The Empathy Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

An older guy was sitting in a chair, a cane in one hand and his dick in the other. He had to be seventy! He was pumping away on his little dick like he was trying to start a fire with it. He never even saw us there, he was so intent on watching granny get her pussy filled.

When my head made it back out into the hallway I smiled at Nancy.

"Good for them," I told her. "I hope we're still trying at that age."

She smiled and laughed a little and managed to nod her head up and down. We were both still smiling when we got to the other open door.

Nancy got the first look, and I heard her gasp a little. I looked in and saw three woman, all laying face down on the edge of the bed, their legs splayed out across the floor. Two were on one side, and one was on the other. I swear two of them looked like mother/daughter.

Those two were across the bed from each other, and they kept smiling at each other. They both had the same black hair, and the same pretty hot bodies. One looked older than the other, but they HAD to be here together.

Behind the three gals was three guys, all of them doing the girls up the ass. They were all maybe twenty five to thirty years old. As we watched one of them said "time!", and all three pulled their cocks out and moved to the next girl clockwise around the bed. Then they worked their dicks into the back door of the new gal, and pumped away again.

Hell, what a game of musical chairs, only with assholes, not chairs! Sorry, that's just what came to my mind when I saw it happen.

I looked over at Nancy, and she was watching the three couples intently. I noticed her right hand was down on her belly, just above her mound, slowly tracing circles around and around. I'd guess she was getting so turned on watching that her fingers really wanted to be in her cunt right about then.

She slowly turned and looked me in the eyes, and I could see the want and the need in them.

"You want to try it now?" I asked her softly.

She just nodded her head up and down quickly.

I just shrugged my shoulders. What my Nancy wanted and needed, I wanted for her.

We went into the room. The mother, if that's what she was, patted the bed beside her.

"Put it right her, hun," she told Nancy. "Glad you could join us!"

Nancy didn't say anything, just laid face down on the bed and spread her legs.

"Lube by the headboard," the guy across from us told me. I reached for, and opened up the tube. I got some on my finger, and coated Nancy's pretty little ass hole up real well. Then I got into position behind her.

"First time?" the daughter asked Nancy.

Nancy nodded her head yes.

"Was for me too," the girl said. "Relax and it won't hurt much. Then you'll love it!"

Nancy didn't look all that convinced. But she still wanted to try it.

"Just go slow, babe. Okay?"

"You know I will," I told her. "I'm not going to do anything to hurt you."

I didn't know if that was strictly true, but what did I know? I'd never taken it up the ass, so I had no idea what it would be like. But I sure wasn't going to tell any of that to Nancy right then. And she was the one wanting this. I liked the other hole just fine!

I held my cock in place at her puckered little opening, and pushed just a little. She let out a little gasp, but it was a good gasp. She really did have a sensitive butt hole.

I pushed a little more, and I could see her stiffening up, preparing herself. I'd lubed her up pretty good, and then I'd put some on my palm and rubbed it up and down my cock. So lube wasn't going to be a problem.

All of a sudden I felt the head of my cock pop inside her. Not very far, but at least it was a start. She was tensed up like crazy.

"Just relax, sister," the mom beside her said. "Let it in. Don't fight it."

Nancy gave her a little strained grin, and I could feel her trying to let herself relax.

I pushed into her a little more. This wasn't going to be as easy as I thought it was. She was still fighting it.

"Babe?"

I leaned forward and down so I could hear her better.

"Yeah?"

"We're fighting each other. You're pushing when I need you not too, and not when I do. Turn it on. Please? It'll let us feel each other and what we need to do."

We were all but whispering to each other.

"The box?"

She nodded her head yes.

Her little purse was right there at her elbow. I opened it up and reached inside, and flipped the switch on.

I could see the dim glow of it's lights shining out of the purse, but I'm sure no one else could.

I heard a loud gasp, and it took a second before I realized it came from me. I could still feel my cock inside Nancy's ass, getting squeezed tight. But I could also feel the fullness and the warmth of it, as it felt like to Nancy. My knees shook just a little, and my cock wiggled just enough that she/we could feel it move in her.

