The Empath Cycle: 2010 Carpe Diem - Book 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's all right, baby." Reaching over the console, Ann pulled her closer so they could kiss deeply. "Damn! What I wouldn't give for an old style bench seat."

"We can work around that. Push your seat back as far as it goes."

Anne-Marie reached in the back seat and brought a large beach towel up.

"Lift your tight ass and put this under you." She told Ann after folding it.

When that was done. Anne-Marie crawled over the console and straddled Ann's thighs.

"Is my friend ready for more?" She asked, her arms around Ann's neck, their lips almost touching.

Ann's answer left absolutely no doubt as to her desire for the woman. She pulled her tight against her with one hand, mashing Anne-Marie's D-cups against her smaller Bs with one hand while the other pulled her pelvis against her. The petite woman groaned in Ann's mouth as their tongues dueled fiercely.

She was giving as good as she was getting. This was passionate woman indeed. Anne-Marie was squirming against Ann's body, arms around her neck. When Ann gently pulled them apart, she changed tack. One hand stayed in Ann's hair and the other snaked between them to fondle her breast. Her sensitive pencil eraser-sized nipples had been erect before she had even gotten in the truck, but Anne-Marie's manipulation brought them to a new level of hardness. When her fingers slipped under Ann's tank top, she groaned at the contact. As usual, her pussy had a sympathetic reaction, as if they were directly connected. She could feel it twitching, cream welling.

Feeling Ann's bottom squirming under her, Anne-Marie pulled her mouth away and looked at her, a wicked gleam in her eyes and an evil grin on her mouth.

She squirmed off Ann's legs and kneeled in the well. On her way, her lips trailed down Ann's body. Gently kissing, nibbling her neck, then down to her breasts. She exclaimed at the size of her nipples before sucking them in her greedy mouth, unbuttoning Ann's cut-off jeans and pulling the zipper down. She ordered Ann to lift her hips off the seat so she could tug them down. In seconds, Ann was naked from the waist down and a strong scent of sex wafted up from between her legs which Anne-Marie inhaled strongly, filling her flaring nostrils with her unique scent.

She pulled Ann's hips forward so her gaping pussy was at the edge of the seat. She stayed there for a long moment, kneading her open thighs, admiring it, taking in the flaring outer lips, the cream leaking between them, the large hard clit standing proudly out of its hood. She whined when Ann pulled her sensuous full lips to her pussy.

The girl had game.

It seemed to Ann like Anne-Marie's tongue action had her on the verge of a cataclysmic orgasm in seconds. When she took her pearl between her lips and gently sucked it, flicking it with the tip of her tongue, it was too much and Ann crested like she couldn't remember ever doing before. She trashed violently in her seat while holding Anne-Marie's mouth in place with two handfuls of hair until she pushed her away because she had become so sensitive it hurt.

"I'm sorry, baby." Ann told her. "Did I hurt you?"

Anne-Marie's beaming smile as she knelt at her feet was answer enough.

"Does that mean I'm a friend with benefit now?" She teased. "If so, I intend to collect those benefits as often as I can."

"I'm not sure what you are." Ann answered. "I've never had sex with a woman on a first date before. As for the benefits, of course you can cash them in whenever you like. I've never come so hard or so fast."

"Oh, I intend to, lover. And if you keep teasing me like you did in the restaurant, you're in for some surprises yourself."

"I like surprises." Ann grinned.

Raising herself, Anne-Marie looked out the window.

"Maybe you should cover your beautiful breasts. I doubt anyone saw us, but you may cause quite a few accidents when we get back on the road."

Ann looked out too. Amazed that she hadn't thought of the possibility of being spied upon by passers-by. She was normally discrete, not really a fan of PDA. She preferred to keep her amorous interactions private.

Ann couldn't resist caressing the beautiful ass that passed before her as Anne-Marie crawled back to her seat. She stopped across the console, her ass in the air, wriggling, offering to Ann to do as she wished. Ann leaned and bit it lightly. Cupping her pussy, she pushed Anne-Marie's lips together between her fingers and rubbed them. Ann couldn't believe how wet she was. Her panties were soaked through.

With a slap, she pushed Anne-Marie in her seat. Ann reached for her bag and brought out the sweatshirt she had packed because evenings so far North could get quite cold even in mid-July.

