The EMT Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to tear his gaze away to look at her face long enough to realise she was smiling, and that her eyes were clear and shining as she approached him. Bending from the waist, she reached for his glass from the coffee table between them.

"Here, let me get you a refill."

The words were almost lost as she bent, and his eyes were naturally drawn quickly back to her cleavage, fully on display for a moment or two as she picked up the glass.

Speechlessly, he watched her step towards the bar and pour a generous measure of single malt into his nearly empty glass.

She was a vision, he realised. She stood part in profile to him as she concentrated on pouring the amber fluid. The lights on the bar highlighted her, and he could see her clear profile, from her beautiful forehead, down to her button nose, her long neck, her bust and flat stomach, as she raised her arms to pour. Her pony tail jutted from the back of her head, before cascading behind her neck in a soft blond fall. Steve could only admire the beautiful sight of his colleague's wife, and recognise that Ian was a very lucky man to have landed such a beauty.

The glass filled, Suzanne returned to just in front of Steve, before bending again to pass his drink, her blouse gaping, and her cleavage again claiming his attention. She held out the glass for him to take, forcing him to lean forward in his seat to retrieve it. Then she smiled at him again, and stepped back to retake the seat opposite him.

Unlike before, Suzanne seemed much more relaxed when taking her seat, and was less careful with her modesty. Like before, he saw a considerable expanse of thigh as she sat, but this time there was no hurried adjustment of the skirt, and it rose high above her knees. Unlike before, she did not immediately cross her legs, but sat for a second or two with them slightly parted. Steve was almost convinced that he had seen all the way to her crotch, that he had seen a brief flash of her sex, before she eventually crossed one leg languorously over the other. It was only when she had finally settled into her chair that she spoke.

"Mr Leicester will be calling back in a few minutes and we can continue. I am sorry that I became tongue-tied earlier, but Graham has spoken to me, and I now understand my confusion. I'm sorry if I caused you any concern."

Before Steve could respond, the phone rang again, and his eyes were again drawn to her lap as she lazily uncrossed her legs and reached for the phone. This time Steve was sure that he had seen her cunt, uncovered, for the briefest of flashes. Graham spoke first.

"OK, sorry about the interruption, but hopefully we are all back on the same page together and we can continue."

There were murmurs of assent from the other three. Graham was assertive. Ian was curious and excited about what he thought was about to happen. Suzanne was apprehensive and excited for the same reason. Steve was a little confused about what had transpired over the previous 10 minutes or so, but also excited by the vision before him.

"OK Suzanne, I will make this easy on you," went on Graham, "Steve, what you don't know yet is the nature of Suzanne's contract with me and with the company. It has some rather unusual terms."

Suzanne's heart leapt into her throat. She realised that Graham was about to spill the beans about her role. She looked over at Steve on the sofa across from her and caught him blatantly looking at her chest. He snapped his eyes up to meet her gaze, and they each blushed. He from being caught admiring her tits, and she because she thought she knew what was coming.

"So, the fundamental point is that Suzanne is contracted to do anything I ask or demand of her. And I do mean ANYTHING!" Graham made a point of stressing the last word.

"Suzanne, tell Steve now if there is anything, anything at all, that you will not do for me if I demand it of you."

Suzanne's blush deepened, but she was under strict orders not to delay in her obedience, and her recent epiphany in the migrant worker's hotel was still fresh in her mind. She looked again at Steve (her gaze had been drawn again to the phone whilst Graham had been speaking).

"Steve, what Mr Leicester has said is the truth. There is nothing that he could order me to do that I would not willingly do."

She found that the admission excited her. Steve was beginning to get a grasp on what was going on, but still had a great deal that he couldn't know, but his curiosity was aroused. Graham took over again.

"For the avoidance of any doubt Steve, 'anything' includes tasks of a sexual nature. Suzanne is effectively contracted to be my willing sex slave and submissive."

The dim light that had been glowing in Steve's mind started to burn brighter. He looked at Suzanne in a new light, then turned his glance to the phone and spoke to Ian.

"Ian, are you alright with this? I don't quite understand."