Oh my god! It felt warm and wonderful and yet too tight of a fit, all at once. Nancy had her head down, her face pressed into the bed. I could hear her rapid breathing from where I stood behind her.

Before, it was like we were playing the same song, but I was playing each note a second or two behind her. Now we were in tune with each other, and playing in perfect harmony. I can't imagine any other way two people could ever feel so close.

I just knew when she wanted me to push, and when she needed time to get used to it. When we needed to pull back. I just KNEW it. It only took a few minutes until my/our cock was sliding in and out of her/my ass. The pressure inside of us was a fantastic feeling! We were hitting our g-spot with every stroke, in and out and back in again.

She/we came only a few minutes later. It was one of our best ever! Wave after wave rolled over us, leaving us both shaking. I leaned down over her back and kissed her between the shoulder blades, then all around.

"Oh fuck," I heard her whisper. "What the hell have we been missing?"

I just smiled at her back.

It was only then that I noticed the others had stopped fucking, and were looking at us. One of the guys, the one doing the daughter, had a look of amazement on his face. He slowly began thrusting in and out of her ass again, and the look only grew stronger. One by one the others did the same, and soon all six of them were where Nancy and I had been a few minutes before.

You should have seen the looks on their faces! One of happiness and contentment, joy and fulfilment, of the ecstasy, that only the box could give anyone.

I even felt some pity for them. They had no idea what had just happened. They hadn't a clue something like the box could even exist. It wasn't all that long ago that we didn't either. But they were sure feeling it's effects. Yeah, and I'm sure they were feeling some confusion, too. They'd never know what had done it too them, because Nancy and I weren't about to tell them anything about the box. Not a fucking peep.

I/our cock was still up her/my ass, and I wiggled it in and out a little bit. She laughed, and tossed her head back. Then she turned her head around and looked me right in the eye, and smiled the most contented smile I could ever imagine her face ever holding.

"Thanks, Babe," she told me.

"Don't thank me! You know who to thank for that!"

She nodded her head. Yeah, she did. The inventor of the box.

I pulled out, and just stood there contented as hell, but still with a hard cock. I'd shared her orgasm in full, and felt the calmness that came afterwards. But my/her cock still hadn't shot it's load.

"Time!" one of the other guys called out, the one doing the daughter.

They all pulled out, looking like they really, really didn't want to. I gave it a seconds thought, and it came to me. They didn't know what they'd been feeling! They only knew that they were feeling something they'd never felt before, and were wondering if they'd only feel it again with the person they were with right then.

Well, they were in for a surprise. The box was still on.

They started the clockwise movement around the bed, but the guy doing the mom hesitated, unsure if we were playing this game or not.

"Go ahead babe. We need to get that taken care of," she told me, looking at my rock hard cock.

I moved to the other side of the bed and got into position behind the daughter. I got to watch a stranger push his dick into my wifes ass, and saw her smile.

Then I got back to the task at hand. I shoved my cock into the daughters asshole in one move, giving her the whole thing. I heard her moan, and then laugh.

"Damn, that feels so good!" she told me.

"Doesn't it though," her mom said, wiggling her ass on the dick that was up her ass.

I pumped that gal like there was no tomorrow. She pushed her ass up into me, helping all the way. Nancy was getting the same treatment and looking like she was loving it. Our eyes met every few seconds, and we both were getting off on each others pleasure.

The box wasn't doing exactly what I had expected it would. I could feel whoever I was in, and I could tell she was feeling me from my point of view, but I still felt Nancy even stronger. The bond we had was overpowering the connection between me and the person I shoved my dick into.

I came in that gals ass. I pumped her full of my come, and kept right on pumping. Nancy let out a little gasp when I came, and then I saw her coming too. It was pretty cool being able to look into her eyes across the bed, as we shared our orgasms with each other, while fucking other people.

THIS I could get used too!

Eventually everyone had come at least once, and some more than that. After sharing smiles with the others, Nancy and I left those six people and wondered out into the hall, our legs shaking and barely holding us up. I noticed as we all but stumbled down the hallway that Nancy had her purse, with it's priceless cargo inside, tucked up under her arm. And I could see the dim glow of pink and blue light escaping from it.

