The EMT Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim looked at his handiwork, his prick was as hard as he had ever known it, and he knew he just had to do this again sometime. Suzanne's rounded cheeks glowed beneath his hand, and he felt her body sob across his lap. He reached across her to the coffee table and pulled a partially melted lump of ice from the wine bucket. She jolted when he touched it to her ass, and then he felt her press her bum back towards his fingers as he slid the cooling ice over her burning skin. As she thrust back towards him, the lips of her pussy between her slightly opened legs almost winked at him in their wet excitement. Tim soothed the ice across her damaged flesh with his left hand, whilst his right slid between her legs and found the soft wet folds of her sex. She was eager for his touch.

Suzanne now had a completely different set of feelings and emotions to any she had previously experienced. She was glad the punishing beating was over, for now at least, and was incredibly proud of how she had first invited it, and then endured it. She was equally grateful for Tim's considerate and cooling caress, which brought new tears to her eyes, this time of pleasure and love and fondness for the man that had just abused her so apparently cruelly, and for the remote Master that had put her in this position, and whose approval she sought so desperately. Above these feelings was an incredible lust and hunger; lust for Tim's intimate caress to continue and bring her to orgasm after her intense submission to him, and hunger for him, to return the pleasure he was giving her by his touch, to take him inside her, in her mouth or in her pussy. She wanted him inside her.

When Tim lifted her with his knees briefly, as a sign that he needed to adjust their position slightly, she rolled from his lap to the floor, quickly turned and hungrily devoured his hardness into her mouth. She was almost frantic with greed for him, tasting herself on him from their earlier lovemaking, and then tasting the dried remains of his earlier orgasm, which still remained on him. She loved the feel of his cock in her mouth and the taste of him again on her lips. Her legs parted beneath her, and one hand went to her own sex whilst the other was employed in feeding his erection into her mouth, before grasping the base of his cock and wanking him as her head rose and fell over him.

Tim's legs parted to allow her easier access, and she looked up at him, taking him out of her mouth, her eyes locked with his, she said, "Thank you Sir," she licked his cockhead, "thank you for spanking me," she slid her mouth over his hardness again, and then removed it, she took a deep breath, aware of the implications of what she was about to say next. "Please be harder with me next time". She engulfed him again, pushing him deep within her mouth until her throat accepted his head, which she held for a few seconds before slowly sliding him out of her mouth again, her lips reluctant to let him go, "I deserve to be spanked even harder Sir."

Now she ate him with a passion and a talent that even she did not realise she possessed. She made love to his prick, his phallus, with her mouth; taking him deep into her throat, licking the underside of his straining cock with her tongue, wanking him with one hand whilst the other frigged her cunt, desperate for him to shoot his load into her mouth, rubbing his musky maleness across her face, and swallowing him again. Her fingers probed her own dripping pussy, and she slipped four of them into herself, wishing she could take her whole hand. She deep-throated Tim until she nearly passed out, before removing him to catch her breath, continually wanking his hardness.

Neither of them could take much more. Tim was rapidly building to another climax, his legs tensing and straightening either side of her body, his butt cheeks clenching as she ministered to him. Suzanne's other hand slipped from her cunt and slid wetly around to her burning ass cheeks where she dragged her own fingernails across her tender flesh to remind herself of the beating she had enjoyed more than she ever thought possible. Tim squeezed his eyes shut and came, his legs suddenly and violently wrapping around her back, pulling her head onto his cock as the first spurt erupted from him into the back of her mouth. She gagged on it, expelled his cock, and then swallowed, but not before the next burst caught her face and lips. Her hand quickly returned to her pussy, and her mouth opened again to take whatever else he had to give, as she quickly frigged her clit, all that was necessary to start the climax that she had been holding off for some time. As the aftershocks of her climax ran through her body, as Tim's convulsive eruptions died down, her head sank into his lap, smearing his cum across her face and hair, nestling into his softening prick and quivering balls.

