The Emergence of Sarah Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With all the sudden commotion it hadn't even occurred to me I was stood in front of my neighbour dressed only in my Mother's underwear. I'm not sure Emma noticed either as she was busy sorting out my wig and pinning it into place.

"Right, sit down and I'll do your makeup". Emma said after pushing in the final hairpin.

I sat down as instructed as Emma set about removing my make-up and reapplying. After about 20 minutes, she seemed satisfied with the results.

"Right would you like to see? There's a mirror in the hallway," she said pointing me in the right direction.

When I got there, I could believe what I saw. I thought I looked good before but with Emma's help, I looked absolutely sensational. The smokey eyes were gone but looking back at me was what I could only describe as an absolute vamp. Sexy and sultry didn't seem to be the right words.

"Oh wow, Emma. That is just amazing." I felt I could almost burst into tears of gratitude.

"Hey, no tears or you'll spoil the makeup". Emma laughed "I'm glad you like it. You have such a lovely bone structure it was easy to do. It's a bit sluttier than I was intending, but it seems to suit you."

"I don't think it's slutty at all." I replied "It's... well, it's amazing. I never knew I could look so good."

"Well, you certainly seem to like it." Emma said looking towards my crotch.

I had realized but during the course of the evening my boy clitty must have slipped from its hiding place and was now hard and straining inside my panties. "Oh, God. I'm so sorry." I said embarrassed rushing to get my dress to cover up.

"Don't be. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets turned on by this."

"Sorry." I looked at Emma, not 100 percent comprehending what she had just said.

"I get turned on with you dressed like that," she stated pointedly. She moved closer to me.

I don't know if I was shocked or stunned by what Emma had just said and I was so busy trying to comprehend it all that it took a while to realize that she was kissing me. Her lips glided across mine as I felt her hand squeeze my panty-covered bum.

I think that must have taken me by surprise as my lips opened a little and immediately I felt her tongue force its way into my mouth. I couldn't help but respond and soon our tongues were intermingled.

"Let's take this somewhere more comfortable," she said breaking our kiss. "Oh, and bring your heels."

I didn't know what to make of what had just happened but I knew I wanted more. I went to pick up my heels as Emma headed up the stairs. I grabbed the heels and dress and followed as quickly as I could.

"The bedroom is just through that door. Why don't you put your heels on and make yourself comfortable on the bed. I'll be with you in a minute, sexy," Emma said as she headed into what looked like the main bathroom.

I opened the door to her bedroom. It was large, well larger than my room, with a big double bed in the middle. There were mirrored wardrobes down one side and dressing table near the window. The bed had brown and cream satin sheets and the walls were adorned with a couple of large prints of a semi-naked girl in one and a guy in the other.

I slipped my heels on and slid onto the bed. Trying to strike the sexiest pose I could think of.

"Well, aren't you a sexy sight?" Emma had appeared at the door but instead of her jeans and top she was wearing earlier, she was now just wearing a pair of red and black panties with matching suspenders, black stockings and a pair of black high-heeled sandals. Her breasts were small but seemed perfect for her frame. It was all I could do not to come right there and then.

"I'd thought you'd like it. I figured if you were all dressed up for me then I should get dressed up a little for you." She breathed sexily as she moved onto the bed.

"You look..., you look amazing." Before I could say anything else Emma and I were kissing again. This time it was my hand that moved down to feel her bum. As my hand squeezed Emma moaned a little into my mouth. I could tell she was enjoying this as much as I was. I moved my hand to the front of her panties and began to rub. Her moans intensified.

"Oh, God yes! That feels good." My hand continued to rub her pussy through her panties. "Oh, God you are such a slut."

Emma's hands moved from my back down to the front of my panties and she began to rub my boy clitty through my panties. The feeling was sensational and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came.

"Oh, no, not yet. We have plenty more time for that," she said. Emma must have sensed that I was close as she stopped rubbing and forced me onto my back.

"Let's see how good you are at eating out other girls first," she said as she straddled me, moving her panty-covered pussy just above my face.

I could smell and taste her excitement as slid her panties to one side exposing her glistening pussy lips. Her pussy appeared hairless and I just knew I want to taste it.

I had never licked a pussy before and despite my urge to dive right in I began to gently lick and kiss her now-engorged pussy lips. I must have been doing something right because I could hear the moans coming from Emma. I started to dart my tongue in and out of her pussy, but Emma seemed more content for me to lick and kiss her pussy lips rather than penetrate her with my tongue.

Occasionally, I would give one of her lips a nibble, which led to a little squeal of delight, but as I wanted to prolong her waiting (like she was doing to me) I began to tease her as best I could moving from one lip to another and then onto her clitoris. Suddenly I felt a hand slide into my panties and begin to stroke my boy clitty. Emma began to grind herself down onto my face as my lips and tongue went to work. I was beginning to work out whether she was enjoying it just by the speed she was stroking my clitty. The slower she went meant she was getting distracted by my tongue, and I guess getting close to her own orgasm.

Finally, I decided to see if I could make her come and concentrated all my effort on her clitty as my tongue flicked across it quicker and quicker. I began to suck it into my lips and tease it with my tongue, occasionally blowing across it. I didn't know if it would work but Emma seemed to enjoy it as she had completely stopped stroking me.

My tongue moved faster and faster, and then slower and slower. I tried to vary the pace to keep her guessing. She started to grind her pussy down onto my face - it was almost like she was trying to fuck my tongue. I realized she was getting close. My tongue slid across her clitty again and again until I could feel her starting to shudder, at which point I gave her nub another little nibble only for Emma to clamp my head between her legs as she started to cum.

Suddenly, I realized that not only was she cumming but she was squirting as well. My face was getting soaked from her juices and I opened my mouth to taste her and to drink her in. She seemed to cum so much that at one point I was worried I might drown but Emma suddenly shifted her position and began to hungrily kiss me.

Our tongues explored each other and I am sure Emma must have tasted her cum in my mouth, but she continued to kiss me, in fact, it seemed to make her even more insatiable.

"Oh, wow. I've not come like that in a while," Emma said finally coming up for air and breaking our kiss. She was looking at me and smiling. I'm fairly certain I had a big goofy grin smiling straight back. Emma began to laugh

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Look at you! I've really gone and spoilt your makeup now."

I looked across at one of the mirrors on the wardrobe and could see that my lipstick was badly smeared and my face was still covered in the remnants of Emma's juices. "I see what you mean. Well, you just have to do a better job the next time." I joked.

"Next time? We haven't finished this time yet."

To be continued....

12