The Emerald Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
349 Followers

John smirked and replied, "I think she likes me, when we were under the mistletoe, she kissed me deep and hard. I had to hurry off to the bathroom to hide my growing cock!"

Katrina then came over to the two and asked, "What are you two whispering about. Anything I should be interested in hearing?"

Amanda took Katrina by the arm and let her out of the room so she could tell her what they were talking about so Thomas would not hear them.

When she sat down next to Katrina, Amanda said, "I think I have a way to get Thomas out of the doldrums."

Katrina's eyes lit up and she said, "You do, now this I have to hear."

Amanda then confided in Katrina there scheme of making Thomas feel like a sexy man again. She then asked Katrina if she was comfortable with that idea.

Katrina replied, "On one condition, if you're going to seduce Uncle Thomas, I get to seduce your hubby. After all, I think he is as sexy as hell."

Amanda replied, "I noticed, you cannot seem to keep your hands off of him and he told me about that kiss under the mistletoe. I have no problems with you fucking him or me fucking Thomas."

Katrina lit up like a Christmas tree and said, "Who's going to tell the two?"

Amanda laughed and said, "Honey, leave that to me."

Amanda went over to where Thomas and John were and said, "Excuse me Thomas, I need to talk to John for a minute."

She walked with John into the kitchen and said, "Katrina and I have decided to spice things up a bit and turn the night into a different kind of party. After I told her about how I plan to lift her Uncle Thomas's spirits. Do you want to hear how honey?"

John was all ears and said, "Well don't leave me in suspense, tell me what the plan is."

Amanda then said, "I plan to seduce Thomas with my emerald green Christmas teddy. Katrina on the other hand, wants to fuck you. So I guess we both win this bet."

John laughed and said, "Who's going to tell Thomas?"

Amanda then said, "Leave that to me. I will lead him to the den to say we can talk, and then tell him what I want to do. If he asked about Katrina, I will just tell him she is seducing you. If he sounds worried about that idea, I will tell him she agreed to this whole scenario."

They then walked back into where Katrina and Thomas were. Both were talking and smiling like the cat that ate the canary. Katrina gave Amanda a wink when she looked at her and Amanda knew the plan was set into action.

Amanda took Thomas by the arm and said, "Let's finish our discussion in private. I am sure that Katrina and John won't mind it a bit."

John then said, "Go ahead you two, it will give me a chance to get to know Katrina a little more."

Amanda led Thomas into the den and sat down with him on the sofa. She then said, "Thomas, you need to live a little, it's time you told Sandy goodbye and move on. You can remember your love for her, pardon the pun, but there are more fish in the sea." She then leaned over, kissed him hard on the lips, and felt a tingle go clear to the center of her womanhood.

Thomas felt a flicker of flame deep within his soul. Amanda's kiss just lit the fires of passion within him once more. He pulled her into his arms and returned the kiss as his fingers caressed the middle of her back.

Thomas then eyed her and imagined what his cock would feel like in her mouth. He then said, "God Amanda, you're turning me on. I may be out of line here. Is there somewhere we can go that is more private? I want to feel your lips around my dick and then slide it deep inside your hot pussy."

Amanda stood up and said, "Follow me love," and took him to the master bedroom. Once inside the door she embraced Thomas again kissing him hard and feeling his cock pressing against her thigh. She then turned and told Thomas to take his clothes off as he watched her strip. The dampness between her legs was now running down her thighs.

As she watch Thomas disrobe, and when he was naked she gasped, his hard nine inches told her how much he missed fucking.

When she stripped down to the emerald colored teddy, she heard him gasp and moan. She knew it was time to show Thomas how sexy he still was. She walked over to the bed and kissed him deep as his fingers caressed every curve. She trembled when he pinched her nipples through the then fabric.

Thomas then said, "Let's take that teddy off, it's fucking time baby!"

She slid out of the outfit then sat on the side of the bed as Thomas stood before her. His throbbing cock was longer then John's but not as think. Without a word, she held the large purple head between her lips, flicking it with her tongue. Amanda then engulfed the shaft enjoying the feel of it in her mouth and the musky scent. With her other hand reached for his low hanging balls, feeling how full they were and could not wait to taste the nectar encased in them.

Thomas stopped her and said, "Slow down darling you will make me cum to fast. Now, lay down. I want to eat you."

Thomas moved until he was between her legs his lips inches from her glistening pussy. He spread her labia, and started tantalizing her with his tongue lapping from her clit to her sweet ass. Then he began circling her clit with his tongue as his lips pulled at it ever so lightly, making her shivers with delight.

