The EMT Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next carriage was second-class, and Suzanne walked carefully down the centre aisle, trying to maintain her balance on her high heels in the swaying train. The compartment was full of a miscellany of travellers, but they all noted Suzanne, either as she approached for those facing aft, or after she had passed for those facing forwards. Every man in the compartment was blasted out of travel induced lethargy by her presence, and some of those whose eyes were shut and mouths open in sleep were jolted awake by a companion's elbow to see the vision of her as she walked slowly up the train. Suzanne had never made such a stunning impact on a room full of people in her life, and she found she was enjoying the obvious slack-jawed stares of the men as she passed them.

The next carriage was the buffet car, where a few habitual drinkers were standing around the bar. Every eye turned to take her in as she approached the bar and claimed the steward's attention. Conversations that had been vibrant before her arrival, clammed up, but no one wanted to whistle or attract her attention for fear of breaking the spell that she seemed to cast. Even the obviously camp and effeminate steward couldn't help admiring the way she looked, and quickly dispensed the two G&Ts she ordered, barely taking his eyes off her as he gave her change. Then it was time to turn around and head back to Karl, walking the gauntlet once again in reverse.

Going back with a gin and tonic in each hand was an even harder balancing act, but Suzanne made it back without incident. By the time she dropped into the seat opposite Karl and handed him his drink, she was flushed with the attention she had received on her little excursion, and her nipples had erected into little peaks beneath her thin shirt. She took a strong pull on her own drink, and gulped down the refreshing cold liquor, amazed at how exciting she had found her little excursion. She had felt totally exposed every step of the way.

As they sipped their respective drinks, Karl continued to stare unabashedly at Suzanne, who found his intense stare was both intrusive and exciting. After a few seconds, he spoke to her.

"You really are an amazing looking woman Suzanne. Perhaps the prettiest I have ever seen; certainly the sexiest. You are exciting me incredibly just by sitting there."

Again, Suzanne found herself blushing at the unexpected compliment, and she nervously re-crossed her legs, noting the darting look that Karl gave her knees as she did so. The power she had to attract this man's attention, in opposition to the power he had over her, able to make her do his bidding, was an amazing aphrodisiac for her.

"Very, very nice Suzanne," continued Karl, "Did you enjoy your little walk down the train?"

Suzanne smiled and thought about her response, aware of the heat between her legs, and then decided to stick to her policy of complete honesty.

"I found it surprisingly stimulating Mr Solomon," she admitted. "Being so.....so exposed in a public place is a relatively new experience for me. One I would never have the courage or nerve to do by myself. But, being made to do it, not having a choice in the matter, I found it very exciting, quite new, and certainly enjoyable, yes."

Karl smiled in his turn. Suzanne really was a most refreshingly submissive and open woman. He was finding the experience of accompanying her much more pleasant and exciting than even he had expected.

"You are to remain dressed like that until we reach London Suzanne. I am tempted to take things further, but I'm mindful that we have a duty to do when we arrive, and it wouldn't do to get ahead of ourselves. Maybe we can play a little more on our return journey."

Suzanne was surprised to find that she was actually disappointed that Karl was content just to look at her for the remainder of the journey, but she contented herself with imagining what lay ahead; now she had both this evening and the return journey to think about.

Ninety minutes later, Karl helped Suzanne manoeuvre her suitcase on to the platform, and he and Suzanne, who was now once again discreetly covered by her suit jacket, headed off to the taxi rank, and from there, to the Park Lane Hilton.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne looked around her room, more a suite she thought. She was on the eighteenth floor of the impressive hotel, with a large living room and study as well as a superbly fitted bedroom and bathroom. From the lounge, she had an excellent view across Park Lane to Hyde Park through the two large square windows that stretched from ceiling to floor, and that were impressively draped in coffee and cream colours.

She walked around the room, examining the fittings, and switching on the radio for a little background music. She felt decadent and wicked as she poured herself a glass of the champagne that had been opened by the manager that had shown her to her room. Karl was in an adjoining suite, but the connecting doors were locked she was pleased to find as she tried the handle. She could just hear the occasional noise as he unpacked and settled himself in.

