The EMT Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please hurt me some more" she begged. Tim grabbed both nipples and twisted and pulled.

"Oh yes! Oh I deserve to be hurt. I have been so bad, and need you to hurt me so much."

She squealed as Tim tried to help out, his surprisingly strong fingers doing their best to tear the sensitive nipples from her chest.

"Harder!" she demanded, "As hard as you can. Make me cry with the pain."

Tim redoubled his efforts, but was unable to reach a point where she would ask him to stop. The situation and the sensations were getting too much for him, and he grunted that he was about to come.

Suzanne immediately jumped from him, and turning, dropped again to her knees, grabbing for his hard wet cock, and stroking it firmly as she opened her mouth in front of him. As she wanked him she spoke.

"Give it to me. Give me your spunk. I want you to come on my face and in my mouth."

A few more strokes was all Tim could take, and straining from the seat he groaned and she felt the surge of his tribute pulse along his length. The first long rope of spunk hit her square on the nose and splashed across her eyes and into her hair. The second and third were directed to her mouth, and were immediately swallowed. The final weaker spurts hit her chest and neck, and as she squeezed the final drops from him and licked them into her hungry mouth, Tim sat back down, shocked and exhausted, and completely spent.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The call came through at around three pm. Suzanne had joined the bid team in the bar and was on her second or third drink with them. They had imbibed considerably more, and were becoming slightly rowdy and boisterous. However, they all quickly quietened when the page-boy called for Suzanne Graham, and on seeing her signal, headed towards her with a cordless phone.

The last, and about the only thing that Suzanne had said to Tim after she had cleaned up and dressed earlier that morning after their session together was "What isn't in our bid document is the offer of a twice-yearly service review on our installation that I will hold with you personally. It will be my job to ensure that you remain entirely satisfied with Ruler Electronics". Now, as she reached for the handset that the page-boy was holding out towards her, she wondered what his decision would be. With a shaking hand, she held the phone to her ear and said a quiet "Hello". The guys all looked at her questioningly and Steve Cross held up both hands with his fingers tightly crossed.

There was a pregnant pause during which they all held their breath. After a second when Tim was obviously being handed the phone at his end, a huge smile broke out on Suzanne's face as Tim spoke a single word.

"Congratulations!" was all he had to say, and there was an eruption of jubilation amongst the group at the bar when Suzanne repeated it for them. As she thanked Tim, Steve Cross was already ordering a bottle of champagne. It was going to be a long flight home!