The Emperor's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what good would it do, besides angering their all-powerful master? Eshana goes limp, trying to relax her sore pussy and lose all sense of self. Xeka's rippling jaw focuses on Eshana's hooded love-bundle, pummeling it and sucking it by turns until Eshana's sex drips with sweetly-scented fluid.

"Is she close to coming, my blonde cunt-licker?" Kurgesh growls, hovering behind his golden-haired fuck-toy and cupping her breasts while his mouth gently sucks on Xeka's ear lobe.

"Y-yes Master," Xeka replies, her words muffled as Kurgesh pushes her face harder into the young brunette's pussy. Eshana's moans are soon pried from her unwilling throat, and the Emperor's amused laughter booms through the dungeon as he watches his helpless slaves give and receive sensations they never dreamed of. He positions his rejuvenated cock near Xeka's inviting pussy lips, widening her opening with both hands and plunging into her damp heat like a sword into its perfect sheath.

"UHhhH!" Xeka moans, her words stolen by the squelchy, wet sounds of Eshana's pussy in the throes of orgasm. 'I'm sorry,' Eshana yearns to say, to beg Xeka's forgiveness. She feels no better than an animal, like a mindless slut...and yet her body sings as the inner-sensations burst outward, gushing sweet-scented feminine juices into her fellow slave's face.

"Yes, Slave Eshana is coming in your slut-mouth, isn't she? That makes my dick HARD, you horny blonde pussy. I'm going to keep you two here and fuck you all night long."

Eshana surrenders to her fate, her humiliation drowned in hedonistic triumph as the last spurts of her orgasm dance on Xeka's tongue.

END

***

I hope you enjoyed the story. Please email if you have any feedback or suggestions for where to take the story next.

12