The Empathetic Girlfriend Ch. 05

Story Info
Finally.
2.1k words
4.22
72.2k
40

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
93 Followers

Yuna awoke late in the night. Mike's large body was laying in the bed like a rock, her boyfriend was in the other room sleeping on the couch, and she could not remember being as horny as she was right then. Mike had been with them for a week. She just had an erotic dream. In the dream she was making dinner and Mike came up behind her and kissed her on the neck and slowly licked up into her ear. He put his hands on her breasts and stomach like he owned her. Her lust could not resist him but she tried with her words.

"No we can't Mike, Greg is in the other room." Mike did not say a word as his hands his hands were on her neck and turned her to face him. He slowly applied pressure and she could feel the breath escaping her. She loved how he was so much more powerful than her and accepted whatever fate Mike gave her, life or death. Mike took his hands off of her neck and ripped the front of her blouse open and ripped her bra from her slim body. She felt embarrassed as Mike inspected her body and felt the weight of her breasts under his hands.

"Mike, please, Greg is..." she pleaded but was faced with Mike's anger.

Mike took her by the hair and pulled her into the other room where Greg was watching television. "Yuna, what the fuck is going on?" He asked with no response.

Mike put Yuna over her his knee and his hands went down under her skirt and ripped her panties like they were a piece of tissue papper. He flipped her skirt up and slammed his palm against her buttocks. A loud smack filled the apartment and was quickly followed by another and another. Yuna screamed and cried under the spankings. Mike's arm that was pinning her down and she could not squirm free.

She screamed for Greg to help her and looked at him. He was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands crying as well. Why was he crying, he wasn't getting the spanking. That is when Yuna realized why she was getting a spanking from Mike. He was her real man and she crossed him.

She stopped squirming under Mike's arm. She stopped screaming and kept her crying to herself. Mike kept the hard spanking but did not have to hold her down anymore. He put his hand on her face and Yuna held his hand. After each smack he would rub her bottom and her vulva. He was pleased that she had submitted to him and she had become wet.

After the last spank he put Yuna on her feet and said, "Now what do you say?"

"I'm sorry, I understand that I talked back to you."

"You need to also thank me."

"Yes, Daddy, thank you for helping me realize my mistake. I realized that you are my man and you can give me the life or death."

"And what would you like baby, life or death?"

"Life," she replied crawling on Mikes lap. She reaches for his dick and puts it at the entrance of her pussy. "Please put life in me."

She pressed down on him and winced as it tore through her hymen and she opened her eyes awaking from dream.

Yuna felt her wet pussy and could not help masturbating.

She turned to Mike and went under the covers. His big cock was limp so she licked the sides and took him in her mouth. She found his smell so good and could not understand why she was addicted to his cock. She got on top of him and rubbed her vulva up and down his erect penis. She reached and tried to get him inside of her but he was so big. She strained to get the bulbous head into her virgin pussy. The tip of his dick barely went in and it was so painful she pulled back and went back to rubbing his dick against her clit. She sucked on his nipples and bit down on him. Mike wrapped his arms around her and rolled on top of her. He would have to rape her to get that giant thing inside her.

"Trying to wake me up that way? I have been awake since you were sucking on my dick. Are you trying to get a heard start on your duties today?"

"Yes, daddy. I want your cum."

"Were do you want it?"

She turned away not answering.

"Here?" He asked steadying his body with one hand on her neck and the other rubbing his cock up and down the folds of her pussy. "I felt you try to put me inside of you. Do you love me that much?

"We can't Greg is...." she said stopping remembering her dream. She put her hands on the writs of the hand wrapped around her neck. Both of her small hands barely reached around his wrist.

"Don't touch me," Yuna lied trying to pry his hand from her neck. Mike only smiled and increased the pressure on her throat. Yuna could not breath and she scratched at Mike's face.

"Did you forget our agreement? Well I think it is time for it to change. You are too hot a bitch for just blow jobs. Aren't you so worried about you pussy boyfriend?"

Mike let go of her and she gasped for air. If you don't care if you boyfriend goes to jail then you won't care that he sees you like this. He took her by the hair and dragged her into the other room.

Greg had just opened his eyes when he saw Mike toss Yuna onto the couch he was laying. He was speechless as both Yuna and Mike were nude. Greg tried to get up but Mike quickly walked over and punched him in the stomach.

"Don't you move bitch," Mike said. He took Yuna by the hair and guided her to his mouth.

"You see Greg, your girlfriend has been giving me special favors such as this so that I keep my mouth shut about you running me over with you truck. She has been making me cum at least 10 times a day since I came here. In fact this pretty little bitch sucked me off while I was unconscious in your bed the first night. Between you and me I don't think you are giving this bitch what she needs."

