The Empty Ship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

Marsha got out of her panties and then she put a leg over and across his body. She felt like this was a big moment. She felt like she should savor it but her needs were too urgent. She aimed his dick and then started to lower herself onto him.

There was a sudden, quick, sharp pain and then it was gone. She wasn't even half way down his shaft and she already felt like it was in as deep as it could go. She tried to go deeper and there was more pain. And yet, even with the pain there was pleasure. It was the best feeling in the world. With effort, she was finally able to get all of him into her and all she could do at that moment was just stay still and feel her pulse in the walls of her pussy. Or was that his pulse? She didn't know.

Her body started to provide ample lubrication and instinctively she began to move up and down on his cock. That was nice. That was something special. That was ...

Marsha heard his door open. She froze in place and Tom's head popped to attention.

"Get off me." he said. He tried to put physical force behind his words but Marsha fought for her place on his dick. She wasn't going to let it be taken away from her now that she'd finally gotten him to give in. No. She grabbed at his shirt and forced her hips all the way down. "I ... I can explain." Tom said to Ahoji who came to stand right next to him.

"No need." the Empress said. "I know what's happening."

"I'm sorry." Tom said. "It was her idea. I didn't ..."

"Relax, Tom. I knew this would happen."

"You, you did?"

"Of course. Marsha's been having such a hard time and I think it's admirable that you're willing to help her like this."

"Well, um, ok."

"But you can't just take advantage of her."

"I'm not." Tom defended. "It was her idea."

"I know." said Ahoji. "But now you're going to have to promise her that you'll always take care of her."

"What do you mean?"

"Just what I said. Can you promise her that for me?"

"Sure. This is so weird though."

"I know. Just promise her."

Marsha watched the little conversation play out while she slowly eased up on Tom's dick and then let herself wiggle on his rod. Tom turned his attention to her and said "Marsha, I promise I'll aways take care of you. Maybe not always like this but ..."

"No qualifiers, Tom." Ahoji said. "Promise again and do it right this time."

"Ok. Marsha, I promise I'll always take care of you. Because, you know, I love you."

"Good." Ahoji said as she got into bed and laid next to Tom as Marsha continued to ride his cock in earnest.

For Marsha, this was amazing. She finally got her cock. Ahoji knew about it and apparently wasn't mad so she could probably keep having sex with her, too. She watched as Ahoji got Tom to kiss her and that sent her head spiraling up. She was almost there. She was getting so close. But she didn't want this to be over.

Ahoji and Tom broke their kiss and then Ahoji came to Marsha and started to kiss her. That got a reaction from Tom and his dick seemed to grow inside of her.

"Get up." he said. Ridiculous, thought Marsha. Why would she dare stop when she was so close?

"I mean it." Tom said. "Get up"

Marsha shook her head no and just kept going at it no matter him trying to push her off of him.

"We can't. You ... know ... Ah!"

She felt it. He was filling her up with semen. Oh, that was good. Her body reacted to it. Her vision went fuzzy and she had the most powerful orgasm of her life. Ahoji had to hold her to keep her from falling off the bed.

In the aftermath, Marsha had to just lay there and let herself feel good and the closest thing to normal since she'd left the sleep chamber. Tom on the other hand looked worried. He sat on the side of the bed and looked dazed.

"Now, I'm going to leave you two alone." Ahoji said. "I'm sure you have secret things you need to discuss with each other."

"Uh ... yeah. Something like that." Tom said.

Ahoji got up and went around the bed to Tom. She hugged him and smiled. "I'm not upset with you." she said. "This doesn't change anything that we have with each other."

"She should still know better than ..."

"Tom, don't look down on her for doing this. That's wrong. She's a wonderful, sweet girl and I adore her."

"I love her, too but not like this."

"You should just consider yourself lucky to get to be with her. I've been having sex with your sister for a solid week now and I've had no complaints."

"Uh ... Um ... What?"

"Yes, I know she's your sister and yes I've been having sex with her. We've had to do something to get by. But I won't say it's only that. She's been a pleasure to be with, as are you. So there, now everything's out in the open."

"You just watched me fuck my sister?"

"I know what she's feeling. There were a couple of days when I felt like I would gauge my eyes out or worse, so don't blame her for doing this. Don't you love her?"

"Yes but ..."

"No buts. Say you love her."

"I love her."

"And me?"

"I love you, too."

"Good. Then we can all just love each other as one big family. I know I'd like that."

Tom nodded in agreement and Ahoji sat next to him to hug him. By this time Marsha had come back to her senses but she didn't say anything. When Tom noticed her he hugged her and without a word they let each other know there were no hard feelings for anything.

...

The next morning Tom got everyone working on what needed to be done and he was trying to reconcile his own thoughts and feelings with the fact that he had ... fucked his big sister. That was just so crazy but as the minutes passed and task after task was completed; it all sank in. He was slowly feeling more and more ok with it.

The women were really getting a lot done this day so Tom didn't mind at all when they asked if they could have the afternoon off after lunch. It wasn't usually Tom's way to go inside for lunch or even be in the house in the afternoon but they were ahead of schedule. Maybe he should start to think about how much work could be done in a day and expand his plans.