She took her glass of bubbly into the bedroom, where her case was already unzipped and open, lying on one of those collapsible suitcase racks that you only see in hotels, waiting for her to unpack it. The bellhop must have unzipped the case when he delivered it a few minutes earlier, and she blushed as she saw her wedding night negligee lying on top of the neatly folded clothes in the case. The sight of this flimsy negligee brought her back to her senses, and she checked her watch. She had about an hour to unpack and dress for dinner, before joining Karl to go and meet the unknown Mr Tim Truman. She took another sip at the wine, before reluctantly putting down the glass and starting to unpack and organise her things.

Forty-five minutes later, Suzanne stepped into her dress, buttoned the choker neck behind her, and zipped herself in, to complete her preparations for her first official duty as company hostess. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, pushed back a lock of hair that had fallen out of place, and admired her reflection in the looking glass.

Suzanne had chosen a different cocktail dress to the one she had worn to dine with Graham Leicester last week. At the time, she had thought this dress too daring to wear to meet her husband's boss. Now it seemed perfect for the occasion. This dress was also black, and quite unusual. Suzanne had bought it in a little favourite shop in Edinburgh, but had never had the courage to wear it before. It had a hoop of black material that went around her neck, buttoning at the back, like a choker, from which a lace appliqué in the shape of an inverted "Y" dropped at her front, down across her chest. The rest of the dress was suspended from the lower two arms of this inverted "Y", cleverly continuing the line as the top of the dress went under her arms and descended to a low back behind her. In front, the dress plunged between her breasts, almost to her navel, appearing to be cut out beneath the lace appliqué, which supported it, and drawing attention to her cleavage. The rest of the dress was simple and figure hugging, made of rich heavy silk, and cut to about four inches above her knees, leaving most of her long legs exposed. All Suzanne wore with the dress were some diamond drop earrings, a pair of high heeled black shoes and the little black thong that she considered essential, given her growing excitement as the time neared for her duties to begin. Suzanne had foregone wearing stockings, leaving her legs tanned, naked and natural.

She loved the overall impression, and was continuing to appraise herself in the mirror when the bell to her room rang and drew her out of her mostly satisfied self-examination. When she opened the door to the apartment, Karl was standing outside, already dressed in relaxed slacks and blazer, but looking every inch the smart casual businessman. She opened the door for him, and he stepped into the apartment, whistling quietly in appreciation of Suzanne's appearance. They walked into the living room / study of the suite, and Suzanne twirled for him and asked if he thought she would do.

"Quite charming my dear. Sensational" was his verdict. "Are you ready to go up?" Suzanne nodded nervously, picked up her little black clutch bag, and took Karl's offered arm to be escorted to the hotel lifts. They took the lift to the 28th floor, where the hotel offered one of the city's best restaurants, and even better views. Arriving early for their meeting, they seated themselves at a low table near the modern looking bar and ordered cocktails and examined menus whilst they awaited the arrival of Mr Tim Truman.

Karl couldn't help himself examining Suzanne again as they chatted. Seated at the low table near the bar, her skirt had risen to display even more of those shapely thighs, and as she leaned forward to lift her drink, her dress gaped slightly to allow a glimpse of the perfect curves of her breasts and cleavage. He was already envying his client, when that gentleman arrived on the scene, and Karl stood to greet him, and introduce him to Suzanne, posing as his assistant.

As Suzanne remained seated to be introduced, she looked for the first time at the man she was to seduce, and she was barely able to stifle a shiver that threatened to run through her.

Tim Truman at first glance reminded her of an older version of Billy Bunter. He had gingery blond hair that was swept across his forehead in no particular style, beneath which a pair of small piggy eyes peered myopically through the thick lenses of a pair of framed spectacles. His round face was smooth shaven and slightly pink, and as he smiled at her, his cheeks dimpled in pleasure as if he had just taken a big bite out of a pork pie. He was dressed in obviously expensive clothes, which he wore badly, and was, to say the least, a little on the chubby side. He did not at all strike Suzanne as a dynamic entrepreneur businessman, with a rapidly expanding and successful manufacturing business.

