to go for another round. Their sex-fueled cries leaked out of the thin walls of the house. Reina realized how loud they were being after putting together why younger women in the village were giving her nasty looks now and again. Apparently she wasn't the only one with designs on Cian. That fact made the sex somehow hotter.

And it so went, with the two of them fucking day after day—until the moon rose on the seventh night. It was then that Reina finally announced she would be leaving. Cian had his back flat on the bed, luxuriating in his post-orgasmic glow. A couple of small candles cast their weak luminance on the wall.

"The week is almost over," Reina told him, sharpening her sword as she sat on the mattress' edge. "I think I'll head back to that human town tomorrow."

"Your mind is set, then? There's no convincing you to stay for longer... even a day more?"

Reian put her blade up against the wall and turned to face him. "It's time, Cian. This was nice, though. In fact, it was glorious. But, it isn't me." She moved her arm over to wrap around his shoulders. "My heart can't settle itself right now. It demands I explore as much as I can."

Cian knew it was pointless to push her any further. She had made up her mind on the issue. "Is your offer still standing?" he asked without thinking. "If I can find you in, say, a year or two, will you give me a chance to be united with you once more?"

Reina's sharp smile nearly shone with its own pale light as it spread over her face. "Of course. I am a woman of my word."

"Then I'll prove you wrong. I will find you."

Reina pulled him closer to her breast "I hope you do. I really hope you do." She waved her hand over his eyes. "For now, though, I want you to sleep." Cian complied, magically snapping off the few candles in an instant, bathing both of them in shadow.

Cian woke the next morning to find himself utterly alone. Reina was gone, just as she said she would be, off to collect the bounty from her kill. EH didn't know it, but at that exact same time, she strode calmly through the damp forest with chainmail on and her weapon at her hip. And as she walked, Reina thought of seeing Cian again in the future—somewhere, sometime.