The EMT Ch. 08

Story Info
More of the adventures of Ian and Suzanne.
6.2k words
4.52
68.1k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As John recovered from this epic and first sexual experience with Suzanne, the enormity of the event started to impress itself on the mind of Suzanne. Ian was at home waiting for her; wondering what she was doing or being made to do. She had just committed adultery for the first time in her married life, with her husband's best friend and colleague; someone he would see at work the next morning, and who would, she knew, tease Ian with having fucked his wife. She was filled with his sperm, already starting to leak from her gaping pussy as his erection subsided, and coating the inside of her thighs, staining the tops of her stockings. Worse, she had done it because Graham Leicester had told her to. She suddenly realised that she was far more possessed by Graham Leicester, far more submissive to him, than she had ever intended to be. Even in the post-coital wind-down to her very satisfying orgasm, she derived pleasure from doing what he demanded, from pleasing him, from being his to command, and she knew that the next time he commanded her, she would do exactly as he ordered. She was powerless to resist. She admitted to herself, reluctantly, that if he ordered her to abandon her husband and daughter, never to see them again, she must do as he asked, and she knew she would be excited whilst doing it.

The door opened, and Graham Leicester re-entered the room.

THE EMT Chapter Eight

As Suzanne was being tutored by Graham Leicester, and used, at his command, by John, John's best friend and Suzanne's adoring husband, Ian, was alone at home. He had checked on Emma, and had released Ms Pyrford the baby-sitter, who had been quickly whisked away by the ubiquitous company car and chauffeur, and now he sat on the sofa in the study, the room just inside the front door of their house, with a rather large glass of whiskey in his hand.

He still felt humiliated and hurt at the manner of his dismissal from Graham Leicester's apartment. But this was countered by the intense excitement that he felt at the knowledge that his lovely and precious wife was at that moment probably betraying him, and being used by Graham and John.

He nervously got up again, for the fifth or sixth time in half an hour, and paced to the window to look anxiously out into the street for any sign of Suzanne's return. Even as he did this, he reminded himself that it was far too early for her to come home, and his mind ran again with visions of his lovely wife being made available for his friends and work colleagues to use as they wished.

Restlessly, he left the window, gulped at his scotch, then walked over to the desk in the corner of the study, and switched the computer on. Whilst it booted up, he looked at the picture of Suzanne on the wall above the desk; she looked sweet and demure in the photo he had taken during their honeymoon. Her hair was bleached by the Californian sun, and her skin was bronzed and healthy looking. She had smiled at him across the table in the Red Lobster they had discovered for the first time at the end of their second week, and he had snapped one of his favourite pictures of her across the remains of their dinner lying on the table. He remembered the fun they had had that evening; drinking margaritas, the huge plates of fun seafood, the totally unpretentious restaurant; and the young waiter that had taken such a shine to Suzanne and that they had teased so unmercifully.

Now, he thought, Suzanne was being used, and probably abused, in unknown and unthought-of ways only a few miles away, whilst he waited for her to return; nervous with excitement, almost shaking in anticipation of her return, and restless with the conflict of his own emotions.

The Windows opening fanfare claimed his attention, and he mechanically logged on to the computer as he mused further on the developments that had led them to this situation.

He noted new e-mails in his work mail address, and clicked disinterestedly into his in-box, glad of any distraction that would help him pass the time until Suzanne's return. Amongst a few routine mails was one from Karl Solomon, Company Treasurer and Secretary, who he had last seen with his hand on Suzanne's ass at Graham's soiree. The mail was just a few minutes old; he clicked it open, his interest rising.

"Ian,

Sorry we didn't get chance to talk much this evening, but C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S young man, I am delighted that you are joining us at the helm of good old Ruler Electronics as we attempt to steer the old girl into the bright future. I am sure that we will be jointly successful; and your promotion is very well deserved.