All this information Suzanne processed as Tim reached across the little table to shake her hand. He was obviously immediately stricken by Suzanne's appearance, and held onto her hand longer than was necessary, as if mesmerised by her beauty, and she felt his little eyes scan her from head to toe before he finally released her. She was surprised that his handshake had not been cold and clammy, but instead had been firm and confident. His voice, too, had belied his appearance, and he spoke clearly as he told Suzanne how pleased he was to meet her. As he sat down beside Suzanne whilst Karl drew the attention of the bar steward, Suzanne wondered if she would ever be able to go through with her commitment to Graham Leicester, and give herself to this man. She fervently hoped that the ultimate sacrifice would not be called for, and she reminded herself to be as charming and pleasant to him as she could be in an attempt to avoid having him use her.

They chatted over cocktails, studied the menus again, and ordered their meals and wine, before the maitre d' called them to their table, where the wine had been opened and the starters prepared. Suzanne found herself sitting between the two men in a semi-circular booth, facing one of the large windows that gave the Windows restaurant its name. From the 28th floor, the view across London was impressive, with the city centre to their left, and Knightsbridge to their right. In between they could see Hyde Park Corner, the bottom end of Park Lane, and even down into the gardens of Buckingham Palace a few hundred yards away.

As Suzanne slid into the semi-circular booth, she was conscious of both Karl's and Tim's eyes on her legs, as she tried to maintain a degree of decorum and modesty. They then slipped easily to either side of her, and the waiting Maitre d'pushed the circular table back towards them.

Dinner was excellent, as was the wine, and throughout the meal, Karl and Tim talked business across Suzanne. Every now and then, Suzanne was able to contribute to the conversation, using some of the information that she had learned from Karl in her morning briefing. She was aware of Karl's pleasure when she was able to do so, and on one occasion, he gave her thigh a congratulatory pat under the table when she delicately reminded Tim of a particular clause in his contract. She also concentrated throughout on being very friendly and charming with Tim, even flirting with him a little when the opportunity arose.

As the business talk went on, Suzanne found herself becoming more and more impressed with Tim, starting to see signs of the shrewd businessman through the overgrown schoolboy external appearance. Despite her first impression, he was clearly a sharp cookie, and she recognised and respected some of his tactics as a buyer, avoiding issues he didn't want to face, and steering the conversation to those areas he was most comfortable talking about. The business chat was initially restricted to discussion of the UK licences, and didn't touch on the new contract for the Middle East until coffee was being served. It was Karl who steered them onto the more pressing subject, at least as far as Ruler Electronics was concerned, as soon as they appeared to have reached agreement on the UK licences.

"How are things going in the Middle East Tim? Suzanne is going to be involved in working on our tender, and I'm sure she would be delighted to find out a little more about your plans at first hand so to speak."

As Karl mentioned Suzanne's involvement in the contract tender, Tim's face brightened, and he looked around at Suzanne with a big smile.

"Well, I'm delighted to hear you will be involved Suzanne. It will give me great pleasure to deal with you in the future – I just hope that your company can be competitive, and that it won't all be a waste of time for you at the end of the day."

Suzanne smiled back and remembered her briefing. "Oh, I am confident that you will find us competitive," she replied, "and we are determined to go all the way in meeting your needs and requirements. I am 100% committed to your project, and hope we can develop the very successful relationship we already have with you into something even more mutually satisfying." She wondered if she had overdone the innuendo, but was relieved when Tim appeared to pick up the baton, and return in the same vein.

"Excellent. I am sure you will do your very best to serve me. However, I have to warn you that you are up against very stiff competition, and you will need to pull out all the stops to be successful." Tim's beady little eyes sparkled with humour as he continued. "I am satisfied with our relationship thus far, which counts in your favour against the opposition, but we will need to become much more intimate bedfellows to overcome the advantage they have on their home ground. How do you propose to meet that challenge?"