Amanda pulled Thomas's head closer to her wanting pussy, Oh god she loved being eaten. She soared higher and higher, waiting for the burst of her first orgasm.

With his mouth was taking care of her pussy, his right hand reached for her breast and began rolling her nipple between his thumb and fingers, pulling then slightly up as he did.

Amanda's first climax came quickly, her pussy contracting in delicious spasms wetting Thomas's face with her cream. She spread her legs wider and said, "Thomas, fuck my pussy, deep and hard."

Thomas rose up and guided his thick hard cock inside her pussy. He uttered, "Oh god baby, your pussy feels so good," he was in heaven. His thick shaft expanded inside her and waves of pleasure was sweeping over him. He then began to fuck her cunt slowly, letting her savor the feeling of his thick tool. Then he picked up the pace, slamming into her hot, and pussy. Each stroke was bringing Thomas closer and closer to climax.

Amanda pushed her hips up to meet his thrust, fucking him in rhythm. She then started cumming again this time in very long earth shattering waves.

When she climaxed Thomas felt like his cock was going to split into as her pussy milked it. Then his pent up sperm started gushing into her pussy filling every crevice. He lay down on her breathing hard, not moving or talking, just basking in the warm hazy feeling Amanda had given him.

He then looked into her green-eyes and said, "This is the best Christmas present I have had in a long time. Thank you. "

Amanda kissed him deep and entangled her tongue with his, feeling all the passion Thomas had kept hidden for two years. She then said, "Your welcome Thomas. Now, I think its time for us to find you a woman of your own."

Katrina's smile was sexy and lit up the whole room and her brown eyes flashed at John as she moved closer to him. She then said, "I hope Thomas will be ok."

John took her hand in his and said, "Now don't you worry that pretty head of your over your uncle. With Amanda taking care of him, we do not have to worry about anything. Now what is this I hear about you wanting to fuck me?"

Katrina blushed and replied, "Well, I think your sexy as hell and have been wanting to see that bulge in your pants since the first time I saw it in the store. And since Amanda is fucking Uncle Thomas, I thought it would be fair game to fuck you."

John said, "Doll, I like you way of thinking. Let's go into the spare bedroom where we will be more comfortable."

As they headed off toward the room, they could hear moans coming from the master bedroom. Katrina giggled and said, "And I was worried."

John winked at her, opened the bedroom door and led Katrina. Once inside he took her in his arms and kissed her deep and his fingers caressed her tight ass.

John then said, "Let me help you out of those clothes honey."

Katrina pulled off the bulky sweater and to his surprise she was not wearing a bra. Her breasts stuck out, firm and full with small erect nipples. Her brown hare cascaded over her shoulders in curls making her appear very sexy and carefree.

John took off his clothes hurriedly, threw back the cover and laid Katrina down. He then begins kissing her starting at her sweet rose-colored lips moving downward leaving a trail of butterfly kisses. His left hand lightly caressed her left breast, rolling the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. His right hand reached down for her pussy.

As his fingers slid between the slit of her pussy he stopped kissing her long enough to say, "Oh fuck, you're drenched. Mind if I taste your sweet nectar Katrina?"

For a brief moment their lips met, she parted her lips, searching and finding his tongue. As both of Katrina's hands reached for his hard cock and balls. She then said, "Be my guest love, I love my cunt eaten. I must warn you, I love talking dirty too."

John smiled and said, "Ah a woman who knows how to talk to a man during sex." His hands explored her pussy as his tongue found her clit. When he took her clit between his lips, he felt Katrina quiver and moan in delight. His tongue tantalized every inch of her pussy making her weak with desire.

Katrina rose up, to meet his lips and squealed "Oh fuck, yes, keep it up, just like that." Her pussy began flowing like a river, her juices soaking John's face as her body shook in climax.

As the thick white cream oozed out of her pussy, John sucked every drop from her. He then rose up and guided his hard cock into her cunt burying it to his pubic hair in one thrust. Then he began fucking her as she raised her hips up to meet his cock as it thrust inside her hot hole.

John could feel the veins of his cock rubbing against the walls of her contracting pussy. In his mind he bellowed, "Oh god, this little lady knows how to fuck!"

Katrina moved her head from side to side and John fucked her. His repeated thrusts kept her moving from one climax to another.

She looked up at him and said, "Oh god do you know how to fuck. Now I am jealous of Amanda!"