"Hey!" Mike said pulling Yuna from actively sucking his dick and slapping her hard across the face. "You know I don't like to feel your teeth." Yuna had no time to recover from the slap as Mike.

"Greg, please do something." She begged as Mike took her by the hair again and forced her to suck him. Mike was sitting on the couch as Greg laid curled on the floor. Yuna looked at him and Greg looked away from her. This is just like the dream she though. Is this something she wants or abhors? She loves Greg but right now he is an embarrassment. She felt the stir in her stomach and her dream. "Greg does not have this power over me," she thought.

She stopped resisting and Mike took his hands from her hair. She looked up at him as she pleasured him. "Yes," she thought, "this is her man." She stopped sucking him and laid over his lap. "I'm sorry Daddy, please punish me as you see fit."

"Damn you are a real hot bitch," Mike said as he put his hand on the folds of her pussy.

She reached and massaged his dick. "Please spank me, I deserve it."

He pulled her hair back and gave her a big spank on ass. She never felt such sting and it hardly compared what she though she felt in her dream. She cried out but Mike hit her again even harder. She quieted down as she remember that this was for her own good and Mike started to rub her pussy between the spankings. Soon Yuna was meeting his spankings with thrusts of her hips. She yearned for those swats as after came his soft caress.

Mike stopped and Yuna rolled off his lap. Her ass was burning with pain but she found the energy to crawl into Mike's lap. She felt his dick poke at the entrance of her virginity. "Thank you Daddy," she said as she pushed her sex down on his.

"You never answered my question earlier. Where do you want my cum?" He asked as he whipped her tears from her face.

"In my womb."

Mike took her by the hips and plowed into her tearing through her virginity.

Yuna arched her back as she felt his dick push into her. To her it was in slow motion. First there was the pleasure of his cock head rubbing against her lips and the pleasure of him sliding to her vagina. Then pain surrounded her as he tore through the thin membrane of her chastity. The continued as he pushed deep inside her and her virgin pussy conformed to MIke's shape. She looked down and saw that only half of his dick was inside of her but yet she felt so full.

Mike moved her to the couch and spread her legs over her head. He inched his further into her and she tried to push back.

"I changed my mind Mike, it hurts too much."

"Don't worry baby," he said pushing in more, "you will get use to the pain."

"Please Mike, lets just forget this."

He slapped her across the face three times and put his hands over her neck, squeezing. "Don't you get it, you are my bitch now and I will rape you until you grow a little brat in your belly."

He kept squeezing the breath from her when Yuna suddenly had an orgasm. It was the strongest orgasm she has ever had. This man had overpowered her, taken her, raped her, and made her his own. Soon he will sow his seed into her and she will bear his children. The ultimate sign of his domination over her. As the orgasm swept her body she wrapped her arms and legs around Mike to urge him in further and her pussy accommodated his dick until it was kissing her womb.

She nearly passed out from the lack of oxygen as Mike forgot he was squeezing down on her neck. The pressure of her pussy squeezing on his dick was a distraction. He let go of her and they were kissing passionately as he found a rhythm and fuck his new bitch. Mike was positive for now on he would be shooting his sperm into her womb and not wasting it in her mouth anymore.

He spun around and fucked her like a dog. He pushed her face down in the couch and she arched her back inviting him. His dick went into her even further and she winced from the pain as she slammed in and she groaned from pleasure as he pulled out. She came again and again as she spanked her ass. She saw Greg crawling to the other room out of the corner of her eye. She had forgotten all about him.

Mike could not last long with this tight cunt. He turned her around and picked her up. His dick still inside of her as he carried her into the bedroom. Greg groaned when he realized they came in but the couple paid him no mind. "You deserve to be impregnated on the bed. Your calender marks your ovulation day in two days, right?"

"Y-yes..."

"Good girl, do you want my seed?"

"Yes, please make me pregnant."

Mike's pace quickened and slamming hard into her womb. Yuna felt her insides pour with the heat of his thick cum. It was too much for her and she came again allowing her cervix to adjust to a perfect position to collect as much of Mike's sperm as possible. Yuna never knew giving her life to someone could give so much pleasure.

Mike grunted collapsed on her and kissed Yuna deeply for many minutes.

His limp cock was still buried inside of her and he slowly pulled out. A pink liquid, a Yuna's former virginity and Mike's thick cum leaked out.

"Such a sexy sight," he said pushing pulling her head to his cock. "Clean it up bitch. You are going to get raped again in a few minutes."

"Yes Daddy."

StudStory
StudStory
93 Followers