"What now?" I asked my love.

"Well, I'd say after that we either go down to the safe room and rest up, or go see if the box is effecting anyone else."

Crap! Something just occurred to me. We didn't know the range of the box, and we were walking all around the house with it turned on. What the hell were those people feeling? A passing effect, unknown to them, that came and went as we walked in and out of range. Talk about confusing!

"Turn the box off for now," I told Nancy, and then explained why. She agreed and reached into her purse and flipped the switch.

Almost instantly moans of disappointment arose from all around us. People didn't know what was happening to them, but they sounded like they sure missed it when it went away!

"Before we go downstairs, lets go back to the orgy room and turn it back on. I want to see what happens," Nancy told me in a whisper. There were people all around us here in the hallway, and she didn't want them to know what was going on.

I just shrugged my shoulders. I could use a little cleaning up here pretty soon. Too much of my come and their pussy juices were sticking to the hair on my balls. But it wouldn't take long to do what she was asking. So off we went back to the orgy room.

Again, I had to laugh a little inside as we walked around that house. We were a loving husband and wife, who kept their private life to themselves and had never even considered doing anything like this until just the last couple of weeks. And yet here we were, walking all around this big house with my dick swinging in the breeze and Nancy's very sexy body on full display. She had her shoulders back and her head help high, putting those gorgeous boobs of hers visible for all to see.

God, I loved this woman!

We found a spot just inside the door of the orgy room, and just watched for a couple of minutes. It was a mass of grunting sweating bodies, moving slowly around as people crawled or rolled or just got up and moved to another open spot.

Nothing in there was anything but fucking. Forget 'making love' or being tender. This was raw animal lust and fucking.

Nancy looked at me and smiled, and I smiled back. Then she reached into her purse and flipped the switch on. The effect was almost instantly seen.

The whole mass of people stopped for a second, and it got quiet. A wave of smiles spread from one end of the room to the other, getting passed by both those fucking and those just being fucked. It was really a sight to see.

"There it is again!" a voice came from somewhere in the room. It had a good dose of awe in it's tone.

Slowly people started to move again, but it was slower, gentler. More tender. They were all feeling what we had felt when we first turned it on.

But there was one big difference.

We'd been together for a lot longer, and knew each other a lot better then these people did. And we'd been the only ones in range of the box's effects. That wasn't true at all here.

They were feeling what their partner was feeling, sure. But they were also feeling strongly what all the others around them were feeling. I figured that out when I saw a middle aged gal over in the corner by herself. She looked like she'd been taking a break.

Now she was up on her knees, bucking her hips like she was riding someones cock cowboy style. And I watched as she came, hard, several times from it. She didn't actually need a cock in her, she was getting the feelings as if she did.

I was feeling the same things, and I knew Nancy was too. I felt that ladies orgasms from across the room. I felt that cock up in me, stroking into her/my cunt. And so did Nancy.

Nancy came right then and there, standing by the door of that room. She shook like a leaf, and I grabbed her to keep her from falling. I felt her come, added on top of all the others, and I shot a full load out into the air, all across the backs of a couple right in front of me.

Then her/my cunt wanted to come again, and we shared another orgasm. We were sharing everyone in the rooms orgasms! Wave after wave after wave rolled over us. I had no more come in me, but my cock spasmed as if it did. It was starting to hurt, my dick staying hard when it should have gone back down.

Nancy was feeling the same things, of course. Some woman out there in that mass of bodies came so hard her orgasm overpowered all the others for a few seconds, and we all came with her. Her/my cunt couldn't take anymore, and it just came and came and came.

It dawned on me that not only were Nancy and I the ones most used to the what the box did, we were the closest to it at the moment. So when we came, a wave of moans traveled across the room, bodies spasming as the wave overtook them. It blended into what those people were doing at that moment, and the wave would return to us, hitting us and increasing our own pleasure, so we started to come again.