The two of them rested.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne's reverie was broken. She was shocked to discover that she was still in the comfortable hotel bed, her hand between her legs. As she had relived the events of the previous evening in her mind, she had subconsciously aroused herself, and played with herself. She realised that she had come at the same time as she remembered reaching her climax the previous evening. The back of her mind wondered if it was possible to have a simultaneous orgasm with oneself.

She looked again at the clock on the elegant table at the side of the bed, and was alarmed to see that nearly forty minutes had passed since she had been awakened by Graham Leicester's earlier call; she was supposed to meet Karl for breakfast in 20 minutes. She jumped out of bed and headed to the bathroom, feeling again the soreness and tiredness in her body from last night's abuse.

Twenty minutes later, Suzanne was dressed and ready to face the world after a record-breakingly quick shower, make-up and hair session, which would have surprised Ian by its brevity. Suzanne had been known to take more than twenty minutes to put on her shoes, and this morning she had taken less time to do her entire toilet and dress. When Karl Solomon knocked at her door, exactly on time, she was ready to open it for him and to join him for breakfast. It wasn't until they were sitting opposite one another across the little square table, about to face the famous Hilton breakfast, that Suzanne was able to draw breath and think again about her situation. As the waiter buzzed around them, she became aware of the quizzical look she was getting from Karl. She realised with a blush that he was probably wondering what had happened after he left her alone with Tim the night before. Her thoughts were quickly confirmed.

"Well Suzanne, you look radiant this morning. I assume all went well last night?"

She blushed again, but nodded in confirmation, and then distracted herself by ordering the Eggs Benedict from the fussing waiter. After Karl had ordered, and the waiter had departed, she looked again at her companion, who was obviously expecting more details.

"Yes Mr Solomon, all went as planned. Tim came back to my room, for a nightcap, and he left at about 2:00 am this morning." The waiter returned with coffee and orange juice. "He seemed very satisfied at the outcome," Suzanne continued, drawing a smile of understanding from Karl.

"I would dearly love to hear all about it Suzanne, but this is neither the time nor the place. I'm afraid I shall have to forego the pleasure for now. Have you heard from Graham this morning?"

"He called me first thing," she replied, "but we didn't really discuss last night's events."

"Did he explain that I wouldn't be travelling back to Edinburgh with you this morning?"

Suzanne shook her head, and was a little taken aback by the news. In the back of her mind, she had been quietly anticipating more fun and games with Karl on the train journey home. As the news sank in, Karl explained that some urgent business had come up that he had to attend to in London, and that Suzanne was to travel back to Edinburgh alone, with strict instructions to report immediately back to Graham Leicester when she arrived. She nodded her understanding and assent.

They chatted casually over breakfast, before Karl rose to leave her. Before he left, he bent down and kissed her cheek, and whispered "Well done! Enjoy the ride home, and I'll see you later in the week." To the other hotel guests, they looked for the entire world like a successful businessman taking leave of his trophy wife for a day at the office, whilst she enjoyed a day's shopping in nearby Knightsbridge.

Suzanne finished her coffee before returning to her room. Karl had pushed a note beneath the door telling her she was booked on the 10:30 from King's Cross to Edinburgh, and she found she had about 45 minutes to pack, check out and reach the station. Once again, she found herself doing things uncharacteristically quickly.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Suzanne settled into her comfortable seat in the otherwise empty First Class carriage, her overnight case securely stowed in the parcel shelf above her head, she took a deep breath and felt her body relax into the seat. It was the first time since the ringing 'phone had awakened her that she had time to think and reflect. Her first thought was for her daughter Emma, and without thinking, she scrambled through her purse to retrieve her cell-phone, and she quickly dialled home to find out if Emma was missing her.

As the phone rang in her house in Edinburgh, Suzanne wondered why there was no answer, before she realised that it was the time for Emma to be taken to play school. She ended the call, cursing herself and her stupidity for missing the chance to talk with her daughter earlier in the day. Now she would have to wait until she returned home at about 3:00 in the afternoon before she could speak to her daughter, and by that time she realised that she would be arriving at Edinburgh Waverley Station, where she was expected to report directly to Mr Leicester.

