The Empress' Body Double

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers

"It is possible but not a good idea. There are a few gangs involved in the racket, if someone gets a high profile woman into a doll you can bet they'll eventually figure out who she is. There have been a couple of times in the past where a pimp has been caught making claims about a doll that aren't true and it hasn't ended well for them."

"Historically, has the Baron's sister been the most expensive doll?" The Empress asked, aware that she was straying from information useful to her plan but curious nonetheless.

"Not wishing to get anyone in trouble Majesty, but for a couple of weeks one pimp supposedly had a member of the royal serventry as a doll, they publicised it as 'for 500 gold pieces, you can have sex with someone stood in the Empress' presence." The Empress desperately tried to think through which of her servants that could have been, before getting back to the matter at hand.

"Thank you for your time and candor, it is truly appreciated, as is your discretion in my studies to improve my combat invulnerability. These appreciations will of course be reflected in your pay packet, I dare say the next time a resident of this castle becomes available you will certainly be in a position to avail yourself of them." At that line the Empress couldn't help but let a cheeky smile cross her face, although Ganrick thought she was just making a blue joke and politely chuckled. "Tomorrow evening, when you come to pick this doll up, I wish for you to procure for me one of the dolls that cost 3 gold pieces." The Empress wanted to study the possibility of pretending to be a peasant sex object, but still had the ego to think her perfect body wouldn't pass for anything but a 3 gold piece doll.

"As you wish your majesty." Ganrick stated, bowing as he left.

Yvette approached the queen's chambers, clutching the portal spell gem like it was the only thing in the world that mattered. She was starting to get concerned about the Empress' sudden fascination with the works of the Grand Templars. The Empress never before showed an interest in anything to do with those imbeciles except pressing that guff about chastity to make local warlords think twice about attacking her. It seemed strange in a world of actual magic that people took advice on the supernatural, not from mages and sorcerers, but from big guys with large axes who yelled campfire stories as gospel. Yvette was just hoping that the success of her spells would compel her Empress to skip the chapters that encouraged witch burning.

Yvette arrived at the Empress' chambers and used the crystal to remove the spell.

"Yvette, this strategy is working brilliantly, thank you for your assistance in it. I will require use of this spell again in a week's time if that is alright by you, I plan to travel to the abandoned Templars guild in Soul Peaks to read some forgotten writings." Yvette shuffled her feet at the prospect but had more sense than to question the Empress' religion, no point in trying to safeguard your long term self interest when in the short term you have been beheaded for insolence. She had no idea that she could have walked up to Henrietta and slap her in the face and the Empress would not have punished her, she was too important to her plans.

...

A week had passed and Empress Henrietta stood on the precipice of her great and terrible plan. Yvette was soon to arrive to weave her spell, then Ganrick would come to pick up a doll that supposedly belonged to 'Anna the knocker upper.' Ganrick had assured the Empress that as the town's alarm clock, many wanted to fuck her as revenge for her making them to go to work, the response was not logical but anger and sex rarely are. The Empress had spent a previous night with her mannequin and discovered the most wonderful thing, that it came apart. This meant that she could have Yvette do the spell on a much more becoming mannequin before swapping key parts over. Which was good as Anna's mannequin had her name inscribed on her torso, as well as many other rude things patrons had decided to carve into her doll.

Yvette entered and bowed to the Empress, it was early afternoon and she was due to ride out shortly. Yvette was shocked as the Empress handed her a note.

'Good morning Yvette, in accordance with the teachings of Templar Maximus, I will be taking a vow of silence and a fast during my trip to the abandoned Templars guild. To assist with this could you please set up an additional portal on my mouth so it can also be left behind.'

Yvette was concerned, the town had caught wind of the Empress' recent religious zeal and was matching it accordingly, now the Empress was taking vows of silence and going on pilgrimages (only a few hours away from town but still far enough to last a day with riding time there and back). She wanted to complain but as the royal retinue would be departing soon, she decided waiting for the Empress' return would also give her time to find the most delicate wording. She performed the spell and soon the queen's mouth, breasts, pussy and anus were on the wooden mannequin. She then wordlessly left.

