The Enchantress Ch. 01

Story Info
A stranger comes to the enchantress with request for magic.
1.5k words
3.94
8.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The enchantress stirred her brew over the fire. She added a sprig of rosemary and broke lavender flowers over it. As each separate bud hit the liquid, the images flittering across the surface multiplied. Her wooden spoon broke them apart, where they formed more, their colours brightening and setting her face aglow. A handsome man's face settled in line with her eyes.

"Hello," she said.

The man behind her jumped, as did his image in her pot.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" she asked still watching his image with her back to him.

She took in the grey-green eyes, the slightly too long fringe of fine blond hair. She vaguely hoped that he may break the monotony of the day, then caught herself.

"How did you get in here? I have certain precautions, I don't see what's so special about you," she stated, although her eyes wondered over his body, smooth toned shoulders, soft tanned skin.

"I want you to show me something, I want to learn from you," he said with a boldness that both intrigued and irritated her.

"I don't tend to act on the petty whims of strangers," she retorted, "why should I show you anything?"

"Please, I want to see the past, to walk among it, I know you can do it, there's no-one else. You have the ability, it is unique, beautiful, like yourself."

The enchantress looked at his pleading eyes, and thought to herself that she might as well, the boy could be worth some fun, and messing with magic was her way. Besides, flattery will get you everywhere, and she did fancy herself one of a kind.

"Very well," she took a goblet from the shelf and filled it from her pot, "drink this."

He took the goblet from her, his fingers brushing hers slightly more than was necessary. When he had finished, she threw the goblet down on the ground where it landed upright.

"Hold your hands out in front of you and touch mine," she ordered "now, think of what time and place you wish to go, fill your mind with it, and let me guide you to it. But you must know that you can only be among the past, you can not change it. You can feel and look, but that is all."

The man closed his eyes, concentrating, when he opened them again they were standing in long green grass, with trees all around. He quickly lowered his hands and set off determined towards something. The enchantress followed behind without haste. The place was quite beautiful, the day pleasantly bright and warm, though the trees provided cover from overheating. Up ahead she could hear the vague sound of moaning and groaned inwardly. Another fool trying to save his lost stabbed mother at the time of her death, it was so typical of humans. When she rounded the corner, however, she was pleasantly surprised.

The man was standing ahead of her, naked, and only a few years younger. His cock was deep inside the mouth of an attractive young blonde, one of his hands inside the dripping pussy of a brunette who lent against a tree. His other hand was gripping the blond's hair gently, pushing and pulling her head along his length. The enchantress watched the precision with which he inserted his fingers in the brunette, curling them upwards inside her. His thumb flicked her clitoris with his thumb in rhythm to the blond's motion.

Despite her best efforts the enchantress felt her insides warm and liquid break free between her legs. She tensed slightly and her cheeks grew warm. She felt the present man's breath on her neck.

"Do you like where I have brought you enchantress?" he asked running his hands over the thick fabric of her dress.

His past counterpart suddenly withdrew the blond's head from his penis and placed her hands on it, while drawing her mouth to his with the hand on her head.

He withdrew his fingers from the brunette, intensifying his thumb on her clitoris. He drummed it hard and fast, and as her moans became more high pitched he pressed his thumb into it and swirled it in rapid circles. Her chest and stomach became red and blotchy as she struggled for breath between moans. As he felt her reach the edge of orgasm he withdrew his hand. He gently moved the blond aside and placed his penis at the brunette's entry. He teased her, moving the head in slightly and up and down, though never quite reaching her clitoris.

"Please Davin, fuck me," the girl begged, much to the enchantress' disgust.

He then complied, holding one hand above her head on the tree while he thrust into her, his other hand drawing the blond's head onto the brunette's breast.

Meanwhile the man from the future present began to loosen the knots that held up the enchantress' dress. She made no effort to stop him and soon it fell to the ground. She stood before him, naked, mesmerised by the scene in front of her. He ran a finger in between her legs and smiled.

"Glad to see you're not completely unmoved."

"Yes, the girls are quite lovely, not sure why they agreed to be with you however."

He laughed quietly.

"There is no need for you to be defensive with me, the growing pool between your thighs speaks for itself."

The enchantress cursed him inwardly, wishing that she could enter the brunette's body without losing her pride. The brunette was yelping and suddenly was reduced to spasms and shudders, hindered by his body pressing her into the tree. He then released her and took a step back, bringing the two girls together.

The blond traced lines over the brunette's hips and sides with her fingers, while dotting her collarbone in soft kisses. In turn the the brunette ran her nails up and down the blond's back, then gently tugged her hair as she moved them onto her scalp. Slowly the blond made her way up to the brunette's mouth. They kissed, softly at first, then more open mouthed.

Meanwhile the enchantress was enjoying the sensations as the man kissed and licked his way down her neck and back. His mouth was pleasantly warm and every so often she felt a thrill as he gently bit her. She remained standing as his hands roamed over the front of her body. His palms lightly brushed her nipples and pubic hair never stopping or concentrating on one area. She felt more liquid trickle between her thighs, and a pleasant throb as her clitoris engorged. The tactile, visual and aural stimulation was exquisite.

The enchantress watched as the brunette licked sucked and held the blond's nipples between her teeth, teasing them gently. The past man rubbed the blond's vagina and clitoris with the tip of his penis.

"Why don't you go down on her," he muttered to the brunette, and she licked her way down to the blond's clitoris, assaulting it with her tongue. His thrusts grew deeper slowly, quickening in pace to match the blond's breathing.

The enchantress joined her with small gasps as the man slid his fingers over her clitoris, gliding on her juices. She felt his erect penis on the small of her back, and she imagined it inside her. She stayed immobile, feelings the shivers of pleasure as they cascaded over her body, down to her ankles, raising goosebumps on her forearms.

"Why don't you go down on me?" she whispered.

The man chuckled but made his way onto his knees. He parted her legs and licked the juices that had accumulated on her inner thighs. He pressed his mouth to her pussy, slowly making his way upwards. Then he suddenly flicked out his tongue making her jump in unexpected pleasure. He continued to lick her slipping fingers inside her as she did her best to pretend he was having as little effect as possible.

"There's no point pretending enchantress" he said "your reaction is plain as day from down here."

He grabbed her wrists, and pulled her onto all fours in the grass, making sure she could still see the others. He moved behind her touched his cock to her slippery folds, moving in her. Slowly building deeper and deeper. The enchantress gripped the grass and gasped, all traces of her arrogance gone as she gave into him. The blond in front of her was receiving much the same treatment.

"Fuck me harder," the blond was gasping.

He began to drive into her, while the brunette played with her clitoris. She came in shortly after, her knees buckling. He held her up as he withdrew, the product of his own orgasm spilling onto her lower back.

The enchantress moaned, and closed her eyes as the waves built within her. He continued thrusting and she felt her muscles clench around him. When his hand started circling her clitoris she let the orgasm break free over her body. She felt removed from reality, and was only vaguely aware of the sensation of his ejaculate pulsing inside her. Still reeling from the intensity of sexual pleasure she lay down and let the natural order lead them back to the present.