The Empathy Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers

After what I'd say was about ten minutes, our breathing back to normal, we both rolled onto our backs, and I looked at the clock. Holy hell! It had been three hours and ten minutes from the time I'd first turned the box on to now.

Thinking about the box, I reached over and turned it off. Don't think we'd be needing it for a little while. Might as well save the batteries.

"Oh!" Nancy said.

"My!" I told her.

"GOD!" we both exclaimed at the same time.

"They don't make words to describe that, do they?" Nancy asked me with a wide grin on her face.

"No, they don't," I told her. "Not even close."

I could think of an lot of words to try on for size. Fantastic, for one. But none of them even came close.

"They should have one for that," Nancy said, grinning.

"They definitively should!" I said, giggling like a school girl.

Nancy got up and went to the bathroom. When she came out she went downstairs instead of coming back to bed. So I followed her.

I found her in the den, sitting at the computer. I walked up behind her and kissed her on the top of her head. I could see she was doing a web search.

"Whatcha doing?" I asked her.

"Looking it up, of course."

I nodded my head, something she couldn't see of course, what with me standing behind her.

"Here it is!"

I looked at the screen, and she was on a web page of one of those online encyclopedias that let anyone upload an article or do some editing of one.

"The Empathy Machine was invented by a Thurmand Haggerty in the nineteen sixties. It is purported to be a device to allow people to feel what their partner feels while engaged in the act of sex. The number that Haggerty hand built is unknown, but it's believed to be around thirty. Only three are known to survive, and none of them work. All attempts to fix them has proved unsuccessful. Several major research organizations have expressed an interest in the device, and a working model is being sought, if one even exists. A reward for a working one is currently offered by one such organization, and is said to be for $125,000 dollars."

"Mr. Haggerty is said to have been a self taught inventor, who had interests in science, electronics, and human sexual habits. He died on July 20th, 1969 while watching Apollo 11 land on the moon. He was eighty one years old at the time of his death."

"Want to sell it?" I asked Nancy.

"Hell no!" she exclaimed. "Not for any amount of money!"

I had to agree with her. I wasn't about to give up on that little box. I had a feeling that our sex life had just taken a huge leap up.

"If there are any more out there, I'd be willing to bet the people who have them are keeping it secret. I can't see any of them selling out," I told her, massaging her neck.

"I bet you're right. They'll never find a working one. People who have them won't let them go."

"I know we're not!"

It was about then that Nancy realized she was stark naked. And the curtains in the den were open and the lights on. So anyone out there could see us plain as day. Tell you the truth, I was so completely satisfied and mellow, I didn't really care. I guess Nancy did, though. She got up, covered her chest with her arms and headed back to the bedroom upstairs.

We got back in bed, and I scooted up behind her when I saw her lay on her side, spooning her. I tossed my arm over her and cupped her breast.

We were falling asleep a little while later, when Nancy whispered to me.

"You did all the work tonight. My god, what you did down there! Maybe tomorrow I could return the favor? I want to find all of your spots like you found mine."

"Sure, babe. Sounds great," I told her. I was half asleep by then.

Then I had another thought.

"Babe?"

"Yeah?"

"What was that tingle about when I bumped your asshole?"

I could feel her giggling under my hand. It made her boobs giggle in a very pleasing way.

"Aways been curious about there. But never tried it," she told me.

"Ah," was all I said.

This could get VERY interesting...

DJ55
DJ55
251 Followers
12