"You're so mean." Anne-Marie mock-whined. "You tease me and then you push me away."

"We still have a long way to go, baby. Now, lift your ass and sit on this before you have to have your truck detailed to wash the come off your seat."

"Too late for that." She said with a grin as she pushed her hand in Ann's face. "I put my hand in it when I moved back here."

Ann didn't argue that it was the hand she had had inside herself earlier. She licked it again as sensuously as she could.

"Ooooooh! What are you doing to me?" Anne-Marie moaned. "Either stop it this minute or we will rent a room at the first motel we come to and have unbridled sex for the rest day and all night."

"That sounds like a plan, but my mother is expecting us for supper. Also, I really want to get my bike. If you wish, we can drive back tonight and either stop somewhere if we can't make it all the way home or you can show me your house when we arrive."

"I wish! Oh, how I wish!" Anne-Marie said. "We should have left earlier then. I don't really like to drive at night, especially on unfamiliar roads."

"Not a problem." Ann assured her. "I don't mind night-driving and I know the road up there like the back of my hand, so we'll be safe enough."

"It's a deal then. I can't wait to make love with you over and over."


Chapter 4

The best plans of mice and men...

Ann's mother must have been watching for them because she stepped out on the porch when they drove up the dirt road leading to the farmhouse. Ann had meant for them to drive directly to the garage where her father repaired the farm equipment and where her hog was stored, but they couldn't very well ignore her.

Angéline had plenty of time to watch the vehicle coming up the long drive. Ann could well imagine her astonishment at the sight of the pink truck and trailer. It was a first for her. Ann giggled at the thought of what must be going through her mind at the moment.

Anne-Marie parked the truck and looked at Ann who could read the uncertainty in her eyes.

"Don't worry. She doesn't bite. You'll love her." She reassured her.

"If you say so, but please stay close to me."

Ann couldn't believe it. She was discovering a new side to her. She had thought Anne-Marie an easygoing, self-assured woman and there she was, shy and quivering with uncertainty. At first, she thought it was so cute, then she realized it was bringing forth a sense of fierce protectiveness in her. Another new feeling for Ann.

"I'm here for you, babe." She said, reassuringly, as she squeezed her hand.

Angéline didn't say a word at the delay. She had a fair idea of what was happening. She also saw that Ann was holding Anne-Marie's hand and that she was reining in her usual long strides to her friend's hesitant ones.

Ann's mother gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek, then faced Anne-Marie.

"My, what a doll you are. My scamp of a daughter has acquired some taste at last." She said, holding Anne-Marie's hands as she looked her over in that non-threatening way she had.

Anne-Marie could only smile at Ann's mom's approving words. Seeing that hurdle passed, the older woman bent and hugged her affectionately.

"Welcome to the family, dear."

"I'm only here to help Ann move her motorcycle. We're just friends, ma'am."

"I know. She told me yesterday. You'll both stay for supper, though? And it'll be much too late to drive back so far. I fixed a room for you."

Ann was behind Anne-Marie, Waving madly and shouting silently at her to stop the over-the-board welcome, but her mother had the bit in her teeth and nothing Ann could do would turn her away. She was then and still is the ultimate hostess. No one came to their door that wouldn't be filled to the gills before they left, if they did at all.

With only Ann's father and her brother Serge left in the house -- and he was building his own home on a parcel of land their father had sold him for peanuts -- Ann guessed she was bored. Used to feed, clean after six children and her husband, she had a surplus of energy to spend.

They walked up the steps to the porch and went into the house without looking back, leaving Ann standing there. With a sigh, she went back to the truck and picked up their bags.

That's when she noticed the spot on the sweatshirt she had lent to Anne-Marie. With a groan, Ann opened the console and pulled a wet wipe from the box Anne-Marie kept there. Running to the house, she went to the kitchen. Sure enough, Anne-Marie was sitting at the table, sipping a sweating glass of ice-cold homemade lemonade while Angéline was busy at the oven, her back to them.

"Mom, we're going upstairs to freshen up a bit before supper." Ann said.

"That's a good idea, Ann. Your father and brother should be back from the fields soon. Take your time." Her mother answered.

Anne-Marie looked like she would protest, but Ann managed to mouth a silent 'trust me' before she could say anything. She blushed when she saw Ann wipe the kitchen chair as soon as she got up.