Back in Edinburgh, Graham turned to Ian and invited him, with a nod of his head, to respond.

"Steve, I know it is a bit confusing and difficult to understand, and it is hard to explain, and a long story. When you get home, maybe we can discuss it further, but in a nutshell, Suzanne and I found that we enjoyed playing certain games. These developed, and we discovered together that Suzanne liked being pushed into her submissive self, and that I liked the exhibitionism of showing off my beautiful wife, and handing control of her to others, to Graham. I love her deeply, completely, and I hope and believe that she feels the same way about me. I love her far too much to be the dominant partner that we now realise that she needs. However, an opportunity arose that has allowed us to explore this side of our relationship more fully. We considered carefully before Suzanne accepted the contract that was offered by Graham, and we are still enjoying the journey of discovery that we are on. I can't say more than that now, but everything you have heard from Graham and from Suzanne is true, and I am fully aware and supportive. There is no coercion here. We are willing adults."

It was quite a monologue from the normally quiet Ian, and evoked quite a reaction. Graham smiled his approval at Ian in Edinburgh. Suzanne felt a wave of love for Ian from Dhubai. And Steve looked again at the dream before him and immediately started to work out how he could take advantage of this new knowledge and his situation.

Graham again took charge.

"Steve, it suits me just now to bring you into the fold of those that are aware, but if I ever get an idea that you are widening the circle of people 'in the know' I will treat that as a case of breach of confidence and a gross misdemeanour, with all of the potential implications of such a breach."

Steve acknowledged that he understood, and then Graham was back to business.

"So, Suzanne, let me repeat myself. What exactly transpired when you delivered our bid to Tim in his hotel room?"

This time there was no hesitation from Suzanne, who had been expecting the question.

"Yes Sir. Well I arrived on time for our 10:00 am appointment. Mr Truman had finished breakfast and I handed over the bid to him. He wasn't dressed yet, and was wearing a robe."

She looked across at Steve again before continuing, recognising that he would need some further background to aid his understanding.

"As you know Sir, Tim and I had something of an adventure when he was last in London when I was introduced as a potential account manager for his account." Again, she paused briefly, and Steve looked at her quizzically as she divulged this new piece of information. He had no prior knowledge that his client prospect had already 'enjoyed' the attention of lovely Suzanne, but the meaning was clear from her innuendo.

"You had given me strict instructions to do all that was necessary to win the bid, and this was the first time I had been alone with Tim since I had arrived. After I had given him the bid, I did all that was necessary Sir."

Again, the meaning was clear, but Graham wanted more detail.

"And what, exactly, was necessary?" he asked.

"I was wearing a simple dress Sir," she explained, "and without any preamble, I unbuttoned it and slipped it off. I was nude underneath," she looked pointedly at Steve, but spoke to the phone receiver, "just as you know I am now Sir."

Steve and Ian were each getting hard as she continued. It wasn't possible to tell from Graham's countenance and posture behind his desk whether her confession was having a similar effect on him.

She continued to describe her visit to Tim Truman's hotel room, how she had knelt, nude before him and parted his knees to allow access to his still flaccid cock, how she had sucked him to hardness and how she had stood over him and squatted on his lap, riding him and even inviting him to attack her breasts and nipples. It was the most erotic account that Ian had ever heard of her adventures to date, and was having an enormous effect on both him and Steve. Even Suzanne was affected by relating her tale, and she found herself wanting to describe every detail, to shock her audience with her candour.

As she became more aware of Steve's growing excitement as he listened to her, she also became more visibly excited, a glow appearing on her forehead as her excitement grew, her nipples stiffening at the same time, much to Steve's enjoyment. One of her hands rose lazily to her breast, caressing it and teasing the nipple even further.

As she finished her account with a description of how their new client had been unable to hold back his orgasm, and how she had taken him in her mouth and throat again as he reached his climax, everyone on the call was equally rampant.

Suzanne looked across at Steve Cross to find him openly ogling her, clearly excited about hearing her confession. She made a point of uncrossing her legs again, slowly and deliberately as he watched, and then equally slowly, reached up and unfastened another button of her blouse before continuing.