Realising that she had so totally forgotten about her home life, her real life, prompted her reflection, and as the Express train hurried its way northwards, she found herself starting to feel a touch of guilt about the changes that had happened to her. She spent most of the four and a bit hours of the journey contemplating what had happened to her, wondering what she had become, and concerned that the changes within her should not be to the detriment of her daughter or her family. Her guilt grew as the time passed.

But she couldn't deny the incredible aliveness she felt, the impossible excitement that she had experienced as she had first dabbled with, and then embraced her previously hidden submissive side. Between guilt about her selfishness and concern about her daughter and the homesickness that, she realised with a shock, was the name of her sudden and unexpected depression, there were still flashes of pure eroticism and pleasure as she remembered how she had behaved, and re-lived what she had done. Occasionally, the sore flesh of her ass as she shifted on her seat also served to remind her of her recent depravity.

She was a company whore, willing to do whatever was demanded of her, contracted to serve the CEO and the company in whatever capacity they demanded. Her husband, Ian, was her willing accomplice. His boss Graham was her demanding Master. She was his pawn and his slut, and despite the guilt, she loved the position she was in.

The journey passed quickly and uneventfully, and before she knew it, her train was pulling in to the old station in the heart of Edinburgh. As she alighted the train and stepped onto the platform, she was already dialling home again, where her daughter excitedly picked up the 'phone as she entered the front door, Ms Pyrford closing the door behind her and smiling at the impatience of childhood.

"Mummy, mummy, I got a gold star in play-school! I did a picture of our house and it was the best ever."

Suzanne realised that her daughter was well, that everything was well, and as she started to ask Emma how she had been, she made her way to the taxi rank, and still speaking to her daughter, asked the driver to take her straight to Ruler Electronics.

Xxxxxxxxxx

Suzanne was shown into Graham Leicester's office immediately she arrived, still pulling her overnight bag behind her. Graham was behind his desk, reading a document, and he waved her to leave her bag in the corner and take a seat in front of his desk as he finished reading the paper in his hand. Suzanne was slightly surprised that he was on his own, and took the offered seat as he quickly finished reading the page.

Graham reached for his pen and initialled the top right corner of the document, placing it carefully in a tray on his desk before he turned to Suzanne and gave her a big smile and all of his attention.

"Welcome back Suzanne. How was your trip?" he beamed at her.

Suzanne smiled back, slightly unsure how to react, but managed to say "Very satisfying Sir" before Graham was reaching for the phone handset on his desk. He stabbed the keypad, waited a second, before saying "Ian, join me in my office for a minute or two will you. Thanks. And better bring John with you too."

As Graham and Suzanne waited for their arrival, Graham offered Suzanne some coffee from the pot behind his desk. She declined, but he made himself a cup without another word. As he finished, there was a quiet knock at the door, which opened to admit the two men, Ian with a very sheepish and nervous grin on his face as he saw his wife sitting demurely in front of Graham's desk. John followed behind, smiling a hello to Suzanne as he entered the office.

Ian came straight over to Suzanne and pecked her on the cheek, gently squeezing her and pulling her to him as he whispered to her "Are you OK? I missed you." Suzanne nodded reassuringly at him and retook her seat.

"Pull up a chair you two," said Graham, and they did as he asked -- Graham retook his seat behind the desk, with Suzanne, her husband Ian and John seated casually in front of him. The two men could not avoid looking at Suzanne curiously, as if expecting to see some kind of change in her appearance or bearing.

Graham drew their attention back to him by resting his elbows on the desk, clasping his hands and speaking.

"I'm sure that you will both be interested to hear what Suzanne has to say about her trip, so I have invited you in to hear the story straight from her own lovely lips. Now Suzanne, I think you said your trip was 'very satisfying'. Why don't you tell us all about it?"

Suzanne, not for the first time in this man's presence, found herself blushing, but also recognised the feeling of excitement that Graham Leicester always seemed to be able to stimulate within her. She looked at Mr Leicester first, and then at the two other men, crossed her shapely legs, and started.