The Empress immediately got to work disassembling the mannequin, swapping the parts around so her parts were mounted on Anna's doll. As a quick diversion, she took a moment to sandwich her mouth between her buttcheeks, revelling at the strange sensation of her disembodied mouth being forced into her sex, this also helped drown out any lingering voice of reason urging her not to go through with the plan.

Eventually Ganrick arrived to retrieve the doll. The Empress has placed a riding scarf over her mouth to hide her wooden jawline, and again communicated with Ganrick entirely through letters, imploring him to have Anna waiting upon her return the following day.

Henrietta practically clawed through her legs trying not to scream with joy and fear as Ganrick took the doll beyond her reach. She had already packed all she would need in the saddlebags of her horse so was able to begin riding with her itinerary before she felt what she assumed was Ganrick's penis pressing itself against her lips. She obligingly opened her mouth and what followed was an immediate and violent throat fucking. Ganrick had clearly taken the head off the mannequin and was violating her mouth at a velocity not possible if it were attached to her body. She gagged and coughed but no sound came out, she could only assume Ganrick was enjoying the sounds of her suffering. As soon as it had begun, Henrietta felt Ganrick's salty ejaculate assault her taste buds, she decided that the whorish thing to do would be to swallow the disgusting mess, feeling a deep feeling of humiliation. The sex may have been happening elsewhere but right where she was, she now had Ganrick's cum in her belly.

She had about ten minutes of peace before she felt her breasts being roughly grabbed and slapped, these hands felt more feminine than she expected and her hunch was confirmed when she felt the sudden presence of a pussy being pushed onto her mouth. The royal guard around her continued to ride, sometimes looking straight at her while she hungrily lapped away at a stranger's cunt. The stranger began to grind on her face and grip her breasts tighter and tighter until Henrietta felt the sudden surge as the pussy squirted into her open mouth. She dutifully swallowed whatever wasn't dripping off her face and revelled at how much of this experience would be mixing in her stomach throughout the trip.

Henrietta had not even managed to ride out of the castle's shadow when she felt the next client. A man's lips pressed against hers, his tongue tasting her mouth with complete disregard for her humanity. There was a brief pause where she kept her mouth open and suddenly her tongue was assaulted with the most hideous taste, whoever had just rented her doll had decided to piss in her open mouth.

Empress Henrietta the Chaste, grand ruler of the third kingdom and scourge of her enemies, was being used as a peasant's toilet. The humiliation was palpable and she was even able to force her mouth to stay open throughout the whole ordeal, dutifully swallowing once the trickle had overflowed her mouth and began to run down her chin. She did not get much time to revel in the sensation before she felt a cock pushing itself against her pussy, it slid in with an ease she assumed was because of how unbelievably horny this whole experience was making her, her mind a whirlwind of dirty thoughts as her pussy filled with a stranger's cum.

As Henrietta rode for a few hours, being violated again and again, she noticed that being a cheaper doll meant she was not cleaned between customers like when they thought she was a Baron's sister. Her pussy was left to become a mess of stranger's cum as one after the other used her body for their perverted needs.

After some time of riding, the convoy reached the abandoned guild, the royal guards set up a camp, each carefully tending to the Empress' needs. She would give them warm and thankful eyes as she felt a stick tap against her pubis three times. She was on cloud nine that while her retinue bowed and scraped, a stranger was ordering her to use the bathroom, before wiping the cum and piss off her sex holes.

That night she didn't get any sleep, the pace did not slow and as the evening wore on the more sadistic ideas of drunkards at the end of their night began to read their heads. One tied ropes around her breasts and then applied such pressure that Henrietta was certain he had just suspended the torso portion of the mannequin from her poor tortured tits. Another removed the head from the doll and made the Empress give him a rim job while he fucked her pussy.

When morning arrived the clients stopped, what Henrietta didn't know was that the pimp gave Anna the days off to sleep and then rented her doll at night as she stayed up in order to do her job. Henrietta paced the halls of the abandoned site, occasionally stopping to consider a statue of a placard for the benefit of those watching. She was eventually able to find the forbidden library, getting her soldiers to pry open the door before secluding herself in there for the rest of the day.