"I finished with Mr Truman by reminding him that I'd be able to provide him with a twice-yearly Account Management Review if he signed with us, and assuring him of his complete satisfaction" continued Suzanne with an enigmatic smile and a pregnant pause for her captive audience of one. "Maybe that promise helped in differentiating between us and WoongHongSa Sir, but I can't be certain" she concluded.

Graham was both quick and generous with his response.

"I'm sure Suzanne, that your services were a major factor in influencing the decision. Well done to you and to the whole bid team."

Suzanne beamed in the reflection of his praise, but then was surprised by his next statement.

"Steve, I am sitting here with Ian who hasn't seen his wife for a few days. Please help him out and take a picture of her with your phone will you? You can send it direct to Ian's phone - you'll find his number in the Global Address List."

The request surprised both Steve and Suzanne, but they quickly recovered, and as Steve pulled out his mobile, Suzanne went into photographic model mode and adjusted her position, worried about how she looked.

As if anticipating her response, Graham continued speaking as preparations to meet his request were continuing in Dubai.

"Don't worry about getting everything perfect Steve, I'm sure that Suzanne looks absolutely stunning just as she is. I'm equally sure that Ian will appreciate how she looks right now".

Steve switched his phone to Camera mode and used the screen to frame a shot of Suzanne sitting opposite him in the armchair across the coffee table. On the screen, she looked delicious, with her hardened nipples evident and pressing against the thin material of her blouse, and a generous amount of thigh showing on, and between her un-crossed legs. As he zoomed in and out, and played with aspect ratios, Steve was aware of her posing for him and realised that after sending the picture to her husband as requested by Graham, he would still have a very attractive picture on his phone of his colleague's wife, one that he could enjoy in the future.

When he was happy with the preview, Steve asked Suzanne to smile, and took the picture. As he went through the motions of sharing the snap and sending it to Ian, Suzanne rose from her chair and walked around the coffee table to stand next to him, and to look over his shoulder at the image he was about to send.

She saw herself, clearly naked under her blouse, a look of flushed excitement on her face, and she wondered how Ian would react to seeing the view that Steve had been enjoying since she had returned from the bathroom. As he finished sending the picture and placed the phone face up on the coffee table, the picture of her clearly visible on the screen, she even heard the beep of her husband's phone 3,500 miles away as the message arrived in Edinburgh. There was silence for a few minutes on the speakerphone as she imagined Ian and Graham also looking at the image.

Still standing next to the sofa that Steve was sitting on, Steve made an unexpected move.

His hand reached out behind her leg and cupped the back of her knee. The move was a surprise, and Suzanne had to repress the desire to move away from this unsolicited contact. However, she did not resist, and stood motionless as he touched her.

Steve felt the cool, dry, smooth skin at the back of her leg, and not being rebuffed in any way, he grew bolder. His hand rubbed up and down behind her knee several times, before he experimented further, and started to slide his hand higher, eventually slipping it under the hem of her skirt, and fondling the back of her thigh.

As Suzanne held her breath and listened to the sound of Ian and Graham whispering so far away, clearly sharing the image that had been sent to them, Steve's hand continued to slide up the back of her thigh and towards her buttocks.

Eventually, his thumb encountered the crease at the base of her bottom, and still she stood still, unprotestingly, as his hand slid over the curve of her ass, and cupped the cheek nearest to him beneath her skirt. The perfect round half-globe felt wonderful beneath his hand, his fingertips extending into the crevasse of her ass, and he couldn't resist sliding his hand up and down slowly experiencing the exquisite feel of the bottom that he had so admired earlier when following her into her suite.

Graham's voice came from the telephone again.

"Excellent Steve, that picture is exactly what we had hoped to see. Feel free to take and send more if you so desire - I am already envious of you being there live with the lovely Suzanne."

Steve, his hand still caressing Suzanne's glorious globe couldn't help responding.

"I'm feeling..." he began, and Suzanne, acutely aware of his hand exploring her bottom, wondered what he was about to say, "...extremely fortunate myself Graham. Ian, your wife is an absolute delight to be with."