She raced out of the kitchen and, grabbing her gym bag, ran up the stairs.

Ann found her in the bathroom she had shared with five brothers all these years. Her father had remodeled it when Ann joined the troupe of boys so she would have some privacy. The toilet was in an enclosed stall and there were two sinks, one of which had those lights women used to put on the war paint. Little did he know she would grow up his sixth son in a woman's body. His oldest son, René, ended up using it more often than she did.

Anne-Marie was trying to look at the back of her skirt to see if there was a telltale spot Ann's mom could have seen. She didn't believe Ann when she told her there wasn't one. She had sat on her almost naked derriere after Tadoussac and what little cream hadn't soaked in the sweatshirt still hadn't made its way through the material since she had pulled her skirt down only when she got out of the truck.

"Why didn't you tell me, you mean woman." She tried to growl at Ann. Her wide smile rendering the scowl totally unimpressive.

"It didn't show when you walked up the stairs of the porch. Trust me, I wouldn't have missed it. I was just worried some of it would after you sat down."

"Maybe we shouldn't have stopped before we got in town."

"You're kidding, right? With all that sex talk and you insisting I masturbate because you couldn't reach safely and do it to me yourself, then having me flash my breasts to the truckers we passed. I saw you not so discreetly play with your pussy. I didn't want us to crash."

"We sure went from arm's length friends to a raving sex maniac couple in a hurry, didn't we?" She grinned.

When Ann didn't reply, Anne-Marie's smile faded and she looked at her, uncertain. Ann came back to the moment when tears welled in her eyes. She closed the distance between them without a thought and took Anne-Marie in her arms.

"No, baby. Don't cry. I'm sorry. You threw me for a loop there. It's my fault. Please don't cry."

"I'm the one who should apologize. I didn't mean to say that. You told me you wanted to be friends only. It just came out."

"I understand. I'm not offended. I love having sex with you. I don't know how, but you're the first woman I can't keep my hands off of like this. I realize I don't have your vast sexual experience. It may only be my reaction to being taken advantage of by a MILF." Ann teased, hoping to bring the beautiful smile back to her lips. "I get wet just thinking about you. It took me hours to go to sleep last night just thinking I would spend so many hours alone with you."

"You have? I mean, you did? I mean... Me too. I've been masturbating myself to sleep since last Tuesday when you first sat beside me in the lounge at work."

Ann pulled back and let herself drown in those gorgeous hazel eyes for long moments, until Anne-Marie pulled her down for the most marvelous soul kiss ever. The passion they had shared on the road morphed into something different. Something softer, more tender.

Ann could have stayed in Anne-Marie's embrace forever, but her mother broke the spell when she called from downstairs that the men were pulling in and that they should hurry.

"I don't know what I'm feeling exactly, sweetie, but I'm very attracted to you, that's for sure." Ann told her softly. "Can we talk about it later when we have more time?"

"Yes we can, my... friend. Take all the time you need. I'll still be here when you're ready."

They quickly washed up the residue of their sexual escapades. At Ann's suggestion, they changed to long pants -- faded blue jeans for Ann and grey sweatpants for Anne-Marie—and t-shirts. Ann grinned when she saw that all her lover's panties were of the pink thong variety and hurriedly pulled on her boy shorts as if they should be sexier and she was ashamed of them. Anne-Marie's comment that they were cute sure didn't help lower Ann's inner temperature which had risen again as she watched the petite woman get dressed.

When the men came in through the mud room at the back of the house, they both exclaimed upon seeing Ann, but her brother had eyes only for Anne-Marie. Ann grinned wickedly at him and he had the good grace to cringe. They both knew his fiancée's temper.

According to the rule their mother had laid down a long time before and enforced like a drill sergeant, they went to shower and change before doing anything else.

Ann's father was the first to come back. He hugged her and chided her about not visiting more often. Then he made Anne-Marie feel welcome as if she was a part of the family.

That's the point where Ann began to have serious second thoughts about what they were thinking regarding her friend.

Her brother Serge was his usual obnoxious self, though not in a bad way. Only in that he was the Romeo of the family, hitting on every woman he came across even if they were obviously lesbian and unavailable. He only toned it down a bit in their case. It was his idea of humor.

