The Emergence of Jocelyn

Story Info
Wife tries to end hubby's sissy whining. Doesn't go as planned.
2.8k words
3.41
55.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh daddy. Oh daddy, you make me feel so good."

"Oh daddy, you make me so hot for your body."

"I love it when you touch me. You make me feel so good."

"Please daddy, please daddy, make love to me."

"I need you so badly."

"I need you inside me."

"Ohhh, OOhhh..."

"Please daddy, make me your woman."

"Please daddy, please daddy, please fuck me."

"Oh God daddy."

"Please, I need you so bad."

"Please, please, please! I need you."

"Please fuck me."

"Please fuck me deep."

"Please fuck me hard."

"Oh God daddy, I'll do anything for cock."

"I need cock, please, I need your cock, I'll do anything for your cock."

"MMmmmm..."

"Please fuck me daddy."

"I need you deep inside me."

"I want to be your cumslut Daddy."

"I want to be your cock whore."

"Please. Please fuck me. Please, please, please."

"I want to be your fuck toy."

"Oh God daddy, Fuck Me, FUCK ME!."

Jocelyn let out a long moan as she pinched and mauled her nipples with one hand and frantically rubbed her clitty with the other hand as she imagined her favorite fantasy for the millionth time.

And then she cried, cried tears. Cried tears because she knew that it would never happen.

It had been a long, rough week for John. He had finally finished a tough coding project for a demanding client. He deserved a little break. He had spent the last couple hours on his favorite online sissy porn and sissy hypno spots.

Life had not been real good to John, although it wasn't much anyone else's fault. A generally inactive life sitting at the keyboard had left John an overweight slob. Various medical conditions and medications had left John with a teeny, tiny excuse for a penis that couldn't get hard if his life depended on it.

John had an undeniable, uncontrollable sissy fetish. John needed cock. John was a true submissive and needed to worship cock. But John loved his wife Susie. He couldn't and wouldn't do anything to hurt her. John loved Susie. Susie loved John. Even when John confessed his lifelong feminine desires, even after 30 years of marriage, Susie still loved John. John didn't want to hide things from Susie. John shared his feelings and his fantasies. John read stories to her and filled her in on all the details of his fantasies hoping, praying, that something, anything might provide a spark and peak her interest.

Susie would do anything for John. Things that most wives probably wouldn't do. John loved her for that, amongst many other things, and knew that he didn't deserve her. Susie did whatever John asked for in the bedroom. If he wanted to pretend that he was a girl she would fuck him in the ass with a strap on. If he wanted to be called a sissy faggot and a cumslut in the bedroom she would do it. Anything John would come up with to try in the bedroom Susie would try, as long it was only within the confines of their own private bedroom. Anything beyond the bedroom Susie simply couldn't agree with. John had tried. John had begged. John had even tried an ultimatum once, regrettably. But John could never hurt Susie. So certain things usually just faded away.

John had begged Susie to improve her sex life. John loved Susie but knew he couldn't give her the physical pleasure that he thought she deserved. He begged her to find cock elsewhere. John begged Susie to cuckold him. He had tried to get Susie to take the initiative more and to be more dominant but it just wasn't Susie's nature. He tried to get her to read stories online, he bought her books, he pleaded. But it just wasn't comfortable for Susie.

John heard the dogs barking, it was the end of the day. Susie was probably home from her job at the local garden center just a few miles up the road. As was his usual way John stopped what he was doing to greet Susie.

John got up from his desk and left his home office to greet Susie. As John walked down the hall to the back door he thought he heard other voices. Susie must have brought someone home with her, he thought. As John entered the back foyer he saw that there were two rather large black gentleman standing with his wife.

"Hi Sweetie" Susie said.

"Hello" John replied.

"This is Lamar and Curtis, they work with me at the store."

"Evening gentlemen."

Susie then turned to Lamar and Curtis and said "This is my sissy faggot husband that I told you about, she likes to be called Jocelyn. "

John's mouth dropped open and you could've knocked him over with a feather. Never had his wife spoken that way about anything sexual let alone his own perverted fantasies.

"Wha... What did you say...?" John sputtered.

Susie then looked at John with an uncharacteristically stern look and said, firmly "Well, get on your knees faggot and greet these men properly!"

John knew instantly that this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening and had to pause, oh so briefly, to make sure that he hadn't finally gone crazy and wasn't imagining it. He knew that if he didn't comply now it would never, never, ever happen again.

John fell to his knees in front of Lamar and said "Please sir, may I suck your cock?"

Lamar looked at Susie and said "Jeez Susie, I thought you was just bustin' our chops. I didn't think your husband was really a sissy."

"But Damn, Sissy, if that's what you want, have at it!"

