The EMT Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian felt his excitement growing with his impatience, and had to work hard to concentrate on the road and traffic around him. "So what did you do?" he asked breathlessly.

"Well, I told Otis that some of the clothes I'd seen in the second store location were really nice, and if we had some time whilst we were here, I'd really like to try some on. It took him about two seconds to say that there's no time like the present, and he settled our bill and we headed back to the store. Five minutes later, I had an armful of nice stuff and Otis showed me into the office and invited me to use that as a changing room."

Ian's lips were dry as he imagined the possibilities. "Go on" was all he could say.

"Still Otis was a perfect gentleman, and he stepped out of the office to leave me in private. It was kind of weird changing in an office, but I soon stripped out of my day clothes and slipped on the first item. It was a lovely aquamarine silk evening dress, with a very low back. Obviously, I couldn't wear a bra with it, so I slipped that off as well. Then I looked around for a mirror, and of course there wasn't one in the office, so I stepped out of the door. Otis was in the corridor standing guard, and I could feel his eyes all over me as I stepped into his view."

Suzanne paused as she recollected Otis' reaction to her change of clothes.

"I explained to Otis that I needed a mirror and was about to enter the store to look for one when he said 'Wait here, I'll bring one.' Then he returned a minute later rolling one of the full-length mirrors from the store in front of him. To be honest, by then I didn't need a mirror; Otis' reaction had already given me all the feedback I needed on the dress. But he insisted that I use it, and he rolled it right into the office for me."

"So there we were, both in the office, door open, and me posing and pretending to scrutinise the dress. Otis was watching me closely as I turned and looked at my reflection, and I kind of hammed it up a bit for him, standing on tip-toe, turning and posing, enjoying him watching me. To be honest, it really was a nice dress, although not really my colour, I thought I still looked good in it. Otis certainly thought so, and made a few comments."

Ian imagined Suzanne doing as she described, and knew how good she would have looked in a filmy silk evening dress and little else.

"I pulled up my hair onto the top of my head, as if my hair was up, and studied the effect, all the time watching Otis in the mirror studying me. By then he must have started to feel a bit embarrassed by the attention he was paying me because he started to edge away towards the door. I didn't want him to go, and couldn't think of what to do, so just asked him to help me with the zipper before he went. I thought I'd gone too far when he just stopped, but then he slowly turned and walked over to me, as if reluctantly. I had to point the zipper out to him, and his big black hands reached out to help."

"It was like a shock when his hands touched the bare skin of my lower back. I'm sure that he felt the electricity between us too. Big as he is, he was very gentle as he pulled down the zipper all the way."

By now, Ian was hard and straining against his pants. They were also getting close to their apartment complex, and Ian was torn between hearing all the details, just as Suzanne had been describing them, and hearing what actually happened, skimming the detail. He decided that patience was a virtue in this case, and asked Suzanne to go on.

"Jeesh Suzanne, what happened next – and please don't miss anything out."

Suzanne reached a hand across and felt his excitement.

"My my, you are enjoying this aren't you" she giggled. "Don't worry, you will get all the details, and you won't be disappointed. If I don't finish the story before we get home, you can hear all about it whilst I have a bath and get ready for dinner with the boys."

Ian remembered the arrangements for the evening. Suzanne would be dining with Otis, Cordell and Graham, whilst he, Ian, her husband was excluded. He'd be working on analysing the log files in his room and wouldn't be present. Given what he had heard so far, the evening seemed set for almost anything to happen. Suzanne quickly grabbed his attention again.

"So, Otis unzipped the dress. Despite having a very low back, the waist and hips were very tailored, requiring quite a long zip from the base, somewhere around the small of my back, all the way down past my buttocks. As he unzipped me, I could feel the dress peel apart and he must have seen my ass cheeks, separated by the back of my thong. I heard a small gasp as he looked, and then, instead of stepping away, he just placed his big strong hands on the skin of my back, and slid them sensuously around to the sides of my waist, spreading the dress wider to expose me even more."

Suzanne gave Ian another squeeze.

"Do you still like your wife being such a wanton slut?" she asked. Ian could only swallow and nod.

"It felt really nice having his warm dry hands touching me so intimately. When I didn't protest or stop him, I could feel him grow in confidence, and his hands slid up my sides and onto my shoulders, easing the dress from them, which slipped down my arms, held up only by the friction as it clung to my breasts. My entire back was now naked, all the way down to the tops of my legs, and I could feel his eyes drinking me in. I felt so sexy, standing there like that."

"He stepped away for a moment to close and lock the door, and when he returned, as he walked around to my front to face me, he let his hand caress my backside, cupping my cheek as he walked around me. And that's when he kissed me."