Ann had thought his fiancée had cured him of this. Corine had been pursuing Serge since she was fifteen. The age difference never bothered her -- she was the same age as Ann. At first, he had found it cute and funny. Unfortunately for him, he made the mistake of telling her to come back when she wasn't jail bait anymore. After that, she always seemed to be around, but kept her distance, though Ann knew that she kept track of his many dalliances.

On the day of her eighteen birthday, she cornered him in the barn and seduced him then and there in the hayloft. She told Ann later that he had resisted until she stripped naked and stood in front of him. One must know that Corine had been the head cheerleader for the football team the last two years of high school and all through College, so she had a perfect body -- five-five, a hundred and ten pounds, high, perky C-cups, a succulent heart shaped ass, flaming red hair, green eyes and angelic face. The poor sucker didn't stand a chance.

The clincher was a few minutes later when he discovered she had saved herself for him all these years. As she lowered herself on him, she told him he was hers and that his gallivanting days were over. Ann didn't know what he thought of that at the moment... if he thought at all with this goddess de-flowering herself on his turgid manhood as she held his hands on her superb breasts, her smoldering emerald eyes scorching his brain.

One thing for sure, he never again touched another woman but her. Oh, he looked all right and he kept his flirting ways, but that's all he ever did. Maybe he was completely besotted with Corine. Or maybe it was that she had let be known around town that she would scratch the face of any woman who touched her boyfriend.

So, he was ribbing Ann for being all work and no play while flirting outrageously with Anne-Marie when Corine entered the house. Obviously, he didn't see her. She winked at Ann, walked behind him and slapped him upside the head. Hard.

"Hi there, lovey dovey." He said without turning.

The rest of the family were laughing to tears while Anne-Marie looked at them as if they had lost their minds.

"Anne-Marie, may I present to you my fiancée, Corine. The love of my life and the mother of my future children." Serge told Anne-Marie. Finally turning around, he pulled Corine to him and kissed her. "Angel, this is Anne-Marie, baby Ann's girlfriend."

The bastard knew they were only friends. Ann had told him often enough, but he couldn't resist the dig.

"She's just a friend, Cor." Ann explained to her. "She came with me to get my hog and offered to park it in her garage."

Corine looked at how close they were sitting, not missing Anne-Marie's hand on Ann's leg.

"Hi, Anne-Marie. I'm pleased to meet you. It's about time Ann settled down. She's been playing the field long enough. She grinned, winking at her childhood friend.

"Et tu Cor?" Ann groaned.

She endured the laughter and teasing with equanimity.

After a while of the traditional brotherly sport of picking on Annabelle, Corine and Serge insisted she drive with them to their new house to see how it was coming along.

"It's all right, dear." Her mother said when Ann tried to beg off. "I'll keep this beautiful doll company."

She had her doubts about leaving Anne-Marie alone with her parents, especially her mother. There were too many skeletons in her closet for her peace of mind. Still, she didn't want to appear churlish in front of her... friend.

Two hours later, Anne-Marie and her mother were still sitting at the kitchen table when Ann came back. They were side by side laughing uproariously. On the table, she spotted a bottle of blueberry liqueur and a small glass filled with the blue drink in front of each.

'Oh, no!' She thought. Her mother only brought the liqueur for special occasions.

Her father's still was tolerated by the local constabulary because he only produced one batch of alcohol a year, for family use only, and gave the chief of police a bottle. It was a long standing tradition and they preferred to let things stand instead of him running a clandestine still. It was safer for everyone.

"Hi, dear." Mom said in the just too cheerful tone that meant she was close to her limit. "How did you like your brother's new home?"

"It's coming along fine, mom. He says they should have it closed in and isolated in time for the bad weather."

"That's nice, dear. Don't just stand there glaring at me. I haven't gotten drunk in a long time and I won't embarrass you in front of your girlfriend."

"Did you forget last Christmas' incident, mom?"

"That's in the past. Your nice girlfriend had just as much to drink and she's not drunk. You tell her, sweetie."

"I'm definitely not drunk... any more than Angéline is." Anne-Marie's deliberate enunciation a clear sign of her state of inebriation. So was their mad giggling as they leaned on each other.

"I think you're both had enough for tonight." Ann told them. Reaching over, she grabbed the bottle and put it in the liquor cabinet. She meant to take away the full glasses too, but, when she turned around, they were empty and the two women were beaming at her innocently.

1...45678...18