The EMT Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put thoughts about last night behind her and turned again to the dilemma she faced now.

She could ignore what he had said, or return to the table and make a scene. Either of these actions, she was sure, would result in the job going to one of the other candidates. Or, she could do as she had been ordered, and then try to get some control of the situation back.

Suzanne pondered for a few more minutes, desperately seeking some alternative that wouldn't cost Ian the promotion. Finally, she resolved to try to get some degree of control back without ruining her husband's chances. She dried her eyes, reached beneath her dress and slipped off her panties, slipping them into her purse. Then she smoothed down her dress, flushed the toilet, even though she hadn't used it, and stepped out of the cubicle into the ladies room, where she washed her hands, touched up her make-up, before returning to the table where Graham Leicester was patiently waiting.

He stood as she slipped back into her seat on his left, ever the gentleman she thought sarcastically.

The waiter arrived with the desert menu, and as they studied it, Suzanne seethed with suppressed anger at the sheer bold-facedness of her dinner companion.

Graham turned to look at her and she looked up to face him, determined not to be put off by his blatant cheek.

"Did you hear what I said?" he asked in a soft but powerful voice.

Suzanne found she couldn't hold his gaze, and her eyes slipped down to the menu. "Yes," she murmured.

Graham smiled at her with a confident air. "No doubt you have weighed your options," he said quietly, "you asked if there was anything you could do that would improve Ian's chances, and I told you how you could help. The fact that you are back here suggests that you still want to help. Am I right?"

Suzanne nodded, yes. She had never felt so humiliated before.

Graham continued in his quiet voice, far too quietly for anyone else to hear. "Then I suggest that you do as you have been told before it is too late."

Suzanne fumbled with her purse under the table and took out her panties. Still under the table, she scrunched the tiny garment into her right hand so no one could possibly see it, and then she reached over and slipped her hand into the left hand pocket of Graham's jacket. When she removed her hand, he patted his pocket to confirm that she had deposited something there.

"Thank you," he stated, "that is the first step in ensuring that your husband has a long and happy career with Ruler Electronics. As long as you continue to be as cooperative with all other requests, you will not hold back your husband's prospects at the company. Do you understand?"

The implications of his words hit Suzanne like a hammer hitting an anvil. There would be other demands, other orders from this man that she was rapidly recognising as not being at all the gentleman she had expected on first meeting. She was absurdly aware of her nakedness beneath her dress. The fact that her panties were in his pocket somehow made her feel even more naked. It was at that moment that she started to hate Mr Graham Leicester.

"Do you understand the position you are now in?" he persisted in the same quiet voice.

Suzanne kept her eyes lowered. "Yes," she replied, "I understand."

Graham now reached across with his left hand and placed it on her bare back, between her shoulder blades. She shivered as he touched her. "Now choose some desert, so we can get out of here," he demanded. His hand pushed her forwards towards the desert menu, at the same time slipping discreetly down her naked back towards her waist. Suzanne started to wish that she had chosen a different dress to wear.

They chose deserts, although Suzanne had no appetite to eat anything else. As they waited for it to be served, Graham kept his hand on Suzanne's back, feeling the flawlessly smooth skin, and looking out across the restaurant as if perfectly innocent.

"Drink your wine," he commanded, and as compliantly as Suzanne had knelt and parted her legs for John the night before, she now reached out for her glass and drank deeply from it.

Just before their desert was served, Graham removed his hand from Suzanne's back and reached into his pocket, extracting her panties. She watched horrified as he rolled them in his hand, just over the table and in full view of anyone who cared to look. He smiled at her, "Very nice lingerie Suzanne. I hope you are comfortable not wearing them."

Suzanne could see the waiter approaching with their deserts, and she looked at Graham with panic as he continued to roll her panties in his hand. Just before the waiter arrived at their table, he slipped the panties back into his pocket, then let his hand fall and rest on Suzanne's thigh. Again, she cringed at his touch.

Whilst the desert was served, Graham kept his hand on Suzanne's thigh, just over the lacy top of her hold-up stockings. She thought back to the excitement she had felt when John had touched her last night, and found no comparison. Tonight she just felt used and humiliated by Graham Leicester's unwanted and uninvited abuse. As the waiter left, Graham slid his hand up Suzanne's thigh, pulling her dress up with it, so that her thigh was bared to the tops of her stockings. As he reached for his desert, she made to pull her dress back down, but he hissed at her and told her to leave it where it was.

She knew she had no choice. She sat in silence as Graham ate his desert and finished his wine. After he had called for the bill, he turned again to her and asked her to pass him her purse.

Suzanne wondered what he could possibly want with her purse, but handed it to him anyway, keeping it below the surface of the table. He took it and opened it, before reaching into his pocket for her panties again, which he then discreetly put back in her purse. Suzanne breathed a sigh of relief. When she saw him reach for the panties, she had expected him to embarrass her by having them visible in his hand when the waiter returned with the bill.

He held out her purse to her, and she reached out for it, but before she could claim it, he let it drop between their chairs.

"Pick it up," he ordered, and then watched her closely as she bent down towards him to reach for her purse on the floor. She could feel his eyes burn down the front of her dress as she stooped low to reach the purse, and she knew that he would be able to see clearly down to her breasts. The thought that he was looking at her, and the humiliation of having to do exactly as he told her, brought a first flush of excitement to her, despite her growing animosity towards this wolf in sheep's clothing. With the excitement came the first inklings of how she could wrest back some control of the situation that she had suddenly found herself in.

........to be continued.......