By now the car had reached the security gate to the apartment complex, and Ian slid down his window and reached out to enter the security PIN into the electronic lock. They could see Graham's car up ahead, already through the heavy metal gate which had swung closed behind him, and as the gate swung open again, they both watched as Graham turned into the parking lot for their building. Ian knew that they only had a few more seconds alone in the car, but he was comforted by the fact that Suzanne had said he could hear the rest of the story as she bathed and got ready for her date later in the evening.

"Don't say any more just now darling" he told her. "I want to enjoy the rest of the story rather than rush it."

Suzanne nodded her understanding, but as they drove through the gate and made their way to their allocated parking slot, she reached over one last time to feel Ian's hardness in his lap. By the time they had parked, Graham was waiting for them, and he smiled at them both before turning to Suzanne.

"I hope that you were able to give Ian a slightly fuller account of your day Suzanne. I'll hear about it as we drive to the restaurant I am sure, but we need to be ready to leave in about 90 minutes. Please don't be late; I've learned that these Americans don't like to eat late."

"Yes Sir!" said Suzanne, and turned to head to the elevator. "I'll be ready on time."

Graham turned to Ian. "Ian, remember our deal. You have some important work to get started this evening. I'd like you to concentrate on that whilst we are gone. Whatever happens this evening, I am sure that Suzanne will give you a full account when she can. Please don't let what might be happening ruin your concentration on the task in hand."

Ian could only nod in reply, aware that he was going to face a difficult evening alone and waiting for Suzanne to come home.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fifteen minutes later, Ian was seated on a stool in Suzanne's bathroom as Suzanne luxuriated in the huge bath. Every now and again, an arm or a leg would appear through the suds as Suzanne stretched or washed another part of her gorgeous anatomy under Ian's rapt gaze. Her smooth tanned skin shone with a radiance and glow that seemed almost unearthly, her blonde hair piled on top of her head to avoid getting it wet, and her eyes shining with excitement. Ian didn't know whether the excitement was for what had already happened, or whether it was in anticipation of what may yet be to come.

"So he kissed you" he started. "And I suppose that you kissed him back?"

Suzanne nodded dreamily.

"It is always nice kissing someone new" she agreed. "Everyone does it differently. He was much bigger than anyone I have kissed before, and his lips and mouth were so huge in comparison. I found it really nice to kiss him back."

Ian groaned at the picture that was forming in his mind. He loved his wife, he adored her. He wondered why he found sharing her with other men so irresistibly exciting.

"It didn't take long before his hand just helped my dress slip down off of my boobs, and then there was nothing to stop it sliding down and cascading in a pool at my feet" she continued, adding more detail to the image in Ian's mind.

"So there I was, almost naked, in a room with a strange black man, who by now had formed the clear impression that I was his for the taking. How does that thought make you feel darling?"

Suzanne looked at Ian and demanded an answer, and Ian looked sheepishly back at her. Despite everything that had happened to them so far, Ian remained somewhat uneasy about revealing the depth of his inner feelings.

"It's, erm, very exciting" he replied. "You know how proud I am of you, how much I love and cherish you, and I can't explain why it excites me as much as it does, but the thought thrills me."

Suzanne smiled a wicked smile. "Show me!" she demanded, "Show me how much it excites you."

At first, Ian didn't understand what she was asking, but when he looked at her quizzically, she just nodded down towards his pants. Reluctantly and shyly, Ian reached down and unzipped himself, and reached into his pants to release his hard cock to Suzanne's gaze.

"Mmmm" she moaned, "I can see that it does excite you. You are all stiff aren't you? Although, I have to say, he was MUCH bigger than you. Now, why don't you stroke it whilst I tell you the rest of the story?"

Again, and reluctantly at first, Ian reached a hand down and started to stroke his own hardness, embarrassed that his wife was watching as he started to play with himself. Suzanne paused a few moments, watching, until he relaxed slightly, and then she continued with her story.

"After my dress had fallen down, he broke our kiss and stepped back to look at me. I could tell that he really liked what he saw, and I stood and allowed him to see my nakedness. I was already wet with excitement; Graham's instructions and events all day had made me very horny. After a moment, he reached for me and pulled me to him, and I was aware of my naked skin against his clothing; it felt so wicked."

"He picked me up, physically, and waked me over towards the desk, where he sat me on the edge and kissed me again. I put my arms around him and returned his kiss, enjoying the goose bumps that were growing all over my exposed body."

Ian closed his eyes to avoid seeing her watch as the speed of his stroking increased. With his eyes closed, he was able to imagine the scene, and he watched them kiss, Suzanne nearly nude, and Otis fully dressed.