Your wife looked absolutely stunning tonight, and I just know that it is going to be a real pleasure to work with you both in the future. I am so looking forward to getting to know her better over the coming weeks – and I know that Graham has a little project in mind for her to work on with me that will ease my burden immensely. From what I saw of her this evening, I already know what an asset she is, and how much in demand her services are likely to be, so I feel privileged that Graham has offered her to me before she gets too intimately involved in things elsewhere in the company. Please thank her for being so charming this evening, and be sure to tell her when you see her how much I look forward to starting our project together over the next few days.


Congratulations again, and welcome to the team,

Karl."

As Ian read through the mail, and then re-read it more carefully, the double meanings, the careful choice of words, the clear (to him) hidden meanings of the message inflamed his already ardent passion, and his erection pressed painfully against his trousers. He sat down at the desk and closed the message, and lowered his head into his hands as he thought again of the implications of his handing over his letter to Graham Leicester.

After a few minutes, Ian returned his attention to the screen, cleaned out a few e-mails, and marked a couple more for action in the morning. All the time, the knowledge that Suzanne was at that moment alone with Graham and John, that she had apparently been promised already to Karl, and that he and his wife were committed to doing exactly as they were told for the next 90 days at least, worked on his imagination.

Ian was finding being excluded from whatever was going on both difficult to deal with, and also intensely exciting. It was a feeling he had felt only once before in his life, and the sudden remembrance of it brought a flush to his cheek.

He had been very young, about 6 or 7 years old, and on holiday with his family at a campsite on the South Coast. They had spent a pleasant evening at the entertainment centre on the campsite, and were walking back to their chalet, late at night. Ian remembered the scene vividly; his parents walking on ahead with his brother and sister, and he lagging a little behind the others. In his pocket was his holiday spending money that had been saved on his behalf and given to him at the very start of the trip. It was the first time he ever remembered being trusted with looking after his own money, and he felt grown up and proud.

As he had played with the cash in his pocket, enjoying the feel of the change tumbling through his fingers, pulling out from his pocket handfuls of the large dull coins, he had dropped one, which clinked heavily on the pavement and rolled into the neatly mown grass which fronted the holiday chalets they were passing. He had stopped to retrieve the coin, looking for it in the shade of the grass in the warm darkness of the still evening, when for some unknown reason, he had thought of the pleasure that would be experienced by some unknown other child, stumbling across the find in the morning. The thought was a pleasant one to the young Ian, and he had stopped his search, and run forward a few paces to be close to the rest of his family again before he thought about what he was doing.

As he carried on behind them, leaving the coin behind, and thinking about the unknown boy who would it, he experienced his first conscious erection. The pleasant feeling of tightness in his groin that he sometimes experienced unexpectedly when climbing a rope, and the swelling of his young undeveloped penis in his shorts, were surprising and delightful reactions that came back to the grown-up Ian with amazing clarity as he remembered the event for the first time in many years.

Ian remembered how his young self, in an effort to maintain these pleasant and novel feelings, had deliberately let coins slip through his fingers onto the grass as he continued walking behind his family, not daring to let them fall on the pavement lest the noise alert his parents and break the magic spell that he had discovered by accident. By the time that they reached their own chalet, Ian remembered, all of his money was gone, and he didn't regret losing any of it.

What had happened the next morning when his father had discovered that Ian had lost all his money, the grown Ian could not remember. But the feelings he had experienced that warm summer night, as he deliberately threw away his precious money, Ian could now recall as if it were yesterday. In recalling those feelings, he was surprised to recognize them as being similar to how he felt now about his wife, whom he really did love and cherish, and who was at that instant being enjoyed to the delight of his friend and work colleague.

Ian looked again at the clock on the wall. It was a little after 11:45 pm, and just over one hour since he had left Suzanne at Graham's apartment. Worse, it was still over an hour before the time that Graham had committed to get Suzanne back to him. Remembering his juvenile feelings, excited by the conflicting emotions within him, and desperate to fill the time until her return, Ian re-opened the mail from Karl and hit the reply button. He had to do something to be involved in what was happening, and this was his only current option. He began to craft a reply.

Meanwhile, Suzanne lay face down on the chair, still trying to catch her breath from the frenetic coupling with John, as Graham Leicester closed the door behind him and walked into the room.

