The Emergence of Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end I decided that the only thing to do was to give in to it, but to control it, limit myself to once a week or so. It worked. I found that I stopped worrying about it, and when I did give into temptation it was so much more enjoyable. I still enjoyed watching her dressing and undressing; admiring the way she looked, how everything fit her so perfectly. Occasionally she would stop, and look at me.

“What are you looking at me like that for?” she’d ask, looking slightly puzzled.

“Just admiring the show” I’d reply.

And so it went on. Admiring the way she looked, and dressing in secret. I starting wearing her clothes, not sure what went well together so sticking to what I’d seen her wear. I found they hid a multitude of sins. Shoes were a different matter. Although I could get into them I couldn’t walk in high heels. Finally I tried a pair with low heels which were ok, and enjoyed the sound of them clicking on the kitchen tiles and the wooden floors as I walked. A couple of times I got carried away, forgetting the time and nearly getting caught; having to flee to the bathroom and hurriedly undress, stashing the clothes away and claiming I was going for a shower.

Tonight was one such night. I’d made my escape, and had a shower then gone downstairs in my robe. She had cooked dinner and we’d had a couple of glasses of wine. We were sat on the couch cuddling when I felt her hand slide under my robe and up my leg. She lent in and started nuzzling my neck as her hand moved up and started stroking my stiffening cock. I slouched back, feeling her breath on my neck, and enjoying what her hand was doing. I felt her undo my robe and pull it back. I closed my eyes, waiting. She moved, her lips moving to my chest, slowly going lower, kissing and licking, stopping just short of my now hard cock. She was still stroking, long slow strokes. I could feel her hot breath on the tip. A low moan escaped my lips. I sprawled there, willing her to take me into her mouth, not daring to breath or move. She moved, slightly, and her tongue grazed the tip.

“Oh god” I moaned.

“Is that nice?” she asked, flicking her tongue again.

“Yess” I hissed, “Oh fuck yes”.

“Mmm, what do you want now?” her voice was low.

“You know what I want” I said, trying not to sound desperate. She hadn’t gone down on me for a while, and she was so good at it.

“I don’t know if I should, it’s all sticky”. She ran her finger over the tip, then I heard her lick it clean. “Perhaps he needs another shower.”

“Please, you know what I want”. By now I sounded desperate, but didn’t care.

“Hmmm” she murmured, then moved, her hot mouth sliding over the tip.

I lay there, her hot mouth working my cock. Her fingers stroking up and down, slow rhythmic strokes. God she was good. I ran my hand over her back, feeling her bra strap, then down to her waist, leaning slightly so I could get lower. I felt my fingers run over her suspender strap and my cock gave a twitch. She stopped, then lifted her head.

“Oh no you don’t. I’ve got other plans for him tonight”.

“Ok, I’ll hold it back, just don’t stop; please.”

Her head went back down, and I felt the heat again. Her tongue swirling around the head as her fingers worked around the base, fondling my balls and rubbing the spot just behind. I kept as still as I could, one hand rubbing over her hip, feeling the suspenders and trying not to shoot my load. It was agony.

“I think you’d better stop” I hissed through gritted teeth.

She sat up, smiling, then leant forward and kissed me. Her lips were warm and wet, a small drop of precum in the corner of her mouth.

“Shall we go upstairs?” she murmured.

I stood up, the robe slipping off my shoulders. My cock was sticking out like a flag pole, rock hard. She eyed it greedily, licking her lips. She grabbed my hand and headed for the stairs. I followed, my eyes glued to her arse as she went in front of me. As we got through the door I grabbed her, pulling her to me hard, and kissing her. My hands moved down to her waist, grabbed her top and lifted it off in one movement. I moved my head, nuzzling her neck, kissing, licking. One hand in the small of her back I held her to me, while the other unfastened her bra. She pulled back slightly, a quick shrug and it was on the floor. I moved my hands round over her tits, rolling the hard nipples under my thumbs. She shivered, moaning. I heard her zip go down and with a wiggle her skirt was on the floor, closely followed by her panties. I stood back and looked at her. She was stood there in stockings, heels, and a black suspender, a new one I noticed.

Grabbing her I moved to the bed and lowered her onto it, kneeling and spreading her legs. My hands ran up her thighs, feeling the stockings, my lips kissing the exposed flesh at the top. She quivered, moaning. I looked up, directly at her pussy, the hairs wet with moisture. Above I could see her hands on her tits, rubbing and squeezing. I spread her legs wider and moved up, burying my face in her, probing with my tongue. I could feel the heat and the wetness, and breathed in her warm musky smell. My fingers parted her lips and my tongue found her clit, swollen and hard. I felt her tremble as I ran my tongue over it, flicking it with the tip. She was breathing hard and fast, gasping and moaning, and I knew she wasn’t far from cumming. I slid one finger inside and found the G-spot, rubbing hard, my face pressed against her, and my tongue on her clit. With a sudden cry she came, a flood of warm sweet wetness, her body arching, legs locking around my head.

We stayed there, locked together for what seemed like an eternity, until the waves passed and she relaxed. I moved, sliding up the bed to lie alongside her, kissing her, my face still wet. I lay there next to her, listening to her breathing slow down. My hand traced over her, enjoying the feel of her stocking, fingering the strap holding it.

“I bought a new set” she murmured.

“I noticed”.

“Do you like them?”

“Yes, they’re gorgeous” I replied, wondering what they would feel like when I tried them on. “I like all your lingerie. I love the way you look in it, and the way it feels.”

My mind was in turmoil. My thoughts were racing, ‘If only you knew’; ‘Yes I love the way it feels’: but for some reason the main thought was ‘Now, tell her Now!’.

“Mmm, good”. She had got her breath back now, and her fingers were starting to do things. “Does it make you feel horny?”

My heart was pounding. I had a metallic taste in my mouth, and I knew what it was – fear! It was now or never. I opened my mouth but my voice wouldn’t work. She looked at me, puzzled. I tried again.

“Yes” I replied. “Actually, I have something to tell you”

The look changes. A host of expressions cross her face; concern, fear, panic, suspicion.

‘I’m a crossdresser’.

I lie here looking at her; watching, waiting. My heart pounding, the taste of fear in my mouth. What is she going to say? What is she going to do? She moves. Pulling away from me; throwing back the covers and scrambling out of bed. Is this it? Have I just thrown away the past 25 years with those few words? She stands, looking down at me, her face blank. Slowly the gleam returns to her eyes, she begins to smile; the smile of a friend; the smile of somebody who cares.

“Is that all?”, she sounds relieved. “I thought it was something bad.”

I lie there looking at her, stunned.

“What do you mean, ‘Is that all?’ I’ve just told you I like wearing your clothes, and all you can say is ‘Is that all?’ I was scared stiff to tell you!”

She falls on the bed, shaking with laughter, reaching out for me.

“You dozy bugger” she manages between laughing. “I love you! It doesn’t matter how you’re dressed, you’re still you.”

I lie there looking at her; this sweet beautiful woman that I love. I feel my eyes start to sting as the tears well up in them; tears of joy, of love; and as I bury my head into her shoulder, I softly hear her say,

“Sarah’s a nice name.”

12