The Employee’s Mother and Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent over her chest and took her one nipple in my mouth while kneading the other in my hand. I suckedg hard on her upturned nipples, which by then had grown to giant proportions and soon became very hot. I alternated between each breast, milking it in my hand as my teeth bit the nipple lightly.

"Sir! You're the second man in my life but I'm happy and lucky to be with you."

"And your mother-in-law?"

"She might be unfaithful to father sometimes. She had a few affairs before she met you, but, sir, she's deserving. As I have seen, her husband is not good in bed and she doesn't get satisfied by her husband."

"Have you seen them in bed?"

"Yes."

"And how is Sikandar?"

"Good but not like you."

Her cunt was tight and she knew like her mother-in-law how to please a man. The fact that her mother-in-law was waiting outside for me heightened my pleasure. I moved my cock in and out with a more brute force – like an iron piston. Neloofar was shrieking then and looked like her orgasm was building.

I put one finger in my mouth and lubricated it with my saliva and slowly inserted it in her ass hole. She made moans of surprise as if she was shocked but liked it!

"Ah, yes, do it, fuck both my holes, sir. These are for you!" She was moaning, "Fuck my ass hole with your finger, please, sir, fuck me now," she said, panting hard.

"Do you like it, Neloofar?"

"Yes, sir, yes, yes," was all she could say as she climaxed. She was throwing her head around in joy.

My cock kept thrusting. I slid my hands under her waist, pulled her up to me. She was fully cooperating with me and kept thrusting her body back to meet my cock..

We both were covered in sweat. I had no realization of how long I had screwed Neloofar.

"Stop it, please, sir! Stop now. I can't give you more," she begged.

"But I am not yet done, darling."

"Please come, sir, please, sir."

I increased my pace realizing, that she couldn't bear it anymore, and soon I knew I couldn't take it any longer. I spurted my sperm deep in her pussy. She lay back on the bed dazed, pulling her legs right up to her chest with her eyes shut.

Neloofar opened her eyes and smiled at me, "Sir, that was incredible and I'll remember it all my life."

"Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes! You have brought me more orgasms than I have ever experienced before."

Together we lay with still tangled limbs in my bed.

After a few minutes I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back, I lay with Neloofar, taking her my arms. Neloofar sighed and she rubbed her cheek against my chest. She smiled and her hand moved to my thighs and rested on my cock.

"We can do it again. We've got time for another round."

In no time, my cock was again hard and when Neloofar felt it hard she said, "It is hard and ready again."

"Yes, it just needs to lose another load."

"I am ready, sir!"

"Why don't you get on top of me and ride my cock for awhile."

"Ok, as you say." She got on top of me and I held my cock up. I felt my cock head at her slit. I asked her to sit slowly on my cock and she eased down until she had it all inside of her.

"Oh, sir! Your cock feels good in me." She rode on my cock, slowly up and down. She was an expert, as she knew that she could get me close by squeezing her pussy around my cock.

"I like the feel of your cock in me. With me on top, I can set the pace and it is a good pace."

Every time she came down, she made sure she came all the way. She rode me up and down. My whole body felt like a giant penis. We had been at it for about ten minutes.

"Let me do you doggy style," I suggested.

She got off of me without a word and knelt down, putting her face on the pillow as I got behind her.

With one thrust I shoved my cock all the way into her wet pussy. My cock felt good in her pussy. I reached around her and with one hand grabbed her swinging breast and massaged it as I continued to fuck her. I was fucking her like a wild stallion, up and down I shoved my cock in her and she squeezed her pussy around my cock. I felt that I was going to fill her pussy soon. And she had another orgasm as I kept pounding her pussy. I spurted my sperm in her pussy and she shouted as she came again. I collapsed on her and after a few minutes I climbed down and lay beside her. She wiped me with a towel.

Neloofar swung around to her side of the bed and bent to gather her discarded garments.

When Neloofar finished dressing, she looked at me with a smile. " Sir, are you getting dressed or will you lay here?"

"No, darling. Go and send your mother-in-law here."

She smiled and walked out. After a few minutes Rani came into the room.

When Rani came in and was undressing, I was standing drinking water. She asked me, "How was Neloofar?"

"She's wonderful but you're gorgeous," I said and stepped behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Stop hugging me and fuck me. I've heard everything you have done and I couldn't bear it anymore." Quickly I fucked her.

"We better go now. We spent too much time."

I opened the bedroom safe and pulled out the jewelry box, selected a light necklace and gave it to Neloofar as a first gift. After that Rani brought Neloofar with her but not regularly, her daughter Bindia accompanied Often Rani, who was only 18 years old at the time.

12