"He started to talk to me as he unbuttoned his shirt, and I watched as his great chest revealed itself; dark and smooth, but with tightly curled chest hair. 'Are you ready for some of this Suzanne?' he asked, and I nodded as he unbuttoned his pants. 'Are you sure that you can handle what I have to offer?', and I wondered myself as he slipped down his trousers and I saw his huge cock for the first time."

Again, Suzanne paused as she remembered the scene. His heavy cock, still not fully hard, had hung over a pair of balls the like of which she had never seen, framed by his huge black thighs. As he'd stepped from his discarded pants and walked back to stand in front of her, still stripping the shirt from himself, he had stepped between her legs hanging over the edge of the desk, and she had felt the heaviness of his meat as it brushed against her inner thigh.

"Go on" whispered Ian, his eyes still closed, and his mind seeing everything as clearly as Suzanne recounted it.

"He kissed me again, and I found my hands reaching down to feel him. I felt him getting harder in my hands, his cock growing as I stroked it, erecting and stretching, and getting heavier as it became engorged with blood and lust."

By now, Ian's hand was a blur on his own cock, occasionally easing to a slower rhythm as he tried to withhold his release.

"He reached down and slipped my thong from beneath my ass, and then stooped to slide it off of one leg, before pulling it aside. I remember thinking how slutty I must have looked with it remaining dangling on my other leg. But then I stopped thinking about it, as he stepped closer and I guided him into me. Despite his size, I was so wet and ready for him, that he slipped relatively easily into me for the first couple of inches. I had to scramble to the very edge of the desk, and I started to feel some pain as he went deeper. And we kissed again as he slid fully into me. I remember moaning into his mouth and feeling fuller than ever before as we clutched and pulled each other closer."

Ian was now moaning himself, and Suzanne knew that he was close to coming.

"Go on Ian, come for me darling. Come as you think about his big black cock sliding in and out of me, wet with my wetness. I loved having him using me, and I kissed his tight black nipples as he started to slide in and out of me. I rested my head against his big chest, licked his nipples and begged him to fuck me harder. Come for me darling. My hands went up to his shoulders, and I felt the size of him, the strange hugeness of this man that I had only known a few hours. He was fucking me hard, his ass clenching and unclenching as he rammed me urgently. I looked over his shoulder and saw him pumping me, watched his ass move back and forwards. Watched as my own mouth opened and closed as I moaned and groaned and begged him for more."

Ian opened his eyes to see Suzanne sitting up in the bath, her own eyes watching intently as his hand raced up and down his own length. She couldn't take her eyes off his lap, and his legs stretched out before him as he neared his own release. She kept talking, fuelling his imagination and lust.

"He was really fucking me hard by now, and grunting and talking to me between breaths. 'Oh yeah, oh yeah. You want it. You want more of this.' And I did, I wanted him inside me, I wanted him to pump me full of his seed. I wanted him to empty himself into me. I could feel my own orgasm approaching as I thought about what I was doing. Giving myself to this man, this black man, this stranger."

Ian cried out as his orgasm arrived, and then there was a short pause as the pressure mounted, before the first long rope of cum streamed from the end of his cock, shooting across the floor of the bathroom.

"Oh yes baby! Cum for mommy, cum like he did. Show me how much you love me."

Spurt after spurt followed the first, slowly reducing in strength and distance. Ian closed his eyes again, unable to stand the piercing gaze of Suzanne as she watched the results of his stroking. Watching until his orgasm died, and his hardness softened, his hand still around his shrinking cock, milking the last of his own orgasm. She had stopped talking now, just watching him, watching his body relax after his intense release. Leaning forwards in the bath, her chin resting on her arm draped across the edge of the bath. Her eyes still glinting with the excitement of watching his indulgence.

Ian's breathing slowed and returned to normal, and still she watched him. She watched as his heaving chest slowed, and his hand slipped from his softened organ and rested on his thigh. She watched as the last drops grew and then dripped from the end of his spent cock.

He opened his eyes and reddened as he looked at her, and she looked back at him, now at his face, and smiled at him. He smiled back, embarrassed.

"That was intense" he said, redundantly.

"Well, there's more to come" she promised. "But not now! Now I need to get out of this bath and get ready for my date with three men. And you need to get some work done. You'd better clean that lot up first," she said, and nodded towards the spent ejaculate that was clearly visible on the dark tiles of the bathroom floor. "I don't want to be slipping on that and banging my head on the bath."

She laughed, and Ian adjusted his dress and pulled some tissues from the box on the counter, and bent to clean up his embarrassing mess.

"You can stay long enough to help me choose what to wear, then it's back to your room and concentrate on your job" she ordered. "Pass me the towel."

To be continued...

12