Suzanne's sales experience helped as she continued the game and replied. "Of course, I haven't had a chance to do all my research yet, having only recently become involved in the project, but it seems to me that you have had a very good look at us in the past, have liked what you have seen so far, and I know that you will like what we have left to show you. You must match that past experience, and our promise for the future, against the leap into the dark that our competition represents."

As Tim nodded and smiled at the continuing innuendo, it was Karl's turn to get involved. "Tim, I'm delighted that we have resolved any outstanding issues around the UK licences tonight, and I'm pleased that I've had a chance to introduce you to Suzanne, who I am sure you will be seeing a lot more of," here he almost winked. "I'm sure that Suzanne will entertain you in return for some of your thoughts on the Middle East tender, but I have a couple of business calls to make, and an early start. Will you please excuse me if I leave you in the tender hands of my assistant for the remainder of the evening?"

Tim nodded assent, and Karl stood to shake hands, before leaning over to Suzanne and kissing her cheek. As he did so, he quietly whispered, "Over to you Suzanne. Do what you need to do."

Karl took his leave, and Suzanne watched his retreating back as she drew a large breath and turned back to Tim with a warm smile.

"So Tim, what can you tell me about the Middle East expansion of your company?"

As she spoke, she turned her upper body towards him, which drew her knees slightly towards his, causing a light contact between them for the first time since he had shaken her hand on arrival. Rather than draw her knee back from the contact, she let it linger there, and she gave all her attention to what he had to say to her.

Tim started to tell her about his plans for the Middle East manufacturing plant. He told her where it was to be, the benefit of locating it there, the lower cost of employment (wage arbitrage he called it, a term that was new to Suzanne), and he described how this was just a first step. He was clearly enthusiastic about his company and his subject, and Suzanne was proving to be a good and enthusiastic listener. He was conscious of the slight pressure and heat of her knee against his own, and he was very conscious that he was sitting with a most attractive woman, who was interested in whatever he had to say, and whose dress gaped delightfully whenever she reached forward for her wine glass or coffee cup, and whose eyes sparkled, deliciously reflecting the candlelight from the table. Suzanne made the right noises at the right times, and kept him talking, and kept listening to him, and kept reaching for her glass, which had been twice refilled by the waiter before Tim even realised.

They had chatted for nearly 20 minutes, which felt like 2 minutes to Tim, when Suzanne's little clasp purse started to vibrate and dance across the table. They both looked at it in surprise before Suzanne realised that her mobile phone had started to ring within it. With an apologetic look towards Tim, she reached for it with the intention of switching it off when she saw the name "Graham Leicester" on the screen. Her pulse instantly quickened, and again apologetic, she said to Tim, "Please excuse me, I'd better get this, it's my boss".

Suzanne answered the phone, and heard Mr Graham Leicester's deep strong, but quiet voice in her ear.

"Hello Suzanne, answer only when spoken to. Karl has called me and said you are getting on famously with our client. Is he sitting there with you now?"

"Yes Sir" Suzanne couldn't stop herself falling into her familiar mode of address to the man who had made her his slave. Tim was thinking it was rather charming that she called her boss Sir.

"Good Suzanne" Graham continued, "Karl has told me you look fantastic, and I have had Ian give me a description of your dress, it sounds great, I wish I was there to see it for myself. By the way, Ian is sitting with me now, we are having a little drink after work."

Suzanne heard Graham take the phone from his ear, and a muted Ian saying "Hello darling" as if from a distance. And then she heard from Graham again.

"Whilst I talk, I'd like you to reach up and rub your chest, between your breasts, as if you have a little itch. Do it naturally. Do it now."

Suzanne felt her breath quicken, as she understood the meaning of his words. Her left hand automatically lifted, and gently stroked the bare skin of her chest, right between her breasts, in the plunging neck of her cocktail dress. She blushed slightly as she felt, rather than saw, Tim watch the movement.

"I assume you are doing as you've been told Suzanne, and that Tim is watching you" continued Graham. "Now the itch has moved slightly, just to the inside of your breast. Let your fingers slip beneath the neck of your dress to scratch it, on your breast under your dress. Make your lovely little breast move for Tim to see. Whilst you are doing it, tell him you'll only be a few minutes. Do it now."