The Elves of the Wood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed and giggled anew when his wet, warm tongue found her most intimate flesh. He lapped at her sodden lips with the broad part of his tongue, like a cat at a bowl of warm milk, then painted wet, translucent circles around her tightly pursed asshole. She made no move to stop him, in fact she hardly moved at all, but soon she was softly moaning once again as he set diligently to his task. Gently, he pushed the tip of his tongue inside her scalding tiny star, and wriggled it there against her impossibly tight muscled ring. In the span of only a few breaths, however, she seemed to relax, and soon her smallest of openings was accepting him willingly and, as he withdrew, gaping slightly, only to pucker closed a moment later.

After a time, he noticed that she had reached back once more to fondle herself as he worshiped her most sensitive flesh, and arose to his knees.

"Roll over, my dove, and I shall offer you what you are so hungry to receive."

She sighed again and, at length, hazily did as he bid. Her tiny elven frame seemed so small before him, yet her womanly body was utterly beautiful to behold. Bright pink nipples sat proudly upon soft breasts and seemed to match her hairless womanly lips completely in tone and hue. She was so pretty; everything about her was pleasant for his eyes to look upon. He loomed over her hungrily as he positioned himself once more between her legs.

Again he guided his cock to press against her tender pink petals and leaned over her where she lay. Her blue eyes still seemed hazy from her shuddering climax, and she wore a thin smile upon her full, sultry lips. His cock strained against its skin with desperate tension as he rubbed it against her slippery lips, revelling in her warmth. She wrapped thin fingers around his neck as he pressed the tip of his broad purple head against her before, in a breath, he pushed his length inside once more.

As he started thrusting anew, he pushed her supple legs upward, towards her torso, which gave him the ability to once again sheath himself fully inside her. His strokes were long and rhythmic, and he breathed deep as the tension grew inside him. She was gasping and moaning yet again, and she pressed her tiny elven hands against his chest as she locked her deep blue eyes with his own. Again the gentle slapping of his skin against hers filled the hut, and warm, tingling pleasure reverberated through his body.

Drinnen gritted his teeth as he felt his climax draw very near. The arrow was drawn, he knew; all that remained was to loose. Desperate, he fell upon her soft, warm body and kissed her. She ensnared him then with her slim, elven arms, and buried her face in his neck. Her girlish gasps were hot upon his skin, and she gripped his head tightly as he let his arrows fly. In an instant, his body went from tingling with pleasure to rugged, animalistic trembling. His cock spasmed rhythmically inside her body and filled her with powerful bursts of his warm, watery seed, and he gasped and shuttered with every ragged breath he drew. She dug her fingernails into his neck and nibbled on his ear as she accepted his offering with her legs wrapped tightly around his backside. Then, as his climax gently receded, Drinnen took deep breaths, and allowed his body to relax. Contentment swept through him like a wildfire, and he kissed the nape of her neck as his cock spasmed softly inside her body's firm, unrelenting grasp.

Celeste said nothing as he recovered, but gently stroked his hair. He looked upon her beautiful face to find her smiling a thin, coy smile, her deep blue eyes full of affection. He kissed her then; a kiss full of admiration and serenity, and she came away from him glowing, her cheeks touched with a subtle pink blush.

"What is it?" he asked breathlessly as he gazed upon her youthful, cherubic face.

"I was just thinking," she said with a sly smile, "that we are afforded this pleasure all night, and all day tomorrow, as you said. I would name that a shameful portion of riches." She giggled softly then, and as she laughed, her slippery cunt squeezed his rigid manhood lightly.

For the rest of that blessed night and the following day, Drinnen and Celeste were never far from each other's touch. When they were tired they slept, though never long, and when they were hungry they ate. Again and again they broke their bodies each upon the other, and took turns as both the waves and the shore. Drinnen, aided by the mages' potion, followed through with the payment that was owed the Queen and her people, and filled Celeste's tiny body with his seed more times than he could count.

At the end of their time, as golden daylight was giving way to twilight's somber darkness, he again held her in his arms. Sadness touched his heart as he gazed upon her young, beautiful face one final time. She was smiling brightly, though a twinge of fatigue seemed to have clouded her vibrant blue eyes.

"I believe," she said softly, "that I might struggle to walk tomorrow."

They laughed together then, and he gave her a playful kiss upon the tip of her dainty nose.

"Until next I find you, sweetling," he said gently. "I look forward to our travels together. Be forewarned; Ranger can be a jealous old sod..."

"I would never presume to take his place," Celeste said, smiling.

Drinnen smiled in return, then lightly touched her belly with a wide, weathered hand.

"May the gods give you a son, Celeste Starspun. This, I pray."

She held his hand in her own tiny elvish fingers and nodded. And so he left her, and made his way down the ladder to her home in the trees. His guarded escort awaited him, unspeaking, upon the walking path, their torches flickering softly in the gentle evening breeze.

12