John then said, "Don't be envious honey. With a hot body like yours and the way you like to fuck, you should not have to wait long before you find the right man for you."

Katrina knew he was right it was just a matter of time until she found a man just right for her. She then pulled his face down and her lips met his as then kissed passionately.

John then asked, "Can I cum inside of you honey?"

Katrina replied, "You could, but I prefer to have my tits covered with cum, that way, I can lick then clean!"

John withdrew his cock, pointed it at her big tits, and covered them with his jism. Katrina started licking his cum off her tits as John reached down and begin rubbing her clit once one. Katrina closed her eyes and climaxed again covering his whole hand in her sweet nectar.

When things calmed down John looked at Katrina and asked, "Well, why you stay here while I sneak into the master bedroom and see how much fun Amanda and Thomas are having?"

Katrina replied, "Okay," but her pussy was still on fire. She would love to go with John and see what would happen next." However she was too afraid to ask and instead she decided to wait.

When John left the spare room to go check on Amanda and Thomas, he found them still naked kissing and caressing each other's body. Amanda's hands were fondling Thomas's soft cock and his hands were between the fold of her pussy.

John got on the bed behind Amanda and started caressing her voluptuous ass and nibbling on her earlobe. He then whispered in her ear, "Why don't you take Thomas's cock in your mouth and make him hard again. I want to watch him fuck your hot cunt. "

Amanda quivered with delight and stopped kissing Thomas long enough to say, "Hi darling. Did you have fun with Katrina?"

John then replied, "Yes I did. I see that you are having just as much fun with Thomas."

Amanda replied, "Oh god did I, he sure knows how to push my buttons and make me cum. I am glad you are here John I wanted you to watch me fuck him. You always said, you wanted to see another man fuck me, well baby here is your chance."

She then kissed Thomas on the check and said, "I hope you are comfortable with John being here, as I want to fuck you some more."

Thomas replied, "I have never had anyone watch me fucking a woman before, but the thought has crossed my mind. I'd say lets do it, and see what happens."

Amanda moved and leaned over and took Thomas's cock in her mouth and begins sucking him.

She could feel him swell and harden in no time and shivered with anticipation. She stopped sucking him and repositioned herself over his hard member and straddled him guiding his cock into her wanting pussy. She then rocked back and forth and begin fucking Thomas.

Thomas quivered and said, "Oh god your pussy feels so good slamming down on my hot prick. Do you like what you see John?"

John replied, "Oh fuck yes, but I think Amanda needs more. She has always wanted to try two cocks in her at once. How about I slide this dick into her ass as she rides your cock?"

Before Thomas could reply Amanda said, "Ooooh my god, do it John fucks my ass! I want to feel your cock and Thomas's in me at the same time."

John put on a condom, positioned himself behind Amanda, and gently pushed his pulsating cock in her pucker ass hole. His every thrust would make her swinging breast caress Thomas' face with her hard nipples.

Thomas did not say a thing, all he did was fuck her cunt and when Amanda's nipples came near his lips he sucked and bit them lightly.

Just them, Katrina entered the room naked and sat down on the corner of the bed to watch. Her pussy began to throb and seep. She slid her fingers between the folds of her pussy masturbating as she watched Amanda being fucked by her uncle and husband.

John then said to Amanda, "After I am done fucking you don't you wish Katrina would come closer so you can lick her nice young pussy."

Amanda looked over at Katrina, with a trembling voice said, "Oh yes, I'd like that," as her own climax approaches.

The image of Amanda eating Katrina was more then John could stand, he pulled out of her ass, took off the condom and shoots cum all over Amanda's back.

Thomas then shouted, "Oh god, Yessss!" Amanda slammed her pussy down hard on Thomas's cock, feeling his cum filling every crevice of her vagina.

Katrina then came over and engulfed John's spewing cock with her mouth, sucking the last spurts of my jism. Katrina then lays her naked body on Amanda's back and begins kissing her neck and cheek.

She then whispered into Amanda's ear, "Thank you for letting me join your loving family."

Amanda then nibbled Katrina's ear and whipsered," "My pleasure." She then turns and their lips met in a soft kiss.

Thomas and John look at each other and move closer pressing their bodies against the embracing women. They then caressed their nude bodies and suck on their ear lobes.

Katrina smiled and kissed John then said, "Okay, you know something I am glad I meet you, I have a feeling nothing is going to be the same after this Christmas.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! XOX. A special thanks to my editor and hubby, ventrman. XOX Kandie."

kandie
kandie
349 Followers
12