The Embrace of Darkness

Story Info
A short Halloween sexual fantasy.
1.5k words
3.81
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The road seemed to grow longer as I continued to travel further along.

I had broken down on the side of the road around half a mile back, no flashlight, my phone was dead, I could honestly say that I was living in the cliche Halloween movie world where the worst thing happened on the scariest night of the year.

What I feared most was getting picked up, unwilling, by some of the friendly-neighborhood rednecks that lived down the road. I was about twenty minutes away from the nearest gas station, so I figured that the least I could do is to get to the gas station, get some gas, and hopefully I would meet my hero of the night and have him or her bring me back to my car with no issue.

If only it would have been that easy...

The real story begins when I was nearly ten minutes away from the gas station. I was walking at a brisk pace, just trying to focus on getting to the gas station as quickly as I could without running and losing my breath.

The cold air was nipping at me, a breeze had swept numerous leaves from the canopy-like trees above me, I could see my breath becoming more and more dense with each minute passing by. My body tried to keep itself warm by shivering, I thought that my jacket would be enough to keep me warm, but I could feel my nipples poking through my bra, and I definitely didn't want my tits to be the center of attention at the gas station, but on the other hand, it might secure me a ride back to my car, so I wasn't very concerned. The clouds took over the crescent moon as I continued to walk, it got darker it seemed with every second. No longer were there stars in the sky, but thick gray clouds and a sinister sense of fear and anxiety.

I stopped for a brief moment to catch my breath and get cooled off, even though it was chilly outside, I had still broken a sweat. I sat on the side of the road, off in the woods just enough where I could still see the road, but know that I was not in anyone's line of sight. I breathed my last deep breath as I stood up to continue on the road, but what happened next, I will never forget.

I heard the cracking of leaves behind me, and as I turned around an open hand greeted my mouth, and another hand turned me around and planted my body against theirs. I could feel that it was a man, not just because of the shape or feel of his body, but I could feel his cock throbbing through my clothes. I asked myself the question that no girl wants to ever have to ask. "Am I about to be raped?"

He grabbed me and picked me up, almost with a strength that was immortal, and carried me deeper into the woods. I tried to scream, but the shape of his hand cupped my mouth so perfectly that not even an animal in a five foot radius could hear me. This wasn't ordinary. I struggled hard as the man threw me on the ground. I opened my eyes to see my captor, and I was horrified.

His skin was the color of ash, and he had thin, black veins lining his entire body. He was ripped, almost to the point where it was unhealthy. He had the blackest eyes that I had ever saw, no hair, and pointed ears. I tried to get up and run away, but his naked body planted against me. I had never had a rape fantasy, but I could feel one forming as I took some pleasure to what this man, or better yet, monster, was doing to me. I turned around to see fangs, almost like a dog. He let out a shriek as he put his hand on my shoulder. I could feel his long nails dig into my skin, nearly to the point of drawing blood.

I could feel him digging into my clothes, and tearing them off almost as easy as he had grabbed me. The cold chill of the wind hit me, and before I knew it, all of my clothes were off of my body.

He breathed on my neck, but his breath was cold, not warm. I almost felt threatened in a way, and I felt his cock growing against my ass cheeks as he more forcefully pushed me against the tree. I felt my pussy getting wetter by the second. "What is wrong with me? Why am I turned on? Why does this feel so good?" Then, I felt him enter me.

The walls of my pussy hugged his cock tightly. I let out a gasp of air, pleasure and ecstasy filled my body. His cock was throbbing inside of me, I could feel his heart beating, and with each slow thrust, I opened myself up more and more to him. He continued not to speak, I don't even know if he could speak, but all I was worried about at this point was getting fucked to the point of exhaustion.

My body became more limber as he turned me around to face him. He laid my body down on the ground, and continued to fuck me harder than I had ever been fucked before. My nipples were harder than they had ever been, and I reached for one and grasped it tightly as his hand grasped the other. He then reached for my neck and wrapped his hand around it tightly. He began to fuck me even harder, and it felt like each minute that went by, his cock simultaneously grew larger. My pussy was so wet, and I could feel myself reaching my climax.

"Oh my God please fuck me harder" I screamed as his dick went inside and outside of my body. Sheer lust could be read around my body. The way that my back arched on the ground, the way that my toes curled, the way by breasts bounced back and forth, and the way that my clit throbbed with each thrust.

All he did was shriek, and while it wasn't something that I understood, I could see that he was nearing his climax as well. I begged him to cum inside of me, I didn't know who he was, if he had any diseases or anything, all I know is that I wanted him to fill me as full as he possibly could, and I wanted to taste his cum as well. I was flipped back over on my back with my tits against the cold, frost ridden ground, and I grabbed the nearest patch of leaves and clenched my fist in pleasure. He began to fuck me faster, and I felt his hand reach back around and play with my clit. I cummed almost immediately, and for the first time in my life, I had squirted. My cum shot all over him, and right at the same time, I felt his cum fill my pussy.

I reached my hand back to cup as much cum in my hand as possible. With there being just enough to get a real taste, I brought the cum to my mouth and lapped it up like the dog that I was just made. It tasted so rich, and sweet, like nothing that I had ever had before. I took a few deep breaths, and I turned around. The man, the beast, was gone. I laid in my own cum for a minute to try to rationalize what had just happened to me. I just knew one thing, and that it had to be fate that caused my car to break down, because I will never be fucked that good again.

I stood up, my legs shaking and my pussy still dripping with his cum and mine both. I walked to my clothes, which I thought had been torn to shreds because they were taken off so easily, but not a scratch could be seen. I wonder to myself what that really was, and as I continued to question what had just happened, I looked into the sky. The moon was shining through the clouds, and a single bat flew in front of the moon.

"Had I been raped by a vampire?" It's not rape if you enjoyed it, that's what I've always hear anyways. I smiled, almost an evil smirk, as I thought about how good that he had fucked me. If it were a vampire, which I have come to the ultimate conclusion that it was, I hope that I meet him again one day.

As for now, I still lay in my apartment at night, waiting on my window to magically open, and for me to turn to face that same vampire, with his cock dangling between his legs as it were the night that I had met him, and that he dominate me like he had done that night as well. You never know what can happen on Halloween night, and my advice for anyone who walks alone on Halloween night, be open to what you receive, it might be the best moment of your life.