The Enchanted Garden Ch. 02

Story Info
Tetan visits the garden again.
991 words
4.12
27.4k
3
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
156 Followers

Sometimes you look at something and for an instant you wonder where it came from, how it got to be there, something you have never seen or known before. Then, when that moment of bewilderment passes, you realize it is something you have had a long time, perhaps even loved all that time. That is how I felt about the garden.

It was an old friend to me, not just my home. I was comfortable within its confines, safe and protected. And that never changed, it never would, even after Tetan came.

A part of me knew I should fear this creature. But somehow, he made me feel safe. I never feared him for one moment. Fear was foreign to me.

After his first visit, I knew that he would return to me. A part of him was left with me, a part I could feel filling my heart and my life completely. But it was not all of him, no. And I yearned for him. I did not understand this feeling but I embraced it. I needed Tetan. He knew this somehow.

My days were quiet and my nights long as I waited for his return. I slept in my cold bed thinking of the way his long fingers had felt as they lifted my gown. I remembered the feel of him as he pressed inside me, again and again, taking me and using me. I needed to feel that again. I needed it so painfully that my hips would rise from my thin mattress in agony as I dreamt of him.

It was a moonless night and I woke in desperate need once more, my body twisting helplessly caught up in a web of desire. The room was hot, from my need or the fire I do not know, and I could feel the beads of perspiration rising upon my skin. My gown rose about my hips, tangling me. I was so hungry for him. It was at that moment I heard his voice.

"You need me," his husky voice broke the silence of my tiny cottage.

"Yes, yes!" I cried out, unsure if I was dreaming or if he was truly there.

"Then stand...show yourself to me."

I slipped my legs over the edge of the bed and stood, my nightgown tumbling to my ankles. But I quickly undid the buttons and let it slide to the floor. I would not be ashamed before Tetan.

His long fingers reached out to touch my hard ruby nipples. I did not flinch or pull away. I let him touch them again and again, the rough texture of his skin, so like sand paper, was not unpleasant. I began to whimper then in need, I was so desperate to be taken by him I could not stop myself. I could feel my arousal beading upon my pussy lips.

His hands slipped up to my shoulders, grasping me slightly as he turned my body around. Then I felt his fingers upon the soft curves of my ass, felt them peeling the halves apart, felt them begin to explore the tight dark hole there. I gasped in pleasure, shock and a pit of pain as he pushed one lone finger inside. But I did not, would not, stop him. I was mesmerized by him, hypnotized perhaps. I just needed him to fill me, anywhere, anyhow. I needed him.

His other hand moved up my back until it neared the base of my neck. Then he began to press upon my body until I bent forward. He kept pushing until my face was pressed against the mattress of my bed. His feet pressed apart my legs and I felt him enter my wet hot desperate cunt with one quick pushing thrust.

"You are like my own human pet, girl. Do you like this? Do you want to be my pet?"

I whimpered with pleasure as he filled me. I didn't care what he said or what he asked or what he did as long as it felt this heavenly. I had no idea what I was agreeing to when I gasped out a yes, a long breathy yes, saying all I wanted was what he wanted.

He hissed in pleasure at this, I could feel the heat of his breath upon my back as he continued to fill me, his thrusting member hard and full deep inside me. My own hips begin to press back against him of their own violation, needing so much to be his, a part of him. It was the most perfect thing, the only thing, to be filled with Tetan.

I cried out in ecstasy as my release encompassed me, filling the cottage with a golden glow of passionate pleasure. My eyes were teary with joy, my breath sweet and deep upon the cotton covering of the mattress. I sighed, filled with such happiness. I was lost to him, I was so lost.

I was exhausted too. Something about him, being with him, drained me of every spark of energy. I will never understand that. How could something so wonderfully exciting and fulfilling be so terribly exhausting? Nonetheless, I was too tired to think of these things now and again felt myself drifting off.

When I awoke the next morning, I was naked in my bed and alone except for Jacques who purred comfortably upon my belly, waiting for his morning bowl of milk. It made me wonder once more if perhaps I was only dreaming of Tetan and it was not real. Odd things can happen when one lives alone with no companion but a cat. But again there was the telltale stickiness between my thighs and the lingering aroma of his body.

Oh yes, Tetan was real. And I knew he would return. I was his now, his human pet. I hugged myself in delight at the thought of this. I was no longer truly alone.

lindiana
lindiana
156 Followers