John reached up, with trembling fingers, to undo Lamar's zipper. He saw that there was an incredible bulge in Lamar's pants. John gave a gulp and involuntarily licked his lips as he reached up and undid Lamar's belt and unsnapped the top of his jeans. John hooked his fingers into the top of Lamar's boxers and jeans and slowly started to slide them down his waist. As he did, John licked his lips again as the head of a beautiful black cock started to reveal itself. Faintly, off to the side, John heard his wife say "Oh my God, the faggot's really going to do it."

John finally had Lamar's pants down around his knees. He reached up and held Lamar's cock with both hands, looked at it with an "oh, so longing" look and pressed it to his lips. Jocelyn finally had what she wanted, which she needed. She licked Lamar's cock, it tasted so good. She opened her mouth and slowly slid her lips around Lamar's cock as far as she could. Slowly she withdrew the monstrous cock from her lips and rubbed her face up and down and all around it.

"Oh daddy, your cock smells and tastes so good."

After being stunned in disbelief Curtis finally gathered himself up, and said to Susie "Damn, if that Bitch likes cock that much there gonna be guys here every day at lunch time gettin' a piece." Jocelyn heard that and could only moan louder as her eyes grew wider.

Curtis then said "I gotta get me some of that" and quickly stripped off all of his clothes. Curtis went over and stood next to Lamar as Jocelyn reluctantly released Lamar's cock and gave Curtis the attention he wanted.

Lamar wasn't happy being neglected and told Jocelyn "Git over there and bend yo ass over the couch faggot."

"Yes, Daddy"

Jocelyn moved over to the couch, bent over it, and resumed her attention to Curtis. Lamar grabbed a hold of Jocelyn's shorts and pulled them down revealing Jocelyn's pretty pink panties.

"You were right Susie! He really is a panty wearing, cock loving, sissy faggot."

Susie, at this point, having been subjected to more than she had ever expected, was leaning against the wall with the top of her pants unfastened and her hand deep within her panties rapidly frigging her pussy. She rarely got into John's sexual escapades that much and considered participation more of a wifely duty than a pleasurable act. But, right now, she was more turned on than she had ever been and didn't want it to stop.

"Fuck that Sissy good Lamar, turn him into the little sissy bitch he wants to be."

Lamar peeled Jocelyn' panties down over her shaved sissy ass.

Jocelyn momentarily removed Curtis's cock from her mouth.

"Please fuck me daddy."

"I need you deep inside me."

"Oh God daddy, Please Fuck Me."

Curtis grabbed Jocelyn's head with both hands and said "Get back to work, Bitch! I'm about to fill your belly with my Black Babies!" before sliding his cock back down Jocelyn's throat. All Jocelyn could do was give a long deep moan as Curtis throat fucked her.

Lamar, having come prepared, produced a small bottle of lubricant from his jeans pocket. Lamar looked at Susie, her eyes glazed over with lust, and asked "You sure this is what you want Susie? She ain't never gonna be the same after this."

"Yes, give the sissy faggot what she wants, I still love her, no matter what."

"You wanna come over here and lube things up for me?"

Susie slowly walked over, almost in a trance, to where her coworker was standing behind her sissy husband's ass. Jocelyn was bent over the couch, her face being thoroughly fucked by Curtis. Susie took the lube from Lamar and reached for his cock. She had heard stories from the other girls at work, never imagined that they could be true, but after seeing it in person, knew that they were. As she held Lamar's massive cock in her hand she had to steady herself, almost peeing her panties as she lost touch of everything else around her except the incredibly impressive cock in her hand. In too short a moment Susie came back to reality, remembered what was going on around her and remembered, with just a bit more than a little jealousy, that this is what she wanted for Jocelyn. She squeezed out some lube and rubbed it all over Lamar's cock.

"Oh my God, this feels so good." She thought to herself.

Susie then turned around to her sissy husband and said "Spread your Sissy Hole faggot." Jocelyn reached around with both hands and did as told. Susie squirted some lube on Jocelyn's Sissy Hole and then squirted some on her own hand. She then cupped her hand and proceeded to shove three fingers into Jocelyn. Jocelyn moaned at the sudden invasion at the other end of her body. Susie knew that Jocelyn was at least a little prepared for the onslaught that she was about experience. She had shoved plenty of different sized dildos, butt plugs, and various other items up that Sissy Hole, even fisting it once (just once).

"There you go Lamar, it's all yours"

"Thank you kindly Susie. I'm sorry you're bein' left out, but this is what you wanted, right?"

"Yes, Lamar, it is. But don't you worry, I think my time is coming." Susie backed away, took a seat in a chair with a good vantage point. She leaned back, relaxed, and took those same three fingers and inserted them where they did her the most good.

Lamar positioned himself behind Jocelyn. As he placed the head of his cock against Jocelyn's Sissy Hole he asked "Here it comes Sissy, you ready for this?" All he got was a muffled moan and he thought he could see her nod head as it was bouncing on Curtis's cock.

