The EMT Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her head moved forwards to take him in, and as the tip of his cock hit the back of her throat, it hit harder with each stroke, until it was starting to press against and into the neck of her throat with each stroke. Suzanne wanted to demonstrate to him how much she could take, but she was unsure if she could take all of him; she had never taken a cock so large and so long. Still she determined to do her best for her new boss and Master, and she relaxed her throat enough to allow the head to start to penetrate on each swallowing stab.

Taking a deep breath through her nose, Suzanne paused slightly at the end of one such stab, and then, forcing her head forwards even more, felt the whole head of his cock pass the entrance to her throat, down into her neck. She gagged, but kept it there; paused and then took more of him into her, until her nose pressed up against his pubic hair, and she had taken the whole of him into her.

Her throat ached and gagged against the intrusion, and her lungs cried for air, but she kept him in her and stroked slowly back and forwards on him without allowing him to slip from the tight constriction of her throat. Finally, she could hold him no longer, and she was forced to slide his hardness out of her mouth, drool spilling down her chin, and gasping for breath. She looked up into his eyes.

"Very good Suzanne, that will become easier."

As he looked at her, she continued to slide her hand up and down the length of his cock, feeling the wetness from her own mouth and throat coating the last third of him, and spreading it over his length. Having recovered her breath, she went again to take him in her mouth, but he pulled away from her, and quickly pushed his erection back inside his pants, zipping up his trousers with a finality that left her frustrated and disappointed.

"It is time for you to go home Suzanne, Ian will be very concerned and eager to see you."

At that point in time, Suzanne cared less about Ian and more about satisfying Graham Leicester, and her disappointment at not being able to continue showed clearly on her face. She pouted, and just stopped herself from making some petulant comment when she saw anger rising in the face of her Master.

"You must learn, Suzanne, that you are not here for your pleasure, but for mine. I will decide when we start and stop, I will decide what we do or don't do, and you are not to challenge my authority by any word or action. Is that clear?"

Her head dropped again as she turned from his gaze, and she could only respond, meekly, "Yes Mr Leicester".

"You are to go home, my driver will take you. Ian will want to know all about your adventures this evening, and on this occasion you may tell him. Leave nothing out. Now, pull on your skirt and top and straighten your hair."

Suzanne complied, feeling his eyes watching her as she pulled her tight skirt over her still sticky thighs, feeling dirtier in her skirt than she had without it. She pulled her soft cashmere top over her head, and straightened it over her hips, then turned to a mirror on the wall and straightened her hair as best she could with her fingers, conscious of his careful study of her throughout. Her stockings and shoes had never been removed, but she straightened her stockings to remove wrinkles and align the seams, and then picked up her purse. She never saw her bra, thong or suit jacket again. Graham took her by the arm, and led her to the waiting car without saying another word. Just as the car was about to pull away, he leaned in at the open window, thrust a card in her hand, and said, "Be here at noon tomorrow. Don't be late."

The car pulled off from the kerb, and she looked back to see the mysterious and enigmatic Graham Leicester walking back up the stairs into his apartment building.

Ian sat back in the office chair and re-read the reply he had composed to Karl Solomon's e-mail.

"Dear Karl,

Many thanks for your kind e-mail. I certainly feel privileged and honoured to have been selected for membership of the EMT after so short a period of time with the company. It is both flattering and rewarding to have been asked to join such a demonstrably successful team after so short an acquaintance.

I too am sorry that we had little opportunity to talk together earlier this evening, although my mind was in such a whirl at the rapid progress of events, that I fear I would have been able to make little sense in any case. Perhaps it is better that we talk when we can in the office, after I have had a chance to come to terms with my changing circumstances and status.

At least you were able to see something of Suzanne, and get to know her a little better during the evening – I did notice the two of you chatting at one point, and it looked like you were getting on together fine. Your upcoming project sounds very exciting, and I am sure that Suzanne, in her new role, will give it her all, to your total satisfaction. I know better than any what a remarkably talented and resourceful lady she is, and I am sure that she will want to make a good impression in her first assignments in the company.

I will certainly pass on your good wishes and message to Suzanne when she returns – she stayed behind at Graham's to help with some little matter, and I expect her home soon.

Thanks again for your e-mail, and I look forward to seeing you in the office tomorrow,

Kind regards,

Ian"

Writing the response, crafting the words and the hidden meanings, had occupied Ian for some time, and kept his passion at a keen level whilst he had been waiting for Suzanne's return. Letting Karl know that she was with Graham at that very moment had added to Ian's excitement, and he was really enjoying the game that he thought he and Karl were playing – writing perfectly innocent prose capable of many alternative interpretations. As he pressed the 'Send' button, his attention was attracted by the sound and headlights of a car through the window at the front of his study.

He rushed to the window, just in time to see Suzanne alight from the same company car, with the same chauffeur that had dropped Ian off a couple of hours before. His heart started to race, and he had time to notice that she was still braless and jacketless as he rushed from the study to the front door to welcome her home.

As he held the front door open for her, looking enquiringly into her face, the car had already pulled away as she walked past him into the hall, straight through to the kitchen, where she started to pour herself a much needed drink. As Ian closed the door and followed her down the hallway, he could clearly smell the scent of sex from her, and his erection, already painful, swelled again in anticipation and lust for his delightfully decadent wife.

When he reached the kitchen and was able to see her properly, he noted her slightly dishevelled appearance, the erectness of her nipples, and the smell of her grew stronger.