"Karl and I had a very good journey down to London, and we arrived in plenty of time for our meeting with Tim Truman. As ordered, I wore my black cocktail dress, which he certainly appeared to appreciate."

A thrill went through Suzanne as she uttered the word "ordered", it seemed so deliciously decadent to be describing to these three men how she had done as she had been told by one of them, how he had controlled what she wore and how she presented herself. A similar thrill went through her as she remembered the effect she had had on Tim Truman when he first saw her in the restaurant bar of the Park Lane Hilton. The guys watching her and listening to her start her story seemed mesmerised, and she felt absolutely the centre of attention as she related to them the events over dinner, up to and beyond the point where Karl had left her alone with Tim.

"When I got your call" she said to Graham, "I nearly died with embarrassment. We were relaxing after dinner, talking about the middle-east contract when my cell-phone rang. I was going to switch it off, but saw your name on the screen; luckily, Tim didn't see it."

She looked around at Ian and John before continuing. They were sitting listening to her with rapt attention, like two boys listening to a story from their mother.

"When you ordered me to call you Master, and I realised what you were doing, I was so excited that I actually think I stopped breathing, and Mr Truman was paying a lot of attention to what I was doing and to what I was saying."

Graham nodded to indicate that she should continue, and Suzanne hesitated before continuing.

"Tim quickly realised what was going on, and started to ask me a lot of very personal questions as soon as you hung up the call. I did my best to answer truthfully and frankly as you instructed, and as I am sure you would have predicted, this led to my quickly falling into the trap you had laid for me."

Out of the corner of her eye, Suzanne noticed her husband reach down and adjust himself, and she realised how much it must be turning him on to hear her recount her sexy adventures in front of himself and his senior work colleagues. And she hadn't even got to any of the really sexy bits yet, she thought. Once again, she realised how powerful Graham Leicester's understanding of her husband's psyche must be to have arranged this little recitation, she was sure, for the benefit and titillation of her husband Ian, and for his colleague John.

Graham interrupted her thought. "What kind of personal questions Suzanne?".

By the time Suzanne had recounted the conversation that took place at the dinner table, and had described how Tim had ordered her to take him to her room, Suzanne's audience were rapt with attention and hanging on her every word. Graham kept control, asking occasionally probing questions, keeping Suzanne on track, and of the three men present, he was certainly the coolest. Both Ian and John were listening excitedly to Suzanne's erotic story, the evidence of their excitement increasingly evident in their fidgeting and moving around in their chairs. Only Graham and Suzanne seemed to be at ease.

When Suzanne described to the men how Tim had made her undress for him, and then had taken her on the sofa, Ian let out a little groan which he was unable to repress. Suzanne left out much of the detail, especially about her little solo play in the bathroom, but recounted how she had cleaned up and, dressed in her negligee, had returned to Tim. At this point it was John who let out an audible indication of his excitement as he remembered how truly stunning Suzanne had looked when she had dressed similarly for him.

Suzanne wondered about how much detail to give of her beating at the hands of Tim, and settled for merely indicating that she had offered herself again to him, and that he had taken advantage of the situation to explore another side of his sexuality. Graham appeared very interested at this revelation, and pressed Suzanne for details, which she gave slightly grudgingly. In her mind she wanted to be alone with Ian when she recounted how she had wanted to be spanked and abused by Tim.

Half an hour later, her story was completed, and Graham was complementing Suzanne on a job well done. Neither Ian nor John had said a word throughout. Recounting the story, factually, in an almost detached way had, Suzanne realized, aroused her, and when Graham said "I am sure that Tim thoroughly enjoyed spanking you Suzanne, I hope that you didn't suffer any lasting damage?", she found herself responding "I don't think so Sir, although my sore bottom did give me a few gentle reminders of events as my train bounced its way back to Edinburgh".

The men were obviously excited at the story they had heard from the lips of this beautiful woman; Ian's wife, John's fantasy and Graham's slave. Suzanne looked at them all and again felt the thrill of submission and exhibitionism as she continued, "Perhaps you would like to see for yourself Sir." She addressed Graham directly, but let her eyes turn to Ian and John to include them in the invitation.