John, who was still lying across Suzanne's back, his now limp cock slipping out of her sticky sex, turned away and rose from her as soon as he realised that Graham was back in the room. He reached for his trousers, which had slipped to his ankles during their activities, and quickly pulled them up before turning back towards Graham.

Graham's eyes were on Suzanne, taking in every detail of the beads of sweat across her upper lip and lower back, of the combined juices of their sex session seeping from her and leaving a sticky trail down her inner thighs, to her stocking tops. With a motion of his hand, he instructed her to remain where she was, which stilled her attempts to rise, and stopped the words that had been forming in John's throat. Suzanne relaxed back onto the chair seat and returned Graham's gaze through lowered eyelids, eager for some sign from him that she had pleased him.

Now Graham beckoned John to leave the room, which he did wordlessly after picking up his remaining clothes, and a few seconds later Suzanne heard him leaving by the front door as Graham continued to walk around her, taking in the lewd tableau before him.

When he had walked right around her, and stood again close to her head, between her and the door, her eyes were level with his groin, and she could see his growing excitement before her, only inches away. He reached out and placed his right hand on her naked buttock, allowing his fingertips to reach between the cheeks of her ass, then sliding his hand down and over the curve of her backside until his fingertips encountered the sticky wetness of her cunt.

Her lower body jerked as he came into contact with her sensitive lips, and her breath was coming in short gasps and pants with the excitement of having him look at her; touch her. As he continued to caress her, he started to talk to her in his soft, quiet voice.

"This has been quite a night for you Suzanne, and you have done well."

Her eyes closed in pleasure and pride at his praise, and as she revelled in the sensations he was creating with his fingers.

"There will be many other occasions when you will serve me." She gasped at his words, and a lascivious shudder ran through her at the thought.

"Have you enjoyed your first experience?" he asked softly, and she murmured her reply, smiling with pleasure.

Without warning, his hand left her ass, rose quickly into the air, and then descended quickly in a sharp stinging slap to her ass cheek, banging the side of her face against the chair seat, and causing her to jump with the shock and pain of his blow. Her eyes opened wide with the suddenness of his attack, and the blood rushed to her ass to form a red mark on her creamy skin in the shape of his hand.

"Have you enjoyed your first experience Suzanne?" he repeated, more firmly this time. Now she was awake to his question, and nodding her head furiously, replied.

"Yes thank you Mr Leicester."

His hand returned to her bottom, his fingers gently tracing the small welt that had risen at the edge of the mark left by his slapping hand, before he softly placed his hand over the mark, and then slid it around to continue the caressing of her still gaping pussy.

As he caressed her, he continued to talk.

"You are to be attentive at all times Suzanne, paying the proper marks of respect to me and to anyone else I say. Any lapse in your concentration could lead to an undesirable consequence for me or for the company, which cannot be allowed. Any future failures to meet the appropriate standards will be severely and immediately punished until you have learnt this important lesson."

"Yes Mr Leicester." Suzanne couldn't understand how the painful stinging of her ass and the excitement that she was feeling could possibly be connected, but they undoubtedly were. She wanted him to slip his fingers inside her, to feel the evidence of her own excitement, and of John's strong orgasm within her. Instead, he continued to play with her lips with a light and frustrating touch.

His left hand reached beneath her and cupped her breast, which hung beneath her torso, still full and shapely on her young toned body, her sensitive nipples still erect from her excitement. She moaned quietly at his touch, enjoying the warmth of his hand against her skin. As he pinched her nipple, gently, the sensation added to the pleasure she was getting from the fingers of his other hand, as they rippled across and within the folds of her still sensitive pussy.

Reaching forward to caress her breasts had brought his crotch even closer to her face, the swelling of his cock beneath his trousers now almost touching her nose, and she moved her face forwards slightly to feel his hardness against her cheek. She desperately wanted to please this man who had taught her how to give herself over to the wanton feelings that had hitherto been buried within her. She started to nuzzle at his erection, enjoying the feeling of the hardness of his rubbery cock as it pressed the coarse material of his trousers against her lips.

