The Enchanted Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave him alone!" Vernon shouts moving towards Abloo, but the second man, his body guard grabs him and slams him back against the wall. Vernon looks at the large man, his powerful muscles easily overpowering him.

"Look Vernon you're 2 months late with the rent," Abloo says.

"I know, the crops failed this year, I've planted a new batch but I need time," Vernon pleads.

"I'm sorry but I don't extend to credit, if you can't pay I'll have to evict you."

"Please isn't there someway we can work this out?" Vernon asks.

"Well.... There may be one way," Abloo grabs Bain by the arm and pushes him forward on the bed. "Your boy has such a nice ass, I'm sure letting me have him for a day would say cover the rent for one month," with that he starts groping Bain's ass.

"No please, not my boy, isn't there some other way?" Vernon begs.

"That's the deal Vernon, each month you can't pay the rent I have your boy for a day," Abloo starts prodding his fat finger around Bain's virgin hole.

Vernon goes quite, Bain looks at him, he seems to be contemplating the deal.

"Father?" Bain asks.

"I'm sorry Bain," Tears fill his eyes.

Bain starts to cry, "Father no, please don't do this, please anything but not this."

Vernon is sobbing now as he watches Abloo grope his son knowing he's powerless to do anything about it.

"Father noo! Please!" Bain begs.

Suddenly Vernon sees one of his cast iron pans floating off the wall, he closes his eyes and opens them again, it's floating in mid air! Then with a whoosh and a loud thud it comes crashing down on the back of Abloo's head. The big man collapses on top of Bain pinning him to the bed. The body guard sees the pan coming towards him, screams and runs out of the shack.

"YOU'RE CURSED, DAMN YOU ALL!" he shouts as he mounts his horse and rides off.

"Father I can't breathe!" Bain strains to say, the big man crushing all the air from his lungs.

Vernon runs over and pushes Abloo to the floor. The pan is still floating in mid air and Vernon grabs Bain pulling him off the bed backing away to the door.

"Father it's ok, it's Rafael," Bain tries to explain.

Then Rafael materialises in front of them his hand gripping the pan, with the biggest grin he can muster.

"When Abloo burst in he vanished under me, he can go invisible!" Bain explains. Rafael nods still grinning. "Oh man that is so cool, what I would give to be able to do that!" Rafael winks at him.

Vernon is stunned, this boy really is enchanted. He looks at Abloo on the floor.

"Crap, what are we going to do? We're done for! How are we going to get out of this mess?" Vernon sits on the bed and puts his head in his hands. Bain hates it when his father get's like this, he's seen him like it too many times recently.

Rafael picks up the map from the bench and places it on Vernon's lap.

"YES! Father we can take Rafael to Aljeron," he says kneeling down in front of him.

Vernon looks at the map then up at his son.

"No son it's too dangerous."

"No less dangerous as staying here, father please what have we got to lose?"

Vernon looks at Abloo on the floor again and realises his bodyguard will alert the sheriff and probably the local priest as he thinks they are haunted. Abloo when he recovers would most definitely evict them, perhaps his boy is right.

"Ok, Bain prepare some supplies were going to need at least 5 days worth, I'll get the horses prepared." Bain jumps up delighted his cock slapping his belly.

"Oh and get dressed please."

"Er, yes father, of course."

"Rafael, will you please put on some clothes?" The boy shakes his head. "Please you can't travel with us naked," he adds, Rafael nods suggesting that he can. "Fine, Bain pack some extra clothes anyhow just in case."

Vernon heads outside and to the barn, the horses he bought 3 years ago have only ever ploughed fields so he's not sure if they're up to travelling such a long way. He only has the two horses so Rafael will have to double up with someone, he decides it will have to be Bain as the two of them combined probably only weight a little more than him. Once the horses are saddled he leads them to the front of the shack. He stops for a moment to contemplate what he is about to do, looking out over the farm land he remembers the last 20 years he spent here, maybe it is time to move on.

Bain exits the shack with the supplies and starts putting them on the horses.

"Where's Rafael?" Vernon asks.

"I don't know, he came outside, I thought he was with you," Bain replies.

"I know where he'll be," Vernon says, "come on."

They mount their horses and Vernon leads them to the old mans grave. There lying on top hugging the mound of dirt is Rafael's naked body. The pull up beside him.

"Ready whenever you are," Vernon says.

Rafael looks up at him tears streaming down his face, he stands up and Blain offers him his hand. Rafael climbs up and Blain hugs him tightly kissing his head as they ride off.

12