Her time in the library was brief, one of the things that had made it a forbidden library was that the High Templars kept most of their smut there, reading it only made the Empress more horny. She decided to claim she had had a breakthrough in order to leave early so she could get her pussy back.

She rallied her escorts and began riding back to the castle, plotting in her mind how she was going to get Ganrick to get her doll back early. All of a sudden she felt a gag being forced into her mouth, she was maybe wondering if her next shift had begun but her other parts remained untouched. After a few minutes she felt a volley of slaps across her cheeks, hard and full of hatred. She had no idea what could be happening, but as she crested a hill and caught sight of smoke rising from the city surrounding, she knew it couldn't be good.

The Empress used hand signals to order two riders to ride ahead and find out what was going on, just as she began to feel a cock trying to force itself into her ass. She screamed into the gag, her ass was wholly unprepared for anal sex and whoever had her body was trying to go in dry. After some time of unsuccessful thrusting, whoever was trying to fuck her in the ass clearly thought better of it. There was a moment's peace before a cock began to press itself against her ass again, but this time it felt far slippier.

The Empress screamed in silence as her anus gave way and the cock forced itself in. Just as it began thrusting into her punished hole, she felt another penis forcing itself into her pussy. Her insides began to be churned as both strangers' began to double fuck her hard. As she screamed into the gag, she felt it suddenly removed from her mouth, only to be replaced by another stranger's cock. The Empress had spent the previous night giving plenty of stranger's blow jobs, but this penis was the most foul tasting thing that had entered her mouth since she started this whole mistaken exercise in secret ravishment.

All of the Empress' holes were being fucked hard when the scouts returned, the Empress was happy enough to have a reason to stop riding as she felt like she was going to convulse herself off her horse.

"The Grand Templars in the city have taken action based on what they perceive as the Empress' support for their cause" the scout announced. "They have taken to the streets to round up the immoral." The Empress' mind raced, why would the Templars be fucking all her holes, something was missing. She got a piece of parchment she had prepared for wordless orders and wrote on it, her hands shaking at the violation she was under.

'Sorceress Yvette is to be secured in my chambers where she is safe until I can quell the uprising.'

The scout took the note and rode ahead with it, while the royal retinue sped up it's pace. The Empress grasping on to the horse's neck for dear life as her body writhed in pain and pleasure. She felt a load of cum fill her ass and the cock flopped out, but her hope was short lived as another penis swiftly replaced it. She growled in frustration, the city was under attack and she was going to be distracted from her duties by whatever orgy her doll had found itself in the middle of.

By the time she had returned to the castle, the Empress had lost count of the loads of cum she had taken in every orifice. She staggered to her chambers and, the moment she was not being watched, collapsed on the floor to thrash around. There was an urgent knock on the door and she stood up and tried to compose herself as another disgusting load of semen shot down her throat. As she opened the door a royal guard was waiting for her, they had fetched Yvette. The Empress beamed with glee, soon Yvette would dispel the portal spell and this would all be over.

The Empress' heart sank as the guard led her to the royal barracks, the barracks housed an infirmary and it was there that she found Yvette, lying unconscious on a bed, badly beaten.

"The followers of the Grand Templars were intent on killing her, if your Royal Guard had not intervened when they did we would have lost her." The Healer somberly announced. "I am relatively certain we can save her life, but she will need to be in a magically induced healing coma for a day, maybe two."

The Empress felt a deep sense of dread, Yvette could not lift the spell, she was trapped. She tried to think of a way out of this problem but her mind was awash with the violation she continued to suffer.

Then as suddenly as it began, her holes emptied simultaneously. Where suddenly there was violation she now felt empty. Nevertheless it cleared her mind long enough to think of a way forward.

She wrote down a royal decree, one that could be posted over the kingdom, that she was on the verge of a great discovery through her adherence to Grand Templar teachings. Soon her vow of silence would end and she would make her decree. Until then all actions of Templar justice must cease.