Before going in, Tom walked around to the back of the tower to check the fence. That was the place that some dogs had tried to break in last year and murder his chickens. He looked. All good. There was no sign of trouble.

Upon entering the tower and washing up a bit his sister presented him with language learning software on the computer that she'd found the day before.

"You can do it." Ahoji encouraged. They sat him down at the computer and brought him something to eat as well as a drink that had some caffeine in it. Tom started going through the exercises and found that the first few levels were actually very easy for him; or as easy as anything in Alokish could be.

Some time passed and Tom was almost completely engrossed in the game like activities he was presented. He kept going and going but eventually some of the words were just too difficult for him and he couldn't pass the level. That was ok. He felt like he had earned a break anyway.

He looked around and found himself alone in the living room. Where was everyone else? He listened to the quiet of the tower and thought he heard sound from above. Feeling a need to talk with someone, now that there were people to talk to, and they were all super friendly with each other; he went up the stairs to the third floor just to see what was going on.

The door wasn't even closed. Tom could see everything that was happening. It was weird and beautiful at the same time. His sister was naked on her back in the bed that the girls shared with her legs spread all the way open. The Empress had her naked ass up in the air while her face was tongue kissing his sister's pussy.

The women paused when they saw him but instead of trying to cover up or be in any way embarrassed by this, they just went right back to what they were doing, only louder than before. Tom was mesmerized by the sight of all this. He just stood there in their doorway watching.

In a semi trance like state he slowly walked over to Ahoji's ass and put his hand on it. It was so cute. It was so sexy. It was so fuckable.

Then, he sort of snapped back to reality. Not that he wasn't in reality but he had felt like he'd been in a daze for several moments. It took a moment for his mind to get up to speed and before it did it was like he was going in slow motion. And then it all sped up again and he found himself watching the Empress go down on his sister. Her pussy was right there and he was already touching it.

What the hell? Was he an idiot?

Frantically he started to get out of his clothes. He put the head of his dick up to the Empress and she made a very cute kind of noise. He was right about to just shove it in but then he figured it might be polite to get some kind of verbal ok before just doing this. He was still learning the rules of this sex stuff after all.

"Is it ok?"

The Empress stopped what she was doing, much to Marsha's disappointment, and turned around.

"It's always ok unless I tell you it's not."

"Great."

Marsha waited for Ahoji to return to what she'd been doing but instead, the Imperial went to her back next to Marsha and opened up for Tom to move on top of her. Tom thought that he'd be going slowly and gently again but Ahoji was giving him the message to go deeper no matter if it made her uncomfortable.

There was one moment when Tom thought me might have torn something in her. He stopped when he saw pain on Ahoji's face. But she just kept trying to get him to go deeper and deeper until he was down to the hilt.

"You two are so sexy." Marsha said.

Ahoji was gushing all over Tom and he was finding it easier and easier to just go in and out of her with the full length of his dick. While he was doing that, at a moment when he had his eyes closed, someone kissed him. It wasn't just a peck either. It was a full kiss with tongue and all. Tom opened his lids to see his sister right there and she was starting to press her body up to him.

Naked tits are naked tits. What could he do but give in? It was already past weird so he just went with it and decided to enjoy it. He started to suck his sister's nipple. Marsha giggled and then said "My turn."

Tom didn't know what she meant by that but soon saw as Marsha put her face by Ahoji's pussy and pulled Tom's cock out so she could start sucking it. Tom was going to look away but then something made him go ahead and take in the view. Marsha put his dick back in place and Tom reentered Ahoji. While he was doing that, Marsha busied herself with kissing the Empress and feeling her breasts.

With double attention, Ahoji didn't last very much longer. Tom felt her pussy clamp down on him and she started to hit her climax. Marsha changed her position to better be able to hold Ahoji in place and that put her ass right next to Tom.

Ahoji cried out and arched her back so much that Tom was almost worried she snap herself in half. Another gush of lubrication washed out of her and then her typically pale skin turned red with a full body blush or sorts.

For the moment, the Empress was spent but Tom had not finished yet. It was a shame too because he really wanted to finish. He had an orgasm in the chamber too and it was sort of getting painful. But Ahoji insisted that he give her a break.

That left Marsha. Well? No, he couldn't just do that because he wanted to. The night before it was her begging him. He couldn't just fuck her because he was horny.

Marsha was bumping her ass into Tom and when he'd look at her she gave it a shake. Well, that must mean she was asking for it. So as long as she's asking for it ... well ... ok.

Tom got behind his sister and found that he could already just go very deep into her. Wow, Fucking her from behind actually felt really good. It was the best thing he'd done so far, actually. Then he saw that Ahoji and Marsha was making out while he fucked his sister and that blew his mind so much that he blew his load not long after.

His semen rocketed out of him and into his sister and that sent his sister over the edge as well. The siblings shared an orgasm and after feeling the blunt of it, they were both exhausted.

Well, Tom thought he was exhausted. When he laid down he still had a huge hard on that was directing itself right up into the air. Marsha rested next to him while Ahoji took the opportunity to go learn how to suck dick. Not long after she started, Marsha went to help her and Tom watched as his sister and the Empress took turns sucking his cock or licking his balls.

