The Elves of the Wood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then her lips found his, and she molded her body to his embrace. Her hands held his head in place as she settled her warm, wet lips on his and kissed him deeply. He held her slender body against him with both of his arms tightly wrapped around her. Both of them twitched and shuddered softly as their climaxes receded, and Zera sighed sweetly.

They stayed cuddled together for a time, how long he could not say. She lay still and quiet, only moving to run her thin, freckled fingers through his salt and pepper hair. His cock remained fully rigid inside her warm, sultry womanhood, though the pent up energy he had felt when Esmaya left him had all but dissipated.

"I should probably go," Zera said at length. Drinnen hated the thought of losing her from their warm, tender embrace, and only grunted his disapproval. She giggled.

"You have given me a great gift, Master Drinnen," she said softly as she toyed with his hair. Then she raised her face to where she could look him in the eye. She was so beautiful in that moment, as though she was glowing with angelic fire.

"Mayhaps you have given me a child," she said as she kissed him softly. "Mayhaps...you have given me a son."

12