The Empress hoped that would buy Yvette time to heal and would give her her body and voice back. Until then she planned to go to the armory, load up on gear and go look for her sex parts herself. It was certainly a risk but no more so than looking weak during an uprising. No sooner had her hand grasped her family's sword on the mantel, then she felt her holes start to be abused again. She fell into bed and swum on yet another ocean of violation.

...

Empress Henrietta felt weak, physically and morally. She, wherever her holes were she knew that they must be overflowing with cum a practically glowing raw.

She staggered out of bed and put on her signature radiant gold armour, sliding on her helmet to hide her lack of mouth. She had endured worse tests of endurance during her battles for the throne of the third kingdom and knew she could fight through her weariness. She knew if she could just get her sex doll back then everything else could be dealt with. She knew her first stop would be the Broken Oar, the place that previously held the rights to her body.

The royal decree had been distributed and thus the Templar faithful had scattered and those who remained tried to put their community back together. The Broken Oar looked like a tornado had ripped through it, some men were trying to salvage what they could. The Empress approached the men and saw fear and reverence enter each person's eyes except one.

"Bloody hell, the Empress is gracing my establishment, wanna drink majesty?" A ratty man in a black linen suit exclaimed. She tried to ask him what had happened but when she was loading up on weapons and armour, she forgot to pick up a parchment and quill. "Nah not gettin' that, guess you're still on your vow of silence eh? Bloody poor timing if you ask me, but I'm sure I'm just speaking from hurt. Tell ya what, I got some parchment in my office, we'll talk there." The Empress strode confidently as the ratty man led her through a secret hatch into the basement.

Yerod's office was decorated in the kind of overly sexualized tacky way that a brothel owner would find elegant. Among the draped red silk and gold lamps stood several naked statues, some had even had the doll routine applied to them so Yerod could sit at his desk in the presence of genuine human flesh.

"Please have a seat your majesty, let me know what old Yerod can do for ya?" The Empress took her seat and wrote on a parchment.

'what happened?'

"What happened? That's a big question. I imagine you mean how did my respectable establishment take it's recent and sudden downturn. Well it turns out the lot you're chumming with don't take kindly to a man making an honest living, so they decided to confiscate my stock, pretty violently too." The queen scribbled on the parchment

'Do you know where they were taking it?'

"Oh yeah, they even gave a receipt. All I know is..." Yerod stopped and contemplated his situation. "Why is this interesting you?" Empress Henrietta quickly panicked and began scrawling some guff about restitution before Yerod interrupted her.

"You know how I got to where I am today, I never take anyone at face value. As Empress of the kingdom I bet everyone does mental backflips to accommodate what you say is true, I have an inquisitive mind, I don't know what's going on but I think it's something seedy that you're trying to clean up." The Empress grabbed her sword and sliced clean through a statue next to Yerod's chair, she leaned in so he could look into her eyes and hopefully inspire some fear into this uppity smut vendor.

"Careful," he said with a big smile, "when your helmet catches the light like that, I can see your mannequin." The Empress jumped back in shock and Yerod's grin grew wider and wider. She quickly wrote on some parchment

'My lewd parts are left on a mannequin in the castle to prevent the forceful destruction of my chastity.' Yerod read it and threw a sarcastically disbelieving face at her.

"And I'm sure that it's just a coincidence that you are hunting down a shipment of sex dolls on your own." Yerod processed the situation for a second. "Holy shit your pussy was in my stable wasn't it? I always knew that power from chastity stuff was bollocks, the best goons I had used to fuck like horses in heat, but I didn't think you'd go this far." The Empress tried to give him an intimidating look but it came through totally hollow. Eventually she resigned herself to her fate and wrote.

'nobody will ever believe you'

"First honest thing you've written all day." Yerod beamed, "yeah don't worry I'm not gonna be telling anyone, you're right they won't believe me, but boy what a piece of knowledge to carry around, I pimped out Empress Henrietta the Chaste. Hey maybe next time you want some fun just come to me direct and I can make sure mishaps like this one don't happen." Yerod opened a cabinet filled with magic power crystals, only a couple lit up in a way that suggested their spells were still active. "Moment the mob moved on I turned off the portal spells for everyone they took, you'd be free as a bird right now." The Empress did everything she could not to react.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,229 Followers