They weren't able to get Tom to cum that way so Ahoji decided to ride Tom for a bit. She got on top of her man and lowered herself down. It was gentle and yet passionate. It was a kind of calm intensity. For Tom, this next orgasm wasn't as powerful as the one from before but that was ok because he was more in control of it and he was able to cherish the moment. Again, Ahoji started to clench him with the walls of her pussy when she had her own climax and Tom puttered out the last of the semen he had in his body. As he did so, she kissed him as deeply as she could and their bodies locked in place.

...

It was exactly one week after Tom's twenty fifth birthday had been celebrated. Incidentally, this would also be the twenty fifth time he was going to take the captain's test. Over the last five hears he'd taken the test four times a year. The previous two times he'd only gotten one answer wrong and it was so frustrating.

The women didn't go with him anymore when he went to the training center. It was a long and boring trip to the elevator by the airlock. That ride down was slow and Tom was always just a little scared that something would get stuck and he'd be trapped. It also didn't help that the elevator was huge since it was often used for transporting vehicles and other heavy equipment.

Simulation after simulation was presented to him for him to examine and then decide what the correct maneuver for the ship was. There was also a lot of math on the test but the computer allowed him to use a calculator program to solve it. He'd seen these questions so many times that he felt he practically had ever possible variation of the test memorized.

But no. He would not be so lucky. The last question was multiple choice and it threw him for a loop. It had a word in it that he'd never seen before. He looked at the clock. He only had two minutes to consider it and then he had to answer. Damn. He'd been doing so well. He was certain that all the rest of the test was right. So close. Oh well. He'd be seeing this place again in another two or three months.

He looked at the possible answers and then he realized something. It almost didn't matter what that word was. The first two possible answers were things that you should NEVER do with the ship and the forth answer was just illogical. That left the third and the fifth answers. But the fifth answer was only used in a completely different situation and wouldn't be suitable for the position the ship was in in the illustration.

So number three. It had to be. But was it really? He wasn't a hundred percent sure but it was the best of the options shown to him.

He told the computer to used the solar sail to reduce ship speed. Without getting a confirmation on if he'd gotten the question correct or not the test ended and the computer asked him to wait.

It was a long wait too. He kept saying that word over and over again so he could remember it and look it up when he got home.

"Congratulations." the ship said.

What? That was new. Tom had never heard that before. "Did I pass?"

"You have passed interstellar captain's test level three. The Vrendlft has been without a captain for some time and you have not appointed another candidate. With your current credentials you are qualified to assume command of this vessel yourself. Would you like to do so now?"

"Yes. Hell yes."

"Please recite the captain's oath."

The words appeared on the screen before him and he read them out loud.

"Recorded and acknowledged. Thank you Captain Flin."

Tom could hardly contain himself. He immediately took the express elevator up to the bridge so he could be given full security access and command. Tom was so excited. But he didn't have his long list of things to get done once he became captain. That was back at the house. For now he was just sort of looking around. As he did so, he discovered that the captain had very nice quarters. They wouldn't really be useful to Tom as yet but maybe in the future.

Before leaving the computer began to ask him to appoint other officers but Tom said they were understaffed and he'd have to get back to that when he could.

Tom put the peddle to the metal on his way home. It was a long, long journey and he just couldn't wait to tell the others that he was now in fact the captain.

Tom arrived back at the tower after dark. As he went up to the door he could already hear the little ones inside. When he opened the door he heard "Daddy!" in hysterical voices from Marsha's daughter and Ahoji's son.

His sister and the Empress stood waiting to hear the news. Tom had wanted to try and pretend that he'd failed again but his smile was giving him away.

"I passed." he said.

Well, this called for a huge celebration and they all talked about just how much this would mean going into the future.

Later that night, after the kids were tucked in bed and asleep, Tom laid down next to Ahoji. Almost from the moment that Tom was in bed, his wife was unable to keep her hands off of him. She kissed him and tried to get him out of his clothes. Tom would have been doing the same to her except he already had his hands full with his sister. Sure, her intense urges had subsided years ago but by then they'd already had sex so many times that it was just normal for them. She even gave him a child so how could they refuse each other now.

Long into the night Tom took turns fucking his wife and his sister over and over again. It was like those early days had come back to them. The women even went down on each other for old times sake which they rarely did anymore; at least when Tom was around.

Of course, just because he was captain now, it did not mean that it would all just be a walk in the park from then on. There was still lots to do. They were going to be able to wake people up but it would be a bad idea to wake everyone up at the same time. The plan was to wake up the orphaned boys first and as the young men came of age they would wake up the children with mothers along with their surviving parent. Step by step they were going to get everyone out of the sleep chamber and get a real colony going on the ship. And in time maybe they'd even branch out and finally colonize that planet.

"Be careful or you'll get me pregnant again." Marsha said as Tom filled her with cum.

"I thought that was the plan."

"No." said Ahoji. "It's my turn."

"Ok. If you insist." Tom replied as he moved from one pussy to the next.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers
1...5678910