"You take liberties Suzanne!" he stated quietly, as he stepped back slightly, withdrawing himself from the contact she needed so badly. "If you want something, you must learn to ask properly for it. Kneel down."

His hands left her body, and she ached for his touch, but she pushed herself from the chair and knelt as he had showed her, a look of disappointment on her beautiful face.

She remembered to spread her legs, to clasp her hands behind her back, forcing them down as far as she could, thrusting her breasts out and forwards, whilst her head dropped into the position that left her feeling so exposed and submissive.

"Now, Suzanne, learn this lesson well. If you want to do something, you must ask politely. If you want to suck my cock, you must ask my permission to do so. I may or may not let you do it."

Suzanne, her head still bowed, couldn't believe his self-control and audacity. She was used to being the object of desire for the men around her, of their wanting her, and being prepared to work hard for the slightest favour she might grant them. Here was this man saying that she must demean herself, beg for his attention. It was an alien position for her to be in. She didn't think that she would ever be able to ask, to beg, to be allowed to do what so many men would dream of her doing.

Her head bowed, his feet in her sight line, his legs immediately in front of her, and aware of the proximity of his unexplored cock, just inches from her face, Suzanne wanted to show him what she could do. But to do so would require her swallowing her pride, and asking to be allowed to do it, with the very real possibility of rejection. She already felt humiliated. The thought of his rejecting her if she asked his permission made her almost retch, but excited her beyond anything that had aroused her thus far.

She needed contact with this man. She swallowed the saliva that had sprung into her mouth, and swallowed what little pride he had left within her. In a quiet, almost silent voice, she asked, "Please. Please Mr Leicester. Please may I suck your cock?"

She waited breathlessly for his response, dreading his refusal.

"Now you may suck it Suzanne." His permission brought an inexplicable wave of gratitude to her heart, and she realised that life as Graham Leicester's assistant was going to be a roller coaster of emotions. In just a few seconds, she had experienced excitement, disbelief, humility, anguish and gratitude. Now she felt excitement again, and curiosity, and she reached her hands up to his crotch, and slid them sensuously across the bulge of his erection, enjoying the feel of his hardness and the heaviness of his cock beneath his clothing.

Her fingers moved reluctantly from his manhood to his zipper, and slowly pulled it down, before her hand snaked into his pants, and curled around the hardness she found within, twisting and pulling and coaxing his erection from his pants. All this was done silently and deliberately, with her head still bowed.

As his cock sprang free from the confines of his clothes, she stroked it sensuously with her hand wrapped loosely around it, as if to celebrate its release. As it unfurled in her hand, she marvelled at its unseen length and girth; it felt large, larger than any other she had experienced.

Slowly, she brought her head up, her little button nose rubbing the underside of his cock, and her tongue extending, to lick the underside of his penis from the base to the bottom of its bulbous head in one slow, sexy slide. Then she pulled her head back to admire his weapon, grasping it at the base, and gazing intently at his manhood, taking in every detail of the engorged veins that pulsed strongly beneath the fine smooth skin before her eyes. He stood impassively before her as she studied him, hands on hips, watching her looking greedily at his cock.

After a few seconds, she pulled his head down towards her mouth, and closed her eyes in pleasure as she opened her mouth and pulled the swollen head of his cock into her mouth, closing her lips around him just beneath the head.

Even with just the mushroom head of his cock in her mouth, her mouth felt full of him, and she wondered at his power and virility. Slowly, she started to slide the rest of him into her mouth, her tongue savouring his glans, and the first few inches of his length slid slowly and easily into her mouth, until it met resistance at the back of her throat. She had barely taken half his length.

She pulled back, her cheeks drawing in as his length left her mouth, feeling the smooth skin glide over his hardness beneath, until just the head was left in her mouth. And then she started to repeat the process, he standing perfectly still, she using her head, drawing it back and forth, sliding as much of him as she could into her, and then allowing him to slip out again to the head. She set up a steady rhythm, back and forth with her head, and then added the steady back and forth of her hand around the base and bottom half of his cock, wanking and sucking him in unison.

12