Lamar slowly but firmly pressed his iron-hard cock into Jocelyn. There was some resistance at first but not too much. Just as the head of Lamar's cock popped in past Jocelyn's sphincter he heard what probably amounted to a muffled scream from Jocelyn.

At the same time Curtis had picked up his pace and was about to explode.

"Damn you a good cocksucker Sissy, Take that cock."

"I'm gonna fill 'yo belly wit' my babies. Ohhh yeah, take that cum!" Curtis slammed his cock one more time deep down Jocelyn's throat. His cock suddenly got even bigger, even harder sealing off Jocelyn's throat and depositing warm cum deep within her. Curtis slowly withdrew his cock, still coming, until the last few shots of his eruption sprayed all over Jocelyn's face. In the background you could hear Susie's deep guttural moans as she came violently on her three fingers.

"Thank you Daddy, your cock was sooo good, your cum tastes so good" Jocelyn faintly whispered.

Lamar could no longer be denied and buried his massive cock in Jocelyn's Sissy Hole. Jocelyn let out a large short gasp, her breath momentarily taken away.

"Ohhh, OOhhh..."

"Please daddy, make me your woman."

"Please daddy, please daddy, please fuck me."

"Oh God daddy."

"Please, I need you so bad."

"Please, please, please! I need you."

"Please fuck me."

"Please fuck me deep."

"Please fuck me hard."

"Oh God daddy, I'll do anything for cock."

"I need cock, please, I need your cock, I'll do anything."

"MMmmmm..."

"Please fuck me daddy."

"I need you deep inside me."

"I want to be your cumslut Daddy."

"I want to be your cock whore."

"Please. Please fuck me. Please, please, please."

"I want to be your fuck toy."

"Oh God daddy, Fuck Me, FUCK ME!."

Lamar wasted no time fucking whatever last bit of masculinity there may have been out of Jocelyn. To Jocelyn this was always what she wanted, what she needed. She started crying, crying tears of joy and tears of Love for Susie.

Lamar seemed to last forever. Jocelyn started to feel pressure and pleasure of a type that she had never felt before. She started to moan louder, more animalistic, and deeper with each thrust of Lamar's monstrous cock. She knew she was about to her first sissygasm.

"Oh my God Daddy, You're going to make me come!"

"FUCK ME DADDY! Don't stop fucking me Daddy!"

"Oh God, Oh God, I'm cuuuuummmmiiinnng!"

That set Lamar off as well as he grunted loudly and buried his cock in Jocelyn's Sissy Hole. Lamar started to withdraw a little and then grunted and slammed his cock home again. He did this a few more times and then just froze like statue flooding Jocelyn's bowels with his hot cum.

Lamar and Jocelyn stayed motionless like this for several minutes. Lamar was basking in his pleasure, having tamed another piece of white-boi sissy ass. Jocelyn knew she was exactly where she was meant to be, impaled on a massive black cock. As they eventually untangled Lamar and Jocelyn noticed that Susie and Curtis were nowhere around. They then heard faint sounds coming from down the hall, from the master bedroom.

Lamar went down the hall to see what he was missing, Jocelyn gingerly pranced behind. As they entered the master bedroom, Susie and Curtis were naked on the bed. Susie's head was slowly moving up and down and around Curtis's cock. She always gave great head, Jocelyn thought. Curtis's head was buried between Susie's thighs as she ground her pussy into his face.

Just then Susie saw Lamar and Jocelyn, "I'll let you watch sissy, but you have to watch from the floor. This is what you always wanted, right Jocelyn? Right?"

"Yes, Susie, I Love you so much."

"I know you do, I Love you too. Now sit down on the floor and be quiet. I think I'm going to enjoy this."

Susie then laid back down on the bed, "Fuck me Curtis, show me what you do with a real woman."

Curtis positioned himself between Susie's legs and playfully rubbed his big black cock up and down her pussy lips. Susie started moaning and tossing her head back and forth on the bed.

"Oh, Jesus, just Fuck Me dammit! I'm so horny, just give it to me!"

Curtis moved forward, pushing his cock into Susie, slowly, gently, but with a mission. Susie started to moan even louder almost at the top of her voice.

"OH MY GOD ITS SO BIGGGGG! Oh my God I've never had anything that big!"

"Oh My God, It's too big! STOP! Take it out!"

"Oh my God, NO! DON'T TAKE IT OUT! FUUUCCKK MEEEE!"

Curtis started to get into a rhythm and all Susie could do was moan constantly though the orgasms too numerous to count.

In between orgasms and sucking on Lamar's cock Susie blissfully turned her head towards her Sissy Faggot Jocelyn lying on the floor and said "Wwwhhyy did I ever wait so long for this. I can't believe I missed out on this for so long" and smiled a very happy smile.

As Jocelyn lay on the floor, cum leaking from her Sissy Hole and drying around her lips, she smiled back an equally happy smile and thought "Things will never be the same".