Back and forth across the room, everyone there shared everyone else orgasms. It went back and forth, until almost everyone was having one long orgasm that would never quit.

I saw one guy pass out, then another. Girls started to do the same right after that. I felt a huge dick get shoved up someones/my ass, and I went to my knees, unable to stand any more.

My legs were shaking so bad it looked like I was having a seizure. I looked up at Nancy as that huge dick pumped come into someones/our ass. I couldn't even talk by then. Nancy shook again, and groaned.

I managed a look around the room and people were passed out all around us. Others were still having orgasms, which made others pass out.

Some would regain consciousness, share the wave of the next round of orgasms and come, hard. Then they'd pass out again.

It was not going good. Not good at all. Understatement of the year, huh?

Nancy fell to her knees, then rolled away from me. She was on overload big time. So were we all!

"The box!" I tried to tell her, but she couldn't hear me over all the moans of those who were still coming.

I managed to flip around, brushing off someones mouth that tried to clamp down on my cock, and reached for Nancy's purse. I just managed to get my hand into it and flip the switch before I passed out, like so many others. I kept my senses, but it had been close.

Instantly the moans stopped. Those that still had their senses started to check those who didn't. No one knew what had happened, but they knew the party was over. I couldn't see anyone who wanted more sex. Not one.

I shook Nancy, and she woke up in my arms. We helped each other up and onto our feet, and staggered the few feet to the door. Down the hallway we walked, towards the stairs. Every door we passed had people in it, with a strange mixture of awe, satisfaction, pain and confusion on their faces.

Thank god, I couldn't see anyone that was really hurt physically.

As we walked we saw others in the same shape we were in, walking like zombies, trying to find their partners and then the door.

We made our way to the front door, got our car keys from the guy who was standing there, his cock out and dripping with his come, and we went to find our car.

For most of the hour drive home we were almost silent. We kept glancing at each other, and alternately smiling or scowling.

I must have been just a bit dazed, because we got pulled over about halfway home. Guess I'd been driving a little fast. The cop about shit when she saw we were both stark naked. Guess we'd staggered out of that house without even thinking about clothes.

She, the cop, let us off with a wink and a nod. She told us to drive slower, and go straight home. From the look on her face we figured she must have been into exhibitionism herself, and thought that's what we'd been doing. I really didn't care what she thought right then.

We pulled into our driveway, and I shut the car off. We just sat there for a couple of minutes.

"Well, now we know what it meant by may cause confusion," Nancy told me with a laugh.

I laughed right back at her.

"Boy, I guess," I said, deadpanning it.

"But we still don't really know what it's range is," I added a few seconds later.

"True," Nancy said. "More then ten feet, that's for sure."

"Oh yeah. A lot more. That room was twenty five by twenty, and it got to people all the way down the hallway."

Nancy laughed and slapped my arm.

"You see that guy standing outside? It looked like he'd been beating himself off so hard his dick was bright red!"

I really hadn't been paying all that much attention to his dick, but, yeah, I'd noticed.

"So you figure he was feeling it all the way outside?" I asked her.

"Maybe. Looked that way to me."

I let it go. What difference does it make now?

It was the middle of the night, but we'd sat there so long people were peeking around their curtains at us, just sitting there in the car. Some of the nosy ones wouldn't stop watching us as long as we were out here, even if it took all night.

"Well, you ready to run the gauntlet?" I asked Nancy.

"Might as well. The longer we wait the more of an audience we'll have."

Just our luck there was a street light on our side of the street, right by our driveway. Well, I didn't want to sit here all night, so we just had to do it.

We opened our car doors and got out. Then we strolled, not quickly at all, up the sidewalk and to the front door. Nancy had that little purse of hers, with it's precious cargo, in her hand and held it at her side. Neither of us even tried to hide any of our body parts from the nosy people watching us every step of the way.

God, did she have gorgeous tits! Did I ever mention that?

I unlocked the door, and stepped aside to let Nancy enter first. Then I couldn't help myself. I stepped back outside, balls and cock seemingly framed in the streetlight, and waved goodbye to our audience. Then I went in and closed the door.

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers
12