After she had taken a long pull from her drink, she turned to him and smiled nervously, unable to break the silence that existed between them. Ian was first to speak.

"Are you OK?" he asked in a concerned tone of voice.

Suzanne nodded, then looked sheepishly at him, before responding. "Yes, I'm fine. What about you, are you OK?"

Ian nodded back, unable to speak through a mixture of emotion and excitement and anticipation. He silently walked up to her, put his arms around her and pulled her to him, when her head rested on his shoulder, and her own arms crept around his back and hugged him back.

"Let's go upstairs," she said, "I need a shower".

They walked hand-in-hand up the stairs to their bedroom, and Suzanne made to go into the bathroom when Ian held her back. "Not yet!" he said, "I want you just as you are."

Now it was her turn to look quizzically at him, but he nodded, and continued. "I've been so excited waiting for you, felt so alone without you, not knowing what has been going on. I don't know why, but it would make me feel more a part of it if you didn't shower until later."

They both sank on to the bed, and Suzanne kicked off her shoes and turned to Ian. He reached out and cupped her breast, as he had seen Graham do when he had been summarily dismissed from the apartment. His heart in his mouth, he managed to croak out, "Tell me what happened."

And Suzanne started to tell him.

She got as far as telling him how Graham had made her stand, and instructed her how to stand in the correct way, when Ian asked her to demonstrate for him. As she stood at the side of the bed and adopted the position she had been taught, Ian had to remove his trousers to relieve the pressure on his straining erection. She repeated all of Graham's instructions for Ian, as he lay back on the bed, unable to resist stroking himself as she described how she had been made to bend over and spread her legs.

When she explained how John sat in the chair and watched as Graham instructed her how to kneel, Ian groaned with his excitement, imagining the scene.

It was all Ian could do to prevent himself from coming when Suzanne told him how Graham had ordered her to strip off her outer clothes in front of the two men. He asked her to show him how she had done it, and she wriggled out of her skirt and top for him, in an echo of how she had done the same a couple of hours earlier.

As she stood before him, nearly nude except for the stockings and suspender belt that he had made her wear, Ian looked at his wife carefully. The smell of sex was heavy in the air, and he could see the stains on her inner thighs and stocking tops, and her pussy lips were swollen and reddened from the abuse they had received. In her dishevelled and used condition, the thought occurred to him that his wife had never looked lovelier or more inviting.

By now, Ian was nude himself on the bed, and he asked Suzanne to turn around slowly in front of him, the better to remember how she looked at this moment. As she complied, and slowly turned around, he sucked in his breath when he saw the angry red mark on her buttock in the shape of a man's hand. The clear evidence of someone else's abuse of his wife was almost too much for him, and he pulled her to him and ran his hand over the scar of her slap, feeling the slightly raised skin.

He turned her round and lay her on the bed, on her back, her legs dangling over the edge, and traced a route across her breasts and down her flat stomach, making her shiver with his light caress. As his fingers passed through her pubic hair, she willingly opened her legs for him, and he felt the sticky wetness of her as he slid his fingers down the length of her pussy.

"What happened next?" he asked, and as he slid two, and then three fingers into her, she told him how she had been left with John and ordered to take care of him as a reward by Graham. She didn't hold back, and explained in detail how she had felt, offering herself to John at Graham's command. She recounted to Ian how John had made her suck him, and had rubbed his hard cock across her face, even slapping her with the heavy meat, before telling her to bend over and slipping his cock into her own hungry pussy.

As she described this to Ian, her own passions mounting with the remembrance, he spread her legs further, stood between them, and fed his own engorged erection into her again willing slit. She was wetter, stickier, more accommodating of him than he had ever remembered before, and as he slid his entire length into her, he thought of John doing the same; thought of John's sperm that was even now slicking the passage of his own cock into his wife's willing cunt.

Ian picked up her legs and lifted them over his shoulders, and started to slide effortlessly into and out of her passage. She continued to describe how John had fucked her bent over a chair, until the energy of their lovemaking stopped her words, and the two of them fucked, unable to talk any more.

Ian looked down at his wife as he continued to fuck her. Her eyes were closed, lost in the passion of the moment, her soft blond hair spread out across the bed beneath her head, her tongue extended licking her upper lip as she revelled in the sensations he was causing in her. He imagined John rubbing his cock across her cheek, and slapping her face with his erection, her offering her face to his abuse, as he stared at his own wife's lovely face, contorted in passion. His inner damn welled over, he lost control of his own passion, and he drove into her one last time and added his own spunk to John's inside her, in an intense orgasm that caused his eyes to shut tight, blotting out the vision that had brought him past the edge.

As he shuddered and ejaculated inside her, pushing into her with all his strength, he triggered her own response, and her legs slid from his shoulders, to wrap around his waist and pull him into her even deeper. Every little twitch of his softening cock, every subsequent spurt of his cum within her, caused a ripple of aftershock to run through her, and her pussy walls contracted as her own orgasm subsided with his.

For the second time that night, Suzanne's spent lover, first John, and now Ian, collapsed across her, panting for breath, their erection subsiding as their seed swam in her body and started to seep inexorably from her satisfied pussy.

After a few minutes of rest, the shuffled properly onto the bed, still coupled and clasping each other tightly in their arms, kissing each other lovingly about the face, and murmuring sweetnesses and tenderness to each other, fell asleep, exhausted by this remarkable first day as members of the EMT.

.....to be continued. Comments and suggestions appreciated.

In the next Chapter, Ian has to face John, Graham and Karl in the office. Suzanne has to keep an appointment. What else?

12