The Email...

Story Info
Interesting to say the least.
814 words
3.23
35.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn it.

Very unhappy I missed that.

Were there any pictures? How many guys ended up showing up? (sidenote: sometime after I've done alot of Ri#al^n, I'd come over and have you tie me up and let other men use me,yes #1D, no #2D,,,,, #1Drugs, #2Diseases.

What all did the other guys and you get to do to him, and is he really just 18? I'd love to hear/read (or see pics) about that. What kind of things is this boy into (or what could we do to him)?

Was he there specifically to be used by the other men or was he just participating in the fun(I hope he likes being used?) Does he live near here and do you have frequent contact with him, would you be able to see him again soon?

Would he be interested in another meeting with maybe just you and I? Depending on his level of adventure, maybe you wouldn't even tell him I'm coming. Just find out if he'd do a threesome when you talk to him and when the night happens I just show up a little later.

You could plan to have him naked, blindfolded, ready, and hungry for cock in your bedroom at a specific time"7:30", "9:00", or "whenever works best", and I would know in advance to show up at that specific time) You could tell him not to move and that you'd "be right back", only when you come back, you are holding my naked body and the real fun could begin.

I would be very interested in coming over sometime when he is there. Would he let you tie him up bent over a chair or on his back on your bed with his arms to the bedposts and his legs to the bottom of the bed (make sure it's easy to untie his legs, so we can put them on his shoulders while I facefuck him while you pound his ass..)

Mmm, thinking about him gagging on my cock while he has a cock buried deep inside of him feels so good, or at least blindfold him and tie his hands behind his back and put him in your bathroom with the lights off to wait to be used by us? Then I could show up right after and first you could get me naked, then lead me to the boy and have me do all sorts of dirty things to him. Do you still have that big dildo?

Also, would he shave his pubes and cock? Or maybe you could do it for him, and shave his asshole too? I can't even believe how hot it would be to come into your place and have you strip me at your front door, put the collar on me and lead me to your bedroom where this boy is tied and blindfolded.

You could put him on his knees and have him suck me, have me suck him. Have me on my knees sucking you both. I'd love to press my throat so deep on his cock that my face hits his stomach. I've never fucked someone with a dildo before, Id really love to do that to this boy with everything shaved and his hands tied behind his back.

I'm getting such a hardon thinking about face fucking this slender, shaved 18 year old on his knees with his hands tied behind his back while reaching over him and fucking his ass with your big dildo. While I'm doing all this you can watch, or fuck my mouth so I drool all over this boy we both get to use. I've also really wanted to be fucked while sucking on another cock, you could have him lie on his back on your bed, and place me in between his legs and have me start sucking him while you loosen my ass with lube and your fingers, then slowly pushing all the way into me. It would have to start off slow so I could become used to the feeling of you filling me up.

I'd love to have you watch me do all this and anything else you'd want me to do. We could probably find some sort of mask/hat/whatever to keep it kind of anonymous. I'm going to go get off thinking about this, I hope you can write me an answer to all these questions as soon as you can, I've got your phone # and I know where you live. If you set up the situation, I will make sure to be available whenever as long as it's dark outside and the lights are all off. that's about it, I probably wont talk, but a few simple vebal cues should suffice, that and forceful physical guidance.

Anyways, let me know. p.s. This kid NEEDS everything shaved, or at least trimmed reeeeeeaaallly short, like buzz cut short.