Steve's fingers slipped further into the crack of Suzanne's ass, and rather than pull away from him, her left foot rose slightly, and then was placed on the ground again, her feet slightly further apart. It acted like an invitation to Steve, and he allowed his hand to slide back down over her cheek, his fingers tracing between her cheeks, until he found his fingertips pressed against her sex.

Any doubts that Steve might have previously entertained about Suzanne's willing participation in this situation, or about the state of her dress, were immediately dispelled by the wet excitement that his fingertips discovered between her legs. Suzanne was both excited and embarrassed at how her body was betraying her emotions. As she enjoyed the attentions of Steve's exploring fingers, Graham spoke again.

"Steve, Ian and I have to go, our dinner table is booked. I'm sure that Ian won't mind if you further acquaint yourself with his wife, and I personally have no objection to you doing so."

Suzanne and Steve could sense the nod that Graham directed at Ian asking him to voice his confirmation of Graham's assumption. Ian spoke quietly, his voice almost cracking with the excitement and emotion he was feeling.

"Of course not Steve. I am sure that you will find my wife to be most accommodating."

Graham continued. "Suzanne, for the avoidance of any doubt, you are free to entertain Steve until your plane leaves to bring you home. When you arrive back in Edinburgh in the morning, please report directly to me in my office before you go home. I will only keep you for a short time, so you should be home in time to see Emma before she needs to go to play-school."

With that, the call ended, and left Suzanne standing next to Steve, his hand up her skirt and his fingers exploring her wet sex. Unsure what to do, Suzanne looked down at her colleague and smiled her acceptance of his gentle and probing assault on her.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

With his other, unoccupied hand, Steve reached over to the handset and ensured the call was closed before turning to look at Suzanne.

"Well that was both interesting and surprising Suzanne. I had no idea about your, erm, special contract with the company, although I am delighted to have been entrusted with the secret. When we have a little more time, I'd love to hear how it all came about."

He continued to massage her wet lower lips, allowing his hand to slip further between her legs as she stood passively beside him.

Suzanne opened her legs further, allowing him freer access to her, and then reached up to unfasten more buttons on her blouse. As Steve continued his exploration of her, her own hand slipped into the open front of her blouse, and slid across her breast, tweaking at her own nipple, as she enjoyed the sensations that were assailing her.

Steve wanted more, and he watched, mesmerised, as Suzanne started to pull the tails of her blouse from her skirt, he withdrew his hand, his fingers wet with her juices, and reached up to her, offering them to her.

Suzanne completed freeing her blouse and then spread open the two halves at the front, turning slightly towards Steve, still seated, and brazenly displaying her perfect tits to him for the first time. Her dark nipples were now fully erect, the aureoles pulled in and puckered. Seeing his wet fingers offered to her, she then bowed forwards to take them in her mouth, where she washed them with her tongue whilst keeping eye contact with him.

As she sucked his fingers into her mouth, Suzanne reached behind her and slipped down the zip of her skirt, and as she wriggled, her skirt slid down the length of her legs to fall in a pool at her feet. She then reached up and slipped the blouse from her shoulders, allowing it to drop to the floor, leaving her standing completely naked before her husband's colleague.

Steve took in her beauty with his eyes as she let go of his fingers, and then stepped out of the small pile of clothes at her feet. As he watched her, she turned slowly through 360 degrees before him, allowing his full and unfettered admiration of her perfect form. As she faced him again, she took his hand in hers, and wordlessly pulled him from his seat, and led him towards the bedroom part of the apartment.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in Edinburgh, Graham and Ian were settling down at the restaurant that Graham had booked. They had placed their orders for food, and were enjoying a cocktail at their quiet table. Ian's mind couldn't help wondering what was happening to his wife, and Graham let him reflect in his own thoughts whilst they waited for the first course to be prepared and delivered to them.

Only when they were enjoying their starters, did Graham open the conversation.

"Ian, I imagine that you are in turmoil right now. I imagine that you are intensely and simultaneously frustrated and excited about what